Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:37 am
((If you have a problem with the size of posts then that's pathetic....I mean what do you want me to do here, here's a long post for you))

*Sits in the chair lazily looking around my mind is still groggy from just waking up....My eyes although tired still roam the room and look at everyone carefully asses everyone of them...I make mental notes then finally focus my eyes back in and say* Hey so what group am I in cap'n

((that better...actually that was just plain stupid but whatever))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:12 am
Drake Dragonwing
((If you have a problem with the size of posts then that's pathetic....I mean what do you want me to do here, here's a long post for you))

*Sits in the chair lazily looking around my mind is still groggy from just waking up....My eyes although tired still roam the room and look at everyone carefully asses everyone of them...I make mental notes then finally focus my eyes back in and say* Hey so what group am I in cap'n

((that better...actually that was just plain stupid but whatever))

|[ Stop copping an attitude. Amari was alrready being nice. He didn't have to be.

Look through the pages of this role-play, Drake. That post you made is not long by any of our standards. It is acceptable in lenght, but damn, you're not even IN the role-play yet. You need a bio first and everything.

You also need to punctuate and make what you're trying to say more clearer. For right now, that's all I'm saying. ]|

Nuclear Riot

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:19 am
OoC: If that's a long post then one of mine must be classified as a novel...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:08 am
PenguinNoJutsu
OoC: If that's a long post then one of mine must be classified as a novel...

LOL... Mine is a childrens book then..
Ha! Thats not really long... We arent JUST based on long sentences, but detail and correct grammar. If you have a problem with typing properly, maybe you shouldnt join this RolePlay.
And yes, you need a Bio, Description, Intro.. Get those three and post it here. Perferably in one sentence to "not-clog" this thread.

Amari: Yeah.. It is messing up.. yesterday it said some .. maintenence. It seems fixed now. What should we do? Edit it? Because Im in the snow.. sleeping kinda. Unconsious.  

Evil Ducky Man

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:15 am
((hehe funny thing is I AM in the RP I DO have a BIO and you DO need to shut up....jeesh didn't do anything but just put a small RP really quick....no need to get mad...jeesh people are a little moody today!!! *looks at Nuclear Riot*))

*Closes eyes seeing that no one is paying attention to me....my mine wavers back to the past and I sit there and think about my mother and father for a bit then do a transition to my ninja training*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:30 am
OoC: Everyone, relax. I didn't say long, I simply said decent. I'm sorry if I came off and moody, I'd just like to have role-players that give details and make this RP like one big story. I'm simply asking to please be more detailed in your posts, and I PMed you about what you should be doing and I think you're in team 3..Please check the first page for the missions.

Kaiq, I'll edit my post, yours is fine, but I don't know if you guys killed the leader yet, I've just been skimming through the posts lately and getting lost in the other topics. ( What kind of leader am I? sweatdrop ) I'll be more careful and attentive from here on out. Forgive me, everyone.  

|_Amari_

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:13 pm
OoC: We killed the Leader. Toshiro kille dthe one the scroll identified as the leader and Reiha ended up killing the true leader in Kouji. So all aspects of our mission have been completed it's just that Toshiro and Kaiq are both unconcious for their own parts..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:15 pm
|_Amari_
Hikiro Itachi

Name: Hikiro Itachi
ANBU Name: Brown Lion
Cloak color: Black
Apperance: Wears the Shinobi Headband across forehead has the Green Vest, Black T-shirt, Baggy Pants and Shinobi Sandles.

(I'm a Good RolePlayer I have been in 20 different Naruto Roleplays I'd like to be a leader and do not worry I am always online on Gaiaonline roleplaying Unless i'm at school ground, away at a friend house, on vacation or at my grandmother's. other than that I'm online quite I bit.)

OoC: Ok, you seem up to it, I'll put you in team one.

Since you just came in, you can start in Konoha after just getting your cloak, mask, and being accepted by the Third Hokage, and instead of following Me, Fallen, and Riot, you are needed to aid team 3 in getting back two kidnapped A.N.B.U members.

