Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:56 pm
As the boulders made of Rock-type energy dissipated, Metagross was nowhere to be seen. Despite resisting all of the moves Haku used against it, it suffered the simulated version of fainting. Haku's strength was fearsome even against a foe that resisted his moves, it seemed.

I continued scrolling through his moveset, and after finding something that truly peaked my interest, I summoned a pair of Metagross this time. "Alright, try to hit both Metagross at once. Use Brutal Swing."

Haku grinned as Dark-type energy gathered in his arms. Rushing, he swung violently upon the pair of Steel-types, striking both of them at once with multiple hits. It was quite a feat to behold.

[Haku: 28.5+1.5=30/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:02 pm
Interested in Haku's use of the move, I had the two Metagross use one move once each: Double Team. The energy clones made by the move were weak by Double Team's standards because the Pokemon using the move was only a simulation of a Pokemon, but the strength of the clones didn't matter much. "Okay. Use Brutal Swing again, and try to get rid of all the Metagross with one use of the move," I ordered.

Haku seemed to smile as Dark-type energy filled his entire body this time. He seemed as though to enjoy using Brutal Swing. Haku ran past all the Metagross, striking each one once. Because of the lack of strength of the clones, they all dissipated from a single strike from Brutal Swing. Haku expended the last of the move's power on the two 'true' Metagross. He wasn't able to land as many hits on them as before, but the fact that he destroyed ALL of the clones was good enough for me. If anybody tried to copy my usual tactics, I had an answer for it, now.

[Halu: 30+1.5=31.5/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 pm
"Good job!" I said with a grin. The applications for that move had me excited, and I was grateful that Haku knew it. Wanting to move on, though, I looked further into Haku's moveset. "Hm... oh, you know some Steel-type moves. That'll come in handy if you get caught between a wall and a Fairy-type. Let's see... Iron Tail has a 25% miss chance, so let's stick with Iron Head."

Haku obediently charged Steel-type energy around his cranium and lunged at one of the Metagross, slamming itself head-first into its body. He then immediately did so to the other Metagross, but he didn't do as much damage this time, due to most of the energy getting used in the first headbutt. Realizing what he was trying to do, I set one of the Metagross to dissipate so he could focus on one enemy for now.

[Haku: 31.5+1.5=33/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 pm
"Okay, now I want you to try putting all of your energy into one attack. Hit this Metagross with all that you've got," I said, admitting my mistake in not so many words. "Try using Iron Head again,"

Haku gathered Steel-type energy into his cranium once more, fortifying it with the move before leaping above Metagross, his intention to land reinforced-head-first into the simulated Pokemon. The move struck, and Metagross was knocked into the ground. It had taken all it could at this point and dissipated, Sighing contentedly, I set another one to materialize so we could continue Haku's training.

[Haku: 33+1.5=34.5/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:32 pm
"Good job," I said, praising Haku's hard work. "Now, then, let's focus on your tail again. Aqua Tail will come in handy if you come against an opponent that resists your other moves. Like Metagross, here. I mean, Metagross would be weak to Earthquake, but I can't afford to repair the entire HQ, so we'll practice earthquake somewhere else," I explained, getting a bit nervous at the thought of splitting HQ in half with Haku's Earthquake. "So, let's give Aqua Tail a try."

Haku complied by gathering Water-type energy near his tail before swinging it at Metagross, letting the energy crash down on the synthesized Pokemon like a tidal wave. I wasn't sure that Aqua Tail worked like that, but I couldn't argue the results, or the power that it carried. Haku was unquestionably strong, that was for sure.

[Haku: 34.5+5=36/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:37 pm
It seemed like I was coming to the end of the list of moves Haku knew, but as I thought that, one move in particular called out to me. "Hm, this will be a nice trick up our sleeve. Haku, give Drain Punch a try."

Haku roared, gathering Fighting type energy in his hand before clenching his fists and lunging at Metagross once more, striking it dead in its face. The energy moved to Metagross and siphoned its simulated life force, and would be regenerating his wounds if he had any.

[Haku: 36+1.5=37.5/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:48 pm
"Hm... let's go for some more direct attacks," I muttered, going through his moveset again. I'd reached the end of it and was now looking back through it for anything that seemed useful enough to work on. There was little point in practicing defensive moves against a Pokemon that couldn't attack. "Give X-Scissor a shot."

Haku drew his arms close to his chest and charged Bug-type energy through them. When he was ready, he drew close to Metagross once more, swinging both his arms at once to unleash the energy in the move. The attack struck Metagross dead-center and pushed it back, though it didn't collide with the wall this time around.

[Halu: 37.5+1.5=39/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:51 pm
"Not bad," I smirked, having to create another Metagross since the one struck with X-Scissor was out of stamina. "Let's go for something similar this time. Give Shadow Claw a try."

Haku concentrated Ghost-type energy into his claws, and I had to rub the back of my neck as he did. Apparently, I was still susceptible to that even though I had pushed the bubble of Ghost-type energy out of my head some time ago. Well, it was likely more based on the fear I experience in Lavender Tower than the sensation of having energy trapped next to my brain. Nevertheless, Haku swiped at Metagross, striking a super-effective blow on the half-Psychic-type.

[Haku: 39+1.5=40.5/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:54 pm
"Alright, now, just substitute Ghost-type energy for Dragon-type energy. Try using Dragon Claw." I ordered. I wanted to hold off on this one until I was sure of what Haku could handle, but I wasn't question his strength at this point.

Haku swiped at Metagross again, his claws stopping against Metagross's hard Steel-type body. Grunting in anger, he gathered Dragon-type energy into his claws and swiped again, this time having a bit more success.

[Haku: 40.5+1.5=42/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:57 pm
"Hmm..." I mused, inspecting Haku's handiwork. "I thought as much. Try using Dragon Dance, that should help you channel Dragon-type energy a bit better."

With all the moves I've been having Haku try out, he lost touch with his own Dragon-type energy in the process, which is understandable. Despite that, Haku drew considerable amounts of Dragon-type energy unto himself while he danced, as if imbuing his entire body with the stuff. I let him go on for a while, until I was satisfied that he had all the strength he needed.

[Haku: 42+1.5=43.5/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:01 pm
"That should do it," I said calmly. Haku stopped dancing as the Dragon-type energy made his entire body glow dark blue, almost purplish. 'You should be fine with this much. Go ahead and use Dragon Claw again."

Haku was so fast when he bum-rushed Metagross that I almost didn't see him carve the synthesized Pokemon clean in half with Dragon Claw. That one had been worn down a bit with Haku's previous attempts, though, so I summoned another and had Haku go at it again. To my surprised, he cut this one in half as well. I was certain a real Pokemon would fare better against Haku's newfound power, but still, this was very impressive.

[Haku: 43.5+1.5=45/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:05 pm
With the amount of Dragon-type energy emanating from Haku, I thought that he might be able to pull off a specific move, and decided that Metagross had served its purpose. In its stead, I had the training room's technology synthesize a Steelix, who I hoped would have more durability than Metagross. "Alright, Haku, pour all of your energy into this next attack. Use Draco Meteor."

Haku had a look of glee on his face for what little time I saw it. Obeying, he pushed all of his energy above him, creating an orb of Dragon-type energy. With vigor, he chucked the orb down upon Steelix, who surprisingly struggled against the energy ball for a while before its synthesized energy gave out and it was crushed underneath. As the energy faded, Haku wobbled a bit, but eventually found his footing again. The same couldn't be said for the fake Steelix, however, as there wasn't anything visible remaining of it.

[Haku: 45+1.5=46.5/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:10 pm
Though I told Haku to give that Draco Meteor everything he had, I could feel some residual energy still inside him. Either he held back or he wasn't able to put every ounce of energy he had into the move. Either way, he could still fight.

This time, I had the training room's technology simulate a Lucario and used a program to set the Fighting/Steel type to attack - not to use any moves, but to punch and to kick - to defend itself, basically. "Alright, one more move for the day, Buddy. It's a doozy, though, so seriously, give it all you've got this time. This Lucario is set to defend itself, so don't drop your guard. Now, give him a taste of your Outrage."

Haku let out another roar and engaged the Lucario, who responded by covering its face with its arms, bracing itself for impact.

[Haku: 46.5+1.5=48/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:13 pm
The fight between an enraged Haku, and the synthesized Lucario was fierce. Haku kept lunging at him with fists imbued with Dragon-type energy and Lucario did its best to defend itself, pushing Haku's arms aside, blocking, pushing him back with its legs, and so forth. Lucario kept trying to take a mile, but Haku refused to give him even an inch.

I could feel Haku's fighting spirit fade ever so slightly with each attack, but his determination was off the charts and still rising. Haku was the type that hated losing, and would give all he had and then some to be proven the victor. Even though this was sparring, he was not about to hold back now.

[Haku: 48+1.5=49.5/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:19 pm
The fight wore on, and Haku was losing. Lucario never pressed the advantage, but Haku was getting steadily slower with his attacks. He had spent quite a bit of energy, and even though I diversified the types of energy for him to use throughout his training, he couldn't take much more. Knowing he was about to succumb to Confusion and possibly even faint, Haku took the Lucario by surprise by sweeping its legs with a foot infused with the last of his Dragon-type energy, then kicking it square in the chest with that same foot, causing it to crash against a wall where it dissipating, its synthesized energy disspating as though into nothingness. As Haku stood there, wobbling terribly, a bright light emerged from deep within him, growing in intensity until it covered his entire body. Having seen four different evolutions in the span of the last few days, I knew what this meant and closed my eyes with a smile.

When the light faded, Haku stood before me in his new Kommo-o body, the confusion from before washed away by the cleansing light of his evolution. I smiled in respect to his efforts before recalling him to his ball.

[Halu: 49.5+1.5=50/50]  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games