Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GMassacre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov

With-[No one] ||Attire || Currency-[100 in cash 900 on card] || [OoC- It's alright] || Profile

-------------------------------------

╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

He listened to her apology and opened his eyes, letting his hand rest in his lap with his other. "Look, lady, no reason to be sorry. I'm the one trying to running in a freaking huge crowd of people, you where just doing you thing." She was fumbling with her words, he didn't want to make her more nervous then she already was. She exclaimed that he was injured and rummaged through her things. Looking down at his hands Mishka rubbed them together then on his shorts than together again. He stood up and shook out his leg. "No, not really. Just stings a little, ill live its alright." He turned to her fully and offered a soft smile along with his hand. "Come on, lets get you off the ground." He told her, hazel eyes gleaming. While this was a horrible way to meet and a bad way to make first impressions there was a chance for friendship here and he was going to take it.

User Image

╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼

X
X
X

Zombuddie

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫~♪~╠ⒶⓁⒾⒸⒺ ⓁⒾ╣~♪~♫

INFO:

ღAge: 21
ღHeight: 4'10" ft
ღWeight: 110 lbs
ღSoul Mate: Joshua
ღProfile: Here

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

Even if the man had said it didn't really hurt, Alice insisted as she brought out a large bandage and two smaller ones. She held them out in front of her towards him, "No, take them please? I'd hate to see your wounds get any worse.." She didn't think that he would get a blood clot or poisoning from such small wounds, but it was better than nothing. Alice took his hand though to get up off of the ground and nodded her thanks to him, her short black hair swaying.

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

(OOC: )

♫CASH: $1000 ♫ FEELING: Anxious ♫WEARING: Treat Me Kindly ♫THEME: "Shatter Me"

GMassacre

name

name

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

GMassacre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov

With-[No one] ||Attire || Currency-[100 in cash 900 on card] || [OoC- It's alright] || Profile

-------------------------------------

╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

Watching as she pulled out three badges and listening to her speak Mishka sighed. "I really don think the-" he started but shock his head. There was no reason to push aside her help. What the hell if he didn't need it he wouldn't toss aside her kindness, he had kinda just knocked her down. He gave a smile and took the bandages from her and with his other hand he helped pull her off the floor and back onto her feet. "Thank you." he said, holding up the band aid a little to show her what he was talking about. He opened the largest one first and placed his foot on the side of the building. He blew the small pebbles out the wound and placed the band aid on then did the same with his hands. He turned back to her and held out his hand. "I'm, uh, I'm Mishka, by the way." God his name was so odd, why did it have to be so weird and- well and Russian.

User Image

╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼

X
X
X

Zombuddie

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:55 am
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste had bee walking all night but she was no where near getting home. Why had she not called a cab oh wait she wanted to save her money. If she had not lost her bike she probably would be just getting up from bed to make breakfast.She was trying to figure out where she was when she noticed that she was in downtown area. She looked so tired and she could already tell that she needed to take a shower. She yawed and stretched not noticing where she was going. She ended up tripping over an uneven part of the sidewalk and fell kind of hard onto her knees and hands. She sat their looking her knees and hands. She sighed trying to figure out what she was going to do that was when her stomach growled. When was the last time she ate? She looked to the sky as he brought her knees closer to her. It would almost remind someone or make them think that she was poor.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

money: $200

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:07 pm
PrincessLeafra

Jun Lee

User Image

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Jun slept well that night and had just got a new job, so he was very excited to work. He would report to work tomorrow. Today, however, he would enjoy walking down the streets of downtown. He loved the vibrant scenery and he loved just getting out and having a breath of fresh air. He loved his small home, but if he stayed in it too long he would get restless. He had already worked out and showered this morning, so he felt happy and refreshed. Jun would be walking down the street when he saw a young girl stagger and fall to her knees. He'd see her curl up on the pavement, she seemed to be having a rough time about things. He would approach her steadily before squatting down just a few feet away from her. "Miss are you alright?" He'd ask kindly as she seemed either lost or just having a terrible day.

