Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 am

Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: eek My body is ready. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Guilty; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Partially crushing herself against his collar bone, she remained in that exact moment for a few moments longer. She hadn't expected him to hug her back. She didn't need to be. Mainly because, this was her gift to him. Something that wasn't just physical, but emotional as well. There was the faintest of whispers against his shirt, eyes dry and squeezed shut into a comfortable darkness. "You both sacrificed yourselves for my well being..." As long as someone was here with her - especially someone like Leon/Leo - she would be okay for a while. It wasn't just Leon or Leo. They were a unit. Leo could have easily walked out of the room after she helped him out of his cage, but the point was, he didn't. He jumped at the demon like a child trying to catch a lizard and bottle it up. There was a faint pressure against her shoulders before Leo was pushing her back, her bottom just hanging off of the stool so she'd have to bend her knees. One heel remained on the floor, the other perched still up onto the stool bar where she had had it before practically throwing herself at him. That question brought many questions to her mind. What would she do? If Leo was gone?

She blinked slowly, lips parting enough to leave the slightest of gaps in between them. What would she do? She saw Leon and Leo as two separate people trapped in the same body. Her gaze didn't once waver from his, staring as she processed just exactly what he had asked her. Her mind slowly began to push away all traumatizing events of last night, leaving her with nothing but Leon. If Leo disappeared... It wouldn't be the same. She would still stay with Leon, be there for him in his time of need especially after this moment, but there would almost be something missing. She had fun with the both of them, questioning, hanging out, making passive flirts... But before she could utter another word, he had shaken the question away; resetting her mind. Her hat slipped back at the touch of his fingertips, slowly falling away from her loosened blond hairs. The shaking had all but stopped, letting last nights memories finally release their vice grip from her mind. Needless to say, she would still have nightmares and walk briskly through dimly lit or darkened rooms, but for now... She could relax. Her lips thinned into the smallest of smiles, eyebrows coming together in sympathetic thought as she allowed his hand to remain on her hair. It was just... Something she couldn't deny.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 am

User Image
User Image

Mood: Confused
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: Sarah
Crush: No one
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Well how could I abandon such a cute girl hm? He teased, giving the girl another soft smile. It was true that the two of them had gone through a lot but he wasn't the only person to attempt to stop the monster. Leo was glad that Sarah had snapped out of her fear induced trance and had gone back to being the girl he met downtown. Leo slowly sat up, cringing slightly as he shifted his weight and did his best to keep his bones still. So I guess I should get out of here and we should hit the town! He said in a joking manner. Leo new all to well how messed up he was, he wasn't going to be some kind of moron who thinks they can keep going after being so badly wounded. He pulled his hand back from her hair and placed it behind his head along with his other hand. You sure you don't mind giving little ol' me company? I'm not gonna lie there isn't much to do around here. But there's free food~ He said, finishing his sentence with a wide grin.

As he looked at Sarah, Leo was still trying to process why he was acting so differently. Of course he didn't show it on his face but something just wasn't adding up. Usually he felt perfectly fine teasing and flirting her but today was different. If he remembered correctly, Leon thought of something pertaining to this before he passed out. Now that he thought about it, why was he the one out here anyways? Sarah I've got a question for you... He said, trying to figure out how he could properly word it. Uh...I'm not sure why but it seems like Leon....Isn't there. Usually I feel his conscious pushing against mine, always nagging me... He said while putting his index finger on the side of his head for an example. But right now I feel like I'm the only one here...You don't think he... He said, starting another thought but quickly stopping himself. He didn't want to go down that path unless it was a last resort, no reason to throw that Idea at Sarah just yet.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:10 am

User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Rina giggled when he pouted, and even continued as he blushed and turned away. Crawling towards him, she nuzzled his back, and hugged him from behind. So warm.. The nice kind of warm! Not that unbearable heat that she faced back in the boiler room! "OK, OK.." Alright, she'll stop feeling guilty over them, it just pains her that he got hurt. A nice feeling of comfort came with Seth ruffling her hair, and she smiled. She leaned up into his touch like a cat would, but she didn't purr or anything. Before she answered his question, she whined when he got up from the bed. Aw, she wanted to keep hugging him! She was even gonna ask if she could sit in his lap! With a pout, "I don't know, the doctors still keep on checking up on me. They said they want to wait till all my symptoms are gone, so my body isn't vulnerable to heat exhaustion or hypothermia. It'd be worse for me since I'm so small. But, if my symptoms are gone today, I might be able to leave today or tomorrow!" Hopefully today! This place is boring, and the food stinks!

