Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:30 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vixen wasn't having Zara's teasing at all. In fact, she was quick to be combative with the siren, which truthfully made her laugh - up until the pre-school comment, of course. The siren narrowed her eyes at her friend, "Give me soda and I'll pull the wiring out the left cup of all your bras. Hope you like lopsided tits." immature threat aside, Zara still received her wine - with a smartass commented much to her expectations - but at least it wasn't soda. She raised the wine glass to her lips, gave it a little swirl before taking a sip.

Nothing like a glass of wine in the morning.

"I'm sure business would boom if I gave them at least a peak." Zara said playfully, but the chances of her purposely flashing anyone was very unlikely. Drunk or not. Accidentally...? Maybe. It was unlikely for Zara to lose her balance sober, but the siren was a clumsy, childish mess when she was drunk. However, it never stopped her from drinking heavily either way. As she drank, she stole a peak at the person Vixen was speaking to earlier. A blond male only one seat away from her sat with a Mai Tai already in hand and a side of Jalapeño Poppers. "How come you're so nice to him and not me?" Zara pouted, knowing damn well why.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ The Shimmering Starfish || ᴡɪᴛʜ Vixen || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Mischievous || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual Wear
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

Lyeisander

d r e a m i e cakes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: Zara | I'm wearing: Sassy Classy | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Lopsided tits?

Zara earned yet another eye roll from the fox as she huffed and puffed. She didn't want to argue any further but she couldn't let the siren win this argument. She frowned, golden orbs fixed upon sapphire ones. "I'm not wearing an underwired bra. They're firm as they are. Unlike you and your sagging tits." the fox took hold of her own breasts and held them in her hands, obviously proud of her own lady bosoms. She adjusted her coat and shifted her gaze back towards the television but of course, not before she added another snarky comment, "No way, Jose. You have ugly nipples. They'll look at them and think the zombie apocalypse had just struck. You'll scare them away." she snickered.

She pouted at the sight of Zara sipping on her wine. Vixen wanted to drink, too but she couldn't. Not when she's still on her job. The fox sighed and whine, complaining about how she wanted to drink, too. Soon however, her attitude was questioned. She was nice to Ezra because he's a customer. She couldn't bring herself to act such a way in front of someone she wasn't close to. Zara was different. She understood what the fox was like, vice versa and she felt at ease being herself in front of Zara. But Vixen, as always, was dishonest with her answer.

"Because he's nice and you're not."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

name

african american apparel

name

PUMMMY

Trash

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

haven'txsleptxaxwinkxain'txeatxaxthingx.x.x.xwhatxaxdamnxwastexofxtime
xx████ ███ ██XXYOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND THIS WHOLE TIME
xxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOU

COMPANY :: No one ││ CRUSH :: N/A ││ OUTFIT :: [x] ││ FUNDS :: $972 ││ FORM :: Human ││ OOC ::

There was a chance Ezra was buzzed, the possibility was quite high actually and Ezra rolled his shoulders. It had been so long since he had ever gotten actual drunk and while much of Ezra senses were wanting to keep drinking he had enough control over himself to hold onto some sense. He downed the Mai Tai and used his free hand to give a small wave to Vixen. "Hello Vixen. You quite lovely yourself today. It's good to see we're meeting on more physically pleasant terms." He chuckled softly and took a bite of the last popper he had left. Dusting his hands off with a napkin he looked over the menu. Maybe one more drink. One more drink and then he was done. His head was slightly spinning, he had become such a lightweight in the years he hadn't drank, if that was a good thing had yet to be decided. He placed the dirty napkin on the empty container and undid the top button to his shirt. He wasn't going to work like this, the idea of treating patients while drunk was less than entertaining. He turned his gaze over to Vixen and watched her interact with another female. Short and quite pretty, it was a trend he was noticing in quite a few of the ladies here on the island. While only having met a few they were all pretty. Ezra scolded himself for the thoughts. He wasn't looking nor was he interested in looking but well a past playboy had his old habits, especially when given a bit of liquor. Ezra stifled a laugh as the shorter girl mention pulling the wiring out of Vixen's bra. Now that would have been fun to watch let alone cause. The thoughts were vague but Ezra did his best to put the mischevious thoughts to the side. "Can I get a Shark Attack?" The order came out before Ezra had a second thought. Well work was going to really have to wait now and much to his displeasure he found himself completely ok with it. He watched as Vixen cupped her chest and looked away. Sure he used to be a playboy, but it had been ages since then and now the female body seemed quite foreign to what it used to be to him.

