Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

It was not long after that another male came in to join them. Looks like he was not the only one who was attracted to Kristen's dance number. He took a good look at the male who seem to possess the same Asian features as him. As his eyes scrutinized the green haired fellow his eyes landed on a weapon he was too familiar with. "Why carry a samurai like that out in the open?" With that he concluded to be careful around him just in case.

Camera still in hand, he turned around to see what or who exactly was the one who collided with him. Lo and behold it was none other than Ringo herself. This was the second time of the day bumping into her without prior notice. "What are you doing out here in daze?" He specifically placed himself on the side to make sure that this thing would not happen but it seemed that fate had played another mischievous trick on Yukino.

His attention was then stolen by someone who had called out his name. It was the centaur he met back at the beach. Yukino waived his hand in response to her greeting. He seem to have forgotten her name so he wished that Kristen would be able to remind him of it.

::: Company ::: Kristen ::: Mood ::: ... ::: Money ::: $989

[quote"Yuri_Misawa"]
[quote"Coheart"]
[quote"Delicious Lunatique"]
[quote"yukiteru65"]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Rubbing her nose until the pain had subsided, the twintailed girl was ready to blow a fuse on the person that had "knocked" her over. However, after looking up and realizing who she had collided with, a flush came across her cheeks and she was quick to dodge his question. Attempting to avoid yet another embarassing episode by rushing off, however as Rin tried to escape, she found her path blocked by numerous individuals that appeared to be friendly with Yuki. Feeling trapped, the blonde cursed inwardly and turned back to look at the crow, intent on hiding the truth about why she wad been out here and so engrossed in her thoughts.

“Just picking up desert. Nothing special..Tch..."

Theme: Little Monster

Money: 970.00
Profile:
Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

yukiteru65

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:21 am
Zumiragi
Coheart
''yukiteru65"
Delicious Lunatique

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Streets of Uptown Soleil◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Cow Girl
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen danced to the entirety of that song and looked forward to dancing to the next song. She picked up her phone to see what was next on her playlist but then heard a familiar camera snap. It was coming from her camera! Looking toward the sound of her camera, she smiled when she saw Yukino there holding her camera and apparently taking a picture of her. He asked if she dances too as she unlocked her phone and shut off the music. After wiping off a bit of sweat from her forehead with the back of her arm, she replied,

"Good ta see ya again Yukino. Ah don't dance often but ah was feelin a little homesick and needed ta do somethin that reminded me of home. Family cookouts always had some kind of dancing event but since ah don't cook very well, dancing is the next best thang."

Another familiar yet not so friendly figure came to this place as well: Harumasa. Last time she saw him, she had to play babysitter to keep him from harming from another guy in a group she went to eat breakfast not long ago. She figured he never want to speak to her ever again but here he is asking her this question: "Is this honestly what you do in your spare time?" Does he have a problem with her dancing in the streets? It's a lot of fun to her! And why wouldn't she do something that is fun?

"Harumasa. Ah haven't seen you since Beluga. And yeah, ah like ta dance with my spare time. Dancing is fun for me. Ah'm sure ya like ta do at least one thang for fun like...um...sharpen your sword?"

Kristen did not notice Ringo at first as she got distracted by Harumasa first then by the sound of pattering hooves. A horse maybe? Well she was half right because when her head looked over Harumasa's shoulder and she saw yet another familiar figure who is much more friendly than the green haired samurai: Integra, the horse lady who she and Yukino saved from sinking into the sand. The last thing she remembered doing was taking a picture of her because she never met someone who had both the body of a girl and a horse. She seemed to be doing well in comparison to yesterday and looked happy to see them both. A warm and friendly grin appeared on her face as she greeted Integra,

"Integra! Oh, did ah say yer name right? Ah know my accent gets in the way so sorry if ah said it wrong. How are ya doing?"

It was when Yukino spoke again that Kristen notice someone else is here. This time its someone she has never met before but she seems to know him. Well it would be rude of her not to introduce herself to this new person, so she walked over to Yukino's side and looked at the new girl with her friendly smile and said,

"Howdy. Are ya a friend of Yukino? Ah'm Kristen. Pleasure to meet ya."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:15 am

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino tilted his head slightly to the side a little confused as to how her dancing in the streets would remind her of home. At first he thought she was a part of a dance group or the like but as he listened further it seemed that it was a tradition to them. "I see. Your family sounds very close." The only family he had was Shiki and Tsukasa. They were not bonded by blood but that never stopped him from devoting his life to them. Still, he envied Kristen for having a place she could always call home.