Her thoughts were diverted from hospital food to Seth when he suddenly looked like he was in pain; what was wrong? She sat on the edge of the bed, a little relieved that it was symbol, and not anything internal that was causing him discomfort. "Lucky, you get to leave today!" He does have broken bones, but hey, he'll get to heal outside of here. This place was making her feel claustrophobic! She began to twiddle her toes together, when she felt uncomfortable. It was for a different reason, though. She felt.. there was..

There was an incubus in the hospital.

Oh no... oh no. No, no, no, it's fine. They're in a different hospital room or whatever, and AWAY from her. She can't imagine all of the times she's run into her own kind, and wishes she never had. They're the only people she can't trust no matter what. In a way, she still gets lonely. It's weird when you have a bunch of questions with no one to ask them to. It doesn't matter, though. She's made it eighteen years with little to no help, she can certainly survive on her own. She doesn't need to depend on anyone, just like Seth said! Still, it's presence was making just a little uncomfortable.

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Thoughtful |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:17 am

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

Yesterday hasn't been the best of his days, incidents happened which was rather traumatizing but it could be worse so he didn't really have anything to complain about. However, the female had thoughts of her own and he laughed when she complained about the hospital food. "Well, it's better than nothing, right?" he smiled, "I can always get you something outside if you want, I just have to sneak it in, right?" he grinned as he snapped his fingers at the thought of it. That doesn't seem like too bad of an idea but he has no idea how to sneak out of the hospital in this attire. It's not like he could, in the first place and it'd just raise the suspicion of the doctor who comes in to check on him, only to find that there's a missing patient wandering the streets in broad daylight. "I guess it's for the best if you stayed. I'd get worried if you were to collapse again if you were discharged before you're fully healed. I guess I'll be keeping you company for the rest of the day until the doctor decides to give me more injections that makes me feel drowsy." he frowned. They should really stop with the injection, though. It's been messing with his sleep schedule all day long and he'd end up staying up the whole night without sleeping. The red head already had enough with the strange sleeping pattern and wouldn't want to add more to his plate. "The hospital's screwing up my sleeping patterns with injections. What do I do-" he sighed and leaned forward to rest his head on the side of the bed which is just right beside her lap. Feeling the softness of the hospital bed, his shoulders finally loosened up a little and the tension he felt disappeared. He closed his eyes for a short moment then opened his eyes to gaze at her. She seemed a little exhausted which was probably due to heat exhaustion, he pouted as he attempted to touch her cheek but his hands paused in mid air as he felt slightly disturbed. He didn't know the reason why but he knew that the succubus seemed a little 'off', as if she was feeling discomfort.

"Rina, you alright? You seemed troubled, somehow. Perhaps it's just my halucination, who knows. You seem like you're feeling discomfort-" he slowly sat up and looked at her for a short moment then stretching his arms out to embrace her small body once again. He held her close as he tried to comfort her. For some reason, Seth was a little different than usual today. He appeared to be softer today compared to usual and was more gentle than usual. Perhaps it's just his exhaustion or perhaps, something else. Who knows, he doesn't care anyway. "I think I'm starting to read your mind- I don't know. Maybe not-" he spoke, chuckling slightly to himself.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Guilty; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

There came the flirting and teasing. She had every nerve built up to hit him playfully in the chest, scolding him for even thinking of pulling a stunt like that, but she digressed. Instead, the flicker of a smile appeared on the corners of her lips, tugging upwards in good-natured humor."That's simple..." She began, unbeknownst to her aching heart once he pulled away. "You don't." Her little tongue came to peak out at him, pressing gently against the threshold of her bottom lip. She rolled her grey eyes to the side in amusement, snorting just slightly as she leaned back onto her stool, straightening her backside up. No, she didn't mind. She wanted to be here. Why else would she come throw her fears aside just to see him? "It's not even close to a burden to be here." She tilted her head to the side and exhaled an elongated sigh. Shifting around the stool in silence, her jeans brushed against the wood, perching herself back into position before she had lunged at him. At least he had accepted the thanks. But she'd keep the relaxation part to herself.