"I'm sure she's plenty nice." He let a playful smirk enter his expression and folded his arms. "If personality matches the body." Somewhere inside buzzing thoughts Ezra groaned internally. That was horrible. While he was glad it was terrible he hated how guilty he felt. It felt wrong to be speaking in such a way to a lady he didn't know and especially when he was still stuck on his past wife. Maybe getting drunk was good though. Part of him, the Yako laying in rest tried to coax him getting drunk was ok, that it was fine. Even if he stood next to a holy kitsune he'd be fine. He could take the female easily. It was a battle to put aside his past self and keep his new current self and somehow he was keeping it under control for the most part. Of course that didn't mean he was winning. If anything he was losing the internal battle. With a weakened sense of what was right and what was not it was easy for his past self to override him in certain areas. He felt like letting loose. Playing a few tricks, leading people astray, the usual things he'd do in his past. Even if it was out of place in this day and age he'd still want to do it. Ezra moved slightly and got a bit closer to the female. Taking her only open hand in his he lifted it to his lips but left them hovering as he spoke. "Ezra. And you?" The contact came with a light touch of his lips against the back of her hand and hovered for just a second as he made eye contact. She was quite pretty, he gave her a bit of a hungry look and a wink before allowing her hand to slip from his. He turned his attention to Vixen quickly and leaned on the bar. "So miss Vixen, how's our tails dilemma going? Found any solutions?"

""
                                                                ''

african american apparel

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Saggy? That's not what you were saying when you fondled me at the barbecue you perv." Zara sat up straight, and huffed. She still had the faintest mark from the bruise Vixen had left. Although it wasn't particularly just her fault, Tsukasa did worsen it with a hickey over top. The slight wash of annoyance came over her as she thought of Tsukasa, and she was quick to brush it off. She was avoiding any and all forms of complications in her love life. It probably wasn't any good - especially with Leon still wandering about town without so much of a confirmation on where they stood. But Zara was finding herself particularly tired of racking her brain to make sense of something like romance, and the dwelling she was doing on it made her wary. She downed half of her wine in the middle of her angst, although, the feeling was short termed.

"No way, Jose. You have ugly nipples. They'll look at them and think the zombie apocalypse had struck. You'll scare them away."

"Don't think your brother would be too bothered." Zara said, flashing Vixen an innocent smile. Of course she wouldn't stoop so low - but in the midst of the two's bickering, it was the battle of the brats; savagery was necessary to win. Though she felt bad for her friend, knowing she couldn't drink as she worked. She knew Vixen's pouting all too well, and Zara would have been bold and offered Vixen to sneak a sip of her drink but... it was best she hadn't gotten the fox into any sort of real trouble. Especially since she's fairly new at work.

And yet here she was, feeling bad about her and she betrays her by saying she's not nice! Zara scoffed, and downed the rest of the wine right there after. "I'm sure she's plenty nice. If personality matches the body." Zara couldn't help but laugh. Despite her act of innocence and her baby face, the siren was admittedly awful difficult to work with. She wasn't one to lie. Her attitude was nasty, her temper was short, and she would most definitely make one hell of a dictator if put in control of just about anything. "You'd be fooled..."

The male, Ezra, so she remembered Vixen calling him, shifted a little closer to her, taking her hand. It took every bit of her not to snatch her hand away from his. She wasn't fond of being touched without consent in any manner. It was purely out of snobbish thoughts and a awful superiority complex that made Zara think and feel this way. But she let him hold her hand anyways; she did promise her brother to break those habits. She was always one to keep a promise. "Zara." She flashed him a smile, instantly noticing the predatory look he was giving her. She enjoyed it quite frankly. It boosted her already large ego... or maybe she was just a masochist...

His attention diverted to Vixen quickly, however. Zara squirmed in her seat a little, still feeding off of the look Ezra gave her. As he spoke to her friend, she, too turned her attention to Vixen with a raised brow to see if she also caught what just happened.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ The Shimmering Starfish || ᴡɪᴛʜ Vixen || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Mischievous || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual Wear
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

Lyeisander

d r e a m i e cakes

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Cheeky | I'm with: Zara and Ezra | I'm wearing: Sassy Classy | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

