Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:12 am
'When taking blood from the one who makes your heart beat." He explained now driving. "It's a form of bonding." He made a turn off. "A way of connecting the souls of the mated pair together. I don't think we're at that part of our relationship just yet." He said smiling a tiny bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:18 am
Alyson looked away from Conrad, feeling a bit awkward now. "Yeah . . .no." she agreed with him. She was definitely not at that stage of the relationship yet. "Right. I'll . . . think of another way to repay you." she murmured, staring out the window. It still was amazing to see the scenery pass by so quickly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:25 am
Conrad nodded a little and smiled a tiny bit as he drove them back to her house. He had to tell her the truth. Lying would get him nowhere with her. "I don't mean to scare you." He said sighing a little. "I just want you to know what you're doing."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:37 am
Alyson looked over at him, a bit shocked and she shook her head rather adamantly. "No! I'm grateful you told me that really! There's so much I don't know about . . . about anything! I'm not . . . I'm not scared. Not of you at least. I'm really thankful that you want me to know what I'm getting into and give me the chance to make an informed decision." she said, frowning a bit as she thought of the last time she made a decision concerning a man. If she had known some of the things he had gotten himself into she wouldn't have even been in that relationship in the first place. Not to mention how possessive he was . . . In the end, it had gotten her murdered . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:51 am
Conrad smiled a little and nodded. "I want you to know everything. You don't know much about this life so I have to teach you. I don't want anyone trying to hurt you again." He promised her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:55 am
Alyson smiled and reached over to place her hand on his. "Thank you." she whispered before going back to looking out the window. Her hand, however, remained in contact with his.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:00 am
Conrad held her hand as he drove and smiled a little. "Any time." He whispered. He pulled up into the drive way the delivery people waiting there too for entry into the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:03 am
Alyson got out of the car once they parked. "I can get the groceries. Go make sure they don't break anything." she said, looking over at the people with a bit of a suspicious eye. She'd spent far too long of a time trying to keep people out of her house . . . and some habits just died hard. She went around to the trunk and started unloading the bags from the car.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 am
Conrad nodded and went with the men helping them put the tv and the entertainment center gently inside the living room and a replacement bed for one he'd broken in his rage.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:39 pm
Alyson had put the bags with clothes in her room. She'd unbricked the door shortly after returning to her body. Or rather, she had Conrad unbrick the door so she could sleep in her own room again. The groceries she put in the kitchen and it was there that she could be found, trying to ignore the people who were bringing stuff into her house. Trying to sort through and put away the groceries that had been bought.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:20 pm
Conrad saw the men out. They were done delivering within half an hour. He's replaced the fridge and freezer, the tv the washing machine and dryer all the electrical. He decided updating her house was a must. He'd set up the tv and things later right now he was more interested in cleaning out the new fridge and freezer then setting it up in the kitchen. "They're gone sweetie it's okay." He called.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:24 pm
"Don't call me 'sweetie'!" came Alyson's retort from the kitchen. She rolled her eyes in mild exasperation. She said she'd give the relationship a shot . . . but she wasn't sure how she felt about the pet names . . . besides, she felt awkward even thinking about trying to give Conrad a pet name. She made a face. Pet names were just too . . . overly sweet for her taste.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:47 pm
"Sorry!" Came his replied then a curse. "Ow!" He hissed. The stupid fridge. He shook his head and continued to work on getting it clean and not smelling like dust. He brought the new fridge into the kitchen and replaced the old one once the new one was plugged in. "Sorry Ally." He said wanting to reach out and touch her but couldn't. She wouldn't like that one bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 pm
Alyson shook her head. "It's fine. I just don't really like pet names." she said, shrugging. She then helped Conrad move all the stuff from the old fridge and freezer to the new one. "Wow. There's a lot more room in this thing." she said, still amazed by modern technology.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:05 pm
Conrad nodded. "It's okay." He said. "It was just the first thing that came to mind. I apologise in advance when I say it without thinking." He smirked when he saw her amazement. "I thought the next size up would be a bit horrible so I got this one. This way you can have more food and shop less. Unless you have something you want."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games