Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trickylove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:45 am
Balcerzak
trickylove
I start college again on tuesday. I'm kind of looking forward to it (you have to since you're paying to be there)
Heheh I hear that one. I'm really looking forward to beginning graduate school this year. I'm actually going to be payed to go to school, rather than the other way around. Happy!
lucky b*****d... stare blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:09 pm
One of my friends is in grad school. It's pretty cool.  

Zahmira

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:16 pm
Zahmira
One of my friends is in grad school. It's pretty cool.
Oh yeah? What's 'e studying? I'm going for physics (I don't remember if I'm repeating myself or not, but hate leaving one liners).

So far, I'm liking it, but I'm nervous to death about teaching labs though. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:39 pm
The Guilds are back! I am so happy! I will spend time here from now on, if they never do that again!  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:29 pm
Some very awesome things will come of the guilds being down, just you wait.
(No, I don't know what they are, but I'm going to check)

To answer Tricky's questions from before, my friends is getting his Masters in Pure Math. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Good Buddahs Noodles! DM is back! I'll try posting a bit more in the guild, since I've been busy trying to fix my school schedule, and have been juggling homework. That, and I need some new AMV's I hate having repeats on my laptop as my only AMV fix  

Firamax

trickylove

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:22 am
Zahmira

To answer Tricky's questions from before, my friends is getting his Masters in Pure Math. sweatdrop
um... Zahmira... that wasn't me...

Balcerzak
Oh yeah? What's 'e studying? I'm going for physics (I don't remember if I'm repeating myself or not, but hate leaving one liners).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:58 am
Zahmira

Woot. That was actually my question I believe, and tell your friend he rocks! Math is cool.

And yeah, I'm pretty psyched about new guild features. In other news, I'm slowly gonna be adding to the Super-Dee Duper list, so keep your eyes peeled.  

Balcerzak

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:05 pm
Guild Houses! That is one of the new features! and some new thing for monitoring the crew I think it said, and Crew get more abilities in the guild, I belivev was another thing.

Good thing I vowed to be here more, otherwise I wouldn't be crew anymore!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:44 pm
DraconisMaster
Guild Houses! That is one of the new features! and some new thing for monitoring the crew I think it said, and Crew get more abilities in the guild, I belivev was another thing.

Good thing I vowed to be here more, otherwise I wouldn't be crew anymore!

Guild Houses? That sounds . . . interesting. And yeah, you better be around more. *shakes fist*  

Balcerzak

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:47 pm
There's Guild Houses coming and they also added "Vice Captains" to the guild, who have the same power as Captains.

I don't think I'll be needing one of those just yet, but maybe one more crew...
(if I do want another crew member though, I'll contact you)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:16 pm
Zahmira
There's Guild Houses coming and they also added "Vice Captains" to the guild, who have the same power as Captains.

I don't think I'll be needing one of those just yet, but maybe one more crew...
(if I do want another crew member though, I'll contact you)

Oh, a few peeps in a charity thread I started visiting said they wanted in, I'll have to check if they still remember now that guilds are up. ((rearranges sig to displayed his beloved guilds))  

Balcerzak

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:34 pm
There were no requests as of a few minutes ago.
I've updated the AMV Directory (although it's only kinda deleting the posts). Thanks guys!

*Will rearrange own sigs as well*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:46 pm
Zahmira
There were no requests as of a few minutes ago.
I've updated the AMV Directory (although it's only kinda deleting the posts). Thanks guys!

*Will rearrange own sigs as well*

Hmm, I will go prod them into actionfulness. After I finish my QM hw . . .  

Balcerzak

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:10 pm
Huzzah! My new computer is finished! All I have to do now is get it, set it up, install some of my favorite games, and use my USB stick to transfer over massive amounts of anime, single episode by single episode. (like a good fifty episodes or so) but all the movies (also anime) won't be transferable, since it is only a 256MB stick, although if I was seriously loaded I could get a 4GB stick, that would rock. plus my new computer has 160GB of Hard drive! I hope to find time to slowly slap an AMV together with whatever programs and I can get without breaking my already squished bank account.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff