Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:57 pm
"Eri, Gaara. Protect Klou. I will kill this fool myself." He looked back at Klou. "Don't take yourself for granted Klou, It is my duty to protect this village. But as a friend I shall protect you." He walked forward to the man. "Kuroppoi, it's your day to die."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:03 pm
OoC: Ribbin you can control Kuroppoi if you want since your the one who seems is going to be battle him and such 3nodding

-Gaara quickly ran towards Klou and stood in front of her. He swiftly made a sand barrier around them-

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:10 pm
OOC:Naw, I'm not very good at RP. So it would be better if you controlled him. Besides, who wants to fight against themselves. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:15 pm
OoC: Okies Ribbin...if u say so sweatdrop

-Kuroppoi sneered at the little sand ninja as he ran over to protect Klou, he eyes then traced over to the blonde haired man. "Ah...so your Yondaime...the great 4th Hokoge, eh?" a smile played on his lips and he laughed...-

OoC: POOP!!! I have to go to sleep early for skewl tomorrow you guys...im sry byebye crying

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:21 pm
"That's great Hokage-sama to scum like you. You better tell me everything about your plans, and fast. Because I'm just waiting to kill you."

OOC:Too bad. Have a good sleep Fallen!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:31 pm
Klou was shaken when the sand surrounded them; for this very sand almost killed her. Shaking, she struggled to stay on her feet. The stench of dried blood surrounded her, and it sickened her. Sickened her almost to the point of vomitting on the spot.  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:48 pm
Yondaime could sense that Klou was starting to feel sick. So he quickly did some hand seals to a personal genjutsu of his. The inside of the sand armour became a starry night like it had in the alley, but this time it smelt of ether. Which is a very peaceful scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:48 pm
OOC: XD I'll get the battle music for you guys.

http://www.proximuz.net/~narutofever/midi/bonus-tracks/03-rock-lee-ep-31.mid  

Celtic Wolf

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:54 pm
Klou's stomach settled, and she sat down. Something still disturbed her though - the fact that the sand smelt like blood. That meant somebody bled. That meant Gaara had harmed other people, and they shed their blood in this sand.

"You're.... a killer."

OOC: @_@ g2g  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:01 pm
-Gaara growled at her remark, "Maybe I was one....but Im protectiong you now....am I not?" he said looking over his shoulder down at her. "Besides, all ninjas should get used to the smell of blood....and also when you go on a mission to assassinate someone you never really think of yourself as a killer, you're just....completely your mission...." Gaara looked sadly at the ground, "But then....you realize what you've done when you look at the victims family...the cries of a weeping family makes your stomach turn...seeing little childrens confused faces when they dont understand what has happened to their father.....I dont want to do be the one that causes those faces anymore...." he turned around fully to face her and knelt down beside her, his eyes were glassy like what a persons eyes look like before they cry. "Thats why I didnt kill you....."

Kuroppoi looked at the sand dome in disgust after hearing the Sand ninja talk, "And thats why your a wimp Gaara!! Thats why you'll never go anywhere in life!! YOU PATHETIC!!!!" He then glared at Yondaime and smirked. "I guess if Im going to kill the two runts I'll have to get through you, eh?" he chuckled a little before turning serious. "SO BE IT!" he then lunged for the Hokage-

FallenRaven49

Sketched

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:23 pm
Eri unlatched his second strap as a body plopped down. Eri snorted a bit as he smelled dried blood, it wasnt the first time he had smelled it, but it was the first time he smelled death.
Eri's skeletal puppet lurched to his feet as Eri's left hand moved with expert nimbleness. It's white mane bobbed back and forth as it's left hand pulled upward. Eri gave a pull back with his pinky as the puppets left hand bent backwards and a 2 foot long spike popped out. Puppet no jutsu!
"Gaikotsu, assist Hokage-sama!" Eri yelled as his Lhand moved away from his body. Gaikotsu's eyes glew brown with chakra as it let out a devilish laugh and crouched. It lumbered towards Yondaime.
Eri's right hand was behind its back, moving like a spider on speed....My ace in the hole comes later....just in case....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:42 pm
Klou fought back tears. "It wouldn't matter if you killed me... I have no family." she closed her eyes tightly, recalling what seemed to be horrible memories. "That's why I came here, to Konoha.... I have to fend for myself."  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:27 am
Yondaime launched the shurikens he had hidden in his hands toward Kuroppoi. He then chucked several kunai as fast as he could, then he attempted to get behind Kuroppoi, to try and pull of a famous combo of his. He readied the scrolls.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:05 pm
OOC: X___x FallenRaven49 has to post~  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:17 pm
OoC: SORRY!!! Skewl has been a drag and i just got my new bass guitar!! So i was playin with it for awhile.... sweatdrop

-Kuroppoi quickly dogged the kunai knives and shurikens, and then realized Yondaime had disappeared. He quickly turned around and saw the Hokage, "DIE!!!" he threw some shurikens and kunai knives at him-

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games