Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:41 pm

User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"You're considering on living here?" Nana asked, raising an eyebrow. "I will admit, this place is nice and weather is neutral, and there are many diverse of races residing here... But this island?"

She relaxed somewhat as she thought. The russian cold was her kind of thing, since she was oh so used to it. 70 degrees was practically tanktop weather for her. Nana had remembered the happy old couple, causing her to merely sigh and shake her head. "What odd taste."

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kansen
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $409.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:42 pm

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Once Bree opened the door, Finn squeezed his way through, pushing back on the door with his shoulder as it slowly began to swing close. Walking over to the bed, he gently laid her on the bed, not taking notice of the decor because honestly, he didn't care. All he cared about was right in front of him. Climbing on the bed beside her, he looked down at her and gave her a loving smile. Reaching up, he brushed a few strands of loose hair from her face. "You have no idea how much I missed you," he murmured sweetly. He was so glad that she had forgiven him. He really was wreck without her; like he had no direction. He may be able to get through his daily routine just fine without her, but it was everything else that he needed her for. He needed her for her love, her affection. He needed her for her support. For her smile. She was the light in his life and without her, he was in nothing but darkness. Sappy, but the truth. Ever since they met that was how he felt about her.

Leaning down a little, he kissed the tip of her nose. "I love you so much Bree and I know I haven't seemed very supportive but I promise, everything will be alright," he whispered as he cupped her cheek.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:49 pm

User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I do, but I don't fangirl over it or whatever." Rina was enjoying listening to Seth's heartbeat, it was something that she was starting to do more often. She was smiling as she nuzzled into his chest when he took her hand and kissed it, then resting it on his face for a few seconds. Her face was completely flushed when he did this, and that smile just tipped her over the edge! Now she was the one being all embarrassed and flustered! Well, she was. As soon as Seth realized what he had actually said, Rina thought it was cute when he started to stutter and blush. Standing there, she almost face-palmed when her date squatted and turned away from her. After he seemed like he was done freaking out, Rina simply gave him a hug from behind, and patted him gently on his head to try and calm him down. Not caring about the few stares they were getting, she said, "Seth, I like you a lot. No matter how many times you might mess up words when it comes to this kind of stuff, I'm still gonna like you. You don't have to hide or anything, I mess up too sometimes. I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for marriage, but I'd really love to date you, Seth." Honestly, how did she even keep her composure through that whole thing. Her face was beet red the whole time, but she wasn't really paying attention to that.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Flustered |❦| Boyfriend(??) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Lyeisander
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:51 pm

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

He nodded his head twice, for her first question and her second. "Je t'aime Madilyn." Theodor returned her embrace, he was aware that Madilyn's face was red, it was cute to see her blush though. He stopped on the dance floor when she reminded him of the promise he made with her, however, he still didn't remember much. He didn't question her and he took her hand, a photographer was near the entrance of the ball. Theodor asked for their picture taken and the photographer complied. "W-well...S-say cheese." He kissed Madilyn's cheek before facing the camera, he smiled at the lens of the camera as the photographer counted down.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $402.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:27 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro smiled softly when Robin took the drink. She seemed to like it so it seemed that his plan had worked. He assumed that Robin was a light drinker if she had never had any alcohol before but maybe her custom made genetics made her incapable of becoming intoxicated. But the way she reacted to wine made him think otherwise, but he could be wrong. Shiro then hoped his plan worked and didn't backfire. If she was too drunk to care about her objective he would win. But if she got flirtatious drunk he'd be in a world of trouble. Shiro then brought his hand to her cheek, tilting his head in curiousity. How do you feel? He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Shiro took a few steps back to the Bar, keeping close to Robin. He didn't want to leave her alone if she WAS drunk. Who knew what would happen. I'll take a Rum and Coke please. He asked the bartender and took the drink once he finished brewing it. He took a sip of it and stepped back over to Robin, resting his hand on her head. I wonder if you're gonna win~ he teased, smiling confidently.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Yes I'm seriously considering it. I mean what do I really have to look forward to going back to Japan? My job with the newspaper? How long will that last before I have to quit? Plus I was hoping if anything I don't go back home to Japan alone. I'm supposed to be here for an exclusive story, but I'm really here for a mate, Eternity is quite a drag unless you've got someone to share it with. I do see myself spending forever with you since you're immune to my virus, and I have strong feelings for you, but I don't know how you'd feel about going to Japan with me."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:42 pm

