Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:04 am

User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                    ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Curious | Company: Luka | Wearing: Casual | Currently Dating: It's Complicated | Money: $860

"I'm fine with whatever she requests of me. As long as she's happy, I'll be happy too." the two foxes were connected by heart. In some twisted way of saying, their hearts were split into two, thus creating the two entities they are today. He could feel what his twin felt and she understood his emotions. They could read each other like a book and there were no secrets between them. Not the slightest bit. However, Luka seemed to have misunderstood his words, thinking that Vixen had molded him into what he was today. In fact, he was already this way before she forced her roleplaying fetish onto Crevan. He was the hearty fella' everyone knew and most try to avoid though they'd fall victim to his charms. He shook his head and waved his hand dismissively, "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not the way I am because of all the roleplaying she forced me to do. I'm already this way before everything begun. I am what I am today. Always have been." but if there's something that was different about him now, it's that he's emptied of his emotions. He was a broken soul with his heart broken several times, his trust betrayed by those he trusted the most. The fox shook his head, unwilling to think of such depressing thoughts. She agreed to his invitation and Crevan wasted no time to head over to Taste of Italy. He held the door open for her before he stepped out himself. The day was getting dark and it was certainly past lunch hour. Early dinner, perhaps?

It was a long, quiet walk but by no means was it awkward. It was a comfortable silence that Crevan loved. As if he had known his girl for a long time now, as if they were.. family. He chuckled, finding the sudden thought quite funny. It took them a solid ten minutes to arrive and once they did, the fox pulled out a chair in the corner of the establishment for her before he sat himself down and browsed through the menu. "A spagetthi would be nice. How about you? Go ahead and order whatever you want. It's my treat today~"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Avi_Carnival
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:29 am

x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②①
( ④ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Vixen's hobby explained how she had come across the underwater caves. It sounded wonderful being able to explore abandoned places, the places she found must hold their own quiet serenity. Sahar hoped to find places no-one else had on his journey; there were bound to be interesting plants where others didn't tread. As fun as it sounded to be so adventurous, it didn't seem like Vixen did it just for fun. The djinn's gaze shifted to her tails as she brushed her fingers through them, admiring the how the soft white contrasted with her hair. Her tails were what had first caught his attention, there was little doubt that they stood out to most others as well, however, that attention wouldn't always be positive. Diverse as their world was, there were still people who didn't accept other races..."I am sorry..." Was all he could think to say. The only thing that distinguished him from another human was his powers, Sahar had never faced discrimination before. He couldn't imagine what it felt like, especially after seeing the flicker of emotion that passed over his companion's face.

In a flash, the look was gone, though, and Vixen was smiling once more until he mentioned his parents. Sahar knew it might sound like a touchy subject, but he had come to terms with his missing family long ago. "It is fine. My father had been gone long before I was born and my mother was unable to care for me. I do not blame her for giving me away." His mother had given him to Raheem as an act of love, he could not fault her for that. Besides, he had had a happy life with the sorcerer. Sahar wouldn't wish his childhood had been any other way.

His attention snapped to Vixen at her accidental utterance and sympathy grew inside him once more. He didn't understand the meaning of the scar on her finger, but whatever had caused it was no doubt a painful memory. Was that also why she explored abandoned places because she didn't have a home to return to? It hurt to hear her talk about herself in such a way, as though she wasn't an actual person just because the method of her birth was different. It must have been difficult to grow up with only her brother, with no one to guide and watch over them. "That does not make you any less of a person, though. You have feelings and thoughts just like everyone else so please do not think something awful like that!" Sahar insisted without thinking.

True, he had not known Vixen for very long, but she was a nice woman and it sounded like she had been through so much already. She didn't deserve the struggle of questioning her existence...Although she had sounded so sad earlier when he mentioned having a home to return to earlier, when she spoke about her brother she sounded so content. It sounded as thought she actually had a place to return to; she still had her brother. Having a sibling sounded a lot like having a parent, yet different as well. It sounded nice and Sahar felt a twinge of jealousy in his chest.

The feeling was soon washed away, as their conversation turned to food. With the way Vixen had reacted to the promise of sweets, he honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was all she ate. “Oh-ho? Just how much is that portion, then?” He teased with a hum. There wasn't a creature in the world that could survive off of pure sweets, or maybe there was, but it certainly wasn't the fox in front of him. Even the fastest metabolism in the world would be able to keep her looking as thin as she was if she only ate desserts.

Had he managed to fluster her with his kiss? Sahar kept from laughing as Vixen turned her face away from him. He expected some sort of retort for his action or for her to not say anything at all, the last thing he expected was a retaliation. Her kiss was only glancing, just the barest of touches, yet left heat tingling across his fingers in its wake. Vixen's lips were soft, even softer than her hands, and after she pulled away he found his gaze focused on them. If he hadn't brought up desserts would he have been allowed a taste of those juicy lips..? There was no point in dwelling on it now, though the fact that he had considered it brought a light dusting of red to his face.

Sahar was caught off guard once more when they reached the ground, unsure how he should take her huffing. “I apologize. If I could make myself shorter to please you I would.” He confessed with a small laugh. He could somewhat understand her frustration, there were quite a few men taller than he. Personally, he rather liked Vixen's height. When the djinn had held her she had fit against him nicely. It wouldn't due to get lost looking for the restaurant, so Sahar did his best to keep his mind from wandering as he lead the way. Luck must have been shining on him that day because he managed to find the restaurant without taking one wrong turn!

“Here we are!” He announced joyfully as he lead Vixen inside, happy with himself for not getting lost. As soon as they stepped in he could smell the delicious aroma's wafting from the kitchen. Sahar hadn't been to many other restaurants since arriving in Soleil, however, this was by far his favorite. The atmosphere was always warm, the view was beautiful, and the building itself was cozy. He found them a table by the window so they would have a view of the cherry blossoms that lined the street as they ate, making sure to pull out the fox's chair for her before sitting himself. "Would you like to start with dessert? Most of the meals here are filling, so you might get full before you get to try anything otherwise.” As he asked, Sahar moved to pull out Vixen's seat before sitting himself. It'd be a shame to bring her all this way just for her to not get a sweet treat.

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

yo punny nut

Quote:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:21 am

User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling: Delighted | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Adidas Sportswear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Sorry? There's no need for him to say that.

The fox simply smiled and kept quiet. It wasn't anyone's fault. If anything, she can only blame herself for her inability to conceal herself but even so, if she were to fully appear human, her shadow would give her away nonetheless, or simply being in the presence of canines would be enough to cause her facade to falter. It was hard for her to roam the human society without feeling threatened, especially around dog lovers. "I want to explore the world, really but I guess finding little secret places aren't too bad, after all. I should bring you there some time, you'll love it." she chuckled. Sure, she hated being discriminated against but it made her appreciate the little things, the little things that were always neglected by others, the places people never seem to appreciate. The gentle breeze blew, carrying her long locks of raven tresses in the wind and the sounds of leaves crunching beneath their feet as they walked. It was silent but it didn't feel awkward. It was the comfortable silence that she loved, at least until he spoke of his birth parents once more. "Aren't you curious? Curious as to where she might be? Your mother, I mean." she carefully asked, refraining herself from pushing any buttons of his. She wouldn't want him to dislike her especially meeting after this long while. Vixen gazed down upon her feet and flicked her gaze towards Sahar's, finding her feet size awfully tiny compared to his. Everything about her was tiny. Her height, her feet, her hands. The fox couldn't help but sigh as she recalled her recent visits to the bars. How she hoped they'd reduce the height of bar stools.

She returned her gaze to Sahar, taking notice of the sympathy upon his features. No, she didn't want to be sympathized. She didn't live her life in misery, at least. She grew up among a whole pact of kitsunes and they looked over one another. It was very much appreciated but even so, the fox craved for the love of a parent. She had gotten used to such a feeling overtime and she loved Crevan for playing out such a role but every now and then, she'd find herself envious of people with a perfect family. When Sahar spoke, her gaze shot towards him immediately, finding it a little shocking to hear though it made her laugh ever so slightly. "You're very straightforward, aren't you?" she chuckled, eyeing him for a second longer before she looked away. "..thank you" she answered quietly, falling silent once more. Her mind drifted to her twin, wondering if he would be fine at home alone. Angel said he'd be coming home today so she figured it would be best to head out, leave some privacy for them both to sort things out with each other.

