Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auquabean

Naughty Goat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:05 pm

User Image
Charlotte Dupont

〖Charlie ♡ Lesbian ♡ Single〗

▹ Team White ▿ 7 // 15◃

Money:: 1,000 Occupation:: Bartender Outfit:: ❤❤❤ Home:: 1417 Doux

Tell you that I love you, that I can't hold back
The feeling that you give me, wanna
give it right back
I know
you always win at this particular game
I need to know the
rules if you want me to play

With all her focus on shooting she left herself wide open to being attacked. A sting of pain and amethyst eyes darted down to her leg. Darn the purple team! Charlotte scanned the area quickly in the direction the shot came from, the enemy must have already hidden. 'Vengeance shall be mine, team purple,' Charlie thought with a little fire in her eyes and an amused grin on her face. This whole event was actually turning out to be much more enjoyable than she anticipated, sure she thought she'd have fun and all, but she was actually really entertained and not anxious at all! Now to seek out another target. There was way too much unused ammo on her, after all. Staying here didn't make sense anymore, so with a quick check back around the corner she trotted into a new direction, eyes peeled for more targets.

Abruptly she came to a stop and dodged into a hiding spot, eyes locked on her next target. Team orange, not the team she was aiming for but that was fine. A little grin sparked back onto the brunette's face as she jumped from her hiding spot to fire at the man(Sahar). Three shots, one landed on his arm (Day 4 Roll: 66), the second hit his torso (Day 4 Roll: 32), and the final missed to his side (Day 4 Roll: 69). Her smile widened a bit, 'Two out of three is pretty good!' She boasted mentally, quickly slipping back into her hiding spot. A moment of rest in her hiding spot before she was back dodging around barriers searching.

As she moved once again through the maze of a museum she came upon another target, this time belonging to team purple. Time to get vengeance for the purple stain on her own leg! Even if it might not be the same person, it was still an amusing thought... So why not aim for her leg as well? It hadn't hurt so bad on the leg after all. With consideration to aim somewhere decently covered, Charlie took her aim at the girl(Lelwani) and fired. One shot missed(Day 4 Roll: 55), the second landed on her left leg (Day 4 Roll: 12). Perfect! Well, not really but she got her one and that's what mattered.

I'm trying to be honest cause I can't relax
Oh, when I get around you I can't
hide the facts
I let you take
advantage cause it felt so good
I
blame myself for thinking we both understood

User Image ❤❤❤ User Image ❤❤❤ User Image

OOC:: I think I'm funny having her get ya in the leg back
SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:46 am

☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander winced at the slap on his arm, but that did nothing to sour his pleasant mood. "Well at least then I'd get to wake up and see your pretty face every day~" He replied cheekily, readjusting his skirt to ensure that it didn't slip down. When he withdrew his hands from the skirt, he realised that somewhere along the way, someone had shot him and hit his a**. He groaned and made a mental note to ask one of his 'friends' if they knew how to remove paint stains. This was his favourite skirt, too. The destruction of his skirt and the lack of numbers in his contact list, prompted the playboy to take this game more seriously. This meant war. But for now, he needed an alley. Xo was obviously not interested, and he didn't want to run around trying to find his other teammates. Which just left this feisty ball of cuteness... He was doomed.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

His single eye lowered to stare down at the female, his mind assessing her and deciding how useful she would be to him. With her small height and speed, paired with his strength and, well... Charisma? (Obviously not.) His tall stature? (Yeah.) With those assets together, they'd make a good team. While his mind raced to come up with a deal that could entice her into joining him, he spoke. "Why don't we team up? We're both on the same team, and were both quite attractive... Plus, I'll give you my full permission to use me as a shield if you want to. Thus, allowing you to get payback on me for earlier." Here's hoping he can convince her to team up with him.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

"If you do say yes, I've got our first target picked out already. His name's Angel." He had no idea why he added that little tidbit in, but with his words already spoken, Lysander couldn't take it back. Not that he really wanted to. The model hasn't been giving him any attention lately and this was going to be his little revenge. He didn't like being ignored. Especially when he was much better looking than the company Angel was choosing to keep instead. Hmph! Stupid animal guy. Angel wasn't going to get away from him that easy. And suddenly he was being shot at again. Couldn't he ever catch a break? "I am going to shoot the crap out of these guys." Lysander growled, rubbing the arm that was now stained purple. He'd been shot twice in the arm. No fair. What if it had broken? He looked up in the have direction of his assailant and pulled the finger. He would annihilate anyone he came across. Starting with Angel and anyone else who got in his way.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Dalek: EXTERMINATE! σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Essence de Soleil σмραɳy ⋮ A Hottie~ ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Arashi Nikaido

