Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Keeping Warm/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese shrugged at Lil's comment, face flushing slightly. It was that look she gave him, and the fact she used his full first name...he still couldn't help getting flustered at the worse times. He loved their daughter, he bypassed most of his awkward tendencies without even thinking about it, he adapted to her instantly. Wasn't that part of being a parent? He didn't know, it was like she was birthed as a four year old to him, he missed the guaranteed bundle of nerves he would have been had he been there when she was born. He probably would have been scared to hold her, he didn't consider himself a kid kind of person. Someone like Finn seemed so much better suited for this...but the wolf was making it work.

He glanced down at Sela, loving the sound of her laugh, and the way her nose scrunched just like her mother's. Lillian was his life line, but Sela was the light in the world. "Look Sela, kites." He pointed out, directing his gaze upwards when a shadow swooped by. He placed both hands on his hips, eyes narrowed against the low lying sun. There were only a few more hours of daylight left, they may as well enjoy them.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: Oct x3
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:05 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Good Looking Beach ║ Sela's Outfit: Little Star

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sela looked up at her parents and smiled. It was nice seeing them getting along and not fighting. She didn't like it when they fought. It made her sad and anxious. She didn't want her parents to hate each other. She wanted them to be a family, like normal kids. To have both her parents, living under one roof, having dinners together and breakfasts, and spending birthdays and holidays together. That's all she wanted. When her daddy addressed her and told her about the kites, she turned and immediately let out a breath of awe. "Wow!" she cooed as her jaw fell open and watched the kites flying in the sky.

Lillian climbed down from his shoulders, feeling the cold ocean water against her feet. She wiggled the toes in the mud and smiled as she followed his direction. Looking for but a moment, she turned her gaze back to the vast ocean, the wind blowing her hair around her. This was a good time. She was enjoying herself immensely. Even if they hadn't been here long, she was already enjoying herself so much. Feeling a wave roll onto her feet, she looked down and smirked to herself as she remembered her times on the beach with him. Bending down, she cupped her hands under the water and with a wicked grin on her lips, she splashed Ty with water. It reminded her of their first date. Of course he was the one to splash her, but it was still the same difference.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese pointed once more, "Look, it's just like Ophelia isn't it?" He smiled and shaded his eyes with one hand. The sheer cold of splashed water caused him to gasp, jaw dropped for a few seconds before he spun on the guilty blonde and splashed her back. "Two can play that game, Lillian." He humphed, glad he'd taken off his shirt. He should have known she'd do that, and should have gotten her first or been prepared. He tried splashing her again before she had another chance, making sure to be backing out of her range.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:57 pm

"Oh my gosh!" Sela replied in stunned excitement. Staring up at the owl shaped kite, she smiled big as she watched it glide around the clear skies like a real owl. It made her wonder if she'd ever get to meet a real one. They were night animals right? Like wolves. Maybe she would then; that would be amazing! The little girl squealed as she felt some spray of the cold ocean water as her mommy began a water fight with her daddy. She took a few steps back, up towards the drier sand and sat down and turned her attention between her frolicking parents and the kites; paying special attention to the owl one.

Lillian laughed as she was splashed with water, her skin lining with goosebumps from the combination of the cold water and the wind. With a jovial laugh, she kicked water in his direction as her bracelet secretly began to reform so she could catch some water from the next wave. Watching as he backed away from her, she ran up to him and jumped on his back, wrapping her legs around his hips and an arm around his neck. "Did you really think you could get away from me so easily?" she asked confidently as she brought her free hand up to dumped ocean water on his head. With the wind blowing, she felt some of it spray into her face, but she didn't care, she was having fun. Innocent fun at that. Something he had always been a stickler for when it came to her. She never had any regard for rules, and often still didn't, but nowadays, she wanted nothing more than a quiet, unassuming life with her family. If that meant playing the innocent human, then she'd do it. She gave up her demon life the moment she was granted it. Her daughter had been more important to her.

((OOC; Not gonna lie, I had a Sela moment when I saw that kite lol))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese blocked each attempt at a splash attack with his arms, grunting and stumbling back when the blonde wrapped herself around him. He lifted his arms slightly, letting himself drip. "No actually I didn't." He hummed, glancing behind him before spinning and falling into the next wave. He spluttered as he sat up, spotting Sela and splashing some water her way. "I thought daddy was the stick in the mud." He teased, grinning briefly before glancing for Lillan and trying to make it to his feet.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: it is awesome
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Lillian shrieked with laughter as they spun around and fell back into the water. Thank god she was wearing a bathing suit! But the moment she made contact with the water, she was well aware of her wounds. Breaking through the surface, she coughed out some water and and pulled her hair out of her face. Shooting him a pouting glare, she didn't let the burning sting of the salt water hinder her fun. "Eeep! I wasn't the one who said that, mommy did!" she cried as she wiped the water from her face and pointed towards her mother. Lillian pounced, tackling him into another wave.

Sela laughed watching her parents act like this. Is this how they always were with each other? They acted like...well, like kids. They were supposed to be adults but it seemed when they were together, and not fighting, they didn't act anything like adults. She liked it. Watching them, it made her wonder what they were like when they were younger. With another giggle, she got up and moved a little closer to the water so she could use the mud to start building sandcastles like her mother suggested before getting distracted. She didn't mind because she was getting what she wanted. A happy family.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese had the wind knocked out of him by the latest tackle, his words to Sela coaked as he disappeared under the water. His eyes stung when he came up again, he swipped at them before wrapping his arms around Lillians waist and flinging her into the deeper part of the water. A split second before then he remembered her injuries, trying to pull back on his action and falling in with her as a result. He came up coughing, the water at waist level without waves passing by. "How are you feeling anyway? If we need to tone it down..." He coughed a bit more. Lil had experience with first aid, probably enough to become a registered nurse. For that reason he figured she patched herself up, but they were jostling each other around in salt water.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Lillian came back to the surface of the water, choking out a laugh of sheer amusement. Before she could completely catch her breath arms were wrapped around her and flinging her back into the water. Her limbs flailed a little, barely catching sight of Ty falling in with her. Pushing off the sand, she broke through the surface with a large gasp of air. She maybe be a demon and heart may be black, but she still needed air to breathe. Pushing her wet hair out of her face, she looked up at him with a curious gaze. Standing in the water, it was easy to see the height difference between them. On him, the water was at his waist, on her, it was practically up to her chest. Man! She was short.

How was she feeling? Then the burning sting hit her hard, but she toughed it out. "Heh, I'm fine. You know me. I don't go down so easily," she teased with a wink. She could handle a little rough housing. It's not like she was going to break just because she was hurt and they were goofing off. She glided over to him, bringing a hand out of the water and poking his chest. "I think you're just trying to get me to give up so you won't be beaten by a girl," she said as she continued to poke his chest with a confident smirk. "That's fine though, I wouldn't want to tell my friends that I was beaten by my injured girlfriend either." Now, she was just flat out screwing with him. Turning away from him, she shrugged her shoulders with a bit of a smug grin as she looked to the shore to see their daughter lost in her world of building sandcastles.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese rubbed his eyes some more, raising a brow and looking down at the blonde as she poked his chest. A smirk played on his lips and he crossed his arms. He waited until she was done and had turned away, inspecting his finger nails as he mumbled his retort. "Oh no, I just figured you lived out your glory days in high school and needed to take a breather." His gaze flickered innocently up to her past his lashes, the smirk becoming a charming smile.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Lillian's body tensed, her fingers slowly curling into fists and each one of them cracking. She licked her lips as they thinned into a strained smirk. Her gaze never leaving Sela, her hand released and she let out a soft chuckle of amusement. "I uh, I could say the same for you," she said as she slowly turned around and one arm wrapped around under her chest as her other pointed at him. "When was the last time you got off your butt and went out and worked on your stamina? Because, heh, you were even getting pretty winded during our sex the other day. I think you're losing your touch." She was a mom, she had no choice but to have stamina. If she didn't, she wouldn't be able to to keep up with Sela and the girl would be running around like a chicken with her head cut off. She only needed one person destroying her home, not two. You grew stamina from waking up at all hours of the night to feed, change and put your baby back to sleep. Or for Lillian specifically, to make sure Sela wasn't out hunting and killing people.

She tapped a finger against her lips as she looked him up and down, as if sizing him up. Their words were always said in harmless fun; when things weren't serious. This was most definitely not a serious moment. This was a moment of carefree living and enjoying themselves as a family.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

The wolf's face flushed, blinking in surprise for several heart beats before snorting and looking away, hands on his hips. Nothing was wrong with having fun, but some things were just plain below the belt. Men thought with their ego first, point blank. "My stamina isn't the problem, who's supposed to compete with your vibrator anyway?" He was half joking despite his newly bruised ego. He was a wolf, stamina came naturally. He was always running miles easily in his wolf form, it carried over to his versatility as a human if his body didn't illustrate that fact already. He waded towards the shore, thinking he could track down some sea shells for Sela to use on her sandcastle. "By the way, I haven't lost my touch. wine gets better as it ages, babe." a lighter hearted comment with a small smirk. He got out of the water, pushing his hair back slowly before just shaking it out. "Want some help, baby girl?" He asked the bluenette as he approached her.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Witty banter. Offensive comments. That's how she always remembered them, and she couldn't even remember a time if either of them had actually been offended by anything they said. Watching his blushing befuddled look, Lillian burst out laughing. She was only teasing and didn't mean a word of it, but the best way to win a fight was to play dirty sometimes. In fact, she had no arguments about their sex. "I guess it gives you something to strive for," she retorted with a playful smirk. As he got out of the water, she had to agree with his last comment. He had gotten better. Though it made her think on how he had gotten better. Had he slept with other people? She hadn't been intimate with anyone before or since Ty. Well no, that's not entirely true. There were a few times before she even met Ty, but she was still a virgin when she started dating him; so technically it counted. After a few seconds, she followed him back to shore.