It was a much pleasant meeting compared to before. This time around, the fox was behind the counter without any chance to land upon anyone else even if she wanted to. She crossed her arms and eyed the yako, about to counter his statement with a bratty response but upon hearing the compliment, she decided not to do so. She cooed in agreement to what he said. An awful narcissist, she is. "My, aren't you a sweettalker. You know what? Drink's on the house, hun." she went about her business and started mixing the drinks howeber, her swift motion came to an abrupt stop as Zara spoke of the events on the beach. Oh, how splendid. The fox wiggled her fingers, a cunning smile stretched across her features. "I was giving you a small boost. It helped, didn't it? Weren't they pretty sensitive after?" it was true in some way but judging by Vixen's character, she'd love herself some boob groping from time to time. She laughed, finishing the drink off with a dash of grenadine before she slid it over towards her fellow kitsune. The comment regarding Zara tipped Vixen over the edge. "Don't be fooled, Ezra. She is a demon, I tell you. A demon!" That woman is a fraud, her appearance did not match her personality at all but Vixen found it to be the one aspect that drew her towards the siren. It was annoying, terribly frustrating but the fox couldn't seem to get enough of it and she supposed that's why they're both so damn close up till this day. Because they were the same, both equally as mischievous and bratty.

She chose not to speak any further and went about her duties to clean up her workspace though it seems her attempt was called off at the mention of her twin. "You-.. I hate you!" she stomped her foot and threw a small tantrum like a whiny brat but of course, as much as she complained about her savagery, the fox wouldn't stop them from doing what they want if it were to happen. She rolled her eyes, unwilling to let the woman win this argument eventhough she knew full-well she was on the losing side. "Well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I make a move on your brother." countered the fox. Would she? It 'd turn out far too awkward between them both after but it's not something that can't be settled with a couple of drinks. It'd be something quite fun to tease the siren about but Vixen wouldn't do such a thing. They were family and she couldn't bring herself to love another person. Not when she's still hung up on her previous.. fiance. Speaking of Alex, she hasn't seen him ifor god knows how long, not since New Years. She didn't even have the chance to run into him on the streets. Long story short, he disappeared off the face of the earth. Perhaps she'd drop by their house again or maybe she could just hit him up with a text message. Invite him out for a drink because she sure as hell is craving for one right now. The envious female eyed the siren once more, wishing she could have a sip. Just one, however, before she had the chance to ask, the siren downed what's left of her wine and the fox can only bottle up her frustration.

A question was soon shot towards her. She has yet to figure out a way to fully conceal her foxy traits. She gestured towards the ground and instead of a human figure, her shadow appeared in the shape of a nine tailed fox. "Can't seem to solve that. I can take on the full form of a human but y'know, when it comes down to sex, it just sort of pop out. I'll let it be for now, it's more comforting with them out. I feel more.. 'me'." it's the ecstacy. It has to be the ecstacy that causes her tails to pop out. She can't focus on two things at the same time. It's either she focus on keeping her form or enjoy the whole experience and to be honest, the fox would choose the latter. She'd cause a hassle once they realize she's inhuman but she supposed it wouldn't really matter anymore once she knocks them out cold. The woman stepped away for a short second and pulled out her phone, browsing through the favourities in her contact list. Alex was one of them.

"Hey, get your a** to Shimmering Starfish. Let's have a drink."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

name

african american apparel

d r e a m i e cakes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Unfortunately for Alexander's weary soul, he worked overnight in Neon Lights. He had been able to step away from the bar two hours ago, but it hadn't meant he was able to leave despite being off clock. He took on the deed of restocking and lugging around incoming goods to the back. In doing so, he accidentally broke a Crown Royal bottle. A piece of the shattered glass left his knuckles scratched. However, it was a bar fight that ensued not too shortly after that left his knuckles bruised and bloody. His coworker was too much in a frenzied panic to figure out what to do with the fighting customers, but Alexander took action fast and had both parties of the fight waving surrender flags and marching out the club as he demanded. Very cases like that was why the idea of alcohol and drug use weighed on his shoulders something heavy. It made people reckless, angry, and violent...

But of course, he was fine in the long run. High pain tolerance, listlessness and all. Alexander's hands were wrapped in bandages that had splotches of dry blood, which fortunately wasn't too gory where it would be considerably "socially unacceptable" for him to walk around with it visible. Or...well... it wasn't gory based on his incredibly high standards of what was gore. He could clench and unclench his hand and it'll only hurt... well... a decent amount, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. So Alex judged it as fine, and went on his way.

It was only about a good 5 minute walk that an incoming text from Vixen demanded he come to the Shimmering Starfish. Zara told him yesterday during his break that she took up a job as a bartender there. He wasn't too fond of the idea. Safety concerns and whatnot. But he supposed she was a big girl... she could handle herself. And anyways, Shimmering Starfish was one of the calmer of bars. At least it wasn't a night club. Alexander decided to stop by for the hell of it. Wouldn't hurt would it? He hasn't seen Vixen ever since New Years - and he had a rising suspicion she attempted to get her hands on some drugs or narcotics after he bluntly disapproved of her use of it. Vixen was deceitful, just like his sister. He couldn't trust her all too much.