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:
tol n floofy

Whiters4

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:09 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aiming @ Lai ||| ✗ Is wearing Country Roads
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: Home ||| ✗ Sela is Present

"Ssss, ah!" Tyrese sucked air sharply through his teeth before exhaling his outburst at the colored ammunition that splotched his thigh. Damn that stung!!! A frown shaped his lips in twin, his body stopping mid-run to brush his fingers where the paint clearly shone. The bruise would heal easily and quickly, but he'd still have to deal with it being sore for a while. He couldn't believe she got him back that quickly! Acting fast, the author spun on both heels and shot where the woman was scooping up her helmit on her way out of the area. His shot missed, his losing streak picking up where it left off. "Ain't that just my luck." The country in him slipped off his tongue as he shook his head, puffing his breath to blow hair off his brow and stak after the lone panther. There was no rush since he clearly had her scent, so he stayed low and took a few split second shots -none of them hitting an actual person- on his way across the building. He bound have asked Hakem for tips on how to play this game before he got involved. If it was the last thing he did this entire game he was getting another shot or two on the feline. Every time she stopped and he attempted a hit, he missed, until finally his gun was low on ammo and he sighed. Hopefully she wouldn't nab him again on his way out, but he had to retreat to refresh his hopper. Dying his brow, the wolf turned tail and went looking for the amethyst banner that marked his team base.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: Sorry its short

13 || 27 (-1 || -19)
12 || 18 (-0 || - cool
12 || 10
oOBookwormYumiOo"

ShadowStar3690

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:14 am

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Engaged ║Model

x
In Love

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Angel blinked a few times, allowing his words to sink in before he hid his face behind his hands. "W-Well... I promised, didn't I?" There. That sounded kind of cool. But it was still nothing compared to how Crevan always sounded. Shaking off the thought he lowered his hands in time to see the small blush that faded quickly on his fox's features. It was nice to know that Crevan could show such expressions too, despite his charming facade. He could get flustered and embarrassed like everyone else. It made Angel feel special since he believed that he was the only one (currently alive) to have seen such expressions. He was the only one.. "Wha- I'm not childish!" He huffed, the very action contradicting his words. He was very childish. But only with Crevan. Maybe it was because the fox made him feel safe. He felt safe enough to be himself. And maybe he acted childish now was because he'd never really had a proper childhood. He'd never had the chance to play about and be carefree like most children. But now, he could do whatever he wanted. And what he wanted was Crevan.. "What's wrong with the shirts? Don't you like them?" His eyes widened and his face fell a little. Still, he chose to explain his reasons for picking those particular shirts. "Well the 'x' means kiss and the 'o' means hug. So it goes, 'kiss, hug, kiss, hug.' And I figured we wouldn't be able to do a lot of that while we play, so when we look at the shirts, we can imagine it..." That was the lamest thing ever. And Angel immediately regretted saying it. He sounded stupid. "N-Nevermind! I-It's stupid... Uhm... I can change shirts if you want?" He was wearing one of Crevan's shirts anyway, so it made sense that out of the two of them he would be the one to change. Raphael... The model's body would give an involuntary shiver of pleasure at the sound of his name falling from Crevan's lips. He felt so warm and mushy inside all of a sudden. It felt like his insides had turned to jelly and his knees felt weak. But he remained standing and came oh, so very close to purring again. And asking for his fiancée to repeat that name. His name. From that moment on, words were lost on the model. He was oblivious to Crevan's almost-confession and all he could hear was the sound of his name echoing in his mind. Once more. If only he could say it one more time. The fur of Crevan's tails felt surprisingly soft to touch and he found himself slowing his pace and taking his time petting them. So soft. They seemed to improve his mood almost immediately, although a part of him was still a little hurt at his fiancé's words. He watched as his hands rubbed against the tails, his fingertips gliding through the soft fur with ease. Angel couldn't help but remember what it felt like to have those tails wrap around his body. They'd been soft then, too. "What do you think you're doing?" Crap. He'd been busted. Blushing furiously, he slowly withdrew his hands from the enticing tails. He wore a guilty expression, but Crevan's next words made his face light up. "The ears...?" He slowly reached out a hand to gently caress the area just behind those long, fox-like ears. It was soft there, too! He would stand there petting Crevan for the whole day if he wasn't careful. It was addicting. "So soft..." His eyes were wide with wonder and his lips had curved into a small smile. He appeared so innocent in that moment, it was hard to imagine just how twisted he could become. "Wait for me.. Angel." The feline's free hand went to his chest. His heart was beating so fast it hurt. He nodded his head eagerly, the last remaining remnants of hurt now disappearing from his mind completely. Not now, but one day. One day they could be together properly. It would be official. That wouldn't stop him from thoroughly enjoying every moment he had with Crevan now. Even if they had a lifetime together, he would treat every moment like their last. No more fighting. No more pain. Just them. Just the two of them and their love. Although at the moment his feelings appeared one sided, Crevan had promised he would try to love Angel, and that was good enough. Crevan would promise to love Angel one day. And he would promise to wait for that day. No matter how far away it was. The model tried (and failed) to stifle his laughter at Vixen's well aimed shot. They'd get her back! But for now... He was rather enjoying the colour staining Crevan's colourless locks. "Purple suits you~!" His hands came away from the fox's head, covered in purple. He ran his hands through his own hair, deliberately spreading the purple through his silver locks and only pulling his hands away when there was little to no paint left on his hands. "There. We're matching now." He announced cheerily, picking up his gun and preparing it. "Let's go kick some a**." Angel headed off, leading the way into the battlefield. Of course, he wouldn't walk too fast or far, as he wanted to stay close to Crevan. Even if he did stray, at the first sign of trouble he'd come running back to his fox.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:29 pm