Sela looked up as her daddy's voice broke her concentration. Her sandcastle wasn't anything spectacular. It was just mounds of dirt connected by lopsided walls, but she was so invested in trying to make it perfect that to her, it was the most amazing thing she had ever made. Looking at him, she looked back at her castle, and then back at him, and then back to her castle. Did she need any help? Her head tilted to the side in thought, tapping a tiny finger against her lips. She picked up a lot of habits from her mother. "No, I think I'm almost done," she replied finally as she looked up at him and smiled. Maybe if they had time before they left, she'd go looking for sea shells. Or maybe they all could!

Lillian sighed softly to herself as she walked over to their things. Dropping down on the blanket he had brought, she stretched herself out along its length and placed he hands behind her head. Closing her eyes, she let a smile play on her lips as she listened to everything and nothing at all. This day had started off pretty crappy, but turned out good. Hopefully it would stay that way the rest of the day. She didn't want to be upset anymore; she just wanted her life back to normal.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:15 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tysese smiled at his daughter's habits, waiting on her answer before giving a relenting nod, "Alright then. Your mom and I wont be far, okay?" He quickly cupped her face and kissed her forehead before searching out the blonde and going to plop himself on the sand next to her. He shook out his hair again, drifting into comfortable silence as he stared at the horizon. Since Lil seemed relaxed he didn't say anything, but he mused to himself as he pondered on how it wouldn't be entirely smart to attempt camping out on the beach with a four-year-old. Besides, they weren't here in the cool of the night like the first time.They would create unique memories with time, right now this was one of them. He liked this feeling, sitting with the person he loved as they watched their child. He would make damn sure it stayed like this from now on. Their playful bantering like they were teenagers again, the only person he really goofed off that way with, and their intelligent contemplative offspring, working their way through whatever crossed their paths. he brows furrowed briefly in thought, "Have you heard of Mykronos Island?" He asked, glancing to the demon laying beside him. She smelled like blood covered over with salt water and dirt. "Apparently it has a Koizora kinda thing going on.'

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:33 am

"Okay!" Sela replied happily as she was trying to figure out what her castle needed. Suddenly she felt luke warm hands on her face before lips touched her skin. Crimson eyes flickered up to her daddy as she watched him walk over to her mommy. What had that been for? Did she do something without realizing it? She stared at her parents for a moment before going back to what she was doing.

Lillian opened an eye as his voice broke through her tranquility and looked over at him. Mykronos Island? "No, I can't say that I have," she replied as she sat up slowly. She hadn't done any research on the island before coming here. She was just in such a hurry to try finding him, that everything else had taken a backseat. "Huh," she grunted at his comment about being similar to Koizora. They hadn't switched bodies back in school, which was said to happen with soul mates. What made this any different? Obviously they weren't soul mates, but even so, that hadn't stopped her from loving him. As a woman though, she couldn't deny that it broke her heart a little to know that she and Ty weren't meant to have their version of happily ever after. "So what, do we have to kiss to find our soul mate?" she asked with a slight hint of bitterness. After the last few years of her life, she wasn't even sure she believed in that kind of stuff.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:21 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tysese shrugged one shoulder, catching her tone and keeping his eyes trained on the water. He was silent for a minute or so, Where had he been going with that anyway? He just sorta blurted it without real thought. He decided at Koizora that no lousy medium was going to tell him who to be with. If there was someone better for him out there? He doubted it, his mind couldn't conceive it. He supposed deep down he wanted a second opinion. He was positive he and Lillian were meant to be this way, he'd stake his life on it. and if not, he'd STILL be with her anyway. "I can't lend much belief to that kind of stuff anymore...I was just remembering what you said the other day. That we didn't switch bodies back then because of what was going to happen." And maybe that was why, that curse or whatever it was didn't want that kind of heart break for Lillian, or maybe even the guilt for him, Could magic really foresee that and try to prevent it? Well...maybe not, by that reasoning maybe it should have spared Lysander and Katio being soul mates to, and not just them but anyone who would have experienced pain in their relationships. He didn't know. The wolf sighed.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games