Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Ed smiled kindly at the newcomer.
Welcome to the our bar.
Not sure we seem to be semi over staffed and nto egt many costumers. Although fi you need a place to stay we ahve several room upstairs only 3 are occupied out fo the 10.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:29 pm
((*Pounces in* I'M BACK!!! ))
"ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS?!?!"
Maki was startled as the door opened for another customer.
She sighed and apologized to Rayven. He had helped so much and she felt bad for snapping at him.

"I...I'm sorry. I just don't know if I can get that yet...I have been working here, but not for long. I'll try to get one soon. I'll just wrap it in a bandage or something for now."

She smiled and gave Rayven a hug. "Thank you for being so nice. Let's say we go downstairs and see what all the fuss is about?"

With that she headed downstairs, and saw a girl at the doorway.

"Hi there, I'm Maki," She stuck out her uninjured paw for a handshake, "Can I help you with anything?" Her injured paw was held closer to her abdomen.  

Intempestus

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:42 pm
Fog walked into the bar, feeling almost as if he didn't care who stared at him or not. He walked up to the bar and sat down, looking around for the barkeep. He didn't know why he was here, he never drank hard liquor, and he vaguely wondered if the barkeeper would have some seltzer water to drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Rayven followed Maki down the stairs then took out his wallet; removing his last hundred dollars and holding it out towards her. "You need this more then I do..." He said quietly.

Xayvien

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:33 pm
Ed slid behind the bar and smiled at the new guy. You look like youve had a hard day my good sir?

*he made sure to look over at Maki and smile* he slid her a note and blushed heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:30 pm
Maki turned back around at Rayven as he spoke and looked startled.

"Oh...No. I couldn't accept this...." She gave a slight bow to Rayven and smiled.
"But thank you anyway. I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm already starting to feel better. The pain is pretty much gone by now... More customers are coming. Thank you very much though ^.^"

She blushed a bit and pushed the money back into Rayven's chest.

When she turned around, Maki was startled by a piece of paper, from Ed.
She took it and stuffed it in her pocket for later.

"No time for this right now, ok hon? We do have some customers now. I'll read it later" With that, she turned to the young lady that she was speaking to before.  

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:32 pm
((I might not be able to post for a while.))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:12 pm
((awwww ok well miss you lots.. but will be here when you get back!))  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:04 am
((I'll try to post.))

Rayven sighed when Maki handed him back the money and slipped it down inside of his pocket. He turned then walked over to the bar; taking a seat and looking at the others in the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:31 pm
"you ok ray?" Ed looked at him veyr concerened "somthing bothing you? Im here to help if you need me" He walked over to the other person .. "What can I do ya for?" He smiled happily  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:30 pm
Rayven smiled softly when someone showed concern for him; although nothing was really bothering him at the moment. He'd been surprised that he actually offered his money to someone he had only just met; even though it was technically his last hundred dollars. Once someone else came into the bar; he sighed with relief knowing that he didn't have to explain himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:03 pm
Maki watched as Rayven left to sit down. He looked upset, but she couldn't tell what was bothering him.
Refusing the money couldn't have possibly hurt his feelings that bad...

((Is there anyone here new yet? ))  

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:12 pm
Rayven reached into his pocket and took out a watch; he'd open the case then look at a small picture on the inside. "I wonder if I'll see him again..." He asked himself curiously; something obviously on his mind.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Maki placed down her notebook and pen on the table.
"I'll be right back, miss"
(( The girl hasn't responded in a while))
She looked towards Rayven as he took out a small piece of metal. She sighed at his sadness and decided to talk to him.
Walking over, her tail remained serious and steady as she tapped him on the shoulder.
"Rayven.....Are you ok?" He was holding a watch with a picture in it. She smiled as she got the hint.
"Don't worry, You'll find that person soon. May I ask who this person is?" the wolfess asked carefully, not wanting to offend or intrude.  

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:11 pm
Rayven blinked and looked down at the pocket watch. "His name is Daxterian Ottselvarius..." He sighed and looked down at the picture with an expression of sadness. "...He loved me until I started a fight about his new job..."

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff