Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:27 pm
"Well..." Seto stated he paused in his meal for a little while. "I... The snow and such... When those men were chasing me it was out into the snow that I almost.... Died wasn't it?" Seto questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:04 am
Mokuba remembered that Seto was out in the snow, though Seto was found before he was. He did'nt want Seto to be unconfortable at the moment," Maybe nows not the best time..maybe later when the fear of what almost happend has past a little." Mokuba suggested, he did'nt mean to seems like he was sheltering Seto, or being to uptight. He just got the feeling that HE needed to protect Seto now, as if he was the older brother.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:32 pm
"Hai, could we wait?" The other questioned Jounouchi, worry showed in his eyes along with a tint of fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:30 pm
"Alright." Jounouchi saw the underlying fear in the other boy's eyes and he knew Mokuba was right, he'd just forgotten about the night before was all... or maybe he was too used to facing his fears and not having anyone to protect him. Whatever it was, he'd stuck his foot in his mouth. He thought for a minute.
"So what are we going to do all day?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:33 am
"We can play in the snow later," Seto opted. "Um... I don't know, is there any good games we could play or maybe we could go to a store, it's not so much the snow as it is that I don't want to be out and in that stuff for too long." Seto murmered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:58 am
"Hm... Dunno... I mean, this is a game shop after all, so it's got all sorts of games toys and games and stuff. I'll bet we could come up with something cool... I think Monster Fighter is around somewhere, or maybe Perfection or something..." Jonouchi replied.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:00 am
"Sounds good to me, any movies, maybe?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:17 am
"Somehow I don't think you guys should be watching anything in Yugi's movie collection..." Jonouchi shook his head at the thought, half smiling a bit. "I might be able to dig up something cool though... What do you like?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:38 am
"Anything, but if you can a Western." He stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:28 am
Jonouchi dug around and finally came up with an old style western, from back in the days before there was blood in Hollywood. Whenever anyone got shot, they sort of clutched their wound and fell over.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:45 am
"Ooo... Good one." Seto commented. "Back when special effects were in the grime and dirty department of explosives and gunsmoke."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:02 am
Jonouchi smiled. "Ya, and they actually had to know how to twirl a lasso. Plus, there's a plot 'cause they couldn't just cover up a bad one with a CGI Yoda fight scene."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:30 pm
"Yoda never fought in Star Wars. But, it would be interesting to see them try that with some guy dressed up in a costume." Seto commented, clearly having never seen the next installment of the six total movies. He couldn't remember to before then. Though he didn't seem like it, Kaiba had always been a Star Wars geek. Before this whole incident he even had begged Mokuba to come with him to the last Star Wars movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:23 pm
Mokuba smiled remembering how Seto acted as he begged him to see it. Mokuba too was a fan, but not a geek like his brother. Also, he wasnt that fan that would wake up in the midest of morning to get tickets to the special showing. But since he was smaller, it was easier for him to cut his way through the crowd to get the tickets. He remembered that, it was exciting, he didnt wanna bring up Seto was wrong, reminding him of all the things he had forgotten.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:41 pm
"Hey! Yoda was a puppet!" Jonouchi exclaimed. "You're lucky you haven't seen the new ones. It would destroy any faith you ever had in George Lucas. We have those here too..."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff