Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:08 pm

User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher crossed his legs, pushing his hands against the midpoint where his legs met. He blinked up at the blonde as he settled on this pose for a while, cutting his eyes away to check the sky. The snow was coming tomorrow, he had to find himself an inside, quick. Straightening his spine, he smiled up at the young tom boy. "Ah, I appreciate your good will. I quite like this city." He replied, hunching his shoulders and wrinkling his nose. Ah, he was excited to be here! This place was never on his map before, afterall, it was so small. It really only just became popular as the rumors of Mykronos caught on. He was determined to find it the nanoa fruit for himself. But that was besides the point! Like the female said, he needed to make enough to keep food in his stomach until it came a season to migrate once again. That, and a little for medical bills if he got hurt- which always seemed to happen.

Fisher came out of his thoughts to tap his temple, tracing over the female gently. Her face, more than anything. As she asked what could be suitable, he cheesed widely. "I can certainly try." He replied curtly, easing open his box and reaching his hand inside. Swishing air in his cheeks, the mushi sorted through his box. He would pause thoroughly on one item, before sucking his teeth and moving on. "I'll be honest with you, I think you'd be able to make anything pretty. Still, not just anything is suitable given your style." The redhead elaborated, still digging around until a moment later. He then hitched up a trinket from his collection. "What do you think, hun?"

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! C-C-C-Customer!◈ I'm Doin'! Making a Sells Pitch◈ I'm Hangin'! With the Little Lady!. . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:00 pm

User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

The young adult smiled at the red head and nodded her head when he thanked her. It really was a nice place to live, of course there was times were she missed London. Luka waited quietly for the man to look for something to work for her and she was not sure what to expect. After all most people thought Luka was a boy but she was happy this young man did not mistake her for a boy, it really was a nice change. "H-Huh?" Luka was caught off guard when he said she would look pretty in anything." T-Thank you but I am not to sure about that." Luka said, scratching her cheek with a slight blush on her face.

Soon enough the red head found something that he though would look good on her. it had already caught her eye as it was one of her favourite colours blue. "Oh." Her unique eyes seemed to light up a bit as she leaned in a little to get a closer look at it. " And you made this?" She asked in awe as she looked at it. Luka looked at his art work still in awe, surprised that he picked this for her that would suit her. " It's beautiful. You sure do have a gift."

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $200
Mood: In Awe
Wearing:Light winter

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:42 pm

User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
account: $991.25
outfit:
o.o.c:

╚══════════════╝

illian blew on her freezing finger tips as she waited for Alexander to appear. She was sitting on a park bench, legs crossed at the ankles, examining her surroundings. Despite her love of flowers, she had never been to the park since moving here since it was getting colder and everything was dying. There were, of course, a few plants still clinging to life and it was actually a very pretty area. She chided herself for not having come sooner. Looking behind her, she noticed two others at the park as well. She hoped they were staying warm. Now where was this Alexander? She had to drop of her rented movies at the book store earlier and told him she'd meet him here afterwards, otherwise she would be knocking on his door and they would have walked here together. She sighed and picked at her tights. Even if he was late, which he wasn't, Lillian couldn't possibly be mad at him. He was too nice, and she enjoyed his company far too much.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
User Image
Alexander walked into the park and stretched slowly. Seeing Lillian he shouted and waved. "Lillian! Hey what up!?" He grinned and brought his jacket closer to himself. Running up to her he and popped a squat next to her shaking the bench a little bit. Alexander looked at her and smiled. "I hope you weren't waiting long, my parents called me and ended up talking for so long." He flashed her another smile.

Pooping Popcorn

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:58 pm

User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
account: $991.25
outfit:
o.o.c:

╚══════════════╝

illian smiled when she saw Alexander running towards her, and returned his wave. He sat down, jostling the bench a bit when he did, making her laugh. "Oh I feel like I waited an eternity!" She lied, putting her cold fingers on his face. "See? I was turning into ice over here!" She announced before laughing and rubbing her hands together. Smiling, so he would know she was only joking with him, Lillian put her hands in her pockets and tried to keep from shivering. She was cold, but she didn't want him to see. "So how are your parents doing?" She asked, curious about them.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
User Image
Alexander acted shock when she touched his face. "No don't put your hands on me, they're fall to cold." He chuckled and shook his head, at the question of his parents he shrugged a little and leaned forward. "Oh they're okay. Mom misses me a bunch and so does Dad, but they understand why I had to move here. They did tell me that the town finally left them alone." Alexander tensed up a little bit, his anger evident that people were picking on his parents because of something he did. Taking a deep breath he leaned back and crossed his arms leaning back and looking at Lillian. "Sorry, they're doing good. The farm is doing okay so they'll keep making a living."

Noticing that she was a little cold a sly smile appeared on his face as he looked away. "It is a little cold out, maybe we should walk. You know keep our bodies moving so heat can build up. But that's just my opinion, if you wanna keep sitting here and talking I'm okay with that too."

Pooping Popcorn

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:43 pm

User Image

User Image

Fisher furrowed his brows, but soon smiled as he pushed he hair back. "Why not? You do think you're beautiful, yes?" He asked, perhaps to the encouragement of the young woman. Most girls he met were quick to boast about their beauty. Then again, those were the same girls who were all caked over with makeup. She was one of those modest girls deserving to be confident about her looks most of all, because she was a natural beauty. "It's okay for me to think so too? Then, you can be sure about it." He praised, a twinkle in his eye at the end of his words. As she inspected his jewelry, he held out his palm further, so she could take it. "I hand craft each and every one of my pieces." He confirmed, snapping his box shut once she had the opportunity to take the necklace from his hand. The male waited while she had the chance to look it over. "Oh, thank you! Would you like to buy it?"

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! C-C-C-Customer!◈ I'm Doin'! Making a Sells Pitch◈ I'm Hangin'! With the Little Lady!. . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:02 pm

User Image

Luka was still looking at the necklace when the sells man asked her if she thought of herself beautiful. She blinked a little surprised and confused when he asked her that. "Beautiful is a strong word." The blonde stated a little quietly. Luka didn't see herself like that, mostly because threw out school she was told the opiate. Her sisters she thought were beautiful, swans and everyone could agree while Luka sat as the odd ball. The ugly duckling you could say, most people did when they met Lukas older sisters. "H-Huh?" Again the blonde was cought off guard by his words and a slight blush came onto her face. "Y-You can if you want and think so." She said, looking down at her feet while fixing her glasses. She soon looked up at the beautiful necklace and gently took it out of his hand to get a better look at it. " Well... I don't think I can so no to this now can I? How much would you like for it sir?"

Mood: In Awe

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:55 am

User Image

User Image

Beauty is a strong word? Fisher laughed, sitting back on one hand while the other covered his mouth. When he moved the hand, his grin was a small, deliberately suggestive smile- with a gaze to match. "That's why I chose it." He giggled, then caught himself with a slight advert of his gaze and a small blush. "Ahhh....Besides, there are many more flattering words to use." He crunched his fingers through the blades of grass under his palm, still looking away as she asked how much he was charging. "Ten, but since it's Christmas Eve, five." He replied, and lifted his head with his usual grin. He had enough on him now to where he could stay at a hotel for a few days, while still affording his meals. But after that? Psh...he'd have to see! So, for now he was selling for cheap. Bigger pieces or jewelry with more complex designs went for fifteen or twenty bucks. But like he said: Christmas Eve! Plus, so far he liked her! "Oh my! Many pardons, my dear! My name is Fisher! It's a pleasure to- ack!" The mushi had been well on his way to rembering he'd never given the lady his name, and had been rushing to his feet to offer his hand when he tripped over his own jewelry box. Right in the middle of his sentence, the sells man was face planted in the grass.

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! F-F-Fail!◈ I'm Doin'! Making a Sells Pitch◈ I'm Hangin'! With the Little Lady!. . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:11 am

User Image

It seemed the young man was having a good time laughing, did she said something funny? The blonde could not recall saying anything funny. " I think you are being a little to kind sir." Beautiful was enough to catch her off guard and she was not sure how many words he could use on her. The girl wasn't use to being talk like this but it was a nice change. To be treated like any other young woman. When the red head gave her the price Luka nodded and pulled out her wallet to pay him. She pulled out a ten dollar bill and went to hand it to him. " Here you are. Like you said it is Christmas eve so think of this as a Christmas tip or gift." Luka stated with a smile. She was grateful for the man to give her the necklace half off but she wanted to pay for it full. Luka soon learned the mans name was Fisher and was about to reach out her hand to shake his as he seemed to be wanting to shaking her hand but the next thing she knew he hit the ground. "A-Ah! Fisher are you alright!?" Luka asked worriedly before kneeling down beside him and held her hand out for him to take and help him up.

Mood: worried

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:52 pm

User Image

User Image

Fisher coughed up grass from his lips, carefully unsticking his face from the ground. He barely saw the hand in front of him, on account of his now dirty glasses, but managed to ease his hand into hers and get up. "Happens all the time." He sputtered, using the end of his shirt to wipe his face, then clean his glasses. "I'm awful embarrassed." He chuckled lowly while fixing his clothes, picking up his payment and tucking it into his back pocket. He was blushing madly at first, but settled peacefully as he turned back to the blonde. "Im not being too nice." He huffed and wiped his face with his hand; he'd gotten rid of more dirt. Finally turning to see what he tripped over, the mushi kneeled down to begin picking up coils of copper and the rest of his spilled supplies. He'd always been clumsy no matter what body he was in. "I'm just happy I wasn't wrong and that you weren't a guy who looked pretty like a girl. You're rather gorgeous." He continued, soon closing his box and beginning to pack his supplies away altogether.

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! F-F-Fail!◈ I'm Doin'! Making a Sells Pitch◈ I'm Hangin'! With the Little Lady!. . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:05 pm

User Image
Kurochō Hakobite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Bored [ Location ] Manor Kitchen [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}

{The Military Brat}

Theme Song-Fighter
Thoughts

Kuro was finally on her way home from work. Her face void of emotion, though her lips formed into a thin and tight line as she thought of the days previous events. She really hoped she would not meet anymore annoying men such as the male from before. Though she was glad he gave her a ride. She stopped for a moment and cursed in her head. Does that mean I owe him a favor now. I bet he did that on purpose. THere is no way he would give a free ride like that...Here's to hoping I never meet him again. Why am I even thinking about him?! That rude, no good, conceited man... A slight huff, her walk continued, starring blankly and checking out the surroundings. It was a bit busy today. Further ahead she could make out a couple people talking. Not that it wasn't normal. Though the outfits were interesting. Not that she should be thinking that. Everyone had their own style.

OOC:Gah such late post x-x
User Image

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:48 pm

User Image

Luka helped Fisher up and watched the young man clean off his glasses and dust himself off. She quickly went into her pockets to see if she could find a cloth for her glasses in her pocket. She knew it was a pain to have glasses as they got dirty easily and not easy to get them fully clean without a cleaning cloth for glasses. Sure enough the blonde found a little purple cloth for her glasses. " Here use this to clean your glasses. It will work better then your shirt." She stated with a smile and her smile got slightly bigger as she saw Fisher blush. She couldn't help but think it was cute as she saw his face was turning almost the color of his hair. Luka was right about to put on her new necklace that she bought when Fisher once again caught her off guard. " Y-You....I uh..... Y-You.... Gah..." She could feel her face turning red and she looking down at her feet again while she struggled to get her necklace on. She would of had it on by now but Fisher had gotten her flustered she couldn't get it on. " Y-You are just saying that or y-your glasses are still dirty."

Mood: Flustered

whiters4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 pm

User Image

User Image

Fisher thanked his new aquantence as he accepted her cleaning cloth and removed his glasses from the bridge of his nose once more, leaving his supplies half packed and a top his luggage. Holding his glasses in front of his face, he wiped each lens between his fingers. The grass had gotten them wet and smudged, but this helped a lot. The vagabond looked up as the female began to stutter, extending her cloth back to her as he figured she began to want it back. However, he judged by her blush that he was mistaken. A slightly dazed and lopsided grin met his lips as he pushed his glasses on. "It's neither of those things, miss- Oh bother. I haven't gotten you name?" The mushi inquired, watching for a few seconds as she struggled with her necklace. "May I? I can clasp that for you in no time."

He helped her, if she allowed, with a quick stalk around her and looping the chain around her neck. He snapped the clasp and allowed it to slide into place over her clavicle, backing up enough to notice another woman not afar off. Ah, someone else who braved the late winter weather. The ginger lifted his hand to give a broad wave. "Salutations! A word, miss?" He called with a happy chime and a narrow miss of a painful knock on his still standing canvas. "Fifty percent off Christmas sell!"

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! #Torn!◈ I'm Doin'! Making a Sells Pitch & Making friends...?◈ I'm Hangin'! With Little Lady & Goth Misses!. . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:46 pm

User Image

Luka glanced up when he asked for her name as she was still struggling a little putting on her new necklace she had just bought. " O-Oh right I am sorry about that Fisher. Luka is my name." She said as her blush lowly started to go down. " Oh if you wouldn't mind. Thank you." Luka said as her unique colored eyes followed the red heads movement till he was behind her and was out of her sight. "Sorry I never really owned a necklace before so I am not use to putting them on I guess you could say." She cleared her throat and fidgeted with her hands a little.

The blonde then noticed that Fisher spotted someone else he may be able to sell some of his work to so she stepped to the side. She looked down at her new necklace and picked it up gently to get a better look at it. It really was beautiful and she did love it, and it was something simple which she really liked. It suited her which was something Luka thought was hard to find.

Money: $190
Mood: Flustered

whiters4
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games