Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen and a young lady l Activity: Hanging out with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark had spent a majority of the time that Damen was shopping just making sure to take deep breaths so that he could will the color out of his face. It wasn't easy but thankfully the mundane topic of clothes helped to ease his mind off of his embarrassment and eventually the color just natually faded by itself. As the two spoke Mark was somewhat pleased to see that Damen was taking his advice on the choices of colors. Dark colors certainly did look nice but they always attracted heat like a magnet so he was rather pleased that he was able to offer sound advice to his new friend. Friend. He really shouldn't call him that since Mark had no idea what Damen thought about him. He must have been at least comfortable to call Mark a friend if he was so quick to wink at him like that, right? Yeah, that's what it was. Mark refused to let himself think about it again and instead focused on what his companion was saying and nodded his head "Heh...Y..yeah...your other outfit..it uh...it looked good but...didn't look too...you know...comfortable" in fact Mark swore he thought that jacket the other man wore would cook him alive if he wore it out in the heat. He didn't know how Damen had done it, then again he did take it off on the way to Mark's home yesterday so there was that. However before he could say anything else a young lady bounded up to the two and Mark instinctively shrunk back a little bit to put himself a bit behind Damen as his eyes quickly found their way to the floor. Anytime a pretty girl ever approached even in his general vicinity Mark got terribly nervous since he found that while guys would physically harm him, girls tended to be verbally cruel to him. And for Mark words hurt more. Of course this was just poor experience from his days of bullying and he knew this girl was probably just being nice but old habits die hard. Still though he at least tried to make a conscious effort "W..w..well you s..see um..uh...." Mark was quickly becoming more and more flustered before he just ended up shutting his mouth. Why did he even bother trying to talk? All he ever did was make a fool of himself.

(OOC: Lmao Cassie's thought process)

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:38 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The Not-So Catwalk
                                                              With: Mark, a young lady
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wealth: $1,803

Damen just received the bags from the cashier when his attention was brought to a bouncy young woman that had come to their side and spoke up. The demon only quickly looked over her, since she was a new sight, before he smiled and even chuckled when she finished her sentence. Of course it didn't escape him that Mark all but hid behind him the moment she came closer. Damen looked a little surprised, but then decided it might be best to stay between these two for the time being. It would seem the other trusted him enough as well, since he sought shelter behind him. The demon gave him a gentle smile before he turned to the new arrival. It wouldn't do to ignore the woman after all.

"Damen Daniels, Milady. At your service." he said as he gave her a respectful bow just as he was used to with the people he grew up around. Elves were ever the bound upon respect and formality. "And this is my friend Mark." he offered an introduction to the young man, though he didn't step aside. It was up to Mark if they wanted to trust the woman that just joined them. "And actually, it is just filling the closet at this point, since I arrived only yesterday. I was not aware there were events going on around here. I should keep an eye on that." was his answer to her question.

If there were events around here, he would ever so much like to attend them. From what he had seen from Soleil so far, the island proved to be very unique. Maybe their events would actually mirror that uniqueness. Damen glanced over at his companion, though all he could do was encourage him with a smile. It would seem that Mark had trouble with some social gatherings. Though again, conjecture and circumstantial experiences. That said, Damen was glad to have learned that Mark at least trusted him to some extend.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[color=#8080ff][b]""[/b][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

It turned out that one of the males was feeling a bit too intimidated by her approach, though Cassie shouldn't assume that he was a weakling. It may be that the poor male had some positive attributes but he may just be socially awkward. With that, she moved a few steps away, responding to he good gesture from his friend with a smile on her face, "Ah, I see. My name's Cassandra Ice, though you both can call me Cassie, and I am actually one of the employees of this store. Buying new clothes to fill up the closet is a common reason, and I won't mind that, though if you wanna see future events and whatnot..." It was then that Cassie tucked a portion of her short hair behind her ear, "Checking out social media is one way to stay informed. I may suggest using Charmblr as many residents here use the app. Or maybe you can find a good circle of friends with common interests to branch out bit by bit and be event buddies together. That's definitely exciting."

Of course, that would be just be a suggestion, as not everyone would like to be there and some people have their own means of communication. "Oh, and the next time you two may be shopping for clothes, feel free to ask me or any of the other employees. I may have more customers asking for my help, so see you later.~" That was the last advice she would give to the two before walking away. As if on cue, a female customer asked for clothing suggestions for a casual night-out and she was ready to provide the advice. One thing was for sure, it may not be the last time she would see those two again, even if in going on separate ways.

Mood: excited, busy
Company: Damien and Mark
Money: $10.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Quote:

Rhun Tolihzeh

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:09 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen and a young lady l Activity: Hanging out with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark felt so stupid. Why was he hiding behind Damen like this? There was no reason whatsoever for him and the lady hadn't even done or said anything that might even give the hint that she'd attack him in any way or form. Yet there he stood, hiding behind his newest friend like she was about to bite his head off or something. He glanced up to see Damen's gentle smile and internally sighed a little bit at himself. Mark really was such a pathetic excuse of a man, he couldn't even talk to girls normally and the only reason he felt OK around Damen was because he quite a bit older than him. Mark had a paticular problem conversing with people who were closer to his age but when someone was at least a couple years older he did feel significantly better. But even though she was closer to his age it didn't excuse how he acted, he probably came off as so rude! Once Damen introduced him Mark took a deep breath and stepped out a bit more and looked at her for a moment before averting his gaze to his shoes "H..hi there..." the nineteen year old would simply stand by quietly while the two conversed with each other for a minute or so. It was then that she revealed that Cassie was an employee which made Mark feel even more stupid than before, why didn't he notice before!? It was just so stupid of him to not notice! Finally once all was said and done Mark finally summoned up the courage to speak again "T...thank you C..Cassie! Enjoy...the um...the rest of your day!" he wasn't sure that he personally would ever get any use out of her advice but no doubt it was nice of her to mention it either way. Once she stepped away Mark would glance over at his companion for a moment before glancing downwards "Do you...wanna...carry those around o..or um...drop them off...at your home?"

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:22 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: The Not-So Catwalk
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy||Single
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wallet: $1,803

Damen glanced that his companion stepped forward a bit while he spoke with the young lady. That was a good sign. Though he didn't do anything that might make Mark feel like he had to join in. Perhaps it would even help if he watched them as they spoke. The demon couldn't claim that he could read Mark's mind. He knew that general demons were able to, but then he was merely a lesser one. Damen had looked at Cassie while she spoke though and smiled as he nodded. "That sounds like a good place to start. I definitely wouldn't mind joining a few of the events. I will look into this app you mention." he replied. Damen had never used any social app before, so it would probably take a while before he would get used to it, but if it would help him see what all happened around where he was living it was worth looking into.

Damen pulled out his phone real quick to make a short note 'Charmblr' just in case he might forget what it was called and put his phone away again. He didn't want to be disrespectful after all. She was an interesting lady to say the least. But it was soon after that Cassie decided to turn to other customers and left them, so Damen gave a gentle wave and turned to Mark just in time to catch his glance. It would seem the young man had reverted a bit again. "I think it would be a good idea to bring the clothes to my house first. That way we can walk around unhindered." he replied to Mark, still a hint of his smile over his lips. "We still have quite some time until dinner at the restuarant." he added and chuckled. It was still quite early. But they could go there at the end of the day.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[color=#8080ff][b]""[/b][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

Mark would listen to his companion speak and slowly nodded his head a little bit as he spoke. Yeah, that made sense. Nobody wanted to just walk around carrying bags all day and if his home was nearby then who was Mark to object? Not that he would have, Damen's house could be on the other side of the city and he wouldn't object but thankfully all the housing wasn't too far in any direction for the most part "Sounds..g..good to me..." Mark would then motion for Damen to take the lead this time so that he could take him to his house. He knew that they exchanged contact information but Mark figured it'd be better for the other man to lead the way this time and he was fine with that. As the two of them walked Mark began to scour his mind for something, anything that they could do in the meantime. By all means they could relax at his house for a little but Mark had promised Damen to show him around and he was going to do that! But the problem was that that showing him around would just be them walking around and Mark pointing at different buildings and what they were. There had to be something that they could do that would help pass the time? A couple options blessedly did pop up in his head but he didn't know if they were all that appropriate for the first time ever hanging out but he was at a loss. As the duo walked Mark would finally make a choice and glanced over at Damen "Um..So..uh..after you drop o..off your clothes we could um...you know..well..after I show you around we could...head to a museum here Uptown..." he laid out the first suggestion to the other man "Or...we could uh...catch a m..movie...Downtown..." Mark would offer as a suggestion, the Museum seemed like something that Damen would take an interest in but then the Movie Theater was closer to their end destination of the restaurant they were going to "I mean....i..it's just some suggestions of course!" he didn't want to seem like he was imposing anything on Damen!

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:18 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

It was finally time for Cassie's shift to be over after some time, and she was on her way to head back home to meet up with Elize. But before she left the clothing store, she checked to see if there were new e-mails from that same business partner about the info on the upcoming meeting. Nothing so far, which meant that they must be busy. With that, she slipped the phone back into her pocket before walking out through the employee area door and then calling a cab. Thankfully, the traffic wasn't that heavy, which meant it wouldn't be that long before she would arrive at Lumiere for the catch-up time with that girl. Oh man, the ice huntress just wouldn't wait to see what would happen there. At that thought, a smile formed on her lips as the cab cruised off into the sunset.

-- Exit --

Mood: excited
Company: everyone inside
Money: $10.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:01 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia walked along the streets of uptown with Hisako when they finally reached the Not-So Catwalk. Thankfully, the weather held out as they walked so they didn't have to worry about getting rained on. Once they were there, she stepped inside and looked around at the various amounts of clothing racks and shelves. There was a lot to choose from but she's hoping to pick out at least a couple new outfits. "Alright, where to begin...?" She didn't really have any specific tastes when it comes to clothing. If she finds something she likes, she'll try it on and if she really likes it, she'll buy it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia, Hisako
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:00 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

1119 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako let out a cheerful hum as she strolled down the streets of uptown. The oni was happy for multiple reasons, the sun was shining, she had found a really cute outfit that she hadn't unpacked yet, and she was finally able to go shopping with Sophia! Unfortunately the rain had gotten pretty bad meaning the two girls and their furry companion had to seek shelter. This put a damper on her spirits but luckily her new friend had suggested that they meet up the next day which she readily agreed to. Thankfully since she had already been going in this direction the day before, she could handily make her way back without getting lost. Which was a great relief to Ren as he couldn't help but worry about on a general basis, not that Hisako was aware of any of that. Some days the fox could speak human but that was neither here nor there, he was just glad that it wasn't raining anymore. Soon the two reached their destination and stopped just in front of the Not-So Catwalk. She rocked on her heels, as she would look around for Sophia while messing around on her phone.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Walkways of Cerise ❥ My Company: Ren ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Black & Red Checkered Lolita + Black and Red Bows + Mary Janes ❥ My Thoughts: This'll be fun! ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Black Heart Purse
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia was jogging down the sidewalk and eventually reached the Not-So Catwalk. By the time she arrived, she was out of breath. They had originally planned to check out the clothes store but the rain got so bad from the day before that they decided to try again on another day when it wasn't raining and it turned out to be the very next day. Of course, she planned on getting there early but she had overslept a little bit since she didn't hear her alarm go off. When she arrived, she saw Hisako waiting for her just outside of the shop. "S-sorry I'm late! I slept through my alarm"

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako's tongue peeked out slightly from her mouth as she tapped away at her phone screen, playing a game. She had just finished a level when she heard footsteps approaching. Looking up from her phone she spotted Sophia, quickly tucking her phone away in her bag. She grinned and waved her hand nonchalantly, "Oh there's no need to be sorry, it happens. I've slept through many an alarm in my time, they can be surprising easy to ignore when sleeping really well. Especially when there's a good dream going on, but that's besides the point. What's important is that you're here, and we can have a great day!" she chirped. Then she reached out to grab the other girl's hand and eagerly but carefully pulls her inside the shop. She had to keep it in mind to be gentle so as not to hurt someone with her strength. Ren was quick to get up from resting on the ground and follow after the two. Hisako looked around the store in curious awe. Despite the couple of times she had gone clothes shopping, still seeing all the different type of clothes was amazing. Being the rather impulsive type of person she enjoyed wearing all kinds of clothes. She turned to look at Sophia, "So do you have any kind of clothing you're looking for? " she asked curiously.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Walkways of Cerise ❥ My Company: Ren, Sophia ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Black & Red Checkered Lolita + Black and Red Bows + Mary Janes ❥ My Thoughts: This'll be fun! ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Black Heart Purse

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:32 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Just as Sophia managed to calm her breathing down, she felt a tug on her hand before she's pulled into the store. She felt the cool AC rush out of the door which felt nice since it was mildly warm today. Once inside, she looked around at the many different clothes racks. They had a lot of different styles of clothing. She even spotted some maid outfits in the back corner. So many choices to pick from. "Hmm...I don't. I just look around and if I find something I might like, I try it on. I usually ask my friends for their opinion when we come here to help me decide." She tends to like a lot of the clothes she tries on but she had to be careful about how much she spends. If it's not clothing advice to pick out what's good, it's advice of what not to buy due to how expensive it may be despite liking it.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako tilted her head to the side slightly and tapped her cheek lightly as a thoughtful look crossed her face, "Oh is that so? That's a fair way of picking which clothes to get I suppose. I kinda just grab things and try them on but I admittedly don't put much thought into this sort of thing and also wear just about any kind of clothing so I guess it's easier for me." she said with a little shrug before clapping her hands together, "But anyways we can do that! I'd be happy to offer up an opinion even though I'm not a very high fashion kind of girl, but I have a good eye for nice clothes. In my honest opinion you've got a cute look, so it should be easy to find some nice outfits for you! So we can start looking around for some clothes." she chirped excitedly, not showing hesitance is calling Sophia cute. With that said she looked over at the closet rack of clothes, looking through it curiously, waiting for her friend to start really looking around for clothes fully intent on helping her before looking for clothes herself.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: The Not-So Catwalk ❥ My Company: Ren, Sophia ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Black & Red Checkered Lolita + Black and Red Bows + Mary Janes ❥ My Thoughts: This'll be fun! ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Black Heart Purse

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers