Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:49 pm
Aile followed Isaac out, recalling Kayvaan and putting her goggles on her face. She took out her SNAG again, but only to double check her orientation. "Yeah, I dunno about you, but I'm gonna go to Vernal Avenue." She took off soon after, getting another Pokéball ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile followed Isaac out, recalling Kayvaan and putting her goggles on her face. She took out her SNAG again, but only to double check her orientation. "Yeah, I dunno about you, but I'm gonna go to Vernal Avenue." She took off soon after, getting another Pokéball ready.

Isaac shrugged, recalled his Magnemite, and followed the redhead, hoping they wouldn't find more trouble than they could deal with.  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm
"For now, work your way back to the others. The explosive's on the outskirts of the city at this point, so things should be neutralized-" Unfortunately, GRAY's broadcast would be cut short. Ryan's efforts further managed to start quelling the riot, but that wasn't the reason for that. What was would be the sudden ascension of the black box Xipil was holding, having decided that it wasn't wise having two or potentially more near something that could either be safe or highly dangerous, and thus tossed it into the air as hard as he could.

This turned out to be a very smart move, as the black box would explode soon after. Luckily, the distance avoided the worst of it, but raining shrapnel and the like wasn't going to make for a lot of fun. It was a stunning experience to be sure, quieting the riot...

Unfortunately, the officers and the like that were trying to deal with the crowd were now able to start dealing with them, one of the speaking up over the loudspeakers. Something about the large majority of them being under arrest for failing to cooperate with the Royal Guard. Afterward, GRAY finally resumed his broadcast.

"...Nevermind. I doubt any of you actually want to be arrested. Instead, escape. Escape and return to the HQ. Don't get caught."

As the Royal Guard was dealing with the bulk of the riot's crowd, though, the Snagems should have more than enough time to get back into the HQ and to safety.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:11 pm
Darksol88
"For now, work your way back to the others. The explosive's on the outskirts of the city at this point, so things should be neutralized-" Unfortunately, GRAY's broadcast would be cut short. Ryan's efforts further managed to start quelling the riot, but that wasn't the reason for that. What was would be the sudden ascension of the black box Xipil was holding, having decided that it wasn't wise having two or potentially more near something that could either be safe or highly dangerous, and thus tossed it into the air as hard as he could.

This turned out to be a very smart move, as the black box would explode soon after. Luckily, the distance avoided the worst of it, but raining shrapnel and the like wasn't going to make for a lot of fun. It was a stunning experience to be sure, quieting the riot...

Unfortunately, the officers and the like that were trying to deal with the crowd were now able to start dealing with them, one of the speaking up over the loudspeakers. Something about the large majority of them being under arrest for failing to cooperate with the Royal Guard. Afterward, GRAY finally resumed his broadcast.

"...Nevermind. I doubt any of you actually want to be arrested. Instead, escape. Escape and return to the HQ. Don't get caught."

As the Royal Guard was dealing with the bulk of the riot's crowd, though, the Snagems should have more than enough time to get back into the HQ and to safety.

"Easy enough, although I can't shake the feeling that Flare more or less won this one." Isaac turned into one of Lumiose's back alleys and away from the plaza. Once a significant distance away, he took a more conventional route back to the Snag-a-Cup. With a quick glance around to make sure no cops or other people with red glasses were anywhere within sight, he ordered an 'Attraper Special', dropping into HQ.  

Isaac Hawking

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm
Looking over to Leslie out chasing random birds and escaping, Reno instead focused on the girl next to him and how they might escape. Sighing preemptively, Reno matter-of-factly stated, "I'm sorry I have ta do this." Grabbing her by the waist, the red haired thief tackled Veronica into the Metagross, taking care to avoid any major impacts. Content with their new position in life and Phemes quickly floating off, Reno leaned off her side to shout, "You'll remember today a the day you almost caught Reno Vantas, the greatest to grace this hellhole in a year!!" Lay icily rolling to lay flat and stare up wide- eyed at the sky, he seriously hoped this had no repercussions. Oh, who was he kidding, of course it would.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:19 pm
Aile listened to GRAY on the SNAG. "Yeah, I'm not going to blemish my flawless career by getting caught in something completely unrelated to smuggling." 'Or otherwise noticed,' she thought to herself. The woman kept to the alleyways until she found a fire escape, where she climbed up it and began roof hopping again until she arrived near Snag-n-Cup. She dropped into a nearby alley and made sure that no one had followed her, then made her way in and ordered herself her own Attraper Special, making sure that her seat was far away from the one she had tested out for Isaac.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Easy enough, although I can't shake the feeling that Flare more or less won this one." Isaac turned into one of Lumiose's back alleys and away from the plaza. Once a significant distance away, he took a more conventional route back to the Snag-a-Cup. With a quick glance around to make sure no cops or other people with red glasses were anywhere within sight, he ordered an 'Attraper Special', dropping into HQ.
"If it's any consolation, this isn't much of a victory or loss for anyone. Thousands of people minus a few hundred are still a full city." GRAY chimed in. "But if you're willing to call yourself a loser, I have no complaints."