With a duffel bag containing his uniform slugged over his shoulders, Alex sauntered in, head hung, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. He wasn't in the mood for unnecessary socializing - but then again when was he ever? He was going to go straight to Vixen, and she'll be the only one he'll have to dea -

Zara. Zara was here. s**t... s**t s**t s**t. Alex's smoky emerald eyes darted from Vixen to Zara, and in the moment, his mind frantically began to build mental walls. The two of them together was bad news. Bad, bad news. A part of him wanted to back out while he still had the chance. He wasn't in the mood to be trapped in whatever tyrannical conspiracies they had going. But it was too late to leave. His sister already made eye contact, and a wicked smile appeared on her face. Damn it...

Alexander sighed, and complied. He wearily smiled at Zara, who then planted a kiss on his cheek - he pretended to gag and wiped off the lipstick mark that the kiss left behind - and greeted Vixen and the male that he just noticed sitting on the other side of Zara, "Hey... there..." He said slowly and awkwardly to the silver-haired man. Was he another one of Zara's little friends? Hadn't seemed too much like it. She didn't appear to be putting on her little "better than thou" temperament she usually took on when she was interested in someone... Christ, she was a weird one.

"Wouldn't mind making me a rum and coke?" He asked Vixen, feeling a little weird doing so. Usually he was the one making everything - the drinks, the food, the demands... why did he even come here?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Shimmering Starfish || With. Vixen, Zara & The other guy || Mood. Weary
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. Casual || O.O.C. - - -

Lyeisander

d r e a m i e cakes

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:48 am
User Image

I'm feeling: Cheeky | I'm with: Zara and Ezra | I'm wearing: Sassy Classy | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

The fox propped her chin up on her hands as she gazed at the door. Her golden orbs appeared empty and her face was emotionless. She was bored, awfully tired and she wanted to head on home as quick as possible. The only thing keeping her company at the moment was the Rio Olympics and she didn't want to interrupt Zara and Ezra's small conversation, especially after that faint hungry look in his eyes. She knew what that meant and she knew Zara would be down for it nonetheless if it were to happen. The fox eyes the woman, a cunning smile smeared across her face. If something does happen, she'll have some story telling to tell sooner or later. Oh, boy, does she ever like their small dirty story-telling session. Vixen chuckled and looked away, not uttering another word.

A dirty blonde stepped in a couple minutes after she sent a message and Vixen, about to greet him in a cheerful manner stopped altogether after noticing the poorly bandaged hand of his. It wasn't hard to notice, especially how she can easily sniff out the scent of his blood. She never liked them bloodshed. It brought horrible memories for her, ones she wouldn't want to remember and this was considered one of the rare moments she wished her senses weren't so.. sharp. Vixen simply looked at him, a cheeky smile on her face once he came to realize his sister was present, too. They won't be causing any trouble today. Not for now, at least. They were getting along fine to the point it came off rather eerie and strange. They can only hope for the best that the two fiesty women wouldn't break out into a cat fight. Vixen could very well get herself fired because of it. She glanced at Alex, his hand to be precise and frowned at the sight. She held out her hand, obviously asking him to show her his injury. "Hand." she demanded. Her harsh gaze telling him she'd forcefully grab his hand if she had to. It was only after she sees him had she realized she missed his presence. He hadn't changed a bit, still receiving a new injury everytime she sees him, still as reckless as ever. Instead of waiting for him to extend his hand, the ever so impatient fox took hold of it eventhough she knew full well he doesn't like people touching him without his consent but Vixen wouldn't care about that. She does whatever she wants to do and one day, that might just be her downfall. "Just what happened to you. Can't you take better care of yourself." she grunted and whined while she undid the bandages and reveal its gorey contents. It wasn't half as bad as she thought but it was still enough to make her shudder at the sight. She wrapped her petite hands around his, a soft green glow emitting from her palm and it took her only a solid minute to heal the tear on his knuckles. It wasn't completely gone but she supposed he'd be better off that way. "Y'know, I'd be a pretty damn good doctor if only I weren't such a p***y towards wounds." she grunted, a displeased expression plastered upon her features. It was common among zenko kitsunes, they'd return to the shrine, some bloodied with several injuries across their torso. Vixen wasn't able to get used to the sight even up until this day. She took a quick glance at Alex who ordered a rum and coke as soon as he sat down, much expected from his character. She grinned, thinking she'd join in for a drink. The manager wasn't around and she supposed it'd be alright as long as she doesn't get drunk on her job. Many thoughts crossed her mind as she mixed up their drinks. They weren't enough to depress her all that much but she needed to get them out of her system. The constant clawing at the back of her mind was starting to get to her. She slid him a rum and coke while she had a screwdriver for herself. "Bottom's up!" She downed a small quarter of her drink, feeling the slow burn down her throat. It felt good. It felt damn good but the only thing that bothered her at the moment was how quick her face flushed. Her pale complexion which made it even more obvious wasn't helping the situation at all and she can only hope the manager wouldn't show up anytime soon. She fiddled with her cup as she glanced at her newly arrived companion. His complexion was horrible as always and his face screamed exhaustion. She wondered if she made the right decision to call him over.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you since New Years. You're never around. I can't even bump into you at Neon Lights!"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

name

african american apparel

Name

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOU

COMPANY :: Zara ││ CRUSH :: N/A ││ OUTFIT :: [x] ││ FUNDS :: $972 ││ FORM :: Human ││ OOC ::

Ezra smirked at Vixen's obvious appreciation to his compliment and was even happier knowing he was getting a free drink. Sure this last drink was going to screw him over but by now he didn't care. His gaze went between her and the other female as they talked, as he was passed his drink he hummed in appreciation. So many fruity drinks. Maybe that was another pulse to modern society. Their alcohol was much more pleasant to drink than the things he had gotten used to in his younger age. He did miss the times in all honesty but he was content in his current time, or well for the most part. Sure he was just a sad fox putting up a human disguise but what was the point? He could just let loose, fall back into old habits and live his foxy life in happiness. Of course that wasn't exactly a good idea, even the drunk fox could tell that much. He chuckled at Vixen's adamant refusal to believe that Zara was nice. Hearing Zara's reply he tilted his head in her direction and winked. "Fool me then." He turned his direction back to his fellow kitsune.

It was nice being around one once again and in truth he missed it. He missed the small group of kitsune he had played with in his younger days. He the trouble they all caused, the memories were exuberating feeling wise. He put a sympathetic expression on for a few seconds. "Well if you ever need help with them I would love to help." He grinned and went back to his drink. He was teasing of course but would he say that was what he was doing? No, never. He put his gaze back on Zara as he took another drink. She was very pretty, with so many beauties around how could a fox not play? His attention stayed on her for just a second longer until it was drawn to the smell of blood. Ezra's eyes sought out the bleeding person and the smirk he had on his face fell. Doctor Ezra would always be a part of him, even when drunk he'd still follow his doctor calling. His eyes landed on a fellow male as he drew closer, seeming hesitant. He made a small wave as he watched the two female go about greeting him. Vixen went over to him and Ezra watched for a few seconds. So she could heal? While the question was stupid, Ezra was still amazed by it. Zenko kitsunes really were something special compared to him and the others. He took another drink of his beverage and turned his attention back to Zara.

"So miss Zara what are you? Vixen's a kitsune so what might you be?" He'd yet met an actual human here it seemed, to be precise human females. Many of the males he had met were human as far as he knew but the females were something special it seemed. He had met a witch and another kitsune but no plain janes. It made him curious if Zara was going to be something new and if so if she was going to be something worth getting to know better. Even drunk Ezra couldn't put off the fact he loved knowing things, while his criteria for knowledge became a bit more selective he was still as curious as ever. He adjusted himself in his seat so he could lean against the counter without taking his gaze away from Zara. He was quite interested in giving her his full attention, or at least for now.

""
                                                                ''

african american apparel

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Fool me then." was his response, followed by a wink that was all too suggestive. She eyed him for a moment, a smile slowly creeping upon her face before shrugging nonchalantly, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear and responding with a subtle, "Whatever you want."

It was then that a very familiar scent wafted her way. Blood - Alexander's blood. Her sapphire eyes shifted to the direction of the entrance, and lo and behold; Alex in the flesh. Funny... he never said he was going to be here. But she hadn't questioned it. He was probably just down the street anyways and decided to stop by. Ezra and Vixen showed very obvious negative responses to Alex's bloody bandaged knuckles but Zara brushed it off and let it be. Must have been a new one, but either way, it hadn't mattered. This was the usual. Alexander usually disappeared for a while and popped up with a new cut or bruise. The siren never knew what caused it - usually because he only ever shared vague information and brushed it off as if it were nothing - and simply came to the understanding that if Alex was up and about, he was perfectly fine. So as he sat down and ordered his drink as if his knuckles weren't drawing attention, Zara greeted him with a peck she knew he would hate, and let her brother be.

As Vixen's full attention diverted to nursing Alex's knuckles - and Alex trying to pull her hand away as she did so - Zara's attention went right back to teh silver fellow beside her. Ezra... was... damn well close to drunk. She lifted her small hand over her mouth, in a humble attempt to not laugh at him. It was cute; he was oddly charismatic even a little bit off his senses as he was now. And for that, Zara gave him credit. He leaned against the counter, ruby eyes locked on hers, and started conversation all on his own. "Funny, I've never been asked so directly before..." She turned her body slightly to face him, "I'm a siren. Though I'm a baby compared to the years the others back in Greece has lived." And with the question lingering in the air, and a new sense of curiosity, Zara asked, "What would you happen to be?"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ The Shimmering Starfish || ᴡɪᴛʜ Vixen, Ezra, and Alexander || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Playful || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual Wear
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

d r e a m i e cakes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So... maybe he was wrong. Maybe his bandages were a bit gory, and maybe they weren't really all that "socially acceptable" as he thought it would have been. He could tell right off the bat. Vixen's animated facial expressions fell flat, and the silver male looked at him with concern. Zara wasn't all that phased, but he supposed that's just because she's become so conditioned to him being so rough with himself and his body. Vixen ordered him to let her see his hand, and Alexander scoffed and gave her a stern, "No." but she grabbed his hand anyways, and he winced... not so much for the fact that she had grabbed him so unexpectedly... but more because it kinda hurt.

"Christ, Vixen... chill with that grip." He huffed, attempting his pull his hand away from hers. But the fox was determined in healing him - as she always was - and followed it with nagging, grunting, and wining about his recklessness. "You're not my ******** moms, you know?" he muttered, pulling his hand away when she was done. He stared at the wound for a while. The cut was gone... and there was no scar... but the bruises were still a nasty purple and blue. He clenched and unclenched his fist before sighing and shoving his hand in his pocket now that he felt a little more self-conscious about it.

"It was just a bar fight." Just a bar fight he says. As if it were normal... perfectly fine. He played with the bloody bandages for a while, examining it before bundling it up and tossing it away. He let out a half-hearted snicker at the idea of Vixen being a doctor. Definitely not. He couldn't even wrap his head around her working. Period. But it seems she was doing well in here. Customers were happy, she was happy - you know before the wound thing - and now, Alexander was happy to see the rum and coke before him.

"Bottoms up!" Vixen said, and Alex happily obliged, downing the drink with pure ease, and placing the empty glass on the counter with a satisfied sigh. He her a nod of approval. He needed that for sure. What he didn't need though, was Vixen's nagging. Where was he? Well... he hardly knew himself. "I'm just... around?" He said, with a shrug, nervously ruffling his hair. "I mean... I was with Zara in Greece, ya know? For a while... then I played hermit."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Shimmering Starfish || With. Vixen, Zara & The other guy || Mood. Weary but Satisfied

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:05 am
User Image

I'm feeling: Cheeky | I'm with: Alex, Zara and Ezra | I'm wearing: Sassy Classy | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

It was no big surprise when Alex rejected her request. It was very much like him when he scoffed. She’d be damn well surprised if he had followed through so easily. Chill with the grip, he said. She doubted she had exerted that much force to the extent he’d whine like a little boy but then again, she had always been clumsy for not knowing her limits. She clicked her tongue, showing obvious frustration towards the dirty blonde as he continued whining about. ”Stop being such a p***y and just shut up.” countered the fox as she gave a hard flick on his knuckles. She supposed her worries were for nothing in the end, he was still that grumpy fella’ and as long as he still had the strength to order himself a rum and coke, he’d do just fine. She found their current situation rather funny since usually, everything was the other way around. Alex would be the one mixing drinks behind the counter and being the ‘motherly’ figure he’s meant to be towards Vixen. She chuckled and brought the cup to her lips, this time, emptying its contents into her stomach. The slow burn down her throat was what she lived for and she couldn’t care less if she were to be fired today. It was well worth the risk. Her cheeks were flushed fifty shades of red, a content sigh escaping her lips as she set the empty cup down by the table. She was getting in the mood for drinks, get a little less sober, throwing useless thoughts out if her mind. It seems ti be working and she could use a couple more drinks herself.

A hurricane.

