Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:56 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina keeps a calm face as she she explains, remembering her promise to Aidar to remain peaceful for the moment. Though she did not make an outright pledge to do so, she still said that she would, and to do otherwise than what she says that she will do would stain her honor, for although lies are not unheard of among her people, the are unthinkable and liars are greatly shunned by society.*
"Zat may be part of eet. You have a mixed smell of Brydevolf and something feline. I can only guess zat vone of your parents was a verevolfen rogue which would likely mean zat your conception was a violent and non-permanent union. Or vone of your parents was an Icevolf exile, which vould make you genetic vaste. Offspring of vhat would be our creemeenal eleement, eef ve actually tolerated zer exeestence. My people have a name for your eelk... "Droch Sæd" Ze "bad seed". Your kind are unwanted among my people, and vould not be velcome among us, even as a beggar. I cannot even understand how it ess that Lord Aidar can even tolerate you?"
"Di ye really wanna know?"
"Aidar growls. Mina then looks at him with a puzzled expression on her face.*
"It's because Ah'm ONE OF THEM!"
*Mina's eyes go wide."
"Ah too have been exiled, o me oon free will! Ah rejected our ways, left the forest, consorted wit vampires,who also be related to me by blood! Ah be nae different than they."
"My lord, I'm sorry, I ment no disrespect. I-"
"Ye may ave meant nae disrespect ta me, bu tha disrespect was none the less paid! :X "
"I'm sorry, I'll never speak of eet again!"
*Mina then looks back to Vanessa.*
"Anyvay, that ees only a possible reason vhy I call you filth. I don't really care who or vhat your parents are. Ze real reason Vhy I treat you like Scheisse is because you are a friend of zat straw haired peeg, Ragnarok. Eff I make you suffer, them I make her suffer... I also now belive you to be a liar, as ze legendary Karack deesappeared from Gaia over 7,000 years ago and by now would have been dead for centuries, before you could have even been born! No doubt, you have read our heestory and are futilely attempting to use eet against me... stare But, zat ees to be put to ze side for now. Ve are to eat een peace an not fight for now. Come, let us eat."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*Mina asks as she tuns to Aidar. Aidar then turns to Vanessa.*
"Di ye wan Ah should tell her, or should ye?"
*He asks.*
"This be gettin too funny."

Vanessa: she would believe you more if you tell her, if she needs more proof, I can give it to her^^

"Very well."
*Aidar says. He then steps near Mina placing both his hands on her shoulders, which causes her heart to skip a beat.*
"Mina..."
*Aidar says, looking into her face.*
"Vannesa here, is the daughteron of the legendaryl Lycan warrior, Karack Kreutz and the the Greymalkin warrior, Valerie from the Crystal Wars, and she be over 6,000 years old. The gods o the world tha Karack was banished ta by King Belial have blessed her with the gift o resurrection... Every time she grows old and dies over the centuries, she then resurrects and her body is restored to the body of a wee babe."
*Her face goes completely blank and she just stands there like a vegetable, But Aidar knows that she's just still taking it all in. He then smiles and decides to give her one last push.*
"tha's right..."
*He says.*
"All this time, ye've been beratin the oldest livin full blooded Kreutz in existance!"
User Image
Mina's eyes slowly go wide enough to pop out of her head, her ears hang down, and she slowly makes a frown that seems to hang down off of her chin, making a literal long face as her jaw drops completely down in absolute horror as she now realizes the full severity of her actions. She just stands there like that, horror stricken and still as a statue.*
"Mina?"
*Aidar asks.*
Miina?"
*Aidar then lets his left hand drop to his side and brings his right hand in front of her eyes and snaps his figures 4 times, before waving his palm, trying to get a reaction from her. Un able to feal any breath goning from her, he then puts his index and middle fingers on her neck and quickly pulls away, his grey human eyes wide with shock. Grabbing her by the shoulders again, he bends and puts his right ear to her chest.*
"Fack me, She's got nae pulse! eek "
*He shouts.*

Veronica: ok, that kind of shtick is stuff, Michael Bay, shyamalan, and uwe ball wont even touch, *sigh* ok one deus ex machina coming up
*veronica rubs her hands together and you hear some charging sound.

User Image
Before Veronica can make her move, Mina suddenly throws back her head and screams out in hysteria, making Aidar jump back as she grabs her cranium with both hands, digging her claws into her scalp and falls to her knees.*
"Dummkopf!!!"
*She screams.*
Eeedeeot! Moron! buffoon! I deedn't I deedn't! No, no, no!!! Nien! Nien!"
*Mina then proceeds to curse in Norse as she hammers at the ground with her fists.*
"Verdammt! Verdammt! Piefke Mist in einem Hut! Dumm idiotisch dummkopf wertlose Fotze von einem dummen Arsch dumm einparken Piefke Hündin! Sie scherzen mich! Sie scheißen mich! Scheiße auf mich! Verdammte verdammte verdammte Hölle! Scheiße, die verworrene verworrene Fotze, die Sie Piefke trat in sie bis zu Ihren verdammten Hüften Sie wertlose Scheiße essen Piefke dumb-a**! Schmutzig, lausig - wie ekelhaft! Was für ein dreckiger Trick! Ich bin gefickt! Ich bin gefickt! Sht wird den Fan treffen! Die Hölle wird los! Ich bin gefickt! Ich bin gefickt!"
*Now reduced to a blithering idiot, she crawls over to Vanessa, Sobbing and weeping as she repeatedly kisses her feat!*
"verzeihen! verzeihen! Entschuldigung! Barmherzigkeit! Verzeihen Sie, hassen Sie nicht hassen Sie verzeihen Sie verzeihen Sie bitte verzeihen Sie bitte! Entschuldigt!"
*She cries, inbetween kisses.*
(Note: Vanessa should be able to understand everything Mina is saying, as she is Norse, herself and this language was quite commonly spoken by Ulfris, Karack, and their kin in the times of the Crystal Wars, all the way up to the Dark Ages. )

*veronica tyles everything intogoogle translate on her tablet.*
Veronica: oh my, what colorful language.
*vanessa kneels down placing voth hands on her cheeks getting her to stop to meet her eyes,*
Vanessa: enough of that, ok? Younhave no need to do this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:54 pm
Burning Icewolf
*on my way to the dining area, I am alerted by the commotion that Mina and everyone was causing, I make haste to see what is going on. To my suprise i see the one who likes to call me a "stringed hair sow" on her hands and knees licking and kissing vanessa's feet like the arrogant little slut that she is, i cant help but walk toward her and look closely atthe display* "Dies ist adorable, die arrogante Hündin in Hitze ist auf ihren Händen und Knien wie ein guter kleiner Hund, Mizuti, kommen Sie einen Blick auf diese"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:50 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina keeps a calm face as she she explains, remembering her promise to Aidar to remain peaceful for the moment. Though she did not make an outright pledge to do so, she still said that she would, and to do otherwise than what she says that she will do would stain her honor, for although lies are not unheard of among her people, the are unthinkable and liars are greatly shunned by society.*
"Zat may be part of eet. You have a mixed smell of Brydevolf and something feline. I can only guess zat vone of your parents was a verevolfen rogue which would likely mean zat your conception was a violent and non-permanent union. Or vone of your parents was an Icevolf exile, which vould make you genetic vaste. Offspring of vhat would be our creemeenal eleement, eef ve actually tolerated zer exeestence. My people have a name for your eelk... "Droch Sæd" Ze "bad seed". Your kind are unwanted among my people, and vould not be velcome among us, even as a beggar. I cannot even understand how it ess that Lord Aidar can even tolerate you?"
"Di ye really wanna know?"
"Aidar growls. Mina then looks at him with a puzzled expression on her face.*
"It's because Ah'm ONE OF THEM!"
*Mina's eyes go wide."
"Ah too have been exiled, o me oon free will! Ah rejected our ways, left the forest, consorted wit vampires,who also be related to me by blood! Ah be nae different than they."
"My lord, I'm sorry, I ment no disrespect. I-"
"Ye may ave meant nae disrespect ta me, bu tha disrespect was none the less paid! :X "
"I'm sorry, I'll never speak of eet again!"
*Mina then looks back to Vanessa.*
"Anyvay, that ees only a possible reason vhy I call you filth. I don't really care who or vhat your parents are. Ze real reason Vhy I treat you like Scheisse is because you are a friend of zat straw haired peeg, Ragnarok. Eff I make you suffer, them I make her suffer... I also now belive you to be a liar, as ze legendary Karack deesappeared from Gaia over 7,000 years ago and by now would have been dead for centuries, before you could have even been born! No doubt, you have read our heestory and are futilely attempting to use eet against me... stare But, zat ees to be put to ze side for now. Ve are to eat een peace an not fight for now. Come, let us eat."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*Mina asks as she tuns to Aidar. Aidar then turns to Vanessa.*
"Di ye wan Ah should tell her, or should ye?"
*He asks.*
"This be gettin too funny."

Vanessa: she would believe you more if you tell her, if she needs more proof, I can give it to her^^

"Very well."
*Aidar says. He then steps near Mina placing both his hands on her shoulders, which causes her heart to skip a beat.*
"Mina..."
"Vannesa here, is the daughteron of the legendaryl Lycan warrior, Karack Kreutz and the the Greymalkin warrior, Valerie from the Crystal Wars, and she be over 6,000 years old. The gods o the world tha Karack was banished ta by King Belial have blessed her with the gift o resurrection... Every time she grows old and dies over the centuries, she then resurrects and her body is restored to the body of a wee babe."
*Her face goes completely blank and she just stands there like a vegetable, But Aidar knows that she's just still taking it all in. He then smiles and decides to give her one last push.*
"tha's right..."
*He says.*
"All this time, ye've been beratin the oldest livin full blooded Kreutz in existance!"
User Image
Mina's eyes slowly go wide enough to pop out of her head, her ears hang down, and she slowly makes a frown that seems to hang down off of her chin, making a literal long face as her jaw drops completely down in absolute horror as she now realizes the full severity of her actions. She just stands there like that, horror stricken and still as a statue.*
"Mina?"
*Aidar asks.*
Miina?"
*Aidar then lets his left hand drop to his side and brings his right hand in front of her eyes and snaps his figures 4 times, before waving his palm, trying to get a reaction from her. Un able to feal any breath goning from her, he then puts his index and middle fingers on her neck and quickly pulls away, his grey human eyes wide with shock. Grabbing her by the shoulders again, he bends and puts his right ear to her chest.*
*He shouts.*

Veronica: ok, that kind of shtick is stuff, Michael Bay, shyamalan, and uwe ball wont even touch, *sigh* ok one deus ex machina coming up

User Image
Before Veronica can make her move, Mina suddenly throws back her head and screams out in hysteria, making Aidar jump back as she grabs her cranium with both hands, digging her claws into her scalp and falls to her knees.*
"Dummkopf!!!"
*She screams.*
*Mina then proceeds to curse in Norse as she hammers at the ground with her fists.*
"Verdammt! Verdammt! Piefke Mist in einem Hut! Dumm idiotisch dummkopf wertlose Fotze von einem dummen Arsch dumm einparken Piefke Hündin! Sie scherzen mich! Sie scheißen mich! Scheiße auf mich! Verdammte verdammte verdammte Hölle! Scheiße, die verworrene verworrene Fotze, die Sie Piefke trat in sie bis zu Ihren verdammten Hüften Sie wertlose Scheiße essen Piefke dumb-a**! Schmutzig, lausig - wie ekelhaft! Was für ein dreckiger Trick! Ich bin gefickt! Ich bin gefickt! Sht wird den Fan treffen! Die Hölle wird los! Ich bin gefickt! Ich bin gefickt!"
*Now reduced to a blithering idiot, she crawls over to Vanessa, Sobbing and weeping as she repeatedly kisses her feat!*
"verzeihen! verzeihen! Entschuldigung! Barmherzigkeit! Verzeihen Sie, hassen Sie nicht hassen Sie verzeihen Sie verzeihen Sie bitte verzeihen Sie bitte! Entschuldigt!"
(Note: Vanessa should be able to understand everything Mina is saying, as she is Norse, herself and this language was quite commonly spoken by Ulfris, Karack, and their kin in the times of the Crystal Wars, all the way up to the Dark Ages. )

*vanessa kneels down placing voth hands on her cheeks getting her to stop to meet her eyes,*

*Mina whimpers timidly as she looks up at Vanessa, her face swimming with tears.*
"I'm sorry."
"She whines.*
Eef I had only known... Your father ees a legend among my people. Almost a meetheecal god! He vas the cousin of Ulfris, father of my people. There are few honors greater zan to be in ze presence of vone such as you, Ze daughter of Karack, and I have turned eet into a mockery! I am deesgraced! I am deeshonored! I am not vorthy to be een your presence!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:03 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
*on my way to the dining area, I am alerted by the commotion that Mina and everyone was causing, I make haste to see what is going on. To my suprise i see the one who likes to call me a "stringed hair sow" on her hands and knees licking and kissing vanessa's feet like the arrogant little slut that she is, i cant help but walk toward her and look closely atthe display* "Dies ist adorable, die arrogante Hündin in Hitze ist auf ihren Händen und Knien wie ein guter kleiner Hund, Mizuti, kommen Sie einen Blick auf diese"

Looks like ye need tae learn more aboot me people, Ragnarok."
*Aidar chuckles.*
Werewolves dunnae go intae heat an we use the word "b i t c h" to describe a beautiful young girl. the only thing ye've said tha even comes close to bein an insult, was "arrogant".  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:11 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
"Ok, tha's good."
*Aileen says as she lowers her hands.*
"Keep that up you two."
*She then dips a spong in the boiling water and then sits down on the Zurg's cot with it's head in her lap. She sets the sponge aside and carefully unwraps the Zurg's bandage, revealing a charred stump where it's arm used to be and and shredded burned flesh on the chest. Wadding up the bandage, she tosses it into the boiling water and then tilting the Zurg's torso into a a half sitting position, she takes the warm sponge and proceeds to gently wash tit's wound.*
"Greagus?"
*She calls out.*

*The reclining mountain of of a Warg had just finished his portions and was gnawing on a rib bone, when his ears perk upo and he suddely freezes as he hears Aileen call for him. Setting his bone down he gets up and lumbers over to her.*
"Can you get me Luminova's first aid kit?"
*She asks the warg as she pats down the Zurg's wound with the hot sponge.*
*Greagus sniffs about the hospice searching for Luminova's scent for a bit and upon finding it, follows it's trail. Once it starts to lead him northeast, he realizes that he's following the direction that Luminova went and turns around to follows it in the direction that she came from. Eventuall, he comes to a first aid kit and satisfied with what he found, picks the whole thing up between his jaws and takes it to Aileen.*

*Aileen takes the first-aid kit from Greagus and opening it, takes out some fresh bandages and salve for treating burns from and applies the salve to the Zurg's wounds.*
"Ah think those bandages be boiled enough, now."
*She says to Sha and bane, as she wraps the new bandages around the Zurg's chest and shoulder.*
"The two o ye should be goin on ta feed and tend ta some more patients. Ah'll be with ye, shortly."

"As you wish M'lady." He returned the wrappings to his hands and continued alone through the infirmary ward and he worked his craft to bring healing to those who needed it. Many of the Zurg were awestruck by his presence and some of them likened him to a God, but he merely smiled and shook his head as he did his best to dispell that notion.

When he had completed his task, he raised his head at sensing someone else in pain. The feeling was alien to him as it wasn't coming from one of the Zurg. He let the sensations flow through him and he soon realized that it was coming from the one called Mina.

He made his way back to the hall where the others were gathered and he witnessed Mina hysterically crying at the feet of Vanessa begging for forgiveness. Obviously she had just witnessed some revelation that had rocked her to her core. He took his place alongside Aidar. He was a little shaken to see her so upset. "Is she going to be ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

"Very well."
"Mina..."
"tha's right..."
*He says.*
User Image
"Mina?"
*Aidar asks.*
Miina?"
*He shouts.*

User Image
"Dummkopf!!!"
*She screams.*

*Mina whimpers timidly as she looks up at Vanessa, her face swimming with tears.*
"I'm sorry."
"She whines.*
Eef I had only known... Your father ees a legend among my people. Almost a meetheecal god! He vas the cousin of Ulfris, father of my people. There are few honors greater zan to be in ze presence of vone such as you, Ze daughter of Karack, and I have turned eet into a mockery! I am deesgraced! I am deeshonored! I am not vorthy to be een your presence!"

*vanessa gently moves her head slightly the she moves closer and licks the side of her neck a few times*  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:23 pm
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
"Ok, tha's good."
*Aileen says as she lowers her hands.*
"Keep that up you two."
*She then dips a spong in the boiling water and then sits down on the Zurg's cot with it's head in her lap. She sets the sponge aside and carefully unwraps the Zurg's bandage, revealing a charred stump where it's arm used to be and and shredded burned flesh on the chest. Wadding up the bandage, she tosses it into the boiling water and then tilting the Zurg's torso into a a half sitting position, she takes the warm sponge and proceeds to gently wash tit's wound.*
"Greagus?"
*She calls out.*

*The reclining mountain of of a Warg had just finished his portions and was gnawing on a rib bone, when his ears perk upo and he suddely freezes as he hears Aileen call for him. Setting his bone down he gets up and lumbers over to her.*
*Greagus sniffs about the hospice searching for Luminova's scent for a bit and upon finding it, follows it's trail. Once it starts to lead him northeast, he realizes that he's following the direction that Luminova went and turns around to follows it in the direction that she came from. Eventuall, he comes to a first aid kit and satisfied with what he found, picks the whole thing up between his jaws and takes it to Aileen.*

*Aileen takes the first-aid kit from Greagus and opening it, takes out some fresh bandages and salve for treating burns from and applies the salve to the Zurg's wounds.*
*She says to Sha and bane, as she wraps the new bandages around the Zurg's chest and shoulder.*
"The two o ye should be goin on ta feed and tend ta some more patients. Ah'll be with ye, shortly."

"As you wish M'lady." He returned the wrappings to his hands and continued alone through the infirmary ward and he worked his craft to bring healing to those who needed it. Many of the Zurg were awestruck by his presence and some of them likened him to a God, but he merely smiled and shook his head as he did his best to dispell that notion.

When he had completed his task, he raised his head at sensing someone else in pain. The feeling was alien to him as it wasn't coming from one of the Zurg. He let the sensations flow through him and he soon realized that it was coming from the one called Mina.

He made his way back to the hall where the others were gathered and he witnessed Mina hysterically crying at the feet of Vanessa begging for forgiveness. Obviously she had just witnessed some revelation that had rocked her to her core. He took his place alongside Aidar. He was a little shaken to see her so upset. "Is she going to be ok?"

*Aidar looks over at Sha.*
"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*
"We Icewolves be naturists and dunnae really have any religion. The closest thin we have to a pantheon, be our legends. Our famous ones... The mighty heroes o our history who accomplished great thins. Some of them even say Ah be close tae countin as one, bu, Ah dunnae think so. Ah be jus a man, trying tae do wha Ah feel tae be right. Maybe after Ah pass, Ah will be remembered as such, An Ah like tae think Ah would be, Bu, Ah never will be, in me own eyes. They did great thins that changed the whole world, or at leas decided it's fate... Only once Ah kill Tyrius once an for all and accomplish me dream of peace between all races, will Ah feel I'm worthy of bein such a legend. Bu, Ah dunnae expect ta live tae see it...

As for Mina... Imagine that ye met someone, and ye hated them from the start... You treat them like the most vile and retched thing in existence, and ye hate them so much, tha killin em would nae satsfy ye.. ye wan them tae suffer to the point tha they wanna kill themselves just tae end it, and then ye dunnae let em, just so ye can torture em some more... Then you find oot tha all this time, they be one the very gods or deities tha ye have revered yer whole life... Tha's pretty much wha jus happened tae Mina, here. Vanessa be the daughter of one such legend... His name was Karack and he was the cousin of Ulfris, the father an founder of all Icewolves. the man who defeated Tyrius, over 7,000 years ago, and freed this word from his wicked rule."

(By the way, Sha' there is no hall, we are camped out in a field. We only got tents. I suppose one could consider a passageway between two rose of tents could be considered a "hall" but, I'm not so sure that would be accurate... FYI )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:59 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*
"We Icewolves be naturists and dunnae really have any religion. The closest thin we have to a pantheon, be our legends. Our famous ones... The mighty heroes o our history who accomplished great thins. Some of them even say Ah be close tae countin as one, bu, Ah dunnae think so. Ah be jus a man, trying tae do wha Ah feel tae be right. Maybe after Ah pass, Ah will be remembered as such, An Ah like tae think Ah would be, Bu, Ah never will be, in me own eyes. They did great thins that changed the whole world, or at leas decided it's fate... Only once Ah kill Tyrius once an for all and accomplish me dream of peace between all races, will Ah feel I'm worthy of bein such a legend. Bu, Ah dunnae expect ta live tae see it...

As for Mina... Imagine that ye met someone, and ye hated them from the start... You treat them like the most vile and retched thing in existence, and ye hate them so much, tha killin em would nae satsfy ye.. ye wan them tae suffer to the point tha they wanna kill themselves just tae end it, and then ye dunnae let em, just so ye can torture em some more... Then you find oot tha all this time, they be one the very gods or deities tha ye have revered yer whole life... Tha's pretty much wha jus happened tae Mina, here. Vanessa be the daughter of one such legend... His name was Karack and he was the cousin of Ulfris, the father an founder of all Icewolves. the man who defeated Tyrius, over 7,000 years ago, and freed this word from his wicked rule."

(By the way, Sha' there is no hall, we are camped out in a field. We only got tents. I suppose one could consider a passageway between two rose of tents could be considered a "hall" but, I'm not so sure that would be accurate... FYI )

He gave a smile as he listened. The more he heard, the more similarities were revealed. He nodded and laid a reassuring hand on Aidar's shoulder. "I understand completely. You're a wise and humble leader. You want your own personal renown and rightfully so, but you do not lose sight of what is more important. I respect that. I only wish more thought as you do. There would be less war in the world. "

He sighed as his eyes remained on Mina. He knew what she was feeling. Looking at her was like looking in a mirror and he saw himself. He saw what he became all those years ago; a slave to anger and hate. He lowered his eyes briefly as a lump began to form in his throat and a single tear began to course down his face.

(Ooc:My bad. sweatdrop ))  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:34 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*

He gave a smile as he listened. The more he heard, the more similarities were revealed. He nodded and laid a reassuring hand on Aidar's shoulder. "I understand completely. You're a wise and humble leader. You want your own personal renown and rightfully so, but you do not lose sight of what is more important. I respect that. I only wish more thought as you do. There would be less war in the world. "

He sighed as his eyes remained on Mina. He knew what she was feeling. Looking at her was like looking in a mirror and he saw himself. He saw what he became all those years ago; a slave to anger and hate. He lowered his eyes briefly as a lump began to form in his throat and a single tear began to course down his face.

*shinryu awkward slides in(by awkward slides: he is overing or floating in a some way) looking at darkfrost kissing vanessa's feet*
Shinryu: yeah..... wrath, anger, unbridaled hatred is terrible amd annoyingly clingy........ so...... what i miss?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:27 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch

"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*

*shinryu awkward slides in(by awkward slides: he is overing or floating in a some way) looking at darkfrost kissing vanessa's feet*
Shinryu: yeah..... wrath, anger, unbridaled hatred is terrible amd annoyingly clingy........ so...... what i miss?

The voice startled Sha out of his reverie. He narrowed his eyes at the newcomer. "And what would you know about such things? They are no laughing matter. They have destroyed and consumed many things." He took a deep breath and did his best to compose himself.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:44 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*

"Aye, indead."
*Aidar says.*
It be so sad tha so many so-called leaders in the world fail tae understand tha the purpose o bein a leader be to protect their people and ses tha their needs are met, nae tae make others do wha ye want. As for renown, Ah ken tha ye meant it as a complement, bu tae seek glory for one's self seem like a selfish motive tae me... In Castle Ire, where Ah grew up, there be a room where statues of the four greatest heroes in Icewolf history stand over the falls tha feed the garden and great tree down there.

Ulfris, the legendary Father o Icewolves who liberated this word from darkness.... Maximum kaiser, the metal hero who appeared to defend this world from the Terror of the Metalmorphs, terrible towering metallic creatures that fed on the life force of all living and even unliving things... they were a threat to both the living and the undead. Some legends ay tha he himself was a Metalmoph who betrayed their leader, Galvatos to protect us. Other say tha he was o Icewolf origin. There be also Edmund, who fought against the first incarnation o the terrorist organization G.H.O.S.T... An, Kathleen, the young Brydewolf who defeated the horrible Vrykolakes, a Vampire an Lycan hybrid. The son o the brutal would be tyrant Zudhred, who led the Vampires against the Icewolves an final civil war that resulted in our exile. She then led us intae the forest, where she defeated the King o Shadows and founded what would be our home for over 2,000 years, until G.H.O.S.T. destroyed it... Ever day, Ah would stand on the stairs and look up at em as a child, an long ta be jus like em, to answer the call of heroism, tae protect, to fight for wha be right an inspire the generations tae come... Tae built the world tha they will one day live in, and make sure tha it be a good one. For in the end, all we mortals have is wha we can pass on tae the next generation... Everythin else... All tha we are, will jus quickly fade away, leavin naught bu ash... Tae think o one's self, is ultimately futile.

Do nae worry tae much aboot Mina. She has only suffered an crushin blow tae her pride. This be only a lesson in humility. She'll recover, an be all the better for it.... After all, She be the shadow Lord's daughter."
*Aidar then looks to the West and can see that the sun has set It can no longer be seen and only faint read light can be seen peaking over the mountains, only barely illuminating the camp.*
"I'ts time."
*He says.*
"Everybody pack up! We're movin oot! Those who still be hungry, will ave tae grab some food tae eat on the go an pack up the res."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:52 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch

"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*

The voice startled Sha out of his reverie. He narrowed his eyes at the newcomer. "And what would you know about such things? They are no laughing matter. They have destroyed and consumed many things." He took a deep breath and did his best to compose himself.

Shinryu: i wanna say age, but i don't remember, so im going to go with experience..... something most of you have seen first hand.

(Fyi: not a new comer. )  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:58 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*

Shinryu: i wanna say age, but i don't remember, so im going to go with experience..... something most of you have seen first hand.

"Ah mean now, people! Hurry up an pack, while we still have enough light tae see wha we be doin!"
*Aidar barks.*
User Image
*Mina immediately goes over to the food and hurriedly rips a thigh from the boar and tears the intestines and stomach from the elk. She sniffs the end of the intestines and pinches off a section and throws it out into the field and wads the rest up and stuffs it in the stomach with the pork thigh and a large salmon. She then takes off her silk skirt and uses it to bundle op some fruits and vegetables. A couple of apples, a squash, some cherries a crown of broccoli. She sets the bundle and stomach full of meats next to her and they disappear into her shadow. She then takes the keg of mead and uses it to fill a canteen that she pulls out of a pocket in the back of her armor. Tucking the canteen back into the pocket, she then goes about packing the food up with Aidar inside the tarp which is now bundled into a huge makeshift sack and strapped to Greagus's back. She then goes back to the spot where she gathered food earlier and pulls the food she had gathered out of her shadow.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*

"Ah mean now, people! Hurry up an pack, while we still have enough light tae see wha we be doin!"
*Aidar barks.*
User Image
*Mina immediately goes over to the food and hurriedly rips a thigh from the boar and tears the intestines and stomach from the elk. She sniffs the end of the intestines and pinches off a section and throws it out into the field and wads the rest up and stuffs it in the stomach with the pork thigh and a large salmon. She then takes off her silk skirt and uses it to bundle op some fruits and vegetables. A couple of apples, a squash, some cherries a crown of broccoli. She sets the bundle and stomach full of meats next to her and they disappear into her shadow. She then takes the keg of mead and uses it to fill a canteen that she pulls out of a pocket in the back of her armor. Tucking the canteen back into the pocket, she then goes about packing the food up with Aidar inside the tarp which is now bundled into a huge makeshift sack and strapped to Greagus's back. She then goes back to the spot where she gathered food earlier and pulls the food she had gathered out of her shadow.*

User Image
*Luminova places her left hand on the Shadow Knight's right cheek as he places his left hand an her right shoulder and his right arm around her waist and the two share a kiss before the Shadow knight drops his left hand from her shoulder to grab his weapons and then departs from her to resume his duties among the fighters. As he breaks away from her, she is reluctant to part with him, her finger tips remaining on his face until he pulls out beyond her reach. While the Shadow Knight proceeds to gather the fighters, Luminova glows like a silver firefly in the darkness as she returns to the Hospice area of camp.*
"Aileen, Sha please prep the cots for transport!"
*She commands as she kneals at the side of a patient in their cot and ashifts the cot's legs which are hinged, turning them into handles.*
"Stretcher barers?"
*She calls out and in response two icewolves come each take an end of the cot holding the patient and lift the handles up onto their shoulders.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games