User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3

Lelwani was still preparing for retribution when she saw a splotch appear near her. She turned around catching Skye in her sights. She took quick aim for the dark-haired girl as she moved from her hiding spot. She smiled and pulled the trigger (Skye - 10 - HIT!) and watched as her pellet splattered against the girls hip just before she reached her new obstacle. She would have given more chance, but suddenly she felt something impact her leg. She looked down to see that someone had shot her there.
She looked in the direction of the shooter to see that it was the girl she had hit earlier. She smiled "Very nice~!, but you need a matching set." she smiled and aimed at her other leg, the one she had not hit earlier and fired (Charlotte - 6 - Hit) and watched it hit her other leg. She placed the rifle on her shoulder "There we go." she said before taking off, moving behind cover. Not good to be surrounded.
She checked her rifle for a moment. She had a few more shots left, she would be good. Hopefully she could keep up her momentum.

Ammo: 9
Extra: 2 Clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:46 am

I WANNA disappear SO NOBODY CAN HEAR ME WHEN I'M SCREAMING

THEY SAY PAIN IS AN ILLUSION THIS IS JUST A BRUISING

You are just confused but I AM ONLY HUMAN !.

That I'm sleepless Waiting like a ghost When I need you the most
I go unnoticed 'Cause I could use a hand sometimes I'm only human

Jaquinne watched Zariel from the corner of his eye, his ability allowing him to sense the guilt that had surfaced within her. What did she have to feel guilt about? As far as he was concerned, everything was his fault. Allowing her to get hurt.. Not being there to protect her.. Leaving her alone for those weeks... It was unforgivable. He wanted to hold her. To tell her that she didn't need to feel guilty. That whatever she thought she'd done to him, he deserved it. But he couldn't. Not when she wore such an expression. Even when she tried to make herself smile and relax, her small pout would return and he'd feel at a loss for words. What could he say that could make her feel better? How could he make her smile again? He lived for that expression. Whenever she smiled, he felt as if everything would be okay. No matter how bad a situation was. It was one of the things that had drawn him to her in the first place. Her stunning smile.. Zariel was getting a little flustered. He could tell. He could often read her as easily as a literate mind read novels. She was so pure. And it was only during those rare times when he couldn't tell what she was thinking, that he started to worry. "I-I-... I know that!" He found himself biting back a smile. His response was immediate and honest. "I've never loved anyone as I love you. You're my first." She was truly the first person he's ever loved. She made his heart race and he would do anything for her. "Only you, Zariel." He added reassuringly, turning his face to look as her fully as her head dropped. These hands...? How could she want something so filthy. So tainted. There was blood on his hands, and yet she wanted them. He squeezed her hand in return and nodded his head. His mind would go completely blank and he would hold his breath as her fingertips grazed his arm, slowly exploring the inked tattoos that were etched into his skin. When a fist connected lightly with his chest, he couldn't hide the smile he'd been trying to resist. He even chuckled softly in response. "It seems you bring out the sweet side of me... Though if you hit me again-.." He leaned in closer so his lips just barely brushed against her ear. "I won't be able to resist 'disciplining' you.." He practically purred, pulling away before he really did do something embarrassing. She'd bury her face in his chest and he'd let her, allowing himself to enjoy the feel of her body against his. When she spoke again, he had to resist teasing her a little more. Did she realise exactly what she was getting herself into? Did she know what she was giving him permission to do? "Well you're in for a treat then, darling." He wouldn't hold back next time. But he would always treat her like the princess she was. He'd bite her. Claim her. But at the same time he would shower her with kisses and affection. Although next time, they wouldn't plan a date for the very next day. It would put too much strain on his nephaelim's body. "Yeah. We'll only go to our bases to reload. But even then, we'll try and leave it for as long as possible." He didn't mind the risk of getting shot. Not if it was for Zariel. Besides, it wouldn't be his first time being shot. Although last time had been with actual bullets and no protective gear whatsoever. They headed over to get their gear, and even while he was putting the vest and helmet on, he kept a watchful eye on her. He made sure that she was always in his line of vision. He slipped the weird goggles on and frowned. He could smell sweat and probably looked ridiculous. How did Zariel manage to pull off looking sexy in such an unflattering outfit? Well even if she looked good now, he knew she'd look even better later when they'd wash the paint from their skin. In a bath. Together. "It's game time, princess." Jaquinne entered through the doors leading into the playing field with Zariel at his side, and he felt as if this were the most natural thing in the world.

σσd ⋮ Affectionate-Playful σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Essence σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɑʈɩɳɡ ⋮ Leia Noctis

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:53 am

Lɑɩ Ϻeɳϲɩɑ

Changeling ║ 26 ║ Single ║Mother

❝It made her hunger for things she could never have.
And if someone went hungry for too long..❞

▶ ▏Damn he was persistent. The only reason she'd managed to escape being hit after his first attack, was because her body was still very flexible from all her years in gymnastics and dance. He had almost hit her a few times, but it seemed that luck was on her side after all. Lai kept running from the wolf, only stopping for a brief moment now and then to catch her breath. Why was he so intent on hitting her? It wasn't like she'd done anything! She'd just hit him in retaliation for hitting her first. Although as Carlos often liked to point out, apparently that wasn't the right thing to do. Well screw politically correct parenting. If someone was going to hit Carlos, he was going to hit back twice as hard. Like his mama. When the attacks seemed to cease, the dancer glanced over her shoulder to find the wolf retreating. Ha! That's right. You better run. She breathed a small sigh of relief and took aim. She had to at least get a little payback before he was out of range. She aligned it carefully and fired four shots. Three missed, but one hit his backside. Even if she was doing it through trial and error, she'd get the hang of using this shooting device. Eventually. With that done, Lai took off once more. She needed to put as much distance between herself and the wolf, as possible. Even though the attempt would be futile since he probably already had her scent. But it was still worth a shot. She wouldn't go down without a fight. The mother cautiously made her way through the area, making the decision to circle around to her base to stock up on ammo. She'd wasted a few paintballs with her warning shots to the people attacking the base earlier. Oh well. Hopefully the action had died down by now. Get more ammo, then run for her life and hide. Good plan. ▏◀

❝They started to starve.
                    Started to hurt.❞

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⇣ FORM [ Human ] ⇣ WHERE [ Paintball ] ⇣ WITH [ A Wolf ] ⇣ MOOD [ Excited ]⇣ CARLOS [ With Äura ] ⇣ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▃

whiters4

OOC: That's fine! Mine's pretty short too. ^^"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:14 am

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Indeed, Hikaru was having fun with splashing the color for the couple, though she also internally felt bad for having to interrupt on the talk between the two. But then again, she had to score points for her team, even if it meant having to be the moment bomber for the time. Her sense of security was short-lived by the incoming pellet on the back of her leg. She winced a bit, but at least she was wearing jeans for the occasion but with the difficulty of washing it later once, the event would be over for the day. And before she could spot the predator, the figure was out of sight. She would get to the figure later, but first, she had to run around and look for another potential target. It was then that her eyes spotted the tanned male (Sahar) who was once spotted by her predator. She didn’t waste any time shooting three times at him. (5th day dice rolls: 1, 1, 6)

Two of them ended up missing him by a mere inch but at least the pellet that landed was on the hair, ruining his color. She had the urge to giggle but had to resist it. Right away, another hiding spot was her target, another untouched pillar that was taller than her height.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: still out for blood
Company: potential victims
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:07 am

User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Cute." Zara said in response to his relatively flirtatious comeback for her threat. It was witty, but not enough to distract the siren from the strong annoyance she felt towards him. She looked him over with judging sapphire eyes. He wore a skirt and heels to an event like this? She raised a brow, watching him as he adjusted his skirt, then locked eyes with him as he stared her down.