She mixed up her drink, anticipating the sweet taste of the liquid upon her tongue. A bar fight, he said? It doesn’t answer her question at all but she decides not to pursue it any further. Speaking of bar fights, there was one that broke out while she was in her job shift and without a bouncer in this small bar, she found it quite tough to settle things with her petite size but thank goodness fists weren’t flying about in the air. She eyed his empty cup, wondering if he’s up for another drink. It feels horrible drinking alone. Her stuffed jalapenos came shortly after and she slid it in between them both, gesturing for him to eat up. She ordered enough for two. ”C’mon. Don’t just stop at one drink. I get lonely drinking alone.” she whined as she popped a straw into her drink. It was sweet and the taste lingered on her tongue, leaving a sugary aftertaste. Oh, it suited her taste perfectly. She was enjoying her drink, until Alex spoke up once more. Around? He’s been around, he says. That didn’t seem like the case for the fox who was practically roaming town every chance she gets. Dropping by Neon Lights, or basically everywhere else but the man who claimed hinself to be ‘around’ was no where to be seen. ”Oh really? The only time you’re ‘around’ is riiight about now.” the fox sipped on her drink through the straw. It was the only way to keep herself from nagging even further. She ought to stop talking but the moment there was a chance to poke fun at the man, she’d hold onto it. It was one of her hobbies, picking on the man with every chance she gets. It was very annoying and Vixen was well aware of it but Alex’s reaction compensates for the guilt she feels. ”You don’t have to play hermit, Alex. You’re already one. I’m quite surprised you took on the job as a bartender given how short tempered you are.” she snickered, knowing full-well she was upsetting him. ”So, how was Greece?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

name

african american apparel

Name

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:31 am
User Image

User Image

COMPANY :: Zara ││ CRUSH :: N/A ││ OUTFIT :: [x] ││ FUNDS :: $972 ││ FORM :: Human ││ OOC ::

Ezra took what few drinks were left of his beverage and downed them. He was gone by now, maybe it was obvious but he didn't care. In fact, he was in a more severe mood to play. He wasn't sure what he felt the need to do but he felt the need to let loose, for so long he had remained in so strict on himself, especially after his wife's death. While the sudden thought of his past lover crossing his mind made the fox's mood dampen he made sure to let the feelings never cross his open expression, no need to ruin a good conversation just yet. Sure he was sad about her death, that was by far no lie and was evident in everything he did and everything he was. Just a drunken Ezra wasn't as self-destructive in such ways a sober one was. It was easier to put aside his aching heart and focus on other things while he was in his drunken stupor. The alcohol took away what bindings he himself had created to stop himself from moving on and looking, really looking, at what type of new world was around him. His drunk self wasn't going to lie in the sense he enjoyed it even, not having to think of what happened and internally taking the blame for a tragity he couldn't prevent. In a way being drunk was much better than being sober and right now, while a sober Ezra was put aside, he was enjoying it. He knew he'd regret whatever might transpire later and even now, but living in the moment it was all quite pleasant.

He put his empty glass back on the counter and ran a hand through his golden locks, messing up the neat hairstyle he had. He ruffled it till his locks fell back to their natural position, it felt better this way strangely enough. While it somewhat ruined his nice look he didn't care. He chuckled when Zara replied how strange it was for Ezra's blunt directness in his interest. "Well Zara, I'm a very direct person when it comes to things I'm interested in." He had a playful glint in his eyes, and it danced along his features like a small flame. It was true though, when he was interested in things he had the habit of sometimes being quite direct about them. Of course, he always tried to be respectful in his directness but the drunk Ezra had no care for being polite or not like sober Ezra did. He wanted to know what he wanted to know, nothing less than that. So she was from Greece? Or at least that was what Ezra devised from her comparing herself to others in Greece. Not only was she from Greece but she was a Siren. Ezra let out a small purr of satisfaction. "A siren huh? My, my I've never met one of those before." It was true. While Ezra did travel much of the world, learning what he could he never once bothered to fully interact with many creatures that were of inhuman origins. While not meaning he didn't talk to any others, his personal experience with some was little to none. Sirens being one of them that he had little experience with. While he had heard about them and their beautiful voices he had never actually talked to one or witness what powers they might have. She, Zara, was definitely going to be on a list of people Ezra would need to talk too. Meeting a new species was, quite frankly, exciting. He had met mermaids but never a siren, the more his thoughts dwelled on it the more he felt bad he had never given the race a good look through, especially when they came as pretty as Zara.

The question was soon aimed back at him and he hummed. What was he? Should he be honest or work his way out of the question? He weighted his option but upon coming to a decision. "Nothing special, just your average Yako." He cleared his throat, she wouldn't know what the meant. "Kitsune I mean... Nothing like pretty little Vixen over there though." He let the ghost of disappointment run over him quickly before letting it disappear. He could only wish to be a kitsune of a better status. While Vien said she was no longer in ties with Inari or at least what Ezra was told, he still wished he was born to be a higher status kitsune but then again holy kitsunes weren't born from a poor dead fox's spirit but was instead created by the God. It was sad, the difference between the two types, even if they were technically brothers. Maybe one of these the Yako would be favored just like the holy ones were. Ezra sighed softly as he put his mental attention back onto Zara. "I must hear you sing one of these days baby siren." He teased lightly as he mentioned hearing her sing, one of these days he'd have to hear a siren's song and meeting one made the want for it even stronger.