With a quick bit of rendezvous and ducking away, Sol, Cera and Amaranth would eventually make it back into HQ as well, with Sol using the backdoor of sorts while Amaranth and Cera went about things the traditional way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:22 pm
Darksol88
Though another Protect was out of the question, the male Meowstic managed to soften the attacks with a timely Light Screen. Though, both of them were becoming worse for wear. To this end, the female's ears opened up for a second, though nothing seemed to happen for now. But, she did predict that something would happen sooner or later.

Xipil noticed the Pidgeotto as it drew near, speaking up and wondering what it had come over for. Or, for that matter, if it might be a foe rather than a friend.

"Wait, that... you said towards Vernal Avenue? I saw Xipil heading that way. Surely it didn't.... hold on." Sol quickly took off to try and catch up to his Pokemon, if only to try and do something about what might've been a dangerous development.

"Okay... now what...?" Cera spoke up, finally deciding to revert back to normal. Right now, she had a feeling it didn't matter... that is, until the crowd turned. A number of them recalled the events from last year, and seeing her in Amaranth's arms didn't make for much help. Though, it did sorta work combined with Ren's efforts. Maybe. "...uh oh. Ammy, how about we get out of here instead?"

The two quickly went to duck away after that, preferably before there was a second riot from someone mishearing and thinking they were called terrorists.

Back to Isaac and Aile, Isaac's actions would indeed deal with the canal's water level considerably, enough that Ryan should be able to make use of it now. GRAY's eye would show up on Ryan's SNAG soon after. "What are you waiting for? Now's your chance!" He said simply, before vanishing from the screen.

"Pidg...Pidg-eotto...eotto" Pidgeotto was telling Xipil that the black box was dangerous, and needed to be put somewhere it couldn't hurt anyone.

"Yes, please go home, I'll keep telling people and trying to disperse the crowd. Tell everyone you can, don't let these loyalist fools goad you into giving them an excuse to lock you up and throw away the key. The fact that they are willing to resort to this means you need to keep a cool head, disperse for now and spread the word about what they tried here." Ren explained to the crowd "We'll do our best to prevent any attack from succeeding which can be blamed on you."

Meanwhile, on the roof, Kasumi took a deep breath "Please, stand down. We are not your enemies and I do not wish to further harm your Pokemon or you."  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:25 pm
"Calm this down?" Connor would raise an eyebrow. The teen barely managed to keep himself calm, how was he suppose to do this for a stampede of angry panicking rioters? 'I suppose threatening them wouldn't work. I'd also have to be heard...' Soon enough, none of that mattered as a large explosion went off in the air. "Wh-What was that?!" Heeding GRAY's following warning, Connor wasted no time in making his way back to Snag-a-Cup. In the end, he didn't feel as if he got to do much but there was always the next one. "No rest for the weary..." he would comment with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 pm
Darts enters the main room of the HQ, having taken another disposable cup of coffee from GRAY shoving it into his face, mumbling again about being referred to as a disembodied voice. He had snagged his SNAG from the box in the main lobby where they had been dispensed as people file back into the main room, rubbing the front of his crest slightly as if to scratch an invisible itch. "So...." He asks, "What did I miss?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts enters the main room of the HQ, having taken another disposable cup of coffee from GRAY shoving it into his face, mumbling again about being referred to as a disembodied voice. He had snagged his SNAG from the box in the main lobby where they had been dispensed as people file back into the main room, rubbing the front of his crest slightly as if to scratch an invisible itch. "So...." He asks, "What did I miss?"
"You missed a protest turned riot, the police, and shenanigans," Aile replied, putting her goggles back onto her head. "Oh, and a nice little explosion at the end."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:53 pm
Espeon_Commander
"You missed a protest turned riot, the police, and shenanigans," Aile replied, putting her goggles back onto her head. "Oh, and a nice little explosion at the end."

"Sounds tough." Darts says with a laugh, taking a sip from the polystyrene cup in his hand. "We get in any trouble?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

"Sounds tough." Darts says with a laugh, taking a sip from the polystyrene cup in his hand. "We get in any trouble?"
"When don't we?" Cera asked.

"Maybe it was better he wasn't there," Amaranth spoke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:31 am
Aile shrugged. "He may or may not have been a hindrance. His looks would have made him notable and useable for a distraction." She bit on her thumb nail, thinking about it. "Ideas...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile shrugged. "He may or may not have been a hindrance. His looks would have made him notable and useable for a distraction." She bit on her thumb nail, thinking about it. "Ideas...."

"Well as glad as I am that you think my looks are both notable and distracting, it sounds like we have our hands full with the people of this region." Darts says, grinning underneath his crest as he drains his coffee and tosses it, bouncing it off the wall and into the trash can perfectly. He takes the SNAG out of his pocket and examines it, looking it up and down. "Seems like a fancy phone...."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games