Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:22 am
It's a habit of mine to go into rps that are semi just starting off. Yet, as I looked, alot of the rps are very old. Is that just me? I don't want to necro.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:38 am
MoonKitsune
It's a habit of mine to go into rps that are semi just starting off. Yet, as I looked, alot of the rps are very old. Is that just me? I don't want to necro.

No, you're right. Some of them are very old and possibly not active. I don't want to declare them inactive until after exams are over for most people, since I'm assuming that's part of the inactivity.

Right now "The Ruby Cup" which is a very loose freeform RPG is active. In fact I would be delighted if you would step in and make it more so. Other than that, you can start your own or check out the three new RPGs that were posted in the RPG sticky.

If you want to start your own I suppose I can help you?  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Berry Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:40 am
You wanted to be in this guild so here i am. Im suck in spelling but i will improve. I love writing storys and begin in story that are fun. But anough about me. Im just saying hello.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:44 am
Berry Lilly
You wanted to be in this guild so here i am. Im suck in spelling but i will improve. I love writing storys and begin in story that are fun. But anough about me. Im just saying hello.

Hello!  

Captain

Berry Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:47 am
Berry Lilly

Hello!

Hello there so is there any good rp i should join beside the Rube Cup. I did post there xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:06 am
Berry Lilly
Berry Lilly

Hello!

Hello there so is there any good rp i should join beside the Rube Cup. I did post there xp

Like I said, I'm not sure which are active still. smile  

Captain

Christabel Montaldo

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:40 am
I didn't post who I was...Now that is strange....WAIT...Who am I???

sweatdrop Well the last time I checked I was Christabel ...I do all sorts of rp. You know some days your into this and some days your into that. I love variety my spelling sucks I try to use word as much as possible to catch all errors so I wont hurt your eyes ....umm I'm 18 F Bahamas...yup I think thats about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:47 am
Using word is a good idea. 3nodding  

Captain

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:20 pm
Yo, have extensive TT experience, looking to learn how it's done in the online world. I'll be browsing and reading for a while, then when I feel comfortable, perhaps even playing. Thanks for abiding!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:37 pm
Excuse my ignorance, but what is TT?
... I just figured it out. Table Top. I'm a moron.  

Captain

cavedog

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:58 am
hi *Bows*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:34 am
You where right, The Ruby Cup needed to be perked. I think the thread was going to grow cobwebs or else be flooded with tears! Let's see if my typical skill in causing chaos came shock it back to life.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:40 am
I have a story set up in my mind for later. I have to go and do a presentation on Friday, and won't be on Thurday night because of how early I must wake up. That in mind, I'll probably start it either Sat. or later on in the week. I do hope it kicks of the ground.

What's your favorite fantasy character? ((I mean, Pinochio, Cinderella, Folk tales and the like. Alice in wonderland applies too))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:24 pm
This:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~spok/grimmtmp/099.txt

Is my favorite fairy tale. And if the question is pertinent to the RPG you want to start, you can make a thread for that. whee  

MrsMica
Crew

LusterVasyenka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:31 pm
Hello there. *Goes down into a bow before going off to flop down lazily on the ooc couch* ...if anyone is curious, I go by 'Luster' as well as many other names. I'm sort of a wandering rper looking for a place to rp in Gaia. sweatdrop ...I also have a dream to start a modern-day rp after watching one too many Weiss Kreuz music videos.

Tis nice to meet you all.

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games