""
                                                                ''

african american apparel

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:14 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why, Ezra was quite visibly drunk. So much so the Siren was finding it all the more amusing. There was always something fun about moments like this; a man a little off his rocker, but still so respectfully playful. He was loosening up, she could certainly see that in the way he ruffled his hair and let it fall untamed and free. Zara observed for a moment, preferring his hair that way much more than its original state. She even dared to lean in a bit and brush a strand or two to the side. There was always something so alluring to her about the wild. It wasn’t any good for her, honestly. Brought her more trouble than anything else. And even though Ezra hadn’t quite reached that point of drunken belligerency, it was just the thought of the possibility of seeing it that was worth the while. With that frisky glint in his eyes, and all the more obvious signs of interest he had in her – with the addition of verbally expressing such attractions – Zara’s attention was completely on the male.

She shrugged coolly, running her fingertip along the rim of her now empty wine glass, ”Yako… Kitsune… don’t suppose you and Vixen are any at all different though? Mind my ignorance… I don’t know much about the history of foxes myself. Vixen doesn’t speak of it too often.”.

The conversation diverted right back to her. The topic of her species made Zara fairly cautious. ” Suppose it’s the weather why you haven’t met any? It’s awful cold in Soleil. We prefer the tropics.” And that was the truth. Zara often found herself dodging questions about her species. She let people think their fantasies, she let them compare them to something along the lines of mermaids. However, sirens were awful terrifying creatures – so much so it scared her sometimes to look in the mirror and see her sharp, long nails, and the scales that would emerge from the skin of her human form after a bath. They are deceiving, conniving creatures that lured men out to sea, distracted them from the fact that they’re drowning with songs of lust and desires… then ate their hearts out – literally. Of course Zara didn’t have the power to do that (she could hardly lay a finger on someone without dwelling on guilt), but she had the mindset and underlying desire to once in a while. Of course she wouldn’t lure them in for the kill but… there was always other things that could be done. ”…you wish to hear me sing?” She held back a laugh, but a sinister little grin was plastered on her face, ”Be careful what you wish for, Ezra. A siren’s song is often times best not heard.”

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ The Shimmering Starfish || ᴡɪᴛʜ Ezra || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Playful || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual Wear
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

d r e a m i e cakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:28 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A p***y? Alexander McQueen? A p***y?! ”I’ve seen my fair share of p***y, Vixen. I’m not one.” He muttered, but didn’t purse fighting. He clearly has done enough of that. So instead, he pushed his empty glass forward, watching it slide and stop just before the other side of the counter’s edge, and decided whether or not to order another rum and coke or shoot for something different. But watching Vixen put in work to pour, mix, and shake a cocktail of her own was vicariously exhausting, and ultimately… he decided to just stick with the usual.

”Didn’t know peer pressure was still a thing… just slide me another rum and coke.” Seeing Vixen down the glass of whatever alcoholic elixir she stirred up for herself got a little snort out of him. She must’ve really wanted one. Sure her manager wouldn’t be too hot about her drinking on the clock either. But by the looks of it, no one of authority was around. And he was sure it was still a bit too early for it to be necessary anyways. It was usually during the night that things got disgusting and chaotic in the bars. He’s been around enough to witness that. But apparently “enough” wasn’t necessarily enough for Vixen. She wasn’t buying his answer on his whereabouts whatsoever. Alex rolled his eyes, then followed that by rolling his tense shoulders. ”They hired me ‘cause it was like… killing two birds with one stone… or some s**t like that… bouncer and bartender was needed. They got their hands on a boxer and amateur mixologist.”

The hermit tease was left ignored. Let her mock him. Get it out her system. She was always so childish.

Alexander shifted in his seat a little. His body was getting a bit sore now. It wasn’t painful (then again, what was to him?) it was just… discomforting. But he played it off as nothing and carried on. ”Greece was… warm. Zara took me off to some island off Santorini. Did you know Calypso was still a thing? An ancient ol’ woman and she still walking ‘bout looking ********… mid-twenties. Wild…” Alex paused for a second, realizing Vixen was just about damn near close to ancient too. The thought made him laugh silently to himself.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Shimmering Starfish || With. Vixen || Mood. Weary but Satisfied

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games