Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:52 pm
Hey I'm going thru a TON of IRL problems right now and have to go on a brief Hiatus from Gaia and the internet. It's mainly having to move to a new city for REASONS. I shall return some time. NOT SURE WHEN or even how fast.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:46 am
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Everyone, I plan on taking a hiatus soonish...there's so much 'adult' crap I need to deal with....

- moving possibly
- selling my parent's house
- finding a full-time job
- applying for my next degree
- and the much needed month long family vacation in Asia and California

Feel free to host flash space meetings without me...however if you want to wait and hold a biiiig block party when I get back, feel free to do so and layout the ideas for me. We can go house hopping and travel to different towns and have a grand in guild flash space chat.

If there is anything you need from me just message me...I get a feeling I will end up being semi-active in May because I owe Sindeyella and the art auction winner some art....I want it all done before I leave.

Also atm I do have my parents and little sis visiting me so I can't devote too much time here in the next two weeks (I'm graduating as well with my degree in Architectural Design and Construction Technology!)....

So yes, have fun! I will miss you guys and will make a return eventually...hopefully in July.

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Also! Everyone please welcome garagesail to the team! She lives in a different time zone so I'm glad to have her aboard xd

ahhh busy busy, we understand! hope everything goes well AND WE'LL HAVE A MASSIVE PARTY WHEN YOU COME BACK heart

We will go house hopping! But yes, I won't be able to do much this month.

creeping on houses yesss that's what we do mrgreen

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:47 am
Mills XI
Hey I'm going thru a TON of IRL problems right now and have to go on a brief Hiatus from Gaia and the internet. It's mainly having to move to a new city for REASONS. I shall return some time. NOT SURE WHEN or even how fast.

ah, take care too! no pressure, just hope everything'll turn out ok irl.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:15 am
Mills XI
Well if you come back after I do, we will have a massive party upon your arrival! Stay vigilant and stay safe, friend!  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:16 am
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Everyone, I plan on taking a hiatus soonish...there's so much 'adult' crap I need to deal with....

- moving possibly
- selling my parent's house
- finding a full-time job
- applying for my next degree
- and the much needed month long family vacation in Asia and California

Feel free to host flash space meetings without me...however if you want to wait and hold a biiiig block party when I get back, feel free to do so and layout the ideas for me. We can go house hopping and travel to different towns and have a grand in guild flash space chat.

If there is anything you need from me just message me...I get a feeling I will end up being semi-active in May because I owe Sindeyella and the art auction winner some art....I want it all done before I leave.

Also atm I do have my parents and little sis visiting me so I can't devote too much time here in the next two weeks (I'm graduating as well with my degree in Architectural Design and Construction Technology!)....

So yes, have fun! I will miss you guys and will make a return eventually...hopefully in July.

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Also! Everyone please welcome garagesail to the team! She lives in a different time zone so I'm glad to have her aboard xd

ahhh busy busy, we understand! hope everything goes well AND WE'LL HAVE A MASSIVE PARTY WHEN YOU COME BACK heart

We will go house hopping! But yes, I won't be able to do much this month.

creeping on houses yesss that's what we do mrgreen

(; indeed!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:47 am
Mills XI
Okay that was dumb. It worked it's self out I guess. I was told one thing then... HIATUS OVER! sweatdrop  

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:22 pm

*pokes thread
      How is everyone? (its AP season here =.=)
      Anyone want to host a meeting with me around the end of the school year? (aka end of June, beginning of July)
      If yes, maybe help me think of contests and prizes?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:15 am
Sindeyella

*pokes thread
      How is everyone? (its AP season here =.=)
      Anyone want to host a meeting with me around the end of the school year? (aka end of June, beginning of July)
      If yes, maybe help me think of contests and prizes?

Oh man, I am horrible emotion_facepalm
I'll pop in next week though to check on you all because right now I'm studying for my scuba diving exam...

Early July I'd love to work on a big block party. We can make it one giant fiesta. Host one party at my house and anyone else's house and the guild chat space. Maybe host a hide and seek event but we can't go into anyone's houses?

I'll scrounge up some GC to get some nice prizes closer to then and see if I can find other things to give away. If this is a success, we should do a fundraising event - art auction or a raffle to raise money/items to fund our flash space events.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:44 am
systemfailure99
I'll pop in next week though to check on you all because right now I'm studying for my scuba diving exam...

Early July I'd love to work on a big block party. We can make it one giant fiesta. Host one party at my house and anyone else's house and the guild chat space. Maybe host a hide and seek event but we can't go into anyone's houses?

I'll scrounge up some GC to get some nice prizes closer to then and see if I can find other things to give away. If this is a success, we should do a fundraising event - art auction or a raffle to raise money/items to fund our flash space events.

It's fine smile
      Good luck on the exam!!!!

Sounds good, and yeah going into houses would be too much work :/ (towns 1 would be a better place to hide)

/saves up gold/

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:49 pm
*gasp weez* I live! Sorry I've been inactive I got a new computer and well a whole line of games opened up for me. sweatdrop  

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:26 pm
Mills XI
*gasp weez* I live! Sorry I've been inactive I got a new computer and well a whole line of games opened up for me. sweatdrop

Don't you just love that though? I upgrading to a gaming computer because I needed some software to create floor plans for all the rendering but...I do have to admit I downloaded Garry's Mod, Portal and Minecraft lol

Absolutely fantastic.

Glad to have you back though!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:31 pm
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

It's fine smile

Sounds good, and yeah going into houses would be too much work :/ (towns 1 would be a better place to hide)

/saves up gold/

I aced it and I graduated with my degree! F*ck yeah!
There's still a few more things I need to clear up but definitely I look forward to working on this when I come back from my trip.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:04 pm
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

It's fine smile

/saves up gold/

I aced it and I graduated with my degree! F*ck yeah!
There's still a few more things I need to clear up but definitely I look forward to working on this when I come back from my trip.

User Image
                Sɪɴᴅᴇʏᴇʟʟᴀ sᴀʏs...
                AWESOME!!!!!!!
                See you then, and have fun on your trip!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:39 pm
Flash space committee! I have an assignment for you!

We have been tasked with hosting the rave for NPCon

You guys pick the date and venue! We will tell everyone to dress for the rave!

The event runs July 11th-19th

What date would we like? Should we set up a house for the rave or pick a place in towns 2?

Let me know guys!  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,650 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:17 am
                sweet! which dates is everyone free? doing it on the weekends would be a good time, so 16-17 July?
                if it was a single house, it'd probably have to be a big one...

Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games