Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:02 pm

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett had somehow gotten lost in the sea of moving bodies, but she didn’t mind. The dancing, burnt off the excess energy, while the crowd and scents of sweat, arousal, alcohol, and other various perfumes, colognes and the like produced a olfactory fatigue that actually was a double edged sword, it could induce a horrendous headache or it could give her nose an over load and shut it down so she could be just like any normal human for just a little while. In a way she envied the humans, or at least she did until a hand firmly grabbed her rear end, one of those human males pulling her towards him on the dance floor trying to entice her into perhaps a little more than dancing. She laughed and teasingly flirted gently batting away his hands. Had he been a lorean she’d likely have blacked his eye for being so bold, but a human it’d probably kill.

Oh yea she was here for a good time, good drinks, and away to deal with the loneliness she felt on just about every level, but she wasn’t down to just leap onto anyone. Besides, humans couldn’t handle her at her normal strength it seemed, and she had a habit of becoming just a little careless with her strength in bed. She had to have a man that could either match her, out power her, or at least keep up. As she moved through the crowd, she ignored the groping hands, ‘hey baby’ comments, and all the other lewd commented or gestures. She was accustomed to them by now. She paused on the way to the bar, her nostrils flaring as she caught an unfamiliar, yet alluring scent. It wasn’t a cologne, or perfume, or anything she was familiar with. Whoever this was, their scent rattled the beast’s cage, her eyes flashed blue and she quickly shut them feigning drunken-ness to keep people from noticing while she struggled to quiet the inner growling
Ours! He’s here! Find him!
Calm down, if he’s here, we’ll find him. Be patient
Hurry!! To many females, must mark him. He is…Other…
Calm…if he is ours they will be no threat.
She opened her eyes, again after stumbling into the arms of a man who’s scent she did recognize. He caught her with a slurred Gaelic curse and she looked up to the burly man she’d known his entire life. He glared down at her confused until her eyes flashed blue again, confused he looked around then set her on her feet. She was in control again, for now. “ Sorry ‘bout that Jamie. Seems I got someone I need to track down. Good catch boy-o. “ She grinned as she moved away from him towards the bar, and that alluring scent.

When she emerged from the crowd she felt cooler air kiss her mildly sweaty skin, the low lights kept the moisture from glistening on her pale skin, although anyone looking closely enough at the amount of exposed skin would see the sheen across her shoulders. It cooled quickly despite the feeling that her blood was about to boil. The knowing bartender slid her a drink as she made it to the bar and she gave the man a dazzling smile. She sipped the cold brew, it was a mojito, one of her favorites with a strong dose of strawberry in it. Oh how she loved that bar tender…if only he was her type. Oh well, she thought as that intoxicating scent hit her full in the face again. She bit her lower lip tasting her lipstick, but let it go with a sigh as she found a figure that was totally out of place, obviously not human, and appeared to be looking for something. She decided not to think about the drool worthy qualities of his appearance as she picked up her drink and moved down the bar until she stood only a foot or so from him. He was nearly a whole foot taller than her, but she wasn’t easily intimidated. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she sipped her drink, she didn’t have to feign enjoyment, but it wasn’t just over the drink. The beast tried to reach for him but she pushed it back hiding the blue glow to her eyes, forcing them to their normal blue. She leaned on the bar setting her drink down as she spoke “ Ye look a wee bit lost. Somethin I can help ye find? “ She said looking to him and then out at the crowd.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Unknown male
Thinking: mmm...he's yummy looking, and smells divine
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille smirked, "I suppose you have". She stood now, beginning to unfastened her breastplate a bit. "But it will have to wait. I'm in desperate need of a shower", she said, fully aware now of just how long she had been in that place. She felt...dingy. Probably looked it. Loreans never really had issues with BO but she could imagine she didnt smell like a fresh peach at the moment. She started walking out of the room, "Care to show me where I can wash up?

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; I need a good soak

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven could sense her presence before she had even announced it and was upon her in a moment. He cornered her against the sink, hands on either side of it as he trapped her with his body. Relief and anger flooded him in such a confusing way. His eyes icy blue, dangerous. Before he could even speak he assessed her with those eyes, leaning in to her neck and scenting her deeply as well. No males. Why was that what he was worried about? In the back of his mind had he feared she'd run off to feed from a man? Still so close, he pulled back only to face her, gritting his teeth. "Where in bloody hell were you? You said one hour!" She was fine and he was relieved, but with the moon upon them this very night he was insane without her around. Would he be able to let her leave again later? He dug his nails into the counter, breathing heavy.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; On edge

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Club on Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlett Rose MacGregorxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

That voice. Barely suppressing a shiver he looked over and down at the pale redhead standing next to him. Wait, red hair and a Scottish accent that made him think of doing several things that would require a bed and privacy? Guess his search didn't take all night like he thought it would and by the gods she was pretty. Not to mention wearing his favorite color. Next to gold of course. Plus the fact that she smelt like leather, sweat, and strawberries didn't detract from the magnetic attraction.

Much like the Berserkers he was descended from on his father's bloodline his storm cloud grey eyes seemed to light up liking a lightning strike. Outside thunder rumbled quietly in the distance. Definitely not his powers being used to signal he was attracted to her, nope definitely not him. . . . Maybe.

"Not so much something as it is someone. Though I think I might have just found her" He replied giving her a faint trace of a smile before he turned fully to face her. The black button up shirt he had worn out tonight hugged his defined abdomen, molding to his torso to entice and draw in any desirable female company. To make matters worse he could always just undo a button . . . or two.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:33 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja's heart leaped into her throat when he caged her against the vanity sink. She bit her lip to stop a moan from escaping. "I'm sorry." She said leaning against him. "I went to see my mother." She said in a kind soothing tone snuggling a bit. "I tried to keep it short but she likes to talk. She get's lonely cause Father is always busy with his work too. I'm so sorry." She turned and clung to him. She knew what he was scenting her for. "I'd never betray you Daven." She whispered in his ear. "I just. . . you were bleeding, and I needed to get away before I hurt you." She'd seen the scar and didn't mind it. She found it a little sexy though. She pressed her lips on his shoulder. Her hands clutched him. "I'm so sorry I scared you."

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

"Oh!" Ishtar squeaked. "Yeah!" He gushed and took her hand showing her where the bathroom was. And it was HUGE. The shower looked big enough for sis people, the bath nine. Everything was gold flaked marble too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:39 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara perked a brow in question to the event he deemed to embarrassing to mention then shrugged and gathered all of her belongings. She wasn’t leaving anything of hers here. With her duffle bag repacked she nodded “ Of course, I’ll see you in a little bit. “ She said and picked up her things, and heading out to her car. She put her things in the back seat then headed off to her house. She arrived and proceeded to sort her clothes for laundry and then head off to get a nice hot shower, and dress for the evening.

It took her a little over an hour to get dressed and plop down on the couch to wait. She propped her legs up on the couch crossing her ankles to keep her high heels from digging into the leather to deeply. She then picked up a book off the end table and began reading, it was a basic behavior study on various Lorean creatures. She’d always found the volume fascinating, although it wasn’t nearly as complete as the book of Lore, it was a good insight into the few breeds it managed to cover in depth.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille's eyes widened in awe. It appeared her male was ridiculously wealthy. My male? Hah, I think he's slowly converting me. She thought to herself as she stepped over to the tub, running water. For as big as it was it hadn't taken nearly as long to fill as she imagined. She cast a glance over her shoulder, flashing a slightly seductive smile as her breastplate fell to the floor, exposing her back side to him. She proceeded to make a turn-around motion with her finger. Glimpses were okay. But she had more planned. Let's see if you can keep up just fine, Ishtar. "Turn around a moment."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Spoiled

User Image

Daven soothed a bit under her small kisses. She was truly apologetic, and it was hard to stay mad. He nuzzled his fact into her collar, holding her body tightly against him. "It takes a lot to scare me, Sonja. That was absolutely terrifying. You left without even giving me a way to contact you then don't come back til you say you're going to." Why was he being so possessive? He didn't even like the sound of it, no way she did. "This is...hard for me. I can't just up and leave you as easily as you can with me." His instinct wouldn't allow it.

It was then he remembered why she'd said she was leaving. Perhaps the butcher's blood was not enough to sustain her. He'd imagined there were some that could live off animals blood alone but perhaps it wasn't enough for her. "Have you not been feeling well, that's why you left?" He knew it, his instinct screamed it at him that he was doing a poor job of keeping his mate healthy. There was more than that. A dark side he was reluctant to heed to. -Feed her from you-, it stressed to him. Open a vein and let her wee fangs and tongue take what she needed to make her happy. How would his blood fare different than others? Blood was blood wasn't it? Shouldn't matter from who. He'd thought of grabbing Clara again, but left Kade and his mate alone after that first night. Both couples needed their privacy for a bit. The thought was wicked and though he tried to shake it multiple times it kept returning.

[ooc; Calming down.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:52 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade let her go reluctantly and got showered and dressed himself. Having a nice shave and a style of his hair putting on something nice then drove over to her place. He had something in his hand he wanted to give her. The box it was in was a soft blue velvet. He debated whether or not to take it with him and give to her considering the last time he tried to give her something she threw it at him. Maybe he'd give it too her at the restaurant? He put the box in the glove department of the car and went to the door and knocked on it. "Clara? Are you ready?" He asked smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:58 pm

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett arched a brow as she heard the rumble of thunder, her sensitive ears being able to pick up such fine details, although to everyone else the rumble would fade into the music. The flash of his eyes had been slightly surprising, she hadn’t ever seen that particular trait among the Lore before. Of course, she was far from an expert. So he was looking for someone? That could either be a very bad pick up line, or a true statement. As he turned toward her she surveyed his appearance from a face to face view. My, he was handsome.
She tilted her head as she looked at him, the shirt did do well to accentuate his physique and for that she wasn’t sure if she should thank vanity or luck. Considering a woman bumping into her in an attempt at gaining his attention and get between the two she guess it was probably the first. She decided to react as most humans would and bump back. The woman fell and Scarlett turned and looked at her with a horrified expression “ oooch lass, should be careful where yer goin’ Poor lass, must’ve started drinking early tonight” She turned back to him and gave a soft smile “ So what makes ye think ye have found the person yer looking for?” She said as she lifted her drink to her lips and took another sip.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Unknown male
Thinking: mmm...he's yummy looking, and smells divine
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:03 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara stirred from her reading when she heard a knock at the door and she looked up. Hearing Kade’s voice she called back “ Yes, I’ll be there in just a minute” She said as she uncurled from her comfortable position on the couch and stood up. She marked her page and set the book on the couch. She walked to the door and picked up her purse from the kitchen counter and her keys. Opening the door she smiled looking at Kade and the nice clothes he’d decided to put on, he’d even shaved. “ You look rather nice tonight Kade” She said as she stepped out onto the porch and shut the door locking it behind her. “ so where are we going to go tonight?” She asked.

Wearing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:07 pm
Sonja Dacia

How careless! She thought cuddling him. She'd frightened her poor male with her sudden disappearance. "I'm so sorry." She whispered again and stroked his back. "There's a black book in the top drawer in the little kitchenette. It has all my contacts in it. Next time I got some where and you need me go to the O part and the first number is my mother." She reassured. "She always know's how to get a hold of me." She changed her cellular every week so her number was never the same.

She looked down at the floor when he asked about her health. "No. I thought the animal blood was enough. . . evidently I was wrong." Her muscle mass and her normal cup size had returned to just shy of normal. It would never be perfect until she fed from him. But she couldn't. He wasn't willing. The thought made something in her scream with grief. No connection. If he didn't let her go tonight, she knew she'd get caught up in the moment and bite him. Without asking. Her arms tightened around him. "I'm sorry." She said again. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked a bit watching her. Turn around? "Maybe." He smirked. Instead he just turned his head away and focused on her gorgeous legs. He was so not going to miss this sight. Not one bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille gave a small laugh under her breath. "Shame then, I was going to let you give me a massage while I soaked. But if you prefer just to look that's fine too." She said as she started undoing the belt around her skirt. Would he do what she said? Or just keep staring, either way he'd get worked up and she'd be amused by it.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Spoiled

User Image

Daven swallowed hard, his eyes flickering back to their normal color. He wanted to help her. To hold his wrist to her and slice a vein. To provide for his female. The thought shook him. He could try to do what Clara had done, could withstand that little bit of pain to sate her. "If it will help, maybe I can do what that sorceri did." Daven mentioned as he looked at his hand. "It'll heal quick enough. I don't know if it will be better than an animals but..." He couldn't imagine it would be. I enjoyed a bloody rare steak steak, it had such a savory flavor. Lorean blood? It had to taste fowl, maybe it would be more energizing though than a humans.

[ooc; Fresh from the shower.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade's eyes widened as he took her to his car and helped her in. He stared at her legs a little before shaking himself and getting into the driver's seat. "A little restaurant by the sea." He said. "I got us a table outside. The place is called Salties. I don't like the name but I read some reviews that humans wrote and apparently the food is good." He said smiling. "You look. . . you love lovely tonight." He said smiling and placing a kiss to her hand.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:29 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja frowned. "No." She said. "It's fine." Don't cry. She didn't want it if he was forcing himself. She wanted him to offer without feeling guilty. But her eyes fixed on the pulse in his neck. "Beside's it's the full moon soon, you'll need your strength to control it." The words tasted like acid on her tongue. He was offering! Part of her hoped he'd get aggressive about it. That he'd not let her leave until she fed from him. But she also partly figured he'd drop the subject too. Both made her heart break.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

"Okay, okay I'm turning around." He said doing as he was told. The thought of touching her skin. . . getting in the bath with her and touching her skin without her fluttering away after was so tempting. Maybe, if he played his cards right, he could touch and kiss her skin sensually too. Maybe help her with an itch? Damn he hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:30 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara was quietly amused by Kade’s reaction to her choice in clothing for the evening. That was pretty much what she’d been aiming for when she’d picked her attire for the evening. She smiled “ That is a rather…disturbing name, but I’ve heard of the place. We’ll give it a try, and it’s a good evening to sit outside” She said pausing as he complimented her and kissed her hand. She tilted her head looking at him, her amusement very clear “ Thank you Kade, I aim to impress” She said although she wasn’t sure why she was trying to impress him. He’d seen just bout all there was to see, but he still seemed to enjoy looking.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille grinned, "There's a good little Vemon", she said softly under her breath. He would be able to hear her garments falling to the ground, perceive exactly when she stepped into the water. She sucked in a hiss when the water hit her, but nearly moaned as she slid in. Crossing her legs and placing an arm over her breast, she leaned back against the tub and closed her. "I can't remember the last time I had a massage. Mind starting with the shoulders?", she called to him. Oh, he would have his plans but she would only concede a little to him. She had to maintain control. But his hands on her body sounded so tempting. She was a queen and if he wanted any sort of chance with her she damn well expected to be treated like it.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Will he be able to control himself?

User Image

Daven looked at her hard. The less strength I have on the full moon the better. She was denying his blood? Maybe she knew it wasn't as tempting? Maybe she'd only drank Clara's out of necessity. Something in him ached at the denial. Perhaps it wasn't a usual occurrence for her. Had only been a one time thing. She'd been so adamant on not drinking from the vein after all. He placed a finger under her chin and brought her gaze up to his. "Vow it to the lore that you do not want nor need my blood and I will leave it at that.". It would be the only way he would know for sure. A vampire could not make a false vow.

[ooc; I can never tell what you're thinking.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games