And Riot, when I said " we lost one " I meant Kio, since I said he would be joinging us, I just killed him off. v_<;

((OK I wont let you down!)) *Gets his cloak, Mask from Third Hokage* "I'm off to go to aid Team 3, But I Must ask you...were is Team 3?" *looks at Amari*  

Batman on XTC

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:33 pm
|[ I feel bad now. Sorry, then, Drake. I was a bit `moody`, as you put it, when I posted that. But, seriously, try to role-play better. Dropping the asterisks would be a decent start. But, I'll shut up now. xd ]|

Scowling, Momoko thought about how stupid it was for someone to get killed on their first mission. To be fair, the enemies they had faced so far were formidable, but honestly...

Shaking her head, Momoko then decided to stop insulting the memory of her dead comrade. She gave a quick prayer for the ANBU member that she barely knew, then turned towards Akani.

"You were attacked as well?" she stated the obvious, eyeing the other girls' covered wound. That was said more for conversation rather than as an actual question.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:01 pm
((OK I wont let you down!)) *Gets his cloak, Mask from Third Hokage* "I'm off to go to aid Team 3, But I Must ask you...were is Team 3?" *looks at Amari*

btw amari is in the hidden sand village... so... you might wanna edit that.
Btw end your tags... ?? whats those for... !!

crying me and toshiro are unconcious... do we head home?

Evil Ducky Man

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:24 pm
OOC: Wow PenguinNoJutsu, those signiture pics are nice! Thank you for making one for me. ^^

IC:

-Reiha watched as her comrade Kaiq, took the bait and turned normal. She gave a small sigh of relief and then turned as something fell against her. Her eyes widened,and as Reiha looked down, her captain was fainted, sleeping, or just went black. She shook him a couple of times but he didn't respond. Reiha then understood why, this mission was tough; not to mention everyone's injuries, and everyone is tired. She sat on the tree, putting Toshiro's head in her lap and bit her thumb. Reiha made seals and put her hand on the tree.-
"Ninpo, san uwabami no jutsu!"
-Three anacondas appeared wrapping themselves around the tree she was sitting on. She pet all of them on the head gently.-
"Hey, would you bring the rest of my members back safely? Maybe behind me?"
-The anacondas nodded several times. The one with black stripes wrapped it's tail around Kaiq and waited on the ground for Reiha, while another with black dots crawled to razor doing the same and bringing it next to the one with stripes. The last one waited patiently. Reiha didn't know what it wanted.-
"Hey, what are you standing for?...oh...you want him? Ok."
-She smiled as she pushed him off her lap, letting him fall into the anaconda's soft skin; it too wraped itself around Toshiro. Reiha jumped down to the ground and motioned the snakes to follow her. She turned around.-
"What's wrong?...don't worry about me. I'm ok, just follow me."
-She closed her eyes,reopened them, looking ahead, and started to walk towards Konoha. Reiha chuckled a couple times and turned to the snakes.-
"This is really funny guys...you know what? It's really interesting that all the boys, I mean men, all fainted and I'm still here."
-All of the anacondas nodded their heads a lot of times; as a laughing gesture, understanding what she meant. Then all of a sudden all three snakes lifted her up, sliding her down their heads, she sat on their necks. Reiha patted them.-
"You didn't have to guys...I'm not too tired. But, I guess you can if you don't mind."
-Time passed as the moon had dissapeared, leaving the forest dark, then hours passed, letting the sun rising slowly as Reiha led the snakes in her house; still carrying her three comrades. The snakes left them on three different couches. She smiled at them and whispered to herself.-
'They must be having wonderful dreams of relief, knowing the mission is over.'
-She changed herself into a soft kimono, and walked in upstairs. She knocked silently on one door and opened it up. A man was sleeping in his bead soundly; not disturbed by anything, not even the sound of a cricket outside the house. -
"Hey...Hiro..hiro...hiro..wake up."
-The man opened his eyes tentatively, and then wide as he saw Reiha awake. He sat up quickly. He whispered back as he hugged her.-
"Y..you're back...you know the mistress was worried about you..well..what is it? Why do you need to wake me up?"
-Reiha winked and smiled as she sat next to him. He stared at her, her hair was all down, soft, just like silk, and long as the longest curtain in the room.-
"Hey, I have my comrades downstairs...and they're men...could you dress them in new clothes? You know I can't, I'm a girl.."
-He jumped as she said "they're men". He bent down to her and stood at the door.-
"As you wish madam, please get some sleep."
-He dressed all three of them, one by one with a soft kimono, each of them different. Hiro gave them blankets and pillows to feel comfortable. He ran upstairs to make sure Reiha was asleep. She was still setting up her silk bed, covered with snakes of all sorts.-
"You should shoo them away my lady, don't they make you uncomfortable when you sleep?"
-Reiha turned around, and shook her head. Then she chuckled a few times and jumped on the bed, the snakes moved quickly so she wouldn't crush them. They crawled past Hiro's feet and into another room.-
"See? They just wanted to crawl around the bed while I was gone...they sleep on their own in the other room, remeber?"
-Hiro did forget that, he lived in the Kazuki's house for quite a while now, being a servant in exchange for a place to live. He nodded and went to bed. Reiha looked outside and then closed her eyes. Morning came as quickly as a cheetah could run. Reiha woke up, went in the hot springs, fixed her hair, got changed into a new black silk kimono with golden crane designs and quickly ran down the stairs. She looked at her teamates.-
"They're all still sleeping...that's odd...well they need it."
-She ran to the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone. Her mom came down stairs dressed in a purple kimono with pink flowers. She hugged Reiha as Reiha hugged her back. Her mother then walked outside to get some more food supplies for the house because Reiha was going to use all of it to feed everyone, once they wake up. Hiro bowed and followed Reiha's mother to help her out. Reiha smiled while cooking, the sunlight pierced through the skylights, aiming at a her, not at a ninja, but a happy, beautiful woman.-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:32 pm
OOC: Amari it's ok, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. ^^  

Lu Shi

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:56 pm
OoC: Hey guys! sry took so long, just got back from my first day back to skewl and it sucked! scream well anyways....

IC:

-Akani looked at her shoulder and then back at Momoko, "Yeah....he was a swordsman and was extremely fast, so he was able to slice me up a bit before I got him. They are not that serious...." -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:03 pm
Nice post Lu Shi. We were sorta waiting for that lol.

I awoke up from my room, my eyes adjusted to the daylight. Wondering where I am, I realised that I was dressed in a soft kimono.

"Hmm.. Where am I and whos kimono is this?"

I thought to myself. I found the others in differant rooms, Silver Fox, they were all there. Except Black Mamba. I found her downstairs.

"What happend? All I can remember is that the sun was burning my skin."

I said, relieved that the fight was over and their mission was accomplished. I explored the house that we lived temporarily in. I ate breakfast with Black Mamba, I had some toast and eggs.  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:35 pm
OoC: Hikiro Itachi. I added you, sorry for taking so long, and yeah, I'm kind ain Sand territory and you're at Konoha, so I'll take the looking at me as a Out-Of-Character thing, you're mission is team 3's, basically. To find out what it is, check the first page, at the very bottom, where it says current missions.

Ok, sorry team 2, I'm out of it today. sweatdrop And my posts are droping too, gotta keep up.

IC:

- Amari looked at his two remaining teamates, then at the ground, staring into the broken soil in which he stepped. - One member died..And I wasn't even there to prevent it..Am I worth being a leader? - Amari questioned, as he remembered his mission, and rose his head up. - " Ok, We have to press on, we haven't rested long but that will not be necessary, I believe those men were the last line of defense, we must find this Shinobi now. " - Amari said, as he looked at his own A.N.B.U clothing, torn, dirty, and blood-stained. - Perhaps we do need more rest.. - Amari wondered, as he rubbed his hair partings, obviously tired and weak. -

- His eyes then widen in shock, as a small chuckle was hear in the sand dune feet above him. - " ..How..How could I have not sensed you comming?! " - Amari said aloud, as he sharply turned behind him, seeing the women, clad in black-Shinbi armor over her red, skin-tight suit. - " Well, that's because you are inferior. Oh, and don't bother looking for me, because here I am. It's sad, though..That the Hokage sent you here..They will need all the men and women they have to the inva..Oh, I said too much. I should kill you right now.. " - Venia said, as she moved her left hand unto her back, unvealing a short Katana. - " This Katana's tip is laced with a deadly poison..It will be interesting to see which of you will die from it first.." - The Criminal Shinobi threatened, as she leaped in the air, heading straight for the three. -

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games