When he watched her, she kept her smile on, clasping her hands together thoughtfully. There was no end to how happy she was he was alive and making jokes. To see him act like nothing had even happened last night. Then again, this was Leo she was talking to. For all she knew, Leon could be curled up and hiding away with fear - just as she had when she got home. The bandages beneath her sweater stung slightly in remembrance. "Hm?" He had her at full attention. Slightly she leaned forward, her bangs brushing against her head. Isn't there? Her face turned blank, the expression thinning out until it came back full force with confusion. Propping her elbow against her leg, she pressed her index finger into her lips habitually and watched him, scanning over him like he were some sort of foreign object in which she would find the chemical make up of if she stared long enough. No. She didn't think so. She didn't want to think so. Losing either of them would be like losing a friend entirely. Hitching her breath slightly, she leaned back and shifted her arms uncomfortably, parting her lips to speak. "No." It came out slightly blunter than she had intended - but for Sarah, that wasn't a problem. "Maybe he just... Hasn't woken up yet." She shook her head again. No. She didn't want to think about that. She had come here utterly relieved to know he was even alive and well. Now thinking about if another part of him had been ripped out... Her throat bobbed harshly as she swallowed down the last layer of fright. "He has to be there." He had to be...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 pm

User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina nodded happily when he suggested sneaking food in for her; please do! If he can! She'd appreciate it! Hospital food tastes terrible! It's all bland and there's always something gritty in it! The only way to enjoy a hospital stay is to buy from vending machines. Which the hospital has placed conveniently EVERYWHERE. That's their plan! Have bad food, so they force ya to buy the good stuff in the vending machines! It's diabolical! Her childish thoughts disappeared when Seth spoke up once again, and she nodded in agreement. She herself certainly wouldn't want to just pass out while walking down the street or something. At least he'll be here with her! She smiled at that thought, she won't be lonely!

It surprised her a little when Seth suddenly flopped down onto the bed, his head right next to her. She looked down towards him, and gently patted his head. She was confused when he stopped moving his hand to touch her, but understood when he sat up and spoke. She shifted around a little on the edge of the bed, and bit the inside of her cheek. She didn't expect him to notice her uneasiness so easily like that. It was comforting when he hugged her, and nuzzled into his chest, everything began to feel warm and fuzzy. Not everything, though. "I.. I don't really trust any other succubi or incubi, and.. I can sense an incubus in the hospital.." She just hopes that the person doesn't notice her and stays away! They're in a hospital, so the must be busy right? Oh, it better not be one of her nurses or something! It can't be, she would've noticed already. That's a good thing. She's probably worried over nothing, though. They might be a patient or maybe even a doctor, so they'll have their own things that need to be done. For once, she's glad people are busy; so they can stay away from her! Usually it's the opposite; she wishes people had more free time so she could spend more time with that person.

Rina moved her position, so now she was sitting in his lap. She wanted to sit in it, OK! Now, she felt safe. It was if the more she nuzzled into him, the farther and farther away that horrible presence is. Moving her head to where his heart lies, she listened to it's peaceful beat. THIS was comforting.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Comforted |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:30 pm

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"I'll put the blame on you if I'm caught buying food from the vending machine." he frowned but it's not like he minds making the extra trip to the vending machines for her sake and those junk food aren't going to ruin her healtg either, so everything seems fine, for now. After hearing her explanation, he finally let out a sigh of relief and chuckled a little at the whole situation. "Ah, I thought the heat exhaustion was taking its toll on you again." countered the male but was slightly confused as to why she felt discomfort over that reason. Normally, wouldn't they be thrilled to find one of their kind?