"What?" she asked, and shortly after got a reply.

Team up, he says? Them two? She narrowed her eyes at him again - it's becoming quite a habit with this man so she's noticed. He offered pretty valid reasons behind them becoming partners, and the offer to use him as a shield was rather... appealing. However, it was his statement that followed after that earned her approval. If this man was speaking of Crevan's angel then she was all game. She'll consider it as payback for him being so rude to her in the skating rink... and for not saving her from his stupid fiancé's grip when he flung her over his shoulders.

People just love picking up on Zara, don't they. "Fine... we'll team up - just don't pull any stupid stunts or I swear to Go-" the sudden splatter of paint on Lysander's arm cut the siren off, and honestly made her laugh.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Essence de Soleil || ᴡɪᴛʜ an assho- a teammate || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ annoyed || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:38 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan | Sora Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛She will hide all you wish to see about her sweet soul.
Like breathing and living in a masquerade ball,
You will fall in love with who she is beneath her mask.
And somewhere in the night, be the mask and watch her soul..

Because even with a mask, her eyes gives her away.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling a little worked up and excited.
●I'm speaking to Angel at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing black couple t-shirt.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently engaged to Angel Lionis.

Promise. That’s right, Angel promised, didn’t he? He gazed at the model, wondering just to what extent of love he felt for the fox. It wasn’t hard to tell from the look in his eyes whenever golden orbs were to meet those stunning pair of heterochromias, how they’d glisten with the love the fox was once so terrified of. His voice that sounded so cheerful whenever the fox called out to him, how enthusiastic he’d be. He was so willing to wait, so patient, so eager to show how much he loved the fox despite how hard Crevan pushed him away. He was so willing to stay, despite the hurt the fox put him through just to chase him away. With just that, no words were needed to prove how much Angel loved him. His feelings were so pure, it frightened the fox but despite so, he felt at ease whenever Angel was around, whenever he’d hear the model’s soothing vocals. However, the fox wasn’t about to tell him that anytime soon. Some things, he supposed, was better left untold.

”I told you to come back unharmed. I told you to call me if something happens. I don’t see you keeping your word on that.” he frowned. It was obvious he was still bothered with what had happened, still blamed himself for Angel’s injuries. Should he have gone to England with him? What stopped him back then? Maybe if he followed, maybe if he just followed.. "Wha- I'm not childish!" all of a sudden, he was snapped back into his senses, back into reality. The reality where Angel came home safely, a reality where he’s alright. No matter how conflicted he felt at the moment, how torn and bothered he felt, Crevan would forcefully shove those feelings to the back of his mind, buried deep within himself where he usually kept his feelings bottled up. There was no need for anyone to know about his emotions, no need for any depression thoughts to show. The fox crossed his arms and heaved a sigh. Don’t pull that expression. Not that face. Crevan felt a discomforting clench within his chest, and with that, he’d shake his head in denial. ”Remind me why I got two of these again.” he was horrible at making decisions, horrible at choosing between two items, so in the end, Crevan got both of it instead. At least it wasn’t all too pricey. When Angel finally spoke of why he had chosen this shirt, the fox stifled a snicker and his shoulders would tremble ever so slightly from hding back his laughter. He’s just.. too cute. Oh, how he wish to just claim him right here and now. ”I don’t hate it so.. don’t pull that face. There’s no one else I’d rather wear this with.” damn, this person. Always making him say all these weird things. ”You can keep the shirt of you want. It looks good on you.” He wouldn’t wear matching outfits with anyone else, except Vixen, of course. He had become her little dress up doll.

