Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The blond nodded at the other's words, having to focus himself at the task at hand. Though the balance was still the thing he had to work on, he was gradually getting better in performing the basic poses of ice skating. "Wait, we hadn't introduced each other yet. My name's Benjamin. But you can call me Ben if that suits you better." He then grasped the handle since he needed a break to catch his breath, and even to collect his thoughts. The half-demon now realized how difficult the activity was.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: progressing slowly
Company: a man (Razputin)
Money: $122.10 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz would hear Benjamin speak out about not exchanging introductions so Raz would simply turn around and skate up to him simply so they wouldn't end up talking to loudly and disturbing the other skaters "My name is Razputin but most people call me Raz, it's nice to meet you Ben." Raz would then hold out a gloved hand "You been living here long?"

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: A man [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Black jeans, a sweater and a dress shirt w/tie, glasses, gloves and black shoes[dating]: nobody

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The half-demon was still holding onto the rail to adjust his balance when the man introduced himself as Razputin. He accepted the cordial handshake before replying to the inquiry about how long he had stayed. "Been a resident for a few months now. Making money as a sales associate in the bookstore to make ends meet." After that, he let go, preparing himself for his next attempt with the basics. "Well, how about you? I guess you are also a long-time resident of the city."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: progressing slowly, but being cordial
Company: Razputin
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz would shake his head at Ben's assumption "Nope, only been here a few weeks. And i'm currently employed at the games store, however to be honest I would much rather be back at my old job. Traveling the world, listening to the masses cry out in wonder and terror. All that stuff." Raz would smile hoping that the other man would be a least a little curious on what he meant.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Ben [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Black jeans, a sweater and a dress shirt w/tie, glasses, gloves and black shoes[dating]: nobody

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:21 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Upon hearing Raz's previous job, Ben slid his foot across the ice gradually. He could still hear the words even with the sound of the scraping blades of his skating shoes against the icy floor."In other words, you are an entertainer, correct?" Ben grasped the handle, his feet now still on the ground. "Haven't met people like you for several years actually. It's like a once-in-a-blue-moon kind of occurrence." Sure enough, he would like to see more of what Raz could bring to the table.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: progressing slowly, also intrigued
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz was genuinely impressed at Ben's perceptiveness "Bravo, most people I meet don't catch on all that fast." However now it was Raz's turn to be perspective "So I assume your not Human then, you say you haven't met people like me for years yet you look no older then twenty. I mean i've heard of people having good skin but this seems rather ridiculous."

[Mood]: Curious [With]: Ben [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Black jeans, a sweater and a dress shirt w/tie, glasses, gloves and black shoes[dating]: nobody

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin hummed in thought when Raz described his identity. "Actually, partially human. I also have demon blood, and I'm actually eighteen, both in age and appearance. Sure, half-demons like me can live longer, but there are other factors. Average lifespan is like 200-300 years." That was when he skated back to the opening considering that he was now in the mood for a drink and some cookies. "So, where are you from before you move here?" He was questioning as he sat back down on the chair.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: progressing slowly, also intrigued
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz stroked his chin as he thought on how to answer Ben's question 'Well I was born in Russia I just don't know where. You see My parent's used to run a traveling circus and I was born on the road." Artyom would then chuckle "In fact I've traveled the world before I was even ten so I guess I would have to say I'm from the circus."

[Mood]: Curious [With]: Ben [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Black jeans, a sweater and a dress shirt w/tie, glasses, gloves and black shoes[dating]: nobody

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:55 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The blond man was now fixing the shoes as he heard about Raz's origin. "Hmmm... Russia. Never been there before. Only heard about its rich history aside from vodka." And there was an employee who worked in the place near his vicinity and he had to politely call that guy out. "May I order two cups of hot chocolate and eight cookies?" He simply nodded after the employee clarified the order for him and the worker left.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: craving for something good
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz would skate up to the railing and stop just before he hit it, he would then lean over it before speaking with Ben "I've only heard about it's history as well, most of my time was spent learning how to juggle and how to swing on a Trapeze bar. My off time was for learning math and how to read and such."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:53 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben nodded once he was done listening to Raz's statement."Great way to pass the time. My own definition of a great time includes meditation, books, origami, all the stuff that defines self-discovery. You may say that I'm not like the others that spend time with friends outdoors." After what happened to both of the boys whom he kept in his heart, he chose to focus on what was really important to him. Relationships would wait a bit longer until he would be ready again.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: curious
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz would nod "those are some healthy ways to relax and unwind, and I wouldn't know much others the only people outside of my family that I've met are you and two others. Didn't have a whole lot of time to interact with kids my age growing up." Raz would then re-adjust his gloves and pull down on his sleeves.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:01 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The half-demon then nodded. "Except that mine was for a worse reason that yours... Being labeled as a bane of existence by your own family member then the whole village wants you dead. Yeah, such fun times..." His tone was sarcastic as he spoke the last line. With that, the cookies and two cups of hot chocolate had arrived and he paid for them all before the employee went off. He handed one paper cup laden with the chocolate to Raz. "Here, have some hot chocolate and cookies."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: a bit annoyed
Money: $116.10 (Wallet - after); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz would exit the rink and would walk up to Ben and take his hot chocolate before sitting down "Don't worry, I was't comparing my past with yours, I find such ways of thinking useless." Raz would then take a sip of his scalding hot beverage without waiting for it to cool before speaking again "That and I don't see my past as a bad one, due to my up bringing I was given many chances and saw many sights that most children never get to see. That and I basically had a bunch of circus animals as pets."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 am
x