"Does having half a cake for breakfast sound weird to you?" countered the fox, surprisingly proud of her achievement. As much as she loved desserts, she couldn't down them all at once since it still felt sickening every now and then. She'd cook herself proper meals if she could but Vixen didn't want to burn her kitchen down the second time. It was terrifying enough to clean off her walls the first time around. "I'd cook proper meals for myself if I can, trust me." she heaved a sigh and shook her head at her shortcomings. She can't seem to fry an egg without having it burnt or finding remnants of egg shells in her sunny side ups. She resorted to drinking raw eggs at one point, figuring it would save the trouble but the aftertaste was so horrible she couldn't help but cringe and gag for the rest of the day. She found a light blush upon his cheeks after her little counter-attack. Blushing was the last thing she expected from him judging by the words he spoke but then again, she was just about the same.

"You're not thinking of anything dirty now, are you?" the fox teased, brushing her finger against his hand as she spoke. She liked him better when he appeared just a little flustered. It came off rather.. cute to her and she couldn't help but crave to see just a little more of that side to him. It made her want to explore just what type of person he is. Curious. She didn't mind tall people but when it comes to the point when she has to crane her neck just to catch a glimpse of their expression, she couldn't help but cry internally for the kink in her neck. There was a lot of things she was grateful for when it comes to tall people, "But tall people give the best hugs, y'know?" and indeed, they do. Angel, for example, and then there's Melpomene. Vixen was at lost for words when it came to that woman. She was a different case. She was a skyscraper compared to anyone else. She was a giant.

A restaurant came into sight and her eyes widened in surprise as she stepped into the establishment. It looked absolutely beautiful with the array of plants that were lined up outside the window. She fell in love with this Italian restaurant at first glance. She strong aroma traveled into her senses and she felt her heart melt. This is truly an amazing place and she could imagine herself coming back again and again just for the view. She made her way towards the table close to the window, thankful that Sahar had picked this seat among them all. The cherry blossoms were in clear sight and she flowery fragrance she picked up soothed her senses. "Oh, this place is amazing, Sahar. I think I'm in love! I'll definitely be dropping by a lot more often." she exclaimed, thanking him as he pulled out a seat for her.

"Oh, dessert sounds amazing. Surprise me with your best sellers!" she clasped her hands together, deciding to leave it up to Sahar to decide. She couldn't wait and the fox could just picture herself sitting in here sipping on her daily doses of coffee and desserts while she gaze out at the open window. It's heaven on earth.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:59 am

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

She...She wanted to explore the world and not just find abandoned places? Golden-brown iris' lit up as she offered to bring him along, Sahar had to keep himself from throwing himself at her in his excitement. Instead, he opted for a happy little jiggle where he sat, as if he had a tail of his own to wag. "Really? I would love that! I have always wanted to see the world since I was little; that is why I left home in the first place!" Was he gushing? Perhaps just a little, but who could blame him? Vixen was bound to know plenty of placed that might have rare flora and having company while he did research was far better than being alone. She was right to say he would love it, just the thought was enough to get him worked up to such an extent, however, he did his best to reign in his excitement.

Now wasn't the time for research! They were having a conversation, a somewhat serious one! Well, maybe not just somewhat serious...The topic of his parents, his real parents, sobered him up quickly. He was quiet for a time, considering her words. It'd be a lie to say he had never thought of his mother, about where she was or if she had started another family, however even if he knew it wouldn't change his life as it was. "Kind of, I guess," He paused, reaching up to rub the back of his neck, using the gesture as a sort of excuse to not meet her gaze. "I know she gave me up for a good reason. Raheem said that she was a human, so she could not take care of me properly. I am very happy with the family I have and there is no changing the past, so I do not dwell on it." As if to assure her, he finally looked up and gave Vixen a small smile. To be honest, he hadn't thought of his mother for a long time until then. In the end, he was at peace with things as they were. Raheem had always taught him not to live life with regrets.

Sahar knew without a doubt that he would regret not trying to ease the fox's worries if only a tiny bit. He hadn't expected to receive a laugh in return, but it was certainly better than the contemplative look she had before. "That is one way to put it." He gave a small laugh at well, his heart warming at her whisper. Even if it was only for the time being, he hoped he could continue to keep her spirits high. The fact that she helped cheer him up and kept his mind off of yesterday's unfortunate scene was only a bonus!

"Yes! I can barely even eat one slice. You are definitely not from this world." He laughed, only slightly doubting her boast. The longer they talked about it the more he could picture Vixen eating half a cake by herself. If she could, he respected her a bit for it; Sahar had never been so fond of sweets so he was impressed by anyone who could stand them in large quantities. Given her size as well it was pretty impressive! It was surprising to hear that someone who loved desserts as much as she couldn't cook. "I know what you mean, I am a horrible cook. I can only seem to make things in a microwave." The only thing he could use a pot for was remedies and even then that was touch and go. Raheem never let the djinn near the stove unless he was around.

He kept himself together so well until her retaliation, although he had blushed at least twice before, she hadn't really said anything about it until then. "If you say something like that I will think of something dirty. It is not fair!" He whined light-heartedly to cover up his embarrassment, head turning to the side to hide as his cheeks turned a darker red. He always did have a weakness for charming people, they could always make him flustered at some point. When Vixen mentioned tall people giving great hugs he nodded. "Yes, they certainly do. I always feel safe and warm when a tall person hugs me." It didn't happen often, given his own height, but he had always enjoyed someone taller than him hugging him. That being said, Sahar enjoyed hugging shorter people as well. They just seemed so small and it made him feel protective; it was cute!

While Vixen took in the restaurant the tan male watched her quietly. She hadn't even spoken yet he could tell she liked it, her amazement shone clearly in those golden orbs. The restaurant had quickly stolen his heart as well, so Sahar was happy to introduce people to it, and not just because he worked there. Taste of Italy was the first place he visited when he arrived in Soleil, so it had a special place in his heart. "I am glad you like it and I would be happy if you stopped by sometime. My shifts are usually so dull!" He stated with a dramatic sigh. It was half true, now that Integra was gone. However, Sahar knew he was there to work and not socialize.

"Are you sure? I will do my best to not let you down then!" It didn't take long for a waiter to approach them, recognizing Sahar right away. He greeted the man with a smile, only taking on of the menus for Vixen to look over while he ordered three desserts and a water for himself. It was up to his lovely companion to order her own drink, of course. "Have you ever had Italian before? The day before I applied here was my first time trying it, it has interesting flavors." He asked while waiting for their order. Most of it was already premade, so it wasn't long until their waiter returned with two types of ice cream and a cake.

"I am not as good at this as one of our waitresses, however," He admitted sheepishly before pointing out each of the desserts. "This cake is called Tiramisu, it is made of layers a mascarpone whip cream and lady fingers dipped in coffee. It is also flavored with cocoa so it is more sweet than bitter. That is Affogato, it is two scoops of vanilla gelato topped with a shot of espresso. And lastly is Tartufo, which is two ice cream flavors combined with a fruit syrup at the center and covered in a chocolate shell. They change the flavors a lot, so what you get is a bit of a surprise, but it is always delicious!" It was bound to be enough to satisfy her sweet tooth and if it was too much they could always share.

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: extatic! <<<<<

yo punny nut

Quote:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:43 am

User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling: Delighted | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Adidas Sportswear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

She caught herself staring at the excitement that flickered within his golden-brown orbs and how delightful he appeared to be at her invitation. A smile worked across her features, finding such a sight so very adorable to look at. She propped her chin up on her hands, staring at the excited 'pupper' sitting across the table in amusement. It wasn't hard to tell that he was suppressing his excitement. "Some time in the future, when I feel like I'm ready to face people again. We'll go. I hope you're still around then, though." she stated, smiling gleefully. She was happy that Sahar seemed to be fond of the idea though when it came to her tails, she'd still have trouble fully concealing them. Everything seemed less dull when there's company around and Sahar's good company seems to do just the trick. She was taken aback by his reaction and the fox couldn't help but wonder if there were more to it. If there were more to his expressions, expressions she has yet to see. Her free hand unconsciously reached forth but came to an abrupt stop when it came close to contact with his cheek. She quickly withdrew it and cleared her throat, finding it a little awkward after realizing what she was doing, "T-there was a fly- on your-" she tried to explain with exaggerated gestures but with her failed attempt and countless stuttering, she gave up altogether and wallow in her own embarrassment. The fox who was usually has her way around words faltered in front of a man? How strange.