An eyebrow was raised when he noticed the reaction had when Crevan called out his name, and a coy smile would curve his lips. Now, that was something new. He’d lean a little closer, their lips a breath away from each other. ”Raphael.” he quietly murmured, his voice a deep baritone as he spoke. However, his little flirtatious act would be broken when he felt a hand patting his head, when he felt slender fingers brushing against the area behind his ear. He’d obediently lean into his touch, finding extreme comfort from just the graze of his fingertips. His tails swayed gently behind him, an obvious indication that he was happy, he was at ease, relaxed. Marks which seemed like whiskers would appear on his cheeks, ones that reassembled Vixen’s, and his features would take a small shift, appearing much like a fox’s. Soft, quiet foxy purrs escaped his lips, and his ears would flicker beneath his touch. The next time he opened his eyes, they were fully golden. It was then, noticing his reflection within Angel’s eyes, he’d quickly back away. He was a guardian spirit, a majestic creature made to guard the temple, the safety of his people, and here he was, behaving like some domestic creature, behaving so docile. But he didn’t hate it, ”Of course, it is. These are my ears you’re talking about.” he huffed and puffed, adjusting his vest before he once again, felt fingers in his hair. Angel laughed, but the fox wouldn’t. What’s so funny about this? He rolled his eyes, until he saw Angel running the purple paint into his hair. Purple suits him? ”Do not lump my silver locks in with some.. hideous colour.” he frowned. He never liked purple to begin with, however, Angel’s violet eye was a different case altogether. That was the most beautiful shade he has ever seen. He’d chuckle at Angel’s attempt to make the fox feel a little better, and he’d nuzzle his head against his, like an animal showing its affection.

”Don’t walk so fast, you’ll hurt yourself. You’re not exactly in top condition, y’know.”

Following after Angel, he’d step into the field, standing behind his barricade. He cringed, mentally whining about the strong smell of sweat with the mixture of paint. It was unbearable, but since it was a day with Angel, he supposed it wouldn’t be too bad. Now, where is she? Her tails shouldn’t be hard to miss. Her voice wasn’t exactly too hard to hear either. She always had big vocals. He lifted his rifle and took his shot. With an eye, he wasn’t expecting too good of a performance, but he wouldn’t be too bad either.

-Dice roll number: 2-
A hit. He’d snicker when a loud, painful cry came echoing when the bullet hit her right on the ears. He’d laugh, and his gaze would return to the model, in which the fox would stop laughing altogether. He felt a lite childish, and he was behaving in a way he never had. He was being a child. He cleared his throat, turning his pink cheeks away from Angel. ”What are you waiting for?”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:16 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis | Zariel Nephalem
❛If you were here..
I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine..
If you were only mine..
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

○I'm feeling mostly embarrassed, a little nervous, perhaps.
●I'm speaking to Jaquinne at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something leather-y.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Jaquinne Lorenzo.

"I've never loved anyone as I love you. You're my first."

Neither has she. The devil averted her gaze, her cheeks warming up at the words he spoke. She has never loved a person to the point her heart would ache, never to the point she felt the tight clench within her chest whenever she saw him. She has felt affection for people, yes, however, those feelings would burn themselves out before their relationship would go any further. Her father wasn't exactly the most welcoming man in the world, and he certainly wasn't one who was fond of any other person laying eyes on his daughter. Her mother, on the other hand, was different. She wanted to meet Jaquinne. She wanted to know who he is, but as for her father, she kept her relationship a secret from him. He'd butcher Jaquinne alive if he were to ever find out about his existence. Zariel shook her head and breathed a sigh, "Only you, Zariel." his voice called out to her, and she felt her heart hammer against her chest. Only her.. "Y-you're my.. first love, too.." she answered, and she felt a tight squeeze on her hand.

"I told mother about you- She.. she said you're a good man. She said she wanted to meet you- I can tell she likes you a lot." she brushed her thumb against his palm, lifting her gaze to meet his, only to find herself once again, captivated by his alluring sapphire gaze. He chuckled, and she could feel her breath hitch. Such melody to the ears. If only she could hear it more often.. "I-I told you to stop saying embarrassing t-things-..!" He'd lean closer, and she'd shudder at the shiver down her spine when she felt the faintest brush of his lips against her ear. Her breath hitched, and her grip would tighten around his hand. Disciplining. In some strange way, despite how she disliked the thought of people touching her, she'd feel herself get ever so slightly excited over the idea. If it was him, if it was only with him.. "S-stop-.. You're such a pervert." her cheeks were flushed red, her features clouded with mixed emotions. She was an addict, and his touch was her drug. She craved his touch, his lips, the graze of his fingertips against her skin.

She was his. His alone.

"Well you're in for a treat then, darling." She hadn't realized what she had said, not until this moment. However, she wouldn't mind. She'd allow him to do whatever he wanted to her, anything was fine, as long as it was him. Her crimson orbs flickered beneath the soft lights, and she was tempted to put his hands on her body, however, the Nephalem would forcefully tear her gaze away and strode off, not without leaving a: "N-not here..!" she huffed and puffed, twitching at the numbing pain spreading around her hips. Not here, not now. She knew if she stayed around any longer, she'd falter. She'd find herself giving into her temptations, his teasing. She never knew she was capable of feeling such emotions, having such expressions, making such.. a sound. Is she a pervert? Zariel shook her head and frowned. No way. She wasn't.

Her legs felt strange, and her knees felt weak. It didn't take long for her to trip and fall at all, but instead of waiting for him to pick her up like always, she'd push herself up, turn around and stick a tongue out at her companion. "Y-you're not allowed to touch me throughout this event! Don't you even think about it!" she cried out. Zariel would take off her leather jacket, leaving on nothing but her tank top and her skintight leather jeans. Apparently, she'll have to leave his side if her ammo started running low, and the woman found it to be rather.. nerve-wrecking. What if he was just standing there, just waiting for his chance to pounce, just lurking in the shadows. That thought alone would make Zariel back away from the field and bolt towards where Jaquinne stood. She'd hide herself behind him, make herself as tiny as possible as she latched her fingers onto his protection vest.

"Y-yeah-.. let's have fun-" she nodded, though she wasn't exactly having her fair share of fun just yet. Whenever anyone were to bolt past them, she'd flinch and bury her face into his back, letting out an occasional yelp of surprise every now and then. Even when she'd pretend to be strong, put on her facade, it wouldn't be too hard to notice the fear and nervousness that would show through her eyes, especially with how pale her expression looked. "H-he's not here.. is he?" she murmured, and when the sounds of paint splattering echoed throughout the room, Zariel would jump in surprise, her finger pulling onto the trigger, which would eventually waste a bullet of hers.

-Dice roll number: 6- (Hikaru)
'Splat' goes the paint, dyeing the woman's thigh a bright shade of purple. "S-sorry-" the Nephalem would panic, and she'd turn towards Jaquinne, very much frustrated over how on-edge she was behaving. "I-I'm sorry.. I don't mean to be so.. nervous."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:30 pm

User Image
Charlotte Dupont

〖Charlie ♡ Lesbian ♡ Single〗

▹ Team White ▿ 15 // 0◃

Location:: Essence de Soleil Mood:: Amused Shoot Crazy Company:: No One

Money:: 1,000 Occupation:: Bartender Outfit:: ❤❤❤ Home:: 1417 Doux

Tell you that I love you, that I can't hold back
The feeling that you give me, wanna
give it right back
I know
you always win at this particular game
I need to know the
rules if you want me to play

Her target was quick to turn around and offer a smile. Shots to the leg all in good fun, right? Charlie smiled a bit as the other girl spoke, but she didn't entirely catch was it was at the distance they stood. Best guess was that it was something in regards to her now purple stained leg, the second addition of such a leg for Charlie. Probably a playful taunt then! The brunette's own gun was up almost the instant pain was felt in her leg, aiming once more and firing two shots after Lelwani (Day 4 Rolls: 93 / 9). Neither of them hit. Dang it. She retreated herself from the area and to safety behind an obstacle. Her back pressed firmly against the wall and she bit her bottom lip gently, peeking back around the corner out into the area she'd just been. It would probably be best to move on to a different area, or at least a new angle. Time to find more victims, too! Er... Targets?

Slowly she made her way around obstacles until she heard a pair of people talking. A smile sparked onto her face and she moved to look around the obstacle at her new targets, a couple(Jaquinne & Zariel) by the looks of it, team orange and purple? Charlie hid again and checked her ammo, five shots left until she needed a reload, and then she had one more clip on her. Okay. Use all five remaining shots on this couple here, then run somewhere safer and reload. She took a deep breathe and then leaned around the corner and shot five shots, three at the man(Day 5 Rolls: 9, 4, 6) and two at the woman(Day 5 Rolls: 10, 3). Two hits on him and one hit on her, good enough! Charlie quickly dodged back around the obstacle and ran off to escape the people she attacked. Hopefully they hadn't been hit anywhere too painful, she hadn't been aiming too precisely, though she did aim low so as to avoid any head shots.

She jogged back the way she had come from, and back into the pillar area, hiding herself behind a pillar and crouching down to avoid notice. After quickly scanning the area around her she made quick work to reload her gun, 15 for shots before she absolutely needed to go back to the white team base and get more ammo. Though it would probably be safer to head back before she ran completely out. With a soft exhale she leaned her head back against the pillar, just a moment to rest, she'd been running around this museum without stop enough. A break was earned, at least to catch her breathe.