User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Lillian chuckled as she walked with him. "That's gonna be a hard sell considering you dressed like one. It's kinda your own fault," she replied, still chuckling. Would she tell anyone? More than likely not because she didn't have friends on the island, and she knew for a fact her brother didn't want to hear about it. She wasn't exactly...No, she just plain wasn't the easiest person to get along with thanks to her rather bad temperament; that she was trying to work on. Becoming a mother had helped that quite a bit, not entirely, but a bit. "Alright. One dance, I promise to keep my mouth shut and then we blow this popsicle stand," she said as she guided him to the dance floor.

whiters4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:47 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin took a few more sips of her drink without much of a problem. However, her cheeks did become flushed. Flushed cheeks were usually a sign of a tipsy person. Not knowing what being "tipsy" was or the symptoms of being drunk, she just kept drinking until her cup was empty. With a satisfied grin, Robin licked her lips and chuckled. "Best drink ever~" She chirped to herself until she felt a warm hand on her cheek. Looking up at Shiro, she gave him a slightly drunken grin and laughed a bit loudly. "Don't worry 'bout me~ " She declared and chuckled more. Yep. The alcohol was slowly getting into her system. Definitely a light drinker - but a stubborn one at that. Even if someone were to point out her drunkness, she simply would deny that and go on about her day, some way or another.

Her laughing stopped suddenly as she looked down on her feet. "They're starting to feel sore..." She mumbled before grabbing Shiro's hand and made him sit down in a chair. Right after that, little tipsy Robin plopped herself down on his lap, kicking her heels off gently. "I don't like dressing up..." The girl stated and looked up at Shiro with her flushed face once more. She studied every inch of his face, for no apparent reason. The more she stared, the more attractive he got. Not like a child-like cuteness. But in a "damn, he's hot" kinda way. "Shhhiirrrooo-kuunnn~" She whispered with slightly slurred speech. A small smirk shot towards him as she rested her head onto his shoulder. The drunken Robin tapped her lips with an index finger and chuckled softly. "Kiss me here~".

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC: You dirty little cheater lol WHY U TRY TO GET MAI BBY DRUNK D:< lol

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 pm

User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"How sweet of you," Nana mentally applauded his devotion. "I don't believe I would fit in with them," She said, "Since you think that you can't hold onto that newspaper job forever, I guess we have no choice but to stay on the island." Mentioning her homeland would be out of the question. So many things are caught up in Soviet Russia that even Nana herself probably couldn't return.

"Dancing is getting quite tiring already." It had been a long long time since she had danced, so since she was rather rusty, Nana had grown tired and had little motivation to continue.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kansen
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $409.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:02 pm

User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║19║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi gasped lightly when she felt arms around her. Why was he being so nice to her?! She was ruining his night by being this way, even if she was trying so hard not too, and he was still being so compassionate to her. How was one person capable of such a thing? Devi dropped her head against his chest, her shoulders shaking as she continued to try and hold back her tears. Slowly she shook her head against his chest, "I-It's got nothing to do with that..." she paused to sniffle. "I just...I don't think I'm the right person for you. I don't want to lose your friendship or anything, but at the same time, I feel like I'm not even good enough to be around you because...Of something that happened when I was younger." Devi slowly brought her head up to look at him briefly before looking back down and noticing she got some make up on his shirt. "Oh sh*t I'm sorry! I got makeup on your nice shirt," she mumbled as she began wiping it off.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 pm

User Image
The Masked Woman

She flushed slightly at the name but smiled as she took his hand and walked in the direction of the floor. Not caring who was there or watching. All that mattered as that she got to dance with someone who would show her a wonderful time and perhaps would remember if she knew him from somewhere.

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $500

Madame Black

Zyonex
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

He smiled and nodded in agreement. "Yes perhaps staying on this island is the best course of action for the best of us. After the fruit is acquired I'll give my last final story to them, get paid for it, and live my life here as a book salesman. We could still go and vacation in Japan though since I'd still love for you to see my home country."

He looked at her when she said she was tired of dancing. "Yes of course, would you like to get some snacks?"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:37 pm

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus listened to the violins playing among the orchestra, beginning to make pain-filled expressions at his wife as the smallest smirk came to her face. Didn't this type of music give her a headache? He could only listen to one song before he was put to sleep. It reminded him of his mother straightening his tie and his father felling his to stand with his shoulders back. He chuckled at the memory, looking down t Rylee as she praised his good behavior today. He returned miss before grinning, "So you're saying you like me a lot more when I'm good than you do when I'm bad?" He inquired, "As long as it gets me rewarded, I can be either." He then snickered and kissed her once more.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:53 pm

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Nervous, Embarrassed

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

Quite an odd sight it is, a male squatting on the side with a midget trying to comfort him. They were given weird stares but he was too nervous to pay any attention to it. His upped body perked upwards as he felt something on his back, a little uncomfortable with the foreign sensation of the back hug. He kept quiet as she spoke. Damn it, is she trying to make things worse for him? He shook his head, dismissing the thought, finally calming down a little as she patted him on the head. What a motherly sight, as if comforting a child. Except this is one humongous child. Turning around, he grabbed her by the shoulders, parting his lips a couple of times before finally talking, "No, I'm not proposing- I don't even know what I'm talking about- I mean-" he ended up laughing at his own ridiculous actions before even having he chance to explain. He shook his head and wave his hands dismissively, he was happy with her confession, though.

"Hah, I feel stupid." he chuckled, brushing a couple of loose strands of hair from her face, his hands brushing against her skin. "I don't do romantic stuff, I suck at it as you can see." countered the male, mocking himself. "Thanks, never really thought you'd end up liking me, though." he playfully gave a scratch on her flushed cheek before standing back up to hold her hands again. He looked at the clock, just a couple more hours until he can finally get away from the crowd. Just the both of them.

"I'd really bring you back to Britain, I meant it. You don't have to agree if you don't feel like it, don't keep my hopes up. I won't introduce you to my friends because I know that they'll fall in love with you too." he said out of the blue, shuddering at how ridiculous it was for him to say something like that but he'll make an exception this time. Just for her.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: I'm planning on having Seth to actually confess his feelings to her when Fall Ball ends though- rofl-
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She felt the red comforter beneath her crinkle beneath her back and hands. It was soft and didn't feel nearly as upsetting as before. This time it was filled with warmth and happiness - just because Finn was here. It could be the back of a car and she'd feel just the same. A little cramped, but just the same. Arms still latched around his neck, her knees bent in and her boots came to rest against the top of the back of her thigh. She shuffled, instantly moving closer to him until she could feel his warmth but not quite pressed against him. One hand moved from his hair, back around to loop his ear and brush his cheek with her fingertips. "That's all I've wanted to hear..." She whispered, her heart pounding against her rib cage. It was going to be okay. It really was. Grazing her fingers downwards, they traced over his lips, her eyes flickering to his mouth and back to his golden gaze. That look could drag just about anything from her. His skin was smooth - but just that slight bit of rough that gave him that manly touch. And his hair? She smiled warmly to herself. She couldn't keep her hands out of it the majority of the time.

She swallowed, her voice a bare whisper. Luckily for her, most of the tears had stopped and she didn't feel that same hot sting in her eyes anymore. Exhaling through her nose, her mouth opened to speak, her fingers still caressing the bottom of his lip while she watched his mouth. "I'm so sorry..." Her eyes inclined up to his, though her head remained in place - almost giving a puppy dog look. "I didn't.. I didn't want to pull you from Tyrese..." She sniffled and swallowed. "I didn't want any of that... I didn't want you to feel like you had to be caressing me every second of the day..." The smile returned - albeit only a little. "I know you have work... And I know you need to be there for Tyrese... I know that now. I do... All I wanted to know is that nothing would change between us..." She stroked around his mouth with her thumb. "That it wouldn't be Tyrese and Finn... And then Bree." The smile widened now. "I love you Finnigan... I love you with everything that I am and will be..." With the arm she was laying on, she rose it to touch her stomach, looking down at it as if to show him to look down as well. "Just like our baby will."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved.
Money: $390.50
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games