Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

Brook ran into the music club, carrying her bagpipes with her. She grinned excitedly when she saw Cian sitting at the piano. “HELLO CIAN!” She stood right in front of him and halted, “Want to hear what I learned this summer? Of COURSE you do.” She blew the air into her bagpipes and started belting out her song. She kept playing until she was cut off, or maybe someone came into the room? Either way, she didn’t get the chance to finish the song. That was disappointing. Aldrick had hated the song so much she was encouraged to play it even more, she thought it had gotten quite well. “What have you been up to?” She wasn't sure if Cian would answer, but anyone could really answer her, and that would be fine. She could play her bagpipe piece AGAIN.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: with Art club in art
Thinking about: I CAN PLAY BAGPIPES without Aldrick chasing me down.
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing:

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Classroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cian, Brook
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Music Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why the bagpipes?

Kam had secretly been excited for Music Club to reopen. It was one of the few ways he had to get out of his head between study cram sessions. He walked in, looking over at Cian. A younger girl was playing the bagpipes.... an already bad instrument played even worse. He tried not to cringe, but it was really hard. Luckily, him clearing his throat seemed to end the torture. "Ah... good afternoon you two. I hope today is going well?" He lifted an eyebrow as he walked over to the piano and sitting on the rather hard bench. Cracking his fingers, he began playing softly. Moonlight Sonata came out, the teen swaying a bit as he played. It had always been one of his favorite piano pieces, and Beethoven had simply always been his favorite composer.

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ! A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴀ sᴏᴍʙᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Bᴜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Canaan had been looking forward to Music Club, and knew what he wanted to do this term. Along with his old acoustic guitar, he brought his twelve-string guitar to school specifically for club meetings. He'd considered bringing along Connla, as his canine companion hated being parted from him, but decided it was asking a bit much for him to handle the dog and lug two guitar cases through the halls.

He knew he'd found the right place when he heard the pipes being played, and smiled as he heard them. Canaan stood quietly and listened as Brook played, and clapped appreciatively when she was done. "Déanta go deas, Brook. Ní féidir liom a rá gur chuala mé an t-amhrán sin ar na píopaí roimhe seo," he said to her.

As Kam played the piano, Canaan sat down and got one of the guitars out from its case, and checked to see that it was still tuned. He could see that older classman was in the moment, and appreciated it all the more. When Kam was done, Canaan said, "Very cool." Looking about, he added, "Um, I guess it's my turn." He started playing his guitar, and was singing Donovan's 'Catch the Wind'.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:25 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Sonora headed to the music club with a folder of sheet music she hadn't quite gotten to that summer-- she'd spent most of her music time at home studying theory for her Music OWL.

She grinned at the sound of bagpipes from down the hall and clapped politely for Brook. Bagpipes were such funny instruments, and surely with a bit of practice, Brook would be able to make them shine.

She sat down next to Kam for his Moonlight Sonata-- she'd heard him play it before, and really admired how passionate he got while playing. She applauded with the others, and gave his arm a little squeeze from her spot next to him.

Then there was Canaan, who Sona only really knew from Quidditch, but she applauded his song nonetheless. It was only then that she realized people were taking turns playing songs. "Oh! Uhm, I guess I have had a song I've been working on? Feel free to sing along." She turned around to the piano and imagined laying on the couch back at home to capture the feeling she got from Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth Kaye Spektor + Rhea Allison Lane

Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
» WHEN » WHERE » With: Music Club
» Lizzie's Status:
Fiddle vs. Bagpipes: GO » Rhea's Status: Chipper

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Elizabeth and Rhea made it to the club a little later than expected, following the hallway filled with music. Rhea snickered at the noise of Brook’s backpipes and only sped up, practically jogging into the room with Lizzie’s saxophone case just as her friend was finishing up. “Hi everyone!” Once she was done Rhea cheered with a fist to the air and a little “Whoo! Get it, Brookie!” Lizzie was in shortly after her with her own violin case in hand, shaking her head at the dancer’s boundless energy.

Thank Merlin Brook seemed to be getting better at least. It made her feel more confident in today’s decision. “Okay Brook, today’s the day.” She said casually as she pulled her violin from its case and got into position to play, grinning at her younger mentee. “I brought my fiddle just for you! What say you t’ a duel, eh?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
stefan lee salvatore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Silence... Dust
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? One more twin swap?

Kam walked into music club for his very final year. He'd already gotten signs up everywhere, utilizing his friends for help (though Aeryn, he suspected, didn't join in), including requesting a study partner in Gryffindor post flyers there. Hopefully everyone would see them. He carefully lifted the cover of the piano, then sighed to the room. Luckily, he was thus far alone. Running a hand through his hair, Kam considered who he might request to make the next captain of the group. It was rather unfortunate that he only talked to a small circle of people. Maybe he could have Iggy take over and talk on his behalf....?

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Tʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:37 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Canaan came prepared for the opening of Music Club this year. In addition to his old six-string guitar, he brought along his twelve-string acoustic guitar as well. He'd had the chance to get in some real practice, playing with Cousin Fi and the band she was part of. They even played at the Celtic Music Festival in Tramore over the summer. 'Now, if only we could get an electric guitar to work at Hogwarts,' he lamented silently, though he wondered how hard it could be to Charm an acoustic so that it could duplicate the sound of an electric. Hmmmm…….

Arriving at the club, he saw Kam was already there. "Hey, Kam," he said, as he walked into the room. Seeing Kam near the piano, he wondered if the older student was going to play 'Moonlight Sonata', as Canaan enjoyed hearing his rendition of it. Finding a place to get comfortable, Canaan got the twelve-string out of its case, and started checking the tuning. At some point, he started picking out a tune, thinking America's 'Ventura Highway' wasn't a bad place to start.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:03 pm
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No givin' up when you?re young and you want some

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grყffιᥒdor Fιrst YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella was really excited for all the different clubs she hadn't known Hogwarts had kept hidden. She'd halfway been afraid she'd be left to die of boredom with Cella to avenge her (alongside her ghost of course) if she had nothing but classes and studying to look forward to. And she supposed Quidditch but really she didn't see what apparently her entire family saw in the sport. Flying was fun but trying not to die via internal bleeding was not. The most obvious club she was excited for was the Adventure's Club, not at all surprised that the founding members were family Desi in particular, and the newspaper because she was nosy and liked being recognized for this particular trait. But she had completely forgotten about the music club until she spotted a flyer on the common room board and instantaneously knew she had to sign up for it. Ella walked into the club room looking around immediately spotting the piano but was disappointed an older student was already by it as well as another older boy with a guitar that looked like something out of mods for Skyrim. She finally sighed seeing as the other boy didn't seem like he was going to be playing the piano any time soon before trudging over to him. "So first question, is there like a sign up sheet I have to do or something to join? And second of all, are you summoning a spirit or something or can I sit down and play this?"

Waking up in the midday sun
What's to live for?
You could see what I've done
Staring at emotion
In the light of day
I was running from the things that you?d say

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Canaan, Firstie
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? One more twin swap?

Kam rested a hand on the top of the piano as he stood stoically beside it. Watching a familiar fifth year with a guitar case walk in, the seventh year issued a small wave. "Hey Canaan." He sighed softly, trying to get up the creative energy to play something. Perhaps something new he'd learned.... or maybe something old he knew from heart? Either way seemed like an insurmountable task.

The Hufflepuff was shaken from his thoughts by someone he didn't know, probably a first year talking to him. She had questions. First was easy, but the second caused him to pale a bit, his ears turning red. "Um, no, there's not any forms or anything. Just... come as you are. And... yea, you can use the piano, I was just.... standing here, but I'll move." True to his word, he did remove his hand from the top of the instrument, tucking his hands into his pockets instead. He sighed softly, wondering how down he had to be to for a first year to somehow intimidate him into moving. But, he was the captain and she did have right to the instrument...

Graydon Ironshield

Yukina101

Tʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:10 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy had his dragon stickered guitar case with him as he went to the Music Club room. For 4th year he didn't attend but that was mainly because the twins had nearly been complete strangers. All had been well for a while now and he entered right as Kam seemed to get one-upped by a Gryffindor first year. Gee were all lions spicy in some way? greeting Canaan on the way deeper into the bowels of the club he approached the young spicy one. "Glad to see some fresh meat in the club. What kinda songs you know?" diverting attention to himself for Kam. It was kinda a reflex at a certain point. he had done it all their lives even when they were fighting Kam seemed nervous though. Was he still unsure who would take over?

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK
                                                              Yukina101
                                                              Graydon Ironshield

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 pm

ꕤ✦❀Ella felt only a little bad when the older guy got obviously flustered with her questions and moved so she could sit down. But on the other hand, what kind of wuss got scared off by a first year? She had just pulled off her backpack and was pulling out her sheet music when another boy came forward asking her about what songs she knew and she had to do a double take at his face. So there were twins running this club? That was kinnddaaa cool she guesses. But if he kept calling her fresh meat she was going make a note to later go for his kneecaps. She finally found the booklet she'd been looking for and placed it on the piano. "My name's Ella btw, and I mostly just know neoclassic cathedral style." she told him with a completely straight face as she began the beginning chords from the Phantom of the Opera. It wasn't her favorite by far, she'd really only learned it due to a Wiki binge from wondering what that song was on a Final Fantasy VI cut scene and ended up on an obscure theater tag on tumblr. Ella only played half because really she had better things to do and soon switched to her newest composition that she was still struggling through.

What's to live for?
Staring at emotion
In the light of day

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:14 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"Happy girls are the prettiest, don't you think?"▬▬

MUSIC CLUB WAS OPEN. Brook was very excited that this club was open, she had been practicing a lot of Jazz tunes on her bagpipe, or at least some jazzy backup chords, ready to play with Lizzie, or Finn if he showed up this year. When she was at the stair case before getting to the music room, she began playing a piece on her bagpipes, and continued until she stepped both feet into the music room. She sat her pipes down, and they made an ugly noise, but she grinned, "Hello my fellow musicians! What was the wonderful piano I briefly heard before my march up the stairs occurred? Was it you?" She pointed to Ella and smiled, "Can you make something work with a bagpipe? I swear no one in this club wants to duet with me. Ever. No matter how often I ask."

▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at the Music CLub
Thinking about: A New Duet partner?
Brook Description: 5'2" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Kilt that matches her bagpipes and a white buttonup
OOC: First 2 minutes of video linked above

Yukina101

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:48 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch reserve
Daily Dragon (fall) || Art (spring)

"And then he was like 'If I hear that you so much as think of doing something you haven't practiced for at least 10,000 hours then I will lever my entire network of Prefects and Quidditch connections and Professors and books and make sure you never touch a broom again!' so of course I swore to be safe," Sparrow exgerrated. She had August's voice and his polite smile nailed down perfectly, but her words were so obviously not his that Sonora had to giggle.

"I'm glad you're safe though," Sona replied as Sparrow wrapped up her adventure before Quidditch tryouts."Hopefully some of these shortcuts will help and you don't need to vault over any stairs again!"

The sound of bagpipes came from further up the stairs. "Are those..."

"Yup. Brook plays the bagpipes."

Sparrow bounced up the stairs three at a time, wondering aloud what kind of songs this bagpiper might play. When they were at the door, Sparrow skid to a stop and turned. "Wait! Prank!" she said. Sona entertained her, turning into a little bird that perched on her finger.

Thus, Sparrow walked into the music club with a nightingale on her finger in time to hear the bagpiper request a duet from a pianist--her housemate! Sparrow beamed, very pleased that she had run around the Gryffindor Common Room the very first night and introduced herself to everyone. Well, that and Ella was her roommate now. "Ella! Lady Bagpiper! May I join in on this duet collaboration?" she piped. "Triplet? Quartet? We can sing," she greeted. She lifted her hand to indicate the bird, but Sona just fluttered off, landing on Iggy's guitar case with a chirped greeting to the other members."Triplet!"

setting Music Club, Fall 2048 || with Sonora (as a bird) and the Music Club
hair color Style 8, in pink || wearing Skirt and Jacket
status Three minutes in and we're already going to be a triplet!

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:03 am

ꕤ✦❀Oh good God, Buddha, Merlin, and Persephone, what in the actual frick frack was that noise? It was like a thousand screeching rubber chickens all being twirled around in a blizzard as they screeched their hell chorus to whoever would listen. Ella honestly felt threatened, she wondered if she panicked at a high enough frequency Cella would hear her and come forth into battle. Soon the noise had a face, a bright grinning older girl, who immediately zoomed in on her at the piano and. Ohno. Ohnonononononoonono. A duet, and she was dismayed that no one ever wanted to do one with her. Ella had about a dozen or so reasons just off the cuff why and had opened her mouth to say 1-4 when another girl came in with an honest to Christ bird asking for a triplet. Ella's mind was spiraling which is why she's sure it took her ten whole seconds to remember who this person was (Sparrow, roommate) and that she was holding a nightingale asking to join in. It was official, she was in the twilight zone. Ella watched the bird fly off (take me with you I know where the good birdseed is kept) and was left with just the girls and inaudibly gulped. "I....don't know that many songs off the top I'm afraid. And the few I do I'm not entirely sure a, how they sound with a bagpipe accompaniment and b, most don't come with actual lyrics outside of like. Show tunes." Devil's Carnival was a show tune right?

What's to live for?
Staring at emotion
In the light of day

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Several People
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I shouldn't have come

Finley had spent much of the morning debating on whether or not to join the music club. Finally, he tugged on a cozy sweater grabbed his trumpet case. On the walk, he kept up his debate, unsure if he should just turn and leave. Once closer to the door, the dark-haired boy was practically deafened by some screeching monstrosity. Walking in (just out of sheer curiosity more than anything else) Fin looked around, determining the source of the noise to be Brook with her bagpipes. A cringe adorned his face, the boy waiting until she was done to continue his walk into the room proper. Not really prepared to speak, he sat on one of the chairs and opened his case, quickly attaching the mouthpiece to his instrument, then debating on a song. Maybe he'd finally get over his nerves and perform in front of the others?

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces