Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Shinda l Item/s ➤: Sword

Calian walked down the chapel isles, making his way back to the alter. At this point he was thinking about praying for some sleep. Calian had now been up around 27 hours straight, and he was tired. Reaching the front, Calian heard a voice coming from outside the chapel doors. Letting out a heavy sigh, he turned back around and headed to the door.

Calian opened the door to Shinda, the girl in which he tried to help the night before. She looked much worse now however, and this worried him. Hello Shinda... what seems to be the problem? Please come in.. Calian placed his hand on Shinda's back and lead her into the chapel. From behind, he could see the blackened veins on her neck. This is worse then I thought....

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious
ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis was heading back to the hospital wing, thankfully Scarlett was with a staff member, and it seems that she's testing her. While he was on his way he noticed Shinda heading to the chapel. The girl was corrupted and being close to any holy presence would cause discomfort. "What's she planning to do? Why go to the chapel of all places." Nemesis kept his distance and continued to follow her.

When she entered the chapel Nemesis stood outside while keeping his ears open, he wanted to gather pure correct information, he had no time for info that would change if he was present. Nemesis moved very stealthily he barely made a single sound. "She can't be planning an exorcism right? No, that would kill her...I shouldn't jump to conclusions I should just wait and see where this goes. Besides, I don't think the priest would agree to something so reckless without more information"

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Theme →→ | I am Justice |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Scared and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'm Sorry everyone...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| Nemesis can interrupt~<3 |

Despite everything that the girl was surprisingly calm and happy. "I'm sorry to disturb Father...but I need help. I need you to Exorcise me. The demon I have a pact with is corrupting me. I will give my life to ensure everyone's safety..." Shinda looked off to the side. Her smile faded as she pulled out her phone. "I would like to say good bye to my friends..." Shinda Sent a Picture Text to her friends and one of her teachers. Yuki, Athena, and Kazimir would all receive a text from Shinda with her giving a weak smile to all of them.

I so glad to have met all of you. You mean so much to me, it makes saying good-bye so very hard. I wish I could have spent more time with all of you.

Shinda sent the text and looked at Calian with teary eyes but a smile on her face. "Theres one person I want you to give a message to...Its to Nemesis. He means so much to me and I never had the courage to tell him how I felt..." Shinda was trying very hard to keep herself from crying even though some tears escaped and ran down her cheeks. "....I'm ready..."

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Shinda l Item/s ➤: Sword

This was all a lot of information for Calian to take in. The request of an exorcism was very shocking. What was more shocking was that this girl was ready to give up her life. Calian wanted to deny the girls request, he wanted to ask her to leave, to leave his presence. But all Calian did was nod.

Calian placed his hand on Shinda's back and walked her to the the front of the alter. There wasn't really any perfect place to perform an exorcism in the chapel, so Calian would have to make do with his magic. If your really sure about this... then lay down... I will bind you with holy light... and you will be unable to move...

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Depressed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

When Nemesis heard what she had in mind his heart stopped, he was supposed to help his students, not lead them to convince themselves that ending their life was the right thing to do. Shinda was a danger to this school but so was Nemesis when Thanatos brought him here. He hated the idea but it was the student's wish, he would try to stop her but at the end of the day it's her choice.
Nemesis felt only failure, he wasn't fit to guide the students and help them, he was a fool to think he can manage such a task.

Nemesis entered the chapel trying his best to hide his depression by looking as serious as usual. He then sat on one of the benches and kept staring at the ground. "Shinda....Are you sure you want to do this? You're not doing the people you care about any favors, you'll break their hearts. You might think you're saving them but what your about to do might do more harm than good." Nemesis didn't want Shinda to tell him her message because if she does say it that means she'll definitely be going through with this. "The decision is yours, but please think this through."

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Theme →→ | I am Justice |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Scared and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'm Sorry everyone...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda walked to the front of the alter with Calian. Hesitating for a moment, the girl turned when she heard someone she knew very well. Nemesis entered the chapel. He spoke about her choice and that brought more tears out to run down her cheeks but still kept that smile. Motioning to Calian that she would be right back...this was something she needed to do. Even though Nemesis hid it well. Shinda knew he was depressed. She walked over to the bench where he sat and sat down next to him...and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Sometimes the best path is the one that hurts the most...Don't blame yourself either. No matter what you think, you are not at fault for this. Remember what you told us, Evil is a choice. I had a choice. I thought I was strong enough to handle the consequences. I said Yes to evil thinking I could change it." Shinda lifted her head off of Nemesis' shoulder and looked at the man. "He's proud of you, you know? You may not know it or see it. Thanatos has been watching over all of you. Stay strong for me. If theres is anything I can ask for. Stay strong and press on." Shinda had some tears rolling down her cheek and that classical Shinda smile...She had the courage to tell him her feeling...but she didnt have the heart to do it. Giving Nemesis a hug, she pulled away slowly and walked back towards Calian. Taking a deep breath, she turned to Nemesis and had a more serious look. "When Yzarkos comes out...end him. Til Death do we part...So let death take us both." Shinda Laid down where Calian told her and took deep breaths. Her mind was made up. This ends tonight. She would not give Yzarkos the pleasure of causing her to harm anyone.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Shinda & Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Sword, Cross, Holy Water

Calian stayed quiet as he watched Shinda say her goodbyes to Nemesis. Calian couldn't help but feel... guilty. This poor girl had her whole life ahead of her, and yet here she was on deaths door.

