Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Location: Fiddle's Gym | Mood: Tired, Curious | Outfit | Single

⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙

Jon couldn't help but feel a bit silly as she chuckled at his idiotic ramblings. Listening to her, Jon remembered that he needed to find himself a job! After all, his inheritance money would only go so far and it wasn't like he had a retirement plan already laid out with his current "income". Jon figured he could worry about that after lunch or something. He quietly listened to Summer as she continued with her family and a few other things. With a curious look on his face, Jon decided to push his questionnaire to something he was curious about. "Another question if you don't mind... I did my homework before moving here and rumor had it that the residents here tended to have some kind of "powers"." He said, using air quotes to end it. Jon's eyes watched Summer's reaction, after all he didn't know if it was some kind of hush hush thing amongst the community.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        The tan skinned woman looked at the male standing across from him before she cocked her head to the side a little bit as he stated that he had another question. "Well. It depends on the question." She told him before pausing a moment as he said that he had heard there were people with powers living in the city. Smiling a bit, she then nodded her head. "Your research wasn't wrong. There are more than just humans here." She stated. "I've met a few of them," The ravenette then smiled a little bit. "and truthfully, I myself am one of them." Summer wasn't ashamed about what she was and she usually wasn't shy about admitting what she was. "I'm what you would call a shapeshifter... or werewolf is used sometimes as well." Though it wasn't your typical monster movie werewolf, which she was glad for. The monster movie ones actually scared her as a kid.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Gym time tab ooc I hope this is okay, my brain has been slow...
                                                                        name
                                                                        Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:00 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:28 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku loved this job for the short time she had actually been here. She had a few clients who were relying on her, and with the way she worked she always managed to make sure every person who came to her was comfortable and working as best they could. She knew that not everyone trained like her, but to see people trying their best whether it came to blowing off steam or to fix some people it was always great to her.

Kiku's time was actually free today since this slot wasn't full but she was still here to train herself since she never used an office. She was actually playing basketball in the gym. Kiku's body was more toned than it seemed when it was under work though most people tended to notice her chest more, or the fact that she had the ears and tail of a tiger...barring the times she literally walked in here as a tiger. That wasn't the best first impression especially with her size.

Her size made it a bit easier for this, but she had fun with the people all the while. Times had been peaceful since she got here and she met a lot of wonderful people. Speaking of, she was wondering how they were doing.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Work // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

The new height was a little odd for Sidevi. Something to get used too! She was also dressed in a way different as well, her tail tucked around her waist and hid under a jacket. Her hair even kept up in a cap, which is unusual for her as well. But! She knew of where a friend of hers worked and wanted to see about being able to surprise her. Because.. Bets and reasons.

After making her way to the gym where Kiku had informed her she worked, she stepped inside, glancing about as she makes her way through looking to see if a familiar face was about. She eventually spots Kiku playing basketball as she wanders over and watches. Her eyes glancing over the tiger woman, the muscles standing out this time more than other times as she actually had a few moments to watch.

She continued watching, resting her hands on her sides, hoping her disguise, while not amazing, was good enough for now. Considering her tail was hidden, and everything. She even left her satchel and camera at home so that wouldn't stand out on her. She pondered to herself, she's never really played before... She might ask once she's been discovered.

asbloodrunscold
[/spoiler[

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:10 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku continued to play basketball with a group of the other gym goers, occasionally giving some free tips to correct a form but otherwise she was just having fun with the group. Eventually Kiku's group was declared the "winner" though no one was keeping score.

However there was a slightly curious sight especially for the normally steady tiger as she went to return the ball she seemed to slip on her own tail somewhat, hitting the ground hard enough to draw attention as she slid a bit. She wasn't out for long, but the blush on her face made it clear it was a bit embarrassing though others were laughing. Wasn't the first time she'd done it.

Kiku wasn't aware of Devi's presence thanks to more overpowering smells being present in the gym, nor was she able to suss out a specific Ki at the moment thanks to the amount of activity she just partook in. She did notice a person sitting there looking a bit strange, but she only seemed to wave as she stood there recovering from her fall a bit.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Work // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image

Sidevi blinked, walking over to her friend on instinct forgetting for a moment. Once she made it up to Kiku, "Are you alright? That looked like it may have hurt a little!" Her voice even sounded different than normally as well. Her ears twitched under hat nervously, though unseen she was very aware of it happening. So she grabbed her hat and fixed it back down on her head to quickly hide it.

It was also odd not having to look up as far to Kiku but she was still looking up quiet a ways, though she only seemed to be two and a half feet shorter instead of the normal near 4 feet difference. Her tail was trying hard to shift naturally from her emotions but it stayed put where it was stuck. After a moment she remembered her plans and tried her best to stay calm, resting her hands together in front of her as she continues to look up to Kiku, awaiting a response.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku gently rubbed her nose, wrinkling it a few times to make sure it was alright before a voice caught her attention. Her eyes widened a bit as her tail swayed behind her "I-I'm fine!" she said shooting up to a full stand very quickly as she let out a nervous chuckle bowing to the "stranger" thankful for their concern unaware that it was her friend since she still wasn't able to hone in quite yet.

Once Kiku settled herself she looked down at the stranger for a moment, cocking her head to the side "Oh hey~! I haven't seen you around before, are you new to the gym?" she smiled bowing again before extending a hand "I am Kiku Oshiro, one of the trainers at the gym. Who are you?" she asked, looking fully recovered and taking on her usual friendly look.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:20 pm
User Image

With a small nervous twitch of her arm before fully moving, Sidevi reached out and shook hands with Kiku, "I haven't been here before! You are correct in that one. I haven't been here before!" Sidevi then smiled, resting her hand back at her side. Clearly thinking to herself as if trying to figure something out. She bites her lip before taking a deep breathe and continuing with, "So.. Did I... Manage to sneak up on with you realizing it?" Sidevi asked with a small smile.

She takes her hat off, her ears shifting and moving as if stretching out from being cramped under the hat, her tail even slips out from behind her jacket as she giggles softly. "I could have tried to keep the charade up for as long as I could! But I figure you might eventually figure something out! Plus.. I almost blew it when you slipped, I got a tad concerned.. hehe." She rubs the back of her head as she looks back up to Kiku, smiling this time. "So uh.. You can let me know if I win my prize later.. In the mean time! Why don't you show me around what you do here? You did say you enjoy it very much!"

She rests her hands behind her back and rocks gently on her feet while waiting for Kiku to react.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:54 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was a bit confused as the stranger spoke as though she was familiar. However, as Sidevi revealed herself the giant tiger's eyes went a bit wide "Oh!" she blushed a bit embarrassed. She got fooled so easily! She chuckled "You got me then." she conceded. She never expected Sidevi to show up here of all places given the fact that she seemed to have no interesting but a deal as a deal was it not?

Kiku was happy to knew her friend was willing to nearly lose her bet just to check up on her however. Her ears twitched "Well you won, but I'll give you your prize when you feel more comfortable." she said. If Kiku recalled she owed her friend a kiss. She'd get that kiss.

However, Sidevi wanted to see what Kiku did around here and for that she smiled "Okay! For the first part of your reward I'll give a free day of training." she said before she began to walk intent on showing Sidevi around first "Its great here, we have a gym, a track field, special classes and all sorts of equipment. My job here is to train people personally. One on one, and I've been doing it for a bit like teaching people how to swim!" she tapped her chin "What something that interest you that you never really got into?"
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:04 pm
User Image

Sidevi giggles happily to herself, in a near victorious manner as she smiles widely, "And you were worried I was going to try and hurt you or something in an ambush." Sidevi chimes as she pokes her tongue out at Kiku. She then stops and glances around the gym. Trying to think of anything in particular that would catch her attention. Her ears twitched as she spoke, "Well... I do a lot of running and climbing as it is. Sports I've never done... Any kind of weight lifting I've never done.." she admits, almost embarrassingly so.

her eyes keep scanning through the gym as her ears kind of droop a little as she looks back up to Kiku asking, "I uh, don't know! What would you recommend?" her ears lift back up almost excitedly so as she appears to await Kiku's guidance on this matter.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:38 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku chuckled at Devi a bit "Well I am not very much used to certain things." she said tapping her nose in embarrassment. Devi did not seem like the type to hurt people and she knew that, but Kiku was still behind in some ways which made it hard to express. She let it pass before Devi described things she'd never done before. Kiku herself was wondering what type of things might fit for the squirrel girl. She began to hum before moving closer observing her.

