Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:36 am
(Bump! blaugh Is anyone still alive?!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:01 pm
((define alive xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:21 am
(Still here to Roleyplayee wid me? (Big eyes))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:53 am
Shizuka nodded and smiled, "I promise."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:58 am
"Alright, and I'll hold you to that," She winked. "And I'll keep my end of the deal. But, I'll try really hard to find us a decent place to live, alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:13 am
Bakura couldn't help but overhear the two of them talk. After all, the uncomfortable silence with the egyptians was rather... well, easily broken by the soft talking from the siblings. Se shuffled over, feeling like she was breaking into an important meeting or something.
"Um... if worse comes to worse, you guys could, like, live with me... I've got a pretty big apartment, and it's just me, and I'm hardly there..." Or in control of my body "So, if you can't find anywhere else..."
Bakura felt really awkward, and a chortling Yami wasn't making it any easier.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:17 pm
"That's nice of ya' Ryou but I don't wanna burden you." He commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:58 pm
"Trust me, Jonou, you guys would be anything but a burden. Besides, all the decent apartments left have prices that would make Kaiba cringe." Ryou commented, pointing out the only problem with the siblings plan. Property prices in Japan were going through the roof lately.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:23 pm
"Yeah, so I noticed..." Jounouchi admitted. "I've been pulling double shifts lately to keep up with the increases and triples when I could get them."

She was glad that Serenity at least knew that their Dad was unemployed. "And with school... This tournament gave me time to handle a few things that I wouldn't otherwise get to get done."

Jouno did elaborate on that comment, because he knew which road it would lead down. "Sides, I'm not technically legal for another couple years, I can't just go off on my own without Dad's approval. Otherwise the cops will have to come and drag my butt back to his place."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:25 pm
Bakura smiled mock innocently. "Not if he emancapated you. Meaning, you get the paperwork, get him to sign it, then get to live away from your dad, all entirely legal."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:13 am
"Been there, done that. He refused, I'm in court over similar issues right now." He commented, truthfully. "And to put it bluntly, I don't want to have anyone tangled up in my affairs right at the moment."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:17 pm
"Ah." Bakura decided not to ask. "If worse came to work, Shizuka could maybe stay with me while you sorted that out." Bakura gave a marginal shrug.  

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:08 pm
Shizuka smiled at Bakura, "Thank you for the kind offer, Bakura-san."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:16 pm
"Ah... your welcome, Shizuka-san. What are friends for?" Bakura smiled at the boy. Who was actually a girl. This was starting to get ungodly confuzzling.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:28 pm
"Yes, please, feel free to, now if you'll excuse me, I have to ready myself for my duels later... I have to change my deck a little bit, if you don't mind." Jounouchi stated, heading towards her room.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff