Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Silent-Owl~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:27 am
Hello,

My name is Melissa,

I joined up because I have always been a big supporter of Pro-Choice. I personally believe it should only be done when absolutely necessary, but that is my opinion and I respect other womens right to make their own decisions about their body, after all, they have go to live with thier decision. I made my own and havent regretted a moment of it.

I am 24 and a mother of two very healthy happy boys, ages 3 and 1. I live the the sunny, well, not so sunny state of Washington and I am an internetoholic. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:55 pm
I'm happy to join the guild of like minded individual that seek to keep the idea of free choice and freedom, open to all people!  

Maverynthia

camil3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:00 pm
Hi
My Name is Camil
I'm 20 years old
I'm from Mexico
And I'm prochoice  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:29 pm
My name is Jet, and I'm pro-choice with every and all things... so I joined to be around people just like me. smile  

Phantom_Marshmallow

~Silent-Owl~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:20 am
Welcome to the Guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:54 pm
*waves* Hi! I'm Reivena, a prochoice liberal-minded libertarian. whee
I'm glad to be here, thanks for letting me join. heart  

Separatist Nightmare

Toxic Hellhound

Sypherengel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:59 pm
Hey all new ones! Welcome to the guild - the more people who can think for themselves the better ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:45 am
My name is Justin, I am 19 years old and aobviously pro-choice.
I don't belong to any on epolitical party, so i'll stick with being independent. I also have no religion which really helps as I have no "you killed a living thing, your going to hell" kind of views that I would probably have if I was christian or some other religion. I beleive a woman should do what she wants with her own body. After all, it is a "free" country and it is HER BODY.  

Morne

Hoshi-Mitsuko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 am
Hey there, I'm brand new to this forum. Just got my accepted letter and everything!

Anyways, my name is Kelly, and I'm sixteen years of age. I am sexually active and would like the rights to have an abortion. It's my body, and I don't think it's right when someone tells you that you can't do what you want with your body.

My friend recently got an abortion, and even though it makes her sad, she tells me that she knows that she did the absolute right thing for HER.

Abortion is a right, and so I'm here, supporting my RIGHTS.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:57 pm
Yeah i've been apart for this guild for about a few weeks but have not gotten around to posting my intro.! sorry school has been sooo hectic for me.

I found this guild and love it. It's an absolute safe haven because i belong to a catholic high school. EVERYWHERE I look i happen upon; pro-life announcements, bullitins, assemblies, brain washing and daily activites. GOD i feel like such a freak and like my opinion does not matter at all. im being shunned for not thinking the religious way.
but honestly
i hate evangelism upon those who do NOT want to hear it.
I will stop a convincement argument to a certain point because I have respect.
THATS what makes me different.
These people WILL NOT stop.

So comming here has been heaven.
I have been pro-life ever since my cousin had gotten pregnant, AND WAS FORCED to have her child ALL BECAUSE HER FAIMLY WAS CATHOLIC AND PRO LIFE. She ruined her chance at harvord. its...ugn...
it was her body.
unacceptable.

well *calms down*
Thank you for having me!  

.twelve oh three.

Shard Aerliss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:29 am
Hey all...I've not been online in like...months...soooo busy...stupid essays...stupid work...why cant I just be rich? lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:53 pm
Hi! I'm MJ. I'm pro-choice, and I'm very liberal. I'm Pro-Life beacue my sister had gotten pregnet and was able to abort because of her mom's views. I'm glad I'm not an aunt at such a young age. (I was 13 at the time).
A little bit about me: I plan to major in theater/dramatic arts. I love Music, Rocky Horror Picture Show and Harry Potter. Oh, and I have something to say that I should have said years ago.............I let the dogs out.  

MagickalChick

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:14 pm
MagickalChick
Hi! I'm MJ. I'm pro-choice, and I'm very liberal. I'm Pro-Life beacue my sister had gotten pregnet and was able to abort because of her mom's views. I'm glad I'm not an aunt at such a young age. (I was 13 at the time).
A little bit about me: I plan to major in theater/dramatic arts. I love Music, Rocky Horror Picture Show and Harry Potter. Oh, and I have something to say that I should have said years ago.............I let the dogs out.
*giggle* You're pro-life 'cause your glad your sister had an abortion instead of having the kid?

Hehe. Sorry, that was just a slip of tongue, right? xd Welcome to the guild. 3nodding

I'm letting the mice out... in school... senior year...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:27 pm
Hi! biggrin I probably should have joined the guild when I first became a member of Gaia back in october, but, I didn't sweatdrop Some of you have probably seen me post in the ED abortion threads, so, anyways, HI!! blaugh  

CarboCookie

Hygienic Hoarder

28,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

xPlain_Janex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:12 pm
hey I'm Jane, I'm friends with SypheAngle and in sencedog's other guild " the anti-love guild. I'll be sticking around here for a while.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games