"Why not? Shouldn't you be happy to meet your own kind?" he asked but soon flinched slighty at the pain when she had nuzzled towards him. He felt slight discomfort when he felt the weight on his torso but he gradually got used to it overtime. He sighed and tilted his chin downwards to look at her. His right hand gently brushing through her stray locks of hair whereas his left arm wrapped itself around her as she sat on his legs. He looked slightly concerned about her well-being as he continued to gaze at her. "You sure you're alrighr being off of the bed?" he asked, leaning back into the chair. His lips touched the tip of her head, the fragrance of the shampoo she used calmed him slightly. His few longer strands of hair drooped down the sides of his head, his hair had grown longer over time and had been a littlw lazy to cut it off. Suppose he'll let it grow itself out for now.

The door to her hospital room opened, causing him to jump slightly when the nurse came in. "s**t-" he cursed under his breath when he felt the throbbing pain in his chest due to the sudden movement. The nurse came in to mark a couple of things off of the list then headed out the door, but not before eyeing the male with concern as she noticed his pained expression. After making sure it wasn't anything serious, her long legs carried her out of the door and the red head let out a sigh of relief when the door closed. Once again, they were all alone. "Ah, that hurts." he laughed. He was too indulged in his thoughts to pay attention to his surroundings, thus causing him to jump in fright when the door suddenly opened. He carefully shifted his position on the chair, being careful as to not cause discomfort for his companion as well as to avoid straining his wounds. "Don't worry about the incubi situation. Hey, I'll be here for you when something happens." he reassured her before holding her even tighter. Today, she seemed even smaller, she seemed rather fragile at the moment. She seemed, precious.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:25 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Tired, In Pain

Leo wasn't sure that it was the best Idea to tell her about the whole Leon thing. After all she was still getting over her trauma, no need to throw another one right at her. She seemed very worried, and her tone made it sound like she was trying to prove it to herself. His smile softened, turning into a more caring one. He figured that the girl needed comfort, which was odd coming from him. Leo forced himself to sit forward, cringing at the pain in his ribs. He then placed one hand on each side of her cheeks and looked her in the eyes. Listen, It was a stupid question so don't worry about it. You're already going through enough right now right? He said with a concerned tone. He didn't want her to do what some people did, say they were fine but cry and carry all of that weight by themselves. Oddly enough Leo felt like he wanted to be there for her. What was going on with him right now? He pulled his hands back and nodded softly. If you need to talk you've always got me! He said with a wide grin. Leo wasn't sure why he was caring so much, but he felt very protective which was new. Maybe Sarah would help make him a better person. He chuckled at the thought and smiled softly.

He leaned back, trying to avoid the pain in his ribs. Moving back and forth to much was very stressful on his body. Man...Seems like I can't do much with all of these injuries. He groaned out. His body ached and his head was ringing. Sarah, can you do me a favor and get me some water... He mumbled before closing his eyes. If his doctor showed up now he figured he would be scolded for moving around so much. But what could he do? A cute girl showed up and gave him a hug, he couldn't just sit still!

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Guilty; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

There was that touch again. Her thoughts scattered and she felt as if a flame had been lifted to her cheeks. It sort of reminded her of when her dad would rub her cheek and tell her it would be okay after he finished coughing up a hideous amount of blood. But this one was different. This one felt well... She couldn't explain it. She openly pressed her cheek against his hand like a cat would to its owner's scratching. "You can't throw that at me and not expect me to worry about it, Leo." She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth thoughtfully. It was true. He couldn't. She had a soft spot for him. He made her laugh and feel like she was a somebody in the world. When he pulled back, a small playful pout reached her lips, pursing outwards before she suckled in her cheeks. "Oh joy... A sex offender to talk to~." She teased, rearranging her hands in her lap and smoothing out her jeans along her thin thighs. Her nose scrunched at the sight of him moving around, wanting very much to make him as comfortable as possible. But what could she do? It's not like she could stand around and fluff his pillow every time he moved. That would just get annoying...

