Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

zombirr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:14 pm
I'm Shelby. I like to draw. I love to draw avi art, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner. I try to sell my stuff cheap, but at a reasonable price.
I like to draw anime and manga. I like to write. I write poems, stroies and fanfics. I enjoy writing fanfics the most. I like to role-play. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:37 pm
Hey y'all, Im Topaz.
I live in Ontario, Canada. I am 19 years old, and have a 14 month old son.
I am a Gaia addict, and am usually selling stuff in the marketplace. I have my dream avi for the most part, i want my demon horns and ninja headband back, they were stolen *kills*.  

Topaz_Flame

~Lakao~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:53 pm
"Um..um, um, um, what should I tell, I am 13 been on gaia, um...I dunno how long..... I like the word 'woops' and tuna, um...and that's it cause I dunno what else to say"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:11 pm
I'm Nuzzles my main account name was Nuzzels, but as you can see in my sig I have been banned. I have been on gaia since December 2, 2004 so almost two years ^^ wow didn't feel like that long o.O; I am trying to complete the last look I had on gaia before my account was banned. I am also trying to get my account back here on gaia. ^^ Wish me luck!  

[~Nuzzles~]

[k]ichiko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:02 am
Hi Im Erin.I live in cal and I have been on gaia for about three to four years. I am questing for a jacked up cape at the momment.I realy dont have a look on gaia so ya I just get what I think would look cool with my outfit  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:22 am
wow seems like lots of ppl have been on gaia for some time now..hehee

but anyhow...mi name is --(just call me PLUM-MIE) and i have been on gaia for about 5/6 month approximately..i am 14 turning 15 and i live in wis..wisconsin if u donno what wis is..lolz..
iam really enjoying this site!!..(if u want to know the truth..i am really obessed about this site whee )..but that's not the only thing im obessed about..i also luuuv anime!!..i'll drool over them anyday n anytime..hehee...n enjoy looking at the art works the anime designer does..it helps me motivate to draw n gives me idea..hehee xp
iam also dedicated to drawing...i've joined acouple art contest in gaia myself to get gold..but so far..i've won one (which im proud of) but have lost some what..im not really upset bout it cuz it's nice to go up against ppl who's just like me..so i enjoy doing what i do... 3nodding heart mrgreen

plum-mie

Glacial_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:38 pm
Um, just call me Glacial or Wolf..either one is good, I've been on gaia for a while, but not quite a year yet, atleast, I don't think so>.< Anyways, I've had two dream avs, and completed them both. One of them is becasue Karajix donated everything to get it, it cost him like 10k ^^ I luffs him^.^ I do have a quest right now, I plan to keep on collecting paper, fish, cans, tires...game items and selling them at the cheapest price on marketplace. I'm saving up to get hammi hat. I have to say I'm obbsessed with gaia, thanks to my bro for getting me hooked. I like to make wishlists, and dream avs. I also like to draw, I don't think I'm anygood, but my friends say I am. I mostly draw fashion, but since I'm only 13 {almost 14} I don't think it could take me anywhere. I'm thinking about bein something that helps the environment...some type of scientist or public speaker, my teacher from 8th grade thinks I'm going into politics..I wouldn't mind that either. I have my own store which I have to update everyday since I began selling some much game things...I have to go get more things. I usually get on every day...I've had one bf on here...and now I'm working on another, it's getting very deep ^^ He sends me gifts alot, and he gave me a promise ring...I think that means somethin ^^. I have a lottery, the Kirby lotto, 50k. Not many ppl go to it though...I have some friends on here, but most of them aren't as in to gaia as me. I guess you can say I like to write, I'm working on a book...maybe when I finsih it, you guys can read it and lemme know what ya think. I really love writing, singing and drawing. I like to be desciptive, which can bother me sometimes...sometimes, I don't think I'm going to write so much but I do... rolleyes LOL...well there ya have it...all about the all knowing Glacial ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:31 am
Hi. I am Al. I am just trying to make a lot of gold then buy stuff....well that goal was changed a bit when I couldn't sell my G_BOT so I also baught a Pany pack. I still am trying to make a ton of gold though. Yep... that's my goal. lol  

thefallen1ofevil

Shaedow_dream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:46 pm
User Image
Hey everyone!!
My name is Sherri and I'm 19. I'm living on the west side of Washington State in Steilacoom.
Don't really a quest for an avie. I just go with the flow... mrgreen Just saving up gold to help out my friends with their quests and when I can be able to decorate my house, I'll be starting on that too. PM if ya wanna chat mrgreen
And thanks for inviting me to join!User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:01 pm
i'm sean. i'm in the marketplace to earn gold and get gear at discount prices and gear you can't get in the stores. i sell my stuff at a reason able price i've been on gaia not more than a few months now and am looking forward to completeing my avi.  

Flash_freeze7

CrazyMahouShoujo

Sparkly Nymph

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:07 pm
I'm Crazy, and I was found and invited via the Marketplace. ^^

I don't sell things much, but if I do, it's usually one of my most expensive items that I don't wear anymore. xD

I'm 15 and have been on Gaia for two years as of June 4, 2006...so I've been around for two years and about 3 months. =3

My current quest is the uber expensive angelic sash.
I'm going for the most expensive things on my wishlist and working my way down, otherwise I'll never get my Sash. ;w;

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ surprised

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:32 am
My name is david.

im 13 years old.

Im a 1st degree black belt in tang soo do.

Im on our karate demo team.

right now im trying to get stuff for my dream avi, and trying to get gold to help oters and my friends.  

Black Belt Teacher

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:50 am
I am Kati, i live in Wisconsin...and currently am hooked on anything and everything in the Gaia world. Guilds have been taking up most of my time these days... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:59 am
Well I'm Richard, AKA Rich, AKA Element.
I am 14.
In 9th grade.
I have brown hair and hazel eyes.
Pics in my profile.
I <3 The Marketplace.
I Sell & such all my iteams there.
My shop is a barganized shop with guaranteed lowest prices like Walmart.
I <3 selling things in my shop because i feel like i'm going good with profits.
Take a look in my shop.
Oh and one last thing, I always restock, so always check back.

Element_Sk8er

Stalker_Vamox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:32 am
Im amy
Im 15 in the 9th grade
i have blonde hear and hazel eyes. they change with my mood. sometimes blue sometimes green.
Im wanting a lot of things there on my wish list.
i live in tulsa oklahoma
i like to sell things in my shop
and i like to do contest were you get a lot of gold if you win.
ive been on gaia since April of 2006.
i like to build things, cars mosly. i like to sleep and talk on the phone.
im questing the guitar of demonia right now

i dont like snobs or preps or ppl who are down right disgusting.

I planing on taking over my dads company when he dies.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games