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Wearing: Casual,White T-shirt with Yin Yang symbol on the back, and charcoal-grey jeans, with grey shoes.

Pockets: $100

Budget: $980

Attitude: Pleasent

H0ly_H3ll

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

For Celeste everything seemed blurry she was exhausted and she could not see straight. She heard a voice asking if she was okay. "Why does my life have to be problematic." Her stomach continued to growl. She tried to sit up but that really did not help at all. "I just need to get home." She even tried to stand up but all she did was stagger and practically fall forward once more. She was so tired that she was so tired that she was not even aware that parts of the scars on her back were showing.

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 pm
PrincessLeafra

Jun Lee

User Image

He would notice as she was in a daze. He also heard her stomach growl. She seemed like she was in shock, or maybe she just was completely exhausted, He would watch her as she tried to stand but stumbled forward. He'd reach for her and put his arm in front of her helping her steady herself. He'd notice a few scars showing on her back but he didn't want to say anything. As he helped steady her he'd say: "Easy now..." He'd would speak softly. "Can I get you a cab? Or maybe something to eat?" You don't look too well." Jun didn't know this girl but he always cared about people, especially those who needed help. He was very sincere when trying to help someone out.

Wearing: Casual, White T-shirt with Yin-Yang symbol on the back, charcoal-grey jeans, and grey shoes.

H0ly_H3ll

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"So hungry, so tired, need to get home." Celeste had started to look a little pale. She still had no idea that someone was trying to help her. Normally she would be scared. "Lost my bike.... Must save money for bills.....must walk home.....must get home." Suddenly her body went limp. She was just too physically exhausted and mentally as well. She began to have dreams that were not pleasant at all. She kept hearing the whipping sound over and over again. She wanted to scream but she could not her mouth would not even open.

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:39 pm
PrincessLeafra

Jun Lee

User Image

He'd feel as she staggered back and forth, he'd hold her up more before her body finally went limp. He'd catch her before she hit the ground and carry her into the shade of some building. he'd kneel down for a moment and place her head in his lap before checking her pulse, it was a weakened heart-beat but it wasn't anything life threatening. She was probably just exhausted. She didn't need an ambulance and a ridiculous hospital bill, he could easily just get her a bed with a little food and water. He'd gently pick her back up before hailing a cab. He could let her rest at his place until she was fit to be sent back on her way. Luckily he didn't live too far from downtown.

OOC: If you're fine with it Jun will take her back to his residence. If not you can PM me and let me know.

Wearing: Casual, White T-shirt with Yin-Yang symbol on the back, charcoal-grey jeans, and grey shoes.

H0ly_H3ll

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:01 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑥
( ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single So Lost $992.75

Katelyn had tried really hard to try and find the beach like Finn had pointed out to her. But it had been pretty dark out by the time she had left the store and she and been so tired... she ended up getting lost.. It was obvious from the look in her eyes that she hadn't gotten much sleep. In the dark, she had been startled by a stray cat, so she had just started running and not watching where she was going. Katelyn shivered just a little bit and frowned softly. She had tried to find her way around once she had calmed down, but it didn't work. She had ended up falling asleep on a bench and was startled awake by a bird landing near her. Because it was daylight, she had been sure that she would have been able to find her way around... she was wrong. She had been wandering around for quite a few hours now and she was hungry and super tired. Her feet hurt as well. The sad young woman had her head low as tears started to well up in her eyes. Was she ever going to find her house? What about getting something to eat? She had eaten some of her candy, but she wasn't going to get very full off of that. Sighing a bit, she brushed a few strands of hair out of her face and sniffled a little bit as she wiped at her eyes. Why did she have to be born with such a terrible sense of direction... She had never been able to get a hang of driving a car, so that was more than likely out of the question. Sighing a bit, she then shook her head, letting her hair fall around her shoulders and letting a few strands of hair fall in front of her face again. She wasn't even sure if she would be able to find her way back to the candy shop again. That's if anybody was there. Finn had seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, so she was wondering if there was something wrong. She would suspect the candy store would be closed if there was a family emergency.