Kiku took the liberty to touch the squirrel a little before she moved back "Well I do not doubt you have a lot of endurance." she said. She smiled before moving off to grab a set of dumbbells but they were light. Kiku was mostly testing something, she already made a guess as to what might help the squirrel most but there was nothing wrong with letting her try more. The tiger held them out "40 pounds to start." she said "A strong body is a very healthy one, and strength is very important for a climber no?" it was light and Kiku had her own to show her how.

She wanted to see how the girl reacted to it before moving to something else she figured she might like more especially for her energy. Kiku still had the biggest smile on her face however and was chuffing again. She really did love her job, and helping a friend was even better even if it was just for the day.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Work // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:19 pm
User Image

Sidevi giggles a second time, "Well! Better get used to it! Since I am around!" she says almost triumphantly, flashing Kiku a bright grin. Though when Kiku starts to inspect her she gives a curious look, almost standing rigid as if she's afraid to move and break Kiku's concentration even the touching kept her mostly and unmoving.

When kiku returned she took the weights from her. They had some weight too them but weren't all completely unliftable. Sidevi follows Kiku's lead, moving them in the same fashion she was before speaking again, "Yes! It is good for climbers, I know I can at least lift my own body weight up when climbing, plus any little extra equipment weight I happen to be carrying." She said almost proudly.

Thought after a while of following Kiku's lead she glances up to the much larger woman, "So uh.. during the final part of the reward of the bet, is there any place you want to go for that or just eh? No big deal?" She asks as a soft blush slowly spreads across her cheeks. "To be fair, I wasn't expecting to win that bet at all, what with how you can sense people, and if your sense of smell is as good as mine or better. hehehe."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:47 am

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku let out a small whistle "Well I figured as much. I think it might not do you much good to focus too much on strength training." she said her ears twitching a bit "But it would not hurt just in case you ever wish to carry heavier equipment for shoots." the tiger said as she continued to show the squirrel how to curl. She seemed to be responding well to it at least so maybe this wouldn't be bad, it was just light work since Kiku wasn't totally sure if the squirrel ever planned to come here again.

However she froze somewhat at the next statement, a blush creeping across her face "W-Well being in the gym messes with my senses a little and that fall made it hard to see Ki." she coughed a bit embarrassed herself now that Devi pointed it out, but there was something else ringing in the tigers ears "S-So what are you looking for like a date?" she looked off. It sounded silly, but sounded like it to her especially if it was tied to her reward.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Work // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:30 pm
User Image

The question of a date causes Sidevi to blink and tilt her head in a surprised manner, "I uh.. Didn't mean like that! I wouldn't be against it but! I just was like asking.. for somewhere other than here I..' Sidevi bites her lip lost in thought or searching for something to say clearly. Though of course fumbling over her words she speaks again, "I..uh.. Meant.. like, somewhere private? No.. that's not better. That could be taken to mean worse!"

Sidevi sighs and remains quiet a moment, trying to build up some form of courage certainly. "What I mean to say is! Sure, if you aren't against it! it wasn't my original plan, but then again my original plan included me failing to sneak up on you in the first place!" Sidevi then nods and points up to Kiku in a silly manner, "If you know of any places when you go floating around that would be nice! Miss I can just fly where ever I want." Sidevi's reddening cheeks suggest that she's speaking to hide something else.

"Or even your place if you have one, you've seen mine! Wait no... That sounds odd too." Sidevi pauses to think to herself for a moment, looking off to the side. Debating on what to say next surely, "Well! If you wanted me to be totally unsure of what to say you accomplished it... Though to answer the question which I may have already done, I wouldn't say no if you weren't opposed to it that is." Sidevi nods again, hopefully saying the correct thing that time.

asbloodrunscold

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games