Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Badger Mule

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:17 am
Hey I just joined today. I love HP and the Movies. I like the books and movies almost the same. I've been reading for a couple years, can't remember when. I'm almost 13 years old(in february) and if you want to chat just feel free to pm me!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:55 pm
Hi.My name is Alex And i like to read books such as Harry potter.I'm 12 years-old.  

Alemontes

Alemontes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:04 pm
Well I forgot to say that my favorite books were from the third all the way to the sixth book.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:02 pm
Hi, I'm matt, i love harry potter and im 14  

NinjaMatt

Popeyes Chicken Betch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:06 am
Hi, my name is Kawai_chan I have 15 years old and I'm from Portugal.^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:21 pm
Hullo, I'm Gloom, 17 years old, huge Harry Potter fan (of course).

I love the books, love the fandom, and the movies are growing on me.
I'm a Ravenclaw, my favorite characters are Luna and Remus, and I'm very devoted to the Remus/Sirius ship.

Outside of the Potterverse, I'm an avid reader, a huge movie buff, a toy collector, and involved in lots of other fandoms.

DFODASFOLSFADASDFKL

Oridaius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:07 pm
Hey! I'm Oridaius and I love Harry Potter! I've read each one three times and my favorite is The Goblet of Fire. I'm 11 and I wouldn't mind more friends. PM me any time. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:05 pm
hey im elfnprincess. i love, love, love Harry Potter. the books are the bestest. my personal faves are prisoner of azkaban and half-blood prince. the fourth movie is wonderful and the third is pretty good. i don't really like the first two. um, and that's all i can think of for now. smile  

elfnprincess

niki_washue25

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:28 pm
Hello! My name is Sasha. I'm 16, and when I'm not here, I write, read, play guitar, and talk about politics, religion, global awareness and the like. I'm a huge fan of Gryffindor and I don't know who my favourite characters are. I'm not a big fan of the movies though...sometimes they don't give the books any justice. Except for the second movie...that was awesome. i'd go see the new one, but I'm grounded. crying But I do heart Harry Potter and its sub-culture mucho!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:33 pm
Yo!

I'm Eden! (though really most people here call me Juni, feel free to call me either name!) I'm also 19 and an artist who loves to draw. I like to write stories too. Oh yea and I'm a bit of a movie addict.

I've been a fan of HP ever since the movies started coming out. Yeah I'm weird like that...I saw the first movie before getting into any of the books. I suppose thats one good thing about the movies though, they introduced me to the this wonderful world Rowlings created! Now if only the filmakers'd transition those scenes a little better gonk

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Night Side

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:23 am
Hello, my name is Jessica and I adore HP. My little brother introduced me to the series years ago and they have since become a favorite. I'm reading them all through again for about the 5th time.
My favorite characters are the Weasleys no contest. Especially Ron and Fred & George.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:15 pm
Hi! My name is Courtney and I'm 14 (born in 1991)
I've read the books many many times and I've seen the movies tons of times too.
I remember odd facts from everywhere.
I love to read, especially fantasy and historical fiction.
Some of my favourite authors are: O.R. Melling, J.K. Rowling, Maxine Trottier, Philip Pullman and lots more.
I love to talk to people so PM me 4laugh

Lady Courtney

Jaydine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:51 pm
My name is Sarah and I am 20. whee
I've read the books and seen the movies. I just saw the Goblet of Fire this past weekend and can't wait to see it again! I went to Barne's and Nobles the day the 6th book came out and spent 7hrs straight reading it xd
I love fantasy and Sci-fi adventure.
I would have to say that my favorite character is probably Snape cool

I like Harry Potter alot and am involved with several RP's in it right now wink

Ciao!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:31 pm
HI, I am new to this guild, my name is jessie, and hp book one was the first "big" book that I ever read by myself and ever since then I have loved to read not only hp books but lots of other stuff as well. I live in Wisconsin(usa) and it is COLD outside. I like to talk a lot so pm me if you wanna chat, new friends are always welcome! biggrin  

Mystellastar

Invisible Feeder

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:46 pm
WELCOME

NEW

COMERS  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games