OOC -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

WhitersNote
    Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Member 100
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:06 pm
    User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    🇬🇧🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹🇬🇧

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Okay"
                      🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Downtown Soleil"
                      🎵☕️ Im carrying "About two grand and a grocery bag"
                      🎵☕️ I'm with "Not sure who this is."
                      🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Teacher for hire"

Hakem toted a bag on his way home, looking a his wrist watch before glancing inside the bag itself. Like hell he could cook, he was no better off than he'd ever been. Rather he was hoping his fiancé would cook since he bought supplies, that or he'd be eating something out of the microwave. He released a deperssed sigh at the thought, his head dropping for a few moments. He should just pick up a cookbook for once. As much as he liked to learn, it was never in the kitchen like everyone else. Seemingly everyone else. If Tori couldn't cook, dammit he was going to mooch off his nephew in the next neighborhood over. Tyrese wouldn't care, much, he understood his aunt and uncle were still moving in. It was a lot of packing to get out of their tiny apartment in Koizora, most his things were in storage, furniture and all. Hakem hadn't been in that size a house in some time, if it weren't for her parents being so...well off. Hakem licked his lips, his head inclined towards the sky. Her mother had been an absolute sweetheart. Her father wasn't bad, just not there so much. So ever since her mother died, it was more or less them on their own. It was right on time for this house, in his opinion; even if they both gave up their jobs at Koizora. Humming, he was walking by a young lady when something told him to stop- listening to the instinct, he glanced at the brown haired woman. "Hello. Are you okay?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:12 pm
    User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single So Lost $992.75

Katelyn walked along the sidewalk, sighing softly. She had noticed a man walking in her direction and had considered asking him for help, but she was a bit shy around strangers. Gulping a little and clutching onto her notebook, she then blinked as the male spoke to her first. Well, it seemed she wouldn't have to approach him, which was a plus. Slowly her bright blue eyes looked up at the man. Her first instinct was to nod then go on as if nothing were going on, but she forced herself to shake her head no. She then pulled her marker out of her bag and started writing.

Hello... No. It seems I've gotten myself lost...

She wrote, blushing just a little bit. She felt so embarrassed by the fact she had gotten lost. She glanced at the man for half a second before she quickly started writing again.

Would you possibly know how to get to the neighborhood Etoile?

She wrote before she showed him her notebook, her bright blue eyes staring up at him as she tilted her head to the side a little bit. She really hoped that he would know. She then thought for a second before she turned the notebook back towards herself and started writing again.

Or would you at least know of a place to eat?

She wrote before showing him again. If he didn't know how to get to the neighborhood, maybe he would know how to get to a place to eat, then she could ask one of the employees for directions or a map or something. Not to mention the fact she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast... yesterday morning. She felt so stupid...

OOC -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

WhitersNote
      Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Member 100
      • Citizen 200
      PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:47 am
      User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Okay"
                        🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Downtown Soleil"
                        🎵☕️ Im carrying "About two grand and a grocery bag"
                        🎵☕️ I'm with "Not sure who this is."
                        🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Teacher for hire"

Hakem waited, patiently letting the uncertain look pass from her face as he folded his bag to the fold in his elbow. He understood hesitation when a young woman by herself was approached past twilight by a man she didn't know. She just looked weary and helpless standing with her head down. The wolf chanced a curious flick of his brow as she began writing on a notepad, not quite sure if he was being given a hint to scream by being outright ignored. Shrugging to himself, he decided to leave until she turned the book to him; the man stopped on one foot to look from it to her. Was she mute? He knew sign language, his adoptive pack sister was mute- and he'd worked th a few people with the same condition in his last job. Before he could reply, the woman was writing something else. The man pushed back his sleeves, "I might be rusty, but..." He grumbled under his breath before following his assumption and beginning to sign. 'I'm new here, so I don't know much. There is a....food place here I just walked past. We can call a taxi from there.' He tried, although he may have missed a word or two. He didn't see his sister much and deaf or mute students were rare.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games