Just hearing him talk about it made her feel guiltier by the second. She had pulled a stupid stunt that put her in danger. If she hadn't done that, then Leo and Leon wouldn't have tried to protect them. Then again, would he still had thrown himself against the monster even if it was only him and the other woman in the cage? Whatever the case, she still couldn't feel like his broken ribs and straggled body was her fault. Well, because it was. Swallowing once again, she firmly nodded and sifted through her coat pocket, pulling out a black wallet with multi-colored spots. "Of course!" She chirped, hopping off of the stool and crossing over into the hallway. She turned her head left and right, glancing back at Leo once more before closing the door behind her. Her fingers shuffled through the change pocket, wanting to avoid bills for now. Whatever the case, she might as well get a drink for herself; so maybe using the paper dollars would be a must. Stepping several doors down to the lounge nearby, she thinned her lips out in thought. Suddenly everything felt so cold. So dark and numbing like it had before she walked into the room. She shuddered, eyes flickering back and forth along the hallway before kicking it into high gear and scurrying towards the vending machines. One for a bottle of water and one for a bottle of Sprite. Slipping the bills in, they clunked down to the bottom of the machine, rattling and slamming against the door located on the bottom. She timidly and quickly snatched the mouth, clipping her fingers closed for her change.

It was just... Creepy here. Hospitals didn't scare her, but after last night, she didn't want to be alone. Not for a long while unless she was distracted by something. She was sure to have several nightmares and terrors for a while. If anything, she'd be shocked if she managed to fall asleep without passing out from exhaustion first. The small hint of bags under her eyes related that much. The wallet was pushed back into her coat pocket, one bottle in each hand. Once she reached the door, she pushed the handle down with one of the bottles, slipping back in and closing it behind her. It didn't take long for that warm feeling to come back again, enveloping her in a protective coat. Phew... She walked to her stool, holding out the water for him to take.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan was snapped out of his thoughts after hearing the sound of footsteps enter the room again. He sat up, and looked over to its source seeing the doctor enter once again. "Sorry, for taking so long. I had some other patients to take care of real quick. Everything seems to be in order, let me just check your bruising." The man stated as Nate nodded in agreement. The doctor examined the bruising on his back and front checking to make sure it wasn't anything serious. It only took a few minutes, before the doctor stopped. "Alright, everything seems to be in order. The bruises aren't too bad, but as I'm sure you know you'll feel it for awhile until it heals. I would try to do anything to strenuous, but if you need to you should be able to. Other than that you're free to go." He explained before writing something on the clipboard, and handing it to Nathan. "You shouldn't need to get the medicine for that wound if you take care of it, but I'd recommend it just in case. Stop by the secretary desk to fill out a last couple of things, and other than that you're done. Have a nice day." The man finished with a smile before leaving the room. Nathan looked at the paper he was given, before folding it up, and putting it in his pocket. He might go get it later, although he just mainly wanted to get out of the hospital. The young man turned to the hospital bed, and put on his shirt, although cringed lightly feeling the pain that came with a bruise. It wasn't unbearable, but still was a bit uncomfortable. "Hmm I better head home first if anything. I'd want to get my bearings straight before I head out. Maybe I'll make something to eat, or get something to eat in town." He commented lightly to himself. His eyes drifted over to the desk, and saw his jacket, which he slipped on carefully before zipping it up. He just slipped on his shoes, before making sure he had all his personal items, before leaving the room. The red eyed teen slipped his hands in his coat pockets as he made his way to the stair case, since he was only on the second floor. His mind went blank as he made his way down the stairs. Upon entering the first floor, the current blond haired boy walked to the secretary desk before filling out a couple of more things. Nate thanked the person, before turning around to walk out into the cold weather to head towards home.

[exit]

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; cargo pants, red t-shirt, green jacket (in picture), black/blue shoes, and blond hair (still dyed) tab Mood;; Unfocused tab Company;; tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

InariZenko

Generous Hunter

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:23 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Tired, In Pain, Curious

Leo was about to dose off, the beeping of the IV's filling his thoughts and brought him to a drowsy state. At least the beds weren't uncomfortable. He was dropping in and out of consciousness until he heard the door latch move and the door open. His eyes opened slowly, looking over at Sarah. He watched as the female walked back to the stool and handed him the water. He nodded slightly before taking the water and sipping on it. Ahh~ Nothing like Hydration. He said, setting the water down on the small table next to his bed. He looked at the blonde woman and smiled while wondering what they could talk about. Last night was obviously off of the table and he doubted she wanted to worry about him any more. He wasn't sure what to do so he simply placed his hands behind his head and pondered on it. Now that he thought about it, Leo realized that he didn't know that much about Sarah. She was the one always wanting to learn more about him, more about his lifestyle, his habits, his Incubus ways and his past. Maybe that was what caught his attention, no matter what he said this girl always seemed to be entranced with him just because he was different. Some people might have gotten offended by that fact but he was an attention whore at times.

So tell me something about you Sarah, I feel like I don't know all that much about you besides the fact that you're cute. You have blonde hair. And you love asking questions. He said with a grin. He had no plans for the rest of the day so why not learn a few things about this interesting girl. Another thing he wanted to know was why he was so enchanted with this one woman. Woman to Leo were a simple thing, usually he looked at them like livestock, always going from one to another. But Sarah was different, she made him pay attention. He wanted to know why he wanted to protect her when she was in trouble. He wanted to know why she made him want to be around her. He had so many questions that he wasn't even sure were appropriate to ask.

Of course Leo was an Incubus so he knew what love was but he wasn't exactly sure what he would call what he was feeling. Was it love or was it just a new feeling that he wanted to hold on to? Could an Incubus even fall in love? His mind started racing which clashed with his major headache, causing him to grab his head lightly with his free hand.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

She gripped the edge of her own Sprite once he took a hold of the water, expanding and closing her fingers from the cold. It cracked open with a hiss and she lifted it up to her pale pink lips to take a sip. The first drink was harsher than she thought it would be, making it sting the back of her throat as small tears formed in the corners of her eyes. Ouch. It sizzled and landed into her stomach, shoulders trying to shake off the bubbling feeling welling in her throat. Blegh. Screwing the lid back on, she tightened it and let the bottle cap slide between her finger tips to hang off of her knee, occasionally bouncing and fizzing its contents. "Tell you about me?" That was an odd thing to say. But, then again,s he supposed maybe he really didn't know much. She parted her knees, letting them spread each way before pressing her free hand against her lips in thought. "Like what?" Was he wanting to know about her hobbies? Or... Like past kind of stuff? Either or, he deserved an answer for his heroism last night. If that mean that she had to delve into the darkest parts of her thoughts, then so be it.

The look on his face and his sudden head to his head made her think otherwise. "Leo, are you sure you don't just want to rest? I can always come back later." She paused thoughtfully, glancing at the tv, then around the room. It must be lonely in here. Maybe in reality, he didn't want her to leave. Maybe he was just... Lonely. She had always thought that about him, being an Incubus and all. He could have any girl he wanted, really. But when it came down right to it, didn't he ever want a life long partner? Someone to commit himself to? Or was that more a thing for Leon? She shifted her eyes to the side. And if he did find a life long partner, would Leo be able to stay down long enough for Leon to actually make that commitment? Or would he try to get himself to run off for sex? It must be hard... Knowing that he had to constantly wake up with a different person in his arms every morning. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle that. Turning her gaze back to him. "Or I could always stay right here while you sleep." She offered, smiling sweetly. Though it was a rarity for her to offer, she didn't quite want to be alone either.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:25 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Confused
Crush: Sarah?

Leo tried to think of a few examples that she could tell him. Uhh..Your sex life. Favorite foods. I dunno something interesting! He said, unable to really give an example. The male wasn't sure what he wanted to talk about, he just wanted to talk about something! Sitting in silence was boring enough and now it was awkward too. He took note of her concern and smiled softly. Maybe that would be better, doctor said I needed to sleep anyways. He said before making himself comfortable. It felt somewhat good that she was going to stay and give him company, even if he was asleep. Maybe he was in dire need of human contact, but it was different than before. Usually it was sexual urges but now it felt like he was a lonely kid who just needed someone to be there for him. He closed his eyes for only a moment and quickly drifted off to sleep. His aching body and ringing headache quickly disappeared.

Leo was having an odd dream, which him having a dream was odd enough. But in the dream he was at some sort of event, in a tuxedo nonetheless. What was he doing exactly? He wasn't sure but it felt pretty damn important. People kept coming up to him and congratulating him, hoping him for the best of times. What did they mean? He tried to ask a question but found that the words wouldn't come out. What was going on here? He had a good handful of questions that he knew wouldn't be answered. Suddenly the mass of people moved out of the room and into another, walking through a large arched door. Was he in a church? Leo couldn't imagine himself being in such a holy place. While he was thinking, the male didn't notice that his legs had started moving on their own, through the doorway and into the chapel. His mind was racing and he was all sorts of confused. People were staring at him with these weird smiles that made him cringe. Was this something that important?

Leo's question was quickly answered as he came closer to the two people standing at the end off the chapel. A woman, blonde to be specific and a pastor of some sorts. Then and there the scenario made sense. Was he getting married?! His mind raced and he felt the sickening feeling of fear, doubt, dread and anxiety come over him at once. His body wouldn't stop moving, making it up the stares and looking at the female who's face was covered. He couldn't move! The "ceremony" began and the pastor went on...and on...and on for god knows how long until he said those dreadful words. His hand began to move towards the woman's cover, about to unveil her face. As soon as his fingers touched the silk everything went to white.

----Time Skip----

Leo awoke with a start, sitting up very quickly and panting like he was short of breath. He felt a few beads of sweat run down his forehead. What the hell was that? Leo ran his hand through his hair and blew out some air to relieve the stress. Was he really that terrified of commitment? Shouldn't something like that be a happy dream and not a nightmare? For most it would be but for Leo that was one of the most terrifying things around. It had always been a fear of his that he had never wanted to admit. The male wasn't sure what to do so he simply grabbed the water next to him and finished it off, trying to focus on something else for the time being.

OOC:
I couldn't write this with a straight face lol.

oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Ahahah! XD I can't stop thinking of just Leon trying to figure out what in the living hell is going on. (All puns intended.) emotion_awesome "M-Marriage?! Nooooooo!!!!" I wasn't sure what he did in his sleep though. >-> So I improvised. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Frantic; Worried. I I Funds: $923.75.

Leaning back on her stool, the smile brightened into a curious one, wondering why in the world- Oh wait. He was an Incubus. Ha! That answered that one right away. Perhaps Sarah was on his target list when it came to having sex with women. She couldn't lie, it had crossed her mind a couple of times Monday. Then again, having him over the other night had been fun. Innocent flirting that came to a good end by the time he left the house. She sighed softly, starting to answer at least the first question just as she had one of the first times she met him. Nonexistent. A small snort made her nose lift to the ceiling, parting her lips to answer aloud before he suddenly agreed with her on resting his head. That was it, no hesitation. She would stay. It was done just as easy as it was said. Even if he slept on for hours and hours, she'd be here when he woke up just to keep him company in this lonely, harshly lit hospital room. If he let her, she'd turn the lights off and open the curtains instead for a smoother light flow. Or even spark her own lights up to hover around the room in a shimmering wonderland. Her head tilted to the side peeking at him while he eagerly fell into a deep slumber. Well, she'd need to find her own thing to do she supposed.. Now if only she had brought one of her books... Too bad she really hadn't anticipated staying that long - nor wanting to even stay in her own house long enough with the blood stained clothes sitting on her bedroom floor. Smoothly sliding herself off of the chair, she picked it up by the seat with both hands after settling the Sprite bottle onto the floor with a small tut. He didn't budge... Maybe the occasional twitch of the face, but nothing much. At first.