Harumasa. Yukino took a mental note of his name. He was still on his guard but since Kristen doesn't see him as a threat he decided to put that aside. For now.

Again Kristen helped him out without her knowing. Integra! How can he have forgotten? Finally confident to talk to her, "Glad to see you again. How are your legs?" He was not sure how the rope had affected her horse half. She looked really frightened back then so he really hoped she's doing fine.

Yukino's brows raised. Ringo was acting weird. Was she trying to escape or something? Sighing, "Will you stop fidgeting around you're making me dizzy." He reached out for her collar and pulled her near him like a little child. "Sorry about that ." Better to have his hands on her than worry of her causing anything chaotic which would end up hurting the three. She's a walking disaster after all. Then again, her saying sweets did put a smile on his face. Somehow she really reminded her of Shiki. "Now what about those sweets again?"

::: Company ::: Kristen ::: Mood ::: ... ::: Money ::: $989

[quote"Yuri_Misawa"]
[quote"Coheart"]
[quote"Delicious Lunatique"]
[quote"yukiteru65"]

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:17 am
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo shyly smiled at Kristen as she was about to give her an answer, she was pulled suddenly to Yukino's side. This earning a glare from the short girl who tried her best not to show her more...friendly side. Cheeks flushed still, Ringo tucked some strands of hair behind her ear to appear more feminine and innocent to these strangers.

“A friend..huh..?..I guess you can say something like that....and I was on my way to pick up a cake. Can anyone tell me where the nearest coffee shop is...? I'm not sure where...."

Ringo wondered if these were old friends of Yukino's who he simply never mentioned before or recently acquainted friends such as herself. Whether the case, she felt a bit uneasy being around so many people. She had no friends aside from the kitten sleeping in her purse and the crow standing beside her. So it was safe to say that Ringo was inexperienced when it came to socializing with others, new people especially. Another reason she had been struggling so hard not to be her normal loud and hostile self in front of them, to not scare them off. In case they decided that they did in fact want to be her friend as well.
Theme: Little Monster

Profile:
Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Harumasa Oda gaia_nitemareright
The Man Others Fear

User Image

Money remaining: $1,000
Current Occupation: none

Harumasa had looked at Kristen and smiled, " my blade is the one of the Demon king, all these years, it has never needed to be sharpened " Harumasa then had seen others appear, Nobunaga had manifested above him, only looking down at Kristen with disadin for her blood " oh, it is you, the one who decided to become a brave hero" Nobunaga scoffed, then turned to see the others, a guy and a girl by the looks of it, " ah, so more have been so boldly to enter this conversation "

" yes"

" just means more blood for me to spill "

Harumasa had just sighed, today seemed like a day tha Nobunaga is in fill bloodlust, it was lucky enough that Harumasa has the ability to control the transformation, which is why Nobunaga has to follow Harumasa's word, " something has gotten into you today"

"the world is less merciful when you are the one being hunted"

(( OOC : ))

For Refrence:

Nobunaga Oda Manifestation Appearance:
User Image

Oda Clan Crest:
User Image

Nobunaga Oda's Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29gpogX3yy8

Quotes:

Yuri_Misawa

Delicious Lunatique

Zumiragi

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:23 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Scared x. .x Location: Streets of Uptown x. .x Company: Kristen, Yukino, Ringo, Harumasa x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra didn’t know what to do with all the people that were around. She didn’t know how to say hello, or how to engage with this many. In fact, other than the restaurant, she probably have had never seen this many people in one place before. She looked down, her ears drooping and her back leg stamping shyly. Kristen was worried she had mispronounced her name, but even if she had, Integra wouldn’t have told her. “No, no - it’s great!” She said taking a shy step backwards.

Alucard barked on her back. The puppy also wasn’t use to so many people. Integra picked him up and held him in her arms, to comfort him and to comfort her. One of the males, the one with the green hair, had a sword. Integra was still frightened of men, and extra frightened of the one carrying a weapon. She stuck shyly to Kristen’s side, waiting for someone to tell her what do. In stressful situations like this, she sinks back into her old training, only knowing how to follow someone’s orders.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

OOC: I'm sorry guys! I got hit with the stomach virus. I've been doing nothing but vomiting the last few days. Please forgive me.
Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

Delicious Lunatique

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:27 am
Zumiragi
Coheart
''yukiteru65"
Delicious Lunatique

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Streets of Uptown Soleil◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Cow Girl
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen indeed does have a close family. To this day she makes sure to give them a phone call at least once a day to talk about what she did at the island and what is going on back home in Texas. Well thats only one thing she talks about with them but going into the details of their conversation could go on forever. Since she can't do much with her family aside from being on the phone with them, every now and then she has to do something that makes her feel less homesick, hence the dancing she was doing earlier and dressing up as a cow girl. Then there is the girl named Ringo. For some reason she seemed nervous, but that could be considered normal whenever one is around new people. Kristen isn't like that for the most part since she always likes to meet new people but shes got to do her best to assure Ringo that she has nothing to be nervous about.

"Hmm...ah ain't sure if there is a coffee shop...but if ya like, we can go looking around ta see if we can find one. The next best thang would be the grocery store."

Harumasa made a comment about how his blade is the one of the demon King and despite the many years it has been around, not once has the blade needed to be sharpened. Well she only guessed that would be one thing that would be fun for him to do since he looked and acted like a dedicated samurai...well somewhat. He does have this attitude that she doesn't like as well but she isn't sure if that is because he is a samurai or thats just the way he is. The one known as Nobunaga spoke up and that is someone she definitely doesn't like. He doesn't deserve her kindness and respect, but she will give it to him anyways because thats just the kind of person she is. Of course push her too much and...well, no one wants to see Kristen upset. Meanwhile Integra looked and acted more uncomfortable than Ringo. Has she never been around this many people? Did some of them scare her? The only one she seemed comfortable around was Kristen and she had to calm her down the only way she knows how since she is part horse. Her hands rested on back of the horse half of Integra, her right hand gently rubbing her back to soothe her as she smiled toward her. Then she looked toward Harumasa and said to him,

"Well it was only guess ah made about ya sharpening yer sword but ah'm sure ya got some kind of hobby or past time that ya like to do when you're board. And ah'm sure that's the same with yer buddy, though ah don't wanna know what he likes ta do fer fun"  

Yuri_Misawa

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino could feel death glares being shot at him but paid not much attention to it. Instead his eyes went towards the green haired fellow. He guard has been up ever since he laid his eyes on him. So much more when another creature manifested above him. He didn't want him mentioning bloodlust any one bit. If he was to do anything that's beyond his line of morality then he wouldn't hesitate to move accordingly.

It was then he heard a sound that didn't pleased his ears. A bark. It was coming from Integra. Its a good thing Tama's not around. She seem to love her pet as he does with his. Plus, with how she's acting it seemed that she's frightened of them as well. His hand went straight to his forehead and started to get a feel on his eyebrows. Did I glare at her or something? Maybe I did something wrong to have caused her this much discomfort. Shiki always scolded me for that.

Yukino was not the brightest to start with so he had no idea where anything would be at. He's still trying his best to find his way around the place. More so find a place to stay. "I'm not sure but Kristen's right maybe you should go ahead and check out the grocery store. Is the cake for Taro?" He figured she would like to celebrate Tora's birthday.

"Oh by the way..." He brought his gaze back to Kristen, handing her camera back to her. "Have you developed our pictures from yesterday at the beach?" It was a rare chance for someone to capture faces that was unknown to him so he really liked to have some copy of them. Most especially because he knew he'll be meeting Shiki soon enough.

::: Company ::: Kristen, Harumasa, Integra and Ringo ::: Mood ::: ... ::: Money ::: $989

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Delicious Lunatique

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo looked at her phone and noticed that she had replied to Solaris over thirty minutes ago. Knowing the cake needed to be picked up soon, the twin tailed girl had to get going. But not before sending out the invite to everyone around. They had offerred to help her get the cake, so it was only right that she put the invite out there..right..? Even if they turned it down, at least she made the attempt to befriend them. It would be the first step for her in coming outside her shell. Cheeks still flushed, Ringo stepped from the safety of Yuki's side and stood in the center of everyone so they could see her.

“I'-I'm....going to have cake...and cupcakes...at my house...n-nothing special....just something I do every year for my birthday. You all are welcome to come if you'd like....I have to get going since my friend and neighbor Sol is waiting for me to let her in. I think I know where the grocery store is...and wouldn't want to hold up anyone here....but the invite is there...Yuki knows where I live....I hope to see you all soon..It was nice m-meeting everyone...!"

Ringo shyly bowed her head out of respect and then gave Yuki one last glance. Her blue hues meeting his green ones in a silent stare that only he would be able to understand the meaning behind it. The twin tailed girl taking off shortly after as fast as her legs could carry her. Her chest pounding fiercely in her chest, a weight having been lifted.

Exits to Ringo's place

Current Theme: Heartfelt

Profile:
Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

yukiteru65

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:50 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Scared x. .x Location: Streets of Uptown, leaving x. .x Company: Kristen, Yukino, Harumasa x. .x Cash: $950 x.

It was getting late, and Integra’s nerves had enough. The man with the sword was terrifying, and she couldn’t stand to be around him a moment longer. Kristen was patting her back in that relaxing manner, and she was holding Alucard tightly to her chest, but she just couldn’t take anymore. “I’m sorry” She whimpered quietly, feeling like she’d done something wrong, and hoping not to attract to attention of the man with the sword. Slowly she back up with her horse legs, looking down. “See you later, Kristen..” She mumbled. “Yukino..” And with that she was off, running.

Thinking back on what had happened, she remembered there was another girl there. A girl who said it was her birthday! Integra didn’t want to be a bother, but she was a baker. What kind of baker would she be if she didn’t make her something to enjoy on her birthday. Quickly, she decided, she would stop by her kitchen and make something special to bring. Integra had a pretty good idea of where the girl had gone to find her house, after all.

.x. Exits .x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:43 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:31 pm
(☠) Ice Demon Varuna (☠)

| Name - Kazuya Minegishi | Race - Demon: Varuna | Etoile - House #1125 | Weapons - Fists / Ice magic

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Letting out a yawn, it just seemed like a normal little town that he honestly never knew existed. The town was nice, and some of the people here looked pretty peaceful and happy, kind of like Kazuya's town, except without all the craziness of the city like it usually is in Shibuya. Though Shinjuku is kinda okay, and last time he went to Ikebukuro, it was just straight up the hood over there. But this place isn't like Japan, so he was somewhat kinda suspicious. A strange little beach town like this has to have something going on here. Just seemed somewhat strange for it to be peaceful and relaxing. What's life up to?! Kazuya muttered, speaking about life. Anyway, he thought of going to the market to get stuff to eat. Where.... Is the grocery store anyway? o___o emotion_sweatdrop Kazuya wondered, looking left and right. He basically walked to where the beach was, thinking of checking out the town until after. ((Exits))

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $60
♦ Fox ears headphones
♦ Les Paul electric guitar
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ SKILL LIST ►

-> Ice shards - Kazuya uses his magic to create ice by forming up to five ice shards at a time, the size of tennis balls but with a strong spike.

-> Super strength - Kazuya, in his demon form, is able to lift up to three times his weight, and is even able to use his blades to slash through certain solid objects like concrete, rocks, and weak steel.

-> Makarakarn - Kazuya summons a force field on himself, the size of his own body to defend against one magic attack.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:26 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧④
( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:11 am
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                  {Enter}

Uptown Soleil was quite a fancy place… Esme almost did not feel like he belonged there. Of course it was not that he had never spent time in such a well-to-do area, but it was always because he had business there. Either he had a modeling shoot to attend or maybe a privileged family would hire him to give their children private lessons. There was a level of comfort for him that was inherent with having a job to do. But now he was just riding his bike through the cherry blossom lined streets with no greater purpose than to just see an area of the city that he had never seen before. But it was really pretty… maybe he would stay for just a little while longer.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                  {Exit}

♪♪♫ Location: Streets of Uptown Soleil
♪♪♫ Company: None
♪♪♫ Mood: A little awed
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games