His gaze was averted from hers and it felt a little less embarrassing now being out of his field of vision. It was then, she felt the slight tension and she knew she had brought up a touchy topic. The fox kept quiet with her eyes downcast and well hidden out of sight. Her ears that were once perked now drooped ever so slightly out of the guilt that surfaced within her. "He must love you very much. Raheem, I mean." she stated in attempt to divert the topic away from his birth parents. She didn't want to press on any further, fearing that he might start getting frustrated with her though when she caught a glimpse of the smile he shot her, she could feel the tension ease up ever so slightly. The fox heaved a small sigh of relief but she kept her gaze downcast, still quite unwilling to meet his. What's passed is past and there wasn't any need to dwell on such things, so who was she to bring such things up? For her case, it wasn't so easy for her to move forward. In fact, she couldn't. Vixen shook her head, deciding not to think of such depressing thoughts any further. She didn't want to make the mood sour. "Straightforward is good. I don't like beating around the bush." she chuckled. She didn't like playing guessing games. She liked everything simple.

"Hah. You'll be surprised when you look into my fridge. It's my little sugary heaven on earth." she exclaimed. Her brother either threw most of them out or gave them away to people when he finally found out what was in her fridge. He didn't want to purchase a new fridge either because he knew she'd make an excuse to stick to her sugary diet. Her shortcomings seem a little less frustrating once she learned that the man couldn't cook as well. It felt a little less lonely, knowing someone shared the same problems as her. "I tried learning, I swear! But I just can't afford to replace my kitchen wares!" she stomped her foot, her expression filled with frustration and annoyance. She tried cooking really but somehow, she just couldn't master the art of culinary. "Microwaved food are a lot better than burnt ones, at least-" she stifled her laughter, picturing the things she once cooked. Her little 'lab rats' were quite pitiful at that time, being forced to gobble down her food and insist that it was delicious. But she knew they were lying the moment they stopped her from entering the kitchen altogether.

She gazed at his golden-brown orbs, her golden ones flickering with mixed emotions as she took notice of the blush that slowly darkened on his cheeks. Vixen protested and reached her hands forward to cup his cheeks, forcefully turning his head back in her direction. "Hey now, that's not fair, you can't look-.. away-" the fox fell silent, simply staring at the expression upon his features. It was something she has yet seen before and it made her curious. Curious if the redness that clouded his cheeks could darken even further than this. Vixen lowered her gaze, her hands letting go of his face eventually. She fell quiet all of a sudden as she gazed out the window, looking at her faint reflection shown upon the glass. His cheeks were soft, much softer than she imagined it to be. He had long lashes, his golden-brown irises stood out underneath the faint sunlight. She has yet to notice such things until she paid a close enough attention and it was enough to throw her off guard. She shook her head, a smile playing across her features as she decided to save such thoughts for another day. "Well then, I expect to see you serving me in your uniform." she stated in a cheeky tone. She made a mental note to tease him in the future when she pays this restaurant a visit. "I may or may not have chosen this place to have my occasional getaways."

She browsed through the menu, quite fond of the variety of dishes they had too offer in this establishment. She made a mental note to come over ever so often to taste their dishes. She wouldn't be satisfied until she gets at least a taste of everything they had. She ordered herself a cup of coffee and handed the menu back to the waiter. "A few times, yes. They were mostly homemade, though." homemade by Alexander, that is. He was the best cook around when the fox got sick and tired of having Mickey C's. Her eyes glistened at the arrival of the desserts. She knew at first glance that the cake was tiramisu. It always had the faint coffee fragrance to it that made her love the taste so much. As for the ice cream, she wasn't all too sure though her curiosity was soon explained by Sahar as he introduced the dishes one by one. The fox picked up her spoon and dug it into each one of them and her expression was clouded with delight. Her eyes sparkled like none other and her face was as gleeful as a child who was rewarded with sweets. "Oh, this- this is amazing! I think I might just be in love with you!" she teased, taking another spoon full into her mouth. Oh, such heavenly delight. Why has she yet to discover such a place? What has she been doing all the while in Soleil? "It gets lonely eating by myself. Join m-" she paused, a devious smile curving her lips right that instant. It wasn't hard to tell that she was up to some mischief once more. She dug a fork into the cake and took a small portion before she placed it before his lips. "Say ahh~" she teased, a chuckle escaping her lips. It was her chance to tease this man and she just wasn't about to let it slide.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:03 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Sahar paused when Vixen reached out for him, curious about what she was doing. It was clear she meant to touch him, but why? Before her hand could come in contact with his cheek she seemed to realize what she was doing and pulled away, trying to cover the action up with a poor excuse and flailing. He didn't buy in for a second, of course. "Is that so?" He managed to stifle a laugh, pressing a hand to his mouth briefly to keep from saying more. So even someone like Vixen could get embarrassed. He kind of wanted to tease her a bit...Would she get mad if he did or would her embarrassment further? He wanted to know what kind of face the fox would make then.

"Yes, he does..." Sahar couldn't fault her for being curious about his birth parents, let alone be upset with Vixen for bringing them up. The awkward air between them bothered him more than thinking about his birth mother actually. The fox's attempt at changing the subject helped the mood, though, and he was grateful for it. The Djinn had wanted to cheer her up, after all, it wouldn't be good to make the mood all gloomy again! When he saw the lovely woman unable to meet his gaze, ears slightly lowered, he couldn't think of the subject as completely bad, not when he was allowed to see another expression of hers. It was unrealistic to only wish to see her at her best, people went through so many different feelings, it was better to witness their negative ones as well rather than for them to remain hidden. Perhaps it was this line of thinking that made him so frank. "I am glad to hear that you are not upset. There are not many people who would say the same thing." He admitted. There were a few times that his honesty had gotten him in trouble actually...

Sugary heaven on earth? Her brother must think her as quite the handful, the poor guy was probably tired of sweets! Hopefully, he was a better cook than his sister since he couldn't make her own meals. "What a nightmare! I have only managed to ruin one pot myself and Raheem never let me hear the end of it. He would not let me near anything else to try again after that!" He laughed, sympathizing with her frustration. It was so nice to know someone else who cannot cook. It seemed like everyone had a basic grasp at cooking these days. "If you want, I could teach you how to make a few microwave meals.” Sahar offered. He didn't know much, but it was good to know how to steam vegetables at least.

For the second time, delicate, soft hands cupped his face and turned it towards their owner. “Vixen-” He started to protest, however, his breath caught in his chest when he spotted Vixen's expression. She looked curious, focused as she stared at him. When he felt the warmth of her hands leave his face he felt crestfallen, although, he did not move to replace them. Instead, Sahar watched Vixen, taking in her features as she stared out the window. He was stricken once more with how beautiful she looked in the pale sunlight, but more than that, he wondered what thoughts were going through her mind. Just what did she think of him, especially when she looked at him so piercingly? It wasn't long before she came back to herself, turning to him with a smile. Perhaps if they spent more time together, she could share those thoughts with him.

Anticipated welled up inside Sahar when she hinted at returning to see him at the restaurant. “I will have to be sure to look my best if that is the case! I must warn you, it is not the most flattering outfit.” Not that there was anything wrong with his uniform, he just preferred his robes more. They were loose fitting and comfortable, far better than the button up and slacks he had to wear while working...”Really?” He was amazed to hear she had actually had homemade Italian before, he couldn't help but wonder how their food stacked up against it...He waited with baited breath as Vixen took her first bite of the desserts, relief rushing through him when he saw her joy. Sahar smiled, watching happily as she enjoyed herself. If or when she was ready to order actual food he would order something himself, but for now, he was fine like this.

“I must be a very lucky man then!” He laughed lightly, though his heart might have just picked up the slightest bit at her tease. Seeing as he had been watching her again, the half-breed didn't miss the change in the brunette's demeanor. He rose one platinum colored eyebrow in question but he didn't turn down her offer. “Ahh~” He repeated as he opened his mouth, letting his eye fall half-closed as he waited for her to make her move. He was curious about where Vixen was going with this.

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: having fun <<<<<

yo punny nut

Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:29 am

x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:26 am

User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

After his usual morning jog as well as the breakfast back in his house, Chester's all set for his first day of the job as the baker for the restaurant. He was indeed feeling excited since he would get to apply his domestic baking skills to the outside world and the customers would get to enjoy his creations. But still, it would depend on whether he was given free reign or if the establishment was given a menu. Nonetheless, he was up to the challenge. But it seemed that he went there a bit too early since the other employees were not there yet. For now, at least. He sighed.

Oh well, at least I would get to prep before the orders would come in. No biggie.

He immediately departed to the employee area to settle his things and to get dressed before walking into the kitchen, washing his hands as part of the rules for hygiene. It would be a matter of time before the others would show up, and indeed, they may be surprised by his appearance.

Mood: anticipating and curious
Company: no one (for now)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Here's the post to commence.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:59 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

What a beautiful morning! Every day the weather got warmer and it helped brighten Sahar's mood when he first woke up. Of course, that wasn't the only contributor to his good mood that morning. Spending the day with Vixen had been wonderful and although he doubted he would see her again while at work that day the prospect of getting a visit from her made him excited to get to work. Sahar decided to take his bike that morning, so he managed to get to work rather quickly. He assumed that he was the first one there, but once he entered the kitchen he spotted someone else there.

Was that a woman? No, it was a man, well, maybe a boy would be more appropriate..."Excuse me, but are you one of the chief's children? You really should not be in here." He was pretty sure that employees weren't even allowed to bring their children to work, but maybe if the kid stayed in the restaurant he could stay. It didn't even occur to the Djinn that he might actually work there, so he didn't give the boy another thought before heading into the front of the restaurant to make sure everything was ready for opening.

>>>>> I have: $690.25 (Transactions pending) // I love: no one // I am: happy. <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:11 am

User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher decided he didn't want to sit around the house all day. A few days ago it was just fine, it felt like a vacation, but now he felt isolated in the mini mansion Sage and he shared. His brother wasn't home often, and since two days ago, the artist hadn't much felt like communicating with his twin. He'd been really out of it first, waking up and seeing her practically undergone surgery. 'They' said he'd be fine, though. He was supposed to be in bed taking antibiotics and changing his bandages daily. He'd only had minor internal damage to be addressed- lucky they said. Fisher found it depressing, floating several inches off the ground as his arms wrapped so fly across his abdomen. He'd inadvertently been so much trouble, even if Sahar and Sage said they didn't mind. Xiromira, he knew had been disgruntled. Or maybe- he didn't know, the guy didn't show much on his face; he didn't speak almost at all either.

He'd escaped the house because Sage had gone out drinking last night. The pale haired CEO was still sleeping when Fisher slipped away. He probably wouldn't wake up if his own house collapsed on him. The sunshine improved his mood slightly, the red head did enjoy feeling the soft warmth when he walked around. When he was living in a more nomadic style, he did he best painting on days like today. Maybe painting would make him feel better? He would try once he returned home, but for now he really needed...he didn't know. He thought maybe it would be nice if he ran into Sahar again. He wanted to apologize again. He'd done so repeatedly, but it still hadn't felt right in the middle of such a scary experience. Sage passivity let it slip that the taller golden eye'd male had thrown up once he was at the house. Fisher felt really bad to put an unlikely stranger through something like that!

As he floats onto a sidewalk and let his feet touch the ground, the mushi began padding along with his eyes slowly scanning each window. His stomach growled. He'd been skipping out on solid foods, but the sight of a nice resturant was appealing to his appetite. He had money, and though he'd told his brother that, the ethereal male had given his 'beloved' a credit card. Maybe he'd use it here to make Sage feel better. Sage sorta like it when Fisher relied on him, even if he did occasionally use that as reason to manipulate him. But anyway! The resturant looked good and he quietly shuffled inside, knowing that since Sage had supplied him with clothes that he was at least dressed appropriately. Peeking inside, he thought maybe this was the type of place where you had to wait to be seated. He didn't expect to see Sahar drifting about amongst the table, a small squeak escaping his mouth as he eyes fell for he ground and he fidgeted in place. He didn't expect to find him so easily, he hadn't yet thought of what he'd say to the half dijin!

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Guilty, Hopeful ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, Chester ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sage dressed me ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:44 am

User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Taste of Italy Baker

The ginger-haired man was now looking for the recipes for the desserts that were usually served in the establishment. It took him a few minutes before he found the compiled book with the recipes and he was about to open for the first page when he heard a voice calling out to him. However, judging by the man's words, he had just triggered Chester's worst pet peeve and the beatboxer's brow twitched.

D-did he just call me a child?!?

Disbelief and annoyance were now clearly shown on the beatboxer's face but he had to resist from shouting at the male since he had to act professionally. Chester's eyes then focus on the other male's companion who seemed skittish, obviously nervous based on the facial expression, the eyes hidden under the spectacles casting downward. Indeed, the clarification of facts towards the half-djin must sound calm and composed. Abandoning the book, he approached the man who just called him a kid earlier, sitting down on one of the vacant chairs, smiling while still attempting to calm himself down. "First of all, I'm not the chief's child. And second, while it's true that I look like a kid, I'm actually 21 years old. I actually came here because I'm newly hired as the baker for this establishment."

Mood: pissed off, but calming down
Company: two males (Sahar and Fisher)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Indeed, Chester's not pleased, but at least he was smiling while resisting the urge to scream. -w-'' Also, late reply because busy with stuff.
EDIT: Sorry because fixing the quotes.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:36 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                                        After showering and getting ready for her day, Summer left Baxter at home before proceeding to leave her home. She had just moved to the city and had just gotten done unpacking what little possessions she had brought with her, those items mostly being Baxter's leach and bowls along with some of her clothes that she couldn't part with. She planned on buying a bunch of new things, bit for the moment, she was going to go about exploring the city. As she walked along the city streets, she paused as she picked up the scent of food cooking. She had just recently been on a 8 hour flight and had fallen asleep as soon as she and Baxter got to their new home. Sniffing the air a bit, she followed the smell of the food before she found herself standing in front of what looked to be an Italian restaurant. Looking at it curiously, she then glanced down at her phone to check the time. It was still a bit early, but it wasn't so early that the place might not be open. Chewing at the inside of her cheek, she then placed her hand on the door and pushed it open. Stepping inside, she breathed in deeply before she glanced around, flushing slightly as she saw only 3 people in the building. "Oh... Um... Is this place open yet?" She asked softly, believing that all three males were employees here. It was kind of early for lunch, so unless they made breakfast items, she was certain that she had probably stumbled in before the place opened.

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing first day in a new city
                                                                        x ooc chat

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:40 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Today was just so wonderful! Sahar couldn't help humming quietly, albeit a bit off key, to himself as he wiped down tables and waited for their first customers of the day to come in. The events of two days ago were no longer plaguing his mind and he had managed to get a good nights sleep thanks to Vixen. Nothing could ruin his good mood today. Or, so he thought.

A small squeak brought his attention to the door, where Sahar was shocked to find a familiar red-head. "Fisher?" Confusion and worry crossed his features, but before he could approach him the young man from earlier came into the room. He said he wasn't a child, but..."You are so short." The words left the tan man's mouth before he could process them, staring down at the supposed new baker blankly for a moment. "Well, it is nice to meet you, I am Sahar. Now if you will excuse me-" Without waiting for a reply he hurried to Fisher's side.

What was he doing here and more importantly, had he healed enough to be out and about? "How is your wound? It is good to see that you are feeling better but should you really be here?" Sahar couldn't hide his concern as he glanced down at the man' covered abdomen. The last time he saw the mushi he looked pretty bad. What if he reopened the wounds?

Once again his gaze was brought away from the red-head as a woman entered the restaurant, asking if it was open. "Yes, ma'am. You may sit anywhere, just give me a moment and I will be right with you!" He greeted her with a polite smile.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: worried. <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:50 pm

User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher noticed the other red head right away, half relieved that the princely faced male provided a distraction for Sahar. As pleasant as the baker's tone was, his words implied a lot less than the generosity in his voice. Sahar blatantly called him short, and, Fisher had the distinct instinct, the man would not at all appreciate hearing that. Fisher felt his face flush. Chester was taller than him, if only by and inch or two. Being five foot one must seem ridiculous to him, then. It wasn't really an issue, he guessed, as the platinum haired male hadn't spoken down to him for it. Maybe he'd helped him yesterday because he'd thought the mushi was a child? He shook the thought from his head, trying to center himself so he could speak properly. As he should have expected, the waiter wanted to know if he should be off of bed rest, and rather than outright lie, the artist tried to think of a subject change. Inhaling, he rolled a bright smile on his lips and blinked up to his one day savior.

"H-Hello! I just...I wanted to see you." He made himself pry his arm away from his stomach, swallowing his nerves as he weaved his fingers together behind his back. A dark color was buring on his ears, but he ignored it. Anything was better than being told to go home. He didn't want to be guilt tripped into doing so either, knowing he would feel bad if he was told Sahar's efforts were wasted if he didn't put in the effort to get better. No one, especially him, wanted to be trapped in a room all day. He'd practically grown up in a protective bubble. He just...couldn't. Fisher stifled an inward sigh just as someone came in behind him, the red head jumping slightly before shuffling fully out of the way. The woman who walked inside was...well, she was breath taking. From the shade of her skin, to the bold color of her eyes, and even the contrast her hair. He quickly looked away as Sahar spoke to her. "If I'm keeping you from doing your job, I'm sorry."

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Guilty, Hopeful ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, Chester, Summer ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sage dressed me ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games