Laying the stool against the edge of the wall, she climbed atop it, thanking something that it didn't wobble and topple over. She placed her heels against the wooden pegs so her shoes perched neatly like a bird, ruffling its feathers and nestling down into place. She'd just watch the lit television quietly and move away out of view if the doctor came in to see him. With his presence here though, it made it all the more relaxing. Now she could rest her head against the wall and let her guard down without feeling utterly alone and terrified that something would jump out at her. Maybe Halloween was better spent at home watching scary movies on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and caramel apples. Maybe she'd suggest that to the red head next to her when he woke up. In year from now, she could- Her eyes flickered over to his sleeping form. A year from now... What would she be doing in a year from now? Would she have new friends to replace the old ones that either didn't want to hang out or were gone? Or would she be lucky enough to have the same ones that showed care for her still by her side...? Maybe... She wanted to reach out and brush a red strand away from his forehead, denying herself to do so. Quietly she redirected herself back towards the lit screen, the stool giving an occasional squeak to her rearranging.

It was some time before Leo woke back up, her eyes watching him curiously towards the end of it. Eyebrows coming together, she suddenly held her breath at the scene of him. Was he in pain...? Did he need help? Her thoughts became frantic, urging herself to help him. The last thing she wanted to do was wake him for fear of Leo hurting himself when he sputtered and cocked his eyes back open. Luckily, she didn't have to spas out for long, because his eyes snapped open and she came to a stand still, hand outstretched for his face before it quickly retracted itself, somewhere in her hoping he didn't see from pure embarrassment. Since then he had had fallen asleep, she rearranged the hat on her head to fit snug. Her grey eyes quivered, watching him in endless questioning. He snatched the bottle, shoving what liquid was left down his throat with a hard swallow. She herself had left her now half empty bottle on the ground, but picked it up just as quick as he finished his. "Leo?" She murmured, reaching out to press a hand against his bicep, her fingertips smooth and slightly cool to the touch. "Are you all right?" She took on a look of worriment, scanning over every fragment of his being until he would give her an answer and holding out her Sprite to him in case he'd need it.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:46 am

User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina pouted when he said he'll blame her. You shouldn't be able to get in trouble for buying from the vending machine! That's even worse! Mutiny! It was replaced with a smile when she noticed he was glad it wasn't the heat exhaustion striking, thank goodness it wasn't. If that happened, then she'll wish she was on the bed. Man, sitting in his lap was probably a bad idea, but she was here anyway, and she wasn't sure if getting off would be as easy as getting on.

With a bit of a flat tone, she said, "Not when you're me. It's different." She continued to gently nuzzle her head into his chest. Her body relaxed a bit as he put one of his arms around her, and felt his other going through her hair. She liked this moment. Even though they were in a hospital, but they were here together, and like this too. She nodded when he asked about the bed, very much enjoying his embrace. "Mmm.." It was the only sound she made when he kissed the top of her head, just moving the slightest bit closer to him. He's been so comforting today.. It'd be so nice if he could be like more of time when they're together! Not that she's demanding it, it'd just be nice.

Rina ignored the presence of the nurse when she came in, but did react when he cursed. Maybe she could use a spell, but she doesn't know them well, and doesn't want to cause him any more pain. She pressed her hand against his chest, and tried to remember a tiny healing spell. She would do a larger one, but again she doesn't know it, and she doesn't have enough training to use it. She's more of a summoner, not a general spell caster. The only thing that came to her mind was a memory of her adoptive mother using a spell to heal a tiny cut that she got when she was young. Repeating what she had said, a little blue glow came from her hand. She doubts it'll heal his bones completely, but it should take some of the pain away. Putting her head against his chest again, she nodded when he talked about the incubi thing. She smiled when he held her tighter, and wouldn't even mind if he asked further. He probably wouldn't though, but in a way, she thinks he should. She doesn't know much about him, and he doesn't know much about her, and it'd be best to ask more questions about each other. She'd probably just tell him herself if he doesn't, just so he could learn more about her.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Comforted |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games