While Shinda laid down, Calian walked to his podium to retrieve a cross and a small bottle of holy water. Even thought he was using Holy magic to rid her of the demon, you always wanted a backup plan. He looked up at Nemesis. No matter what, you can not interfere... I need you to understand this...

Calian lifted his hand and closed his eyes. His whole body began to glow yellowwith holy light. Shinda's wrists and ankles would feel warm, as Holy light held her down. Calian took in a deep breath, and began to perform the exorcism.

Spirit of our God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, angels, archangels, and saints of heaven, descend upon me. Please purify me, Lord, mold me, fill me with yourself, use me.

Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanish them, so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.

Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefice, ties, maledictions, and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful, jealously, perfidy, envy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual, diabolical aliments.

Burn all these evils in hell, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world.

Calian worked his holy magic and he drew Yzarkos out of Shinda, as it began to kill the poor girl in the process.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Depressed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis gaze didn't leave the floor he was too depressed to actually react to anything. Even when Shinda rested on his shoulder, he couldn't bring himself to look at her, Shinda's death was because of him. Nemesis listened to what she had to say before closing his eyes. Was his father really proud of him? No, how could he be, his son was blinded by hate and caused serious harm to students, and even killed one. No one could be proud of what he's done.

When Shinda got up he knew she made up her mind and Nemesis can't do anything to change it, he simply listened to her footstep moving away, and her giving him her final request. Her request made Nemesis bite his bottom lip in frustration, he knew killing Yzarkos would be the same as killing her, but he had to do it, she wanted him to do it. When Calian asked him not interfere a single tear came out of his eye "She already made up her mind, all I can do is honor her last request."

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:20 am
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Theme →→ | To Zanarkand |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ??? |
∑ Thoughts →→| Good-bye... everyone...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| N/A |
∑ O.o.c →→| The kill goes to Nemesis, Also the top image in the link is the one used. |

As Calian performed the exorcism, a single tear ran down the girls cheek. Shinda could feel Yzarkos being forcefully pulled from her body. It was painful...and incredibly so. But not once did she show it. Yzarkos revealed himself as he was pulled and separated the two of them. Just before Yzarkos was fully parted from his pact partner, he took one ghastly claw and shoved it into Shinda's chest. This did not do physical harm...but it was what Yzarkos held when he removed the claw. As the demons pulled his claw from Shinda's chest, he held a small blue and white orb. Shinda's back arched upward but then slumped to the ground. Her head fell to the side, the eyes dead and empty but several tears managed to escape. An Evil laugh filled the chapel as Yzarkos was restored his aura and his personality in the process. Yzarkos was still very weak from the separation so escape was his mind. Still holding on to the girls soul, "Hahaha...Thank you for releasing me. I'll be sure to put the girls soul to use." Yzarkos laughed more when he tried to run, he found it hard to move even though he was now free.

The Orb he carried turned into a Kitsune spirit. Though it was small in size, it managed to halt the movement of the demon. Even dead, Shinda still fought. "Let me go! You damned wench!" Yzarkos focused on the spirit holding him back.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Furious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Yzarkos, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis looked at Shinda's dead eyes and his mind went blank it felt like time has stopped and he couldn't think of anything. His stare only lasted a few seconds but in his mind, it was more like a few hours. Nemesis slowly came back to reality as he started hearing the laughter that got louder by the second. He looked at its source only to find a demon pulling the girl's soul out of her body. Nemesis got up and unsheathed his sword, showing his true form. "We both know you won't escape this place. You'll die here and never come back." He then proceeded to slowly walk towards Yzarkos as he split his sword into two demonic blades. "Shinda...Even in death you still fight.....I'm sorry for what I did."

As soon as Nemesis finished his thought multiple holy tendrils appeared from the dead girl's body and wrapped around the Kitsune and proceeded to forcefully pull it back into the body.

As soon as Nemesis saw the scene in front of him, he threw one of his blades at extremely high speed and force towards Yzarkos, aiming for his chest and hopefully immobilizing him. He then ran behind his flying blade wanting to decapitate the demon as soon his other blade makes contact.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Theme →→ | To Zanarkand |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | |
∑ Thoughts →→| |
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Yzarkos pulled his focus from the girls spirit...it was far too late for him. The blade pierced his chest and the demon stopped completely. It a split second, Yzarkos' head dissolved to dust and vanished. The rest of the body soon followed. The body dissolved away into nothing and the aura that enveloped Shinda was now gone forever. For Shinda, The holy tendrils that shot from her body and grabbed her spirit, came as a surprise to her. Fighting it for only a moment. Once she realized it was Thanatos, Shinda let herself be taken back to her body. The girls body shook a bit from her soul entering her body but laid still. Her chest slowly moved up and down showing signs of breathing but the girls eyes were closed.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Shinda & Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Sword, Cross, Holy Water

Calian watched as Nemesis expelled the demon, and watched as the girls soul re entered her body. He noticed that she seemed to be breathing, causing Calian to kneel to the side and take the girl in his arms. Calian closed his eyes and began to pray.

Lord in Heaven,
With just one touch from your Almighty creative hand,
You have healed the sick and raised the dead.
How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth,
How powerful is your redeeming love.
How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope.
By your stripes I ask for healing.
Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration.
May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows.

Amen.

Calian wasn't sure if the girl was truly alive, or if she was too far gone. To be safe, he held his hands over Shinda's body, and slowly began to mend any internal damage the demon would have caused her.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Confused/Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

At first Nemesis didn't dare to look at the body, he felt like he wasn't worthy and was full of guilt, he simply had his back to the two as he listened to the priest's prayers. Calian's words seemed to indicate that girl was alive and there was still hope, but what the demon said was still stuck in his head, and he wouldn't believe what wanted to happen, but with every passing moment Nemesis slowly started accepting what was happening. He slowly turned his head around hoping to see her alive, and fortunately what he saw made his jaw drop. "Shinda....She's alive!" Nemesis instantly rushed by her side slightly pushing Calian away. "Sorry priest I didn't mean to push you away....It's just...." Nemesis' eyes started watering as he picked Shinda up and hurried to the hospital wing, still in his demonic form.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Calm/Stressed l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Eachother l Item/s ➤: Sword/Broken Demons

Calian looked around the chapel, finally he could try to sleep with no one bothering him. Taking a seat in the front row, Calian closed his eyes and slowly tried to drift off into a deep sleep. This didn't last long however, for the sound of heels clicking on the chapel steps alerted the priest. Turning his attention to the doors, Calian watche his twin enter the holy ground. Lily?

Lilith made her way to the chapel doors. Being on holy ground made her ill, but she needed her brother. What would she say? If she told the truth, then Calian would be killed. However living the life she was given was not worth hurting those around him. Pushing open the doors, she looked around for her brother. Spotting him, Lilith couldn't help it run to Calian in tears. Cal!

The siblings embrace. Calian heard his little sister cry, and he placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing her tears away. Lily what's wrong? What happened? Did someone hurt you? Lilith shook her head quickly and looked up at him. I had a dream... the demon... the voices.... they... they wont let me live.... I will never find happiness.... Cal is this true..? I don't.... I don't want to live like this anymore... I can't... Her body shook as Lilith looked up at her brother. Help me Calian....please... she thought to herself. Calian took her cheeks into her hands and gave her a smile. Lily... Your ok. The voices are gone remember? The earrings made them vanish. It was just a dream. Your going to live a long and happy life ok? Don't be scared... it wasnt real. Poor Calian, he would never know how very wrong he was. Lilith felt her heart sink, the only man she trusted couldn't even save her. Her eyes averted down, and they fell onto the handle of her brother's sword. I cant live anymore hurting people... The demon was right... I will never be happy.... there is only one way...

Forcing a smile, Lilith nodded and looked up at her brother. Y-your right Cal... I'm sorry... my head hurts, I think I'm going to go walk around and then take a long bath... Giving her brother one last hug, Lilith waved as she walked towards the chapel doors. Stopping to look back, Lilith looked at Calian. I love you Cal..

I love you to Lily.

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:11 am
Zein Regeous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zein opened the chapel doors with a sigh, why was here? this had never worked before, so why would this work now? Still, if Yuki recommended it, it must at least be worth checking out, if anything, he did take elder advice. He didn't like being on holy ground, it made him feel uneasy, and his chest light. He took a few deep breaths "um...hello?" He said placing his hands on his hips. His footsteps echoed as he walked deeper inside. "ok...so this is the center room...." He thought, looking around "and...if i go into any other room, im going to get lost i just know it" he said with a sigh.

He shrugged with a dissatisfied look on his face as he knelled "uh...god above, let someone who knows what the heck they are doing walk in and assist me?" He asked and looked around, looking up and shrugging.

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces