Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:47 pm
What happened to my show? LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:48 pm
Are we allowed to post??  

Flay Allster San
Crew

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm
I think there's some short of confusion guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:40 pm
-Notice-

For everyone worried, there has been a post that would be a metaphoric wrench in the machine. To prevent the RP continuing with the misinformation like it has previously, I have put it on pause until the matter is resolved. As some of us have long periods where they are not able to respond, I have increased the time for the RP to remain paused.
Do not worry, as the RP will continue on. I actually expected something like this to happen before ((around page 6-8 when combat and all hell broke loose)), so I'd say everything is going good aside from the pause. The greatest hurdle however will be after the battle where I've experienced most of the RP's to halt.

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 pm
More apologies for the increased time of waiting. I will attempt to edit in order to continue posts. I know some have wished to post, while others were waiting to read the progressing story, so I will see if we can return to a steady flow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:10 am
-Major Notice-

I have edited and fixed the current situation, and we are now going to continue on with the story. I am sorry for placing a pause on the RP, I had intended this to be over quickly.

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cherished Ambition
Crew

OG Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:15 am
We can post now?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:20 am
question  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:04 am
x - VoIcom
We can post now?
yes...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:20 am
Oh, I found something I made a while back that ZAFT could employ. To those reading, this is by no means an official unit in the RP at this time.

User Image

This Impulse Kai is a version of the Impulse that is a mass production candidate or a limited production model. It cannot transform and instead has a more basic but flexible non-transforming frame that is still just as capable as the original. It is still compatible with all Silhouette Packs. This not only makes the unit cheaper, but it can function out of normal ships rather than needing a specialized support ship like the Minerva. It is also more power efficient.

User Image

Here is the Impulse Kai using a more power-efficient Destiny Silhouette Pack. I can see this as ZAFT's effort to make a machine that can match or exceed the Taeru while fighting the GoC. If nothing else, they can use it until another mass production unit is developed.

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:05 am
Toshiro Yuki
Oh, I found something I made a while back that ZAFT could employ. To those reading, this is by no means an official unit in the RP at this time.

User Image

This Impulse Kai is a version of the Impulse that is a mass production candidate or a limited production model. It cannot transform and instead has a more basic but flexible non-transforming frame that is still just as capable as the original. It is still compatible with all Silhouette Packs. This not only makes the unit cheaper, but it can function out of normal ships rather than needing a specialized support ship like the Minerva. It is also more power efficient.

User Image

Here is the Impulse Kai using a more power-efficient Destiny Silhouette Pack. I can see this as ZAFT's effort to make a machine that can match or exceed the Taeru while fighting the GoC. If nothing else, they can use it until another mass production unit is developed.

Been meaning to add in the impulse back to tZAFT's arsenal, and that first one would be a good way. I don't think I'll incorporate the destiny impulse here.

Also these gundams don't recharge their batteries, they're replaced. similar to the concept behind the Deuterion Beam Energy Transfer System, it's for quick redeployment and rearmament of the units.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:43 am
Yeah, that's a good idea. Remove the components that need specialized ships to support them and go for a better balance with the practical. I could see Lunamaria using one of these if she ever had to go to a ship not equipped to handle the normal Impulse.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:14 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Yeah, that's a good idea. Remove the components that need specialized ships to support them and go for a better balance with the practical. I could see Lunamaria using one of these if she ever had to go to a ship not equipped to handle the normal Impulse.

I actually discussed with her and she decided on a red Gouf, although I'll present it to her and see if she changes her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 pm
Will wait for Atama launch as post order demands  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games