I'm trying to be honest cause I can't relax
Oh, when I get around you I can't
hide the facts
I let you take
advantage cause it felt so good
I
blame myself for thinking we both understood

User Image ❤❤❤ User Image ❤❤❤ User Image

OOC:: xx
asbloodrunscold

ShadowStar369

yo punny nut

Auquabean

Naughty Goat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball + Gear:::::: M o o d: Confused/ Bit Nervous:::::: C o m p a n y: Team & Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Running away hopefully not getting shot even more, failed her a bit as she felt hits on her leg. What suck even more from getting shot was she was wearing shorts, but at least had little kinda cover from her boots so she wasn't badly bruised up. Though it kinda did mess up her run a bit, slightly sprinting a bit slow. But as she was running, she turned her head back, just to see Chester following up behind her. Well darn! She can't get a hit if he was following her, though as she continued to run, a collision happened between the two.

Just like Chester's gun, Jessie's gun slid on the floor and stopped as it hit a barrier. With the impact on Chester landing on top of her, Jessie felt a little pain as they both fell on the floor. Jessie's mind of occupied on what just happen before catching on the next thing that happened. Opening her eyes a bit, her eyes looked at Chester's eyes before feeling something on top of her lips. Slowly processing what was going on, Jessie jumped up as well and placed her fingers on top of her lips. Chester kissed her... Well she couldn't think of that as a kiss as he happenly fell on top of her and somehow lips met with one another. Jessie looked away a bit, still progressing what was going on, before moving a muscle. "Uh uhmmm... I-It's okay..", she said before raising herself up, "I think I've had enough fun for today. I-I'll see you around maybe?" Jessie asked not making eye contact with Chester.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Sorry for taking a while! Work has been eating up my energy!

Shots coming from this roll.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:17 pm

User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Indeed, nothing else was much more embarrassing than kissing someone because of an accident. Chester's cheeks were still red, also trying to recover from the slip-up, but before he could do so, someone from Team Cyan had splattered the pellets on them both, teasing them with the tongue sticking out before sprinting away. The petite male muttered a curse, vowing to get the predator soon, but then, Jessie spoke up, saying that she felt fine even with the slip-up. But still, he was feeling pity towards the girl he was now crushing on. No, that would be a bit too early for that. With Jessie speaking about her having enough fun for the day, the look of worry was now on his face. "Well, are you sure? Your teammates are still waiting for you to score more hits for them, well, aside from me and Sahar whom you aimed at already." When she asked if they could meet up later, possibly after the event, he smiled warmly at her, the blush fading a bit because of the recovery.

"I'll bake some brownies and cookies for you later, okay?" He then stood up, brushing the dust off his jeans. The bumping to the floor did hurt, but at least there was no serious injury other than his arm, which he rubbed gingerly. He then gave her a gentle pat on the head. "We can meet up later or tomorrow at the streets of Pasadena. My house is in 1213." And with that, he faced her with one last look of cheerfulness before bolting away, ready to spill more paint onto more of his potential targets.

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mood: still embarrassed, but also worried, and even happy
Company: Jessie
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Indeed, the two pour souls. XD

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball + Gear:::::: M o o d: Embarrassed:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

As Jessie was making her way towards the two guns of the two, Jessie felt another hit towards her way, pushing her a bit forward as she was walking. She turned to the wet paint on her body, sliding the paint down, then waving her hand as paint flew to the barriers with little splats. Bending down to pick up the guns, Jessie's head turn towards to Chester as he asked her if she was sure about leaving and telling her that her teammates could use the extra hand in scoring more points. She kinda thought about it, but most of her shots were misses and she didn't have much experience into hitting people. She got lucky in some hits but that was it. "I'm sure my team got this. Kinda worn out a bit for having so much fun and the smell of paint is a bit strong now." The smell of paint was getting stronger and getting her slightly light-headed just by sniffing in more of the smell.

(First day roll: 10)
Picking up the two guns on the floor, Jessie walked towards to Chester as she handed his gun. "Sweets? Why for?", the girl questioning his actions as to why. She won't mind the free cookies and brownies he'll give, but there had to be a tiny reason as to why. Jessie let out a smile to him as she nodded her head. "I'll see you then. Oh and before I forget" Since Jessie is closed to Chester, she should have a perfect shot and not missed, but if she missed... Well she'll just be straight out embarrassed. Walking towards to Chester and having her arms behind her back, Jessie rose her right hand up with the paintball gun and quickly pulled the trigger and landing a hit on Chester's chest. "Heh finally got you~", the girl chimed and put the gun on the barrier, "Well I'll see you around then, have fun." Jessie spun her heels towards the exit, before looking back and waved him goodbye as she left the museum.

{EXIT}

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Oooooohhhhh lalala~ Chester's having a crush (//∇//)

Shots coming from this roll.
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games