Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:14 am

^ I love our game too!! I never want it to end!! If it were a TV show we'd only be on season 2 and our network seems to like it (aka Alesha) so I think as long as its hot and on the top posting things we'll be fine... many seasons so come!!

<> I like the moments when the senshi are trying to bake food, Usagi is SO clumsy... so is Minako for that matter. I also loved the opening of the S movie, so cute!!

v What was your favorite scene that gave you chills, liek when a bad guy appeared or something evil like that? Mine was in StarS when Nehelenia was just turned back good and Galaxia'a laugh rang out over the world showing the fight had just begun! ohhh... just got chills now!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:52 am

^ Like when she was eating all the chocolate chips??? *giggles* I love that part!

<> That was one of my moments too! And when Beryl turned against memebers of the Shittenou... *sniffles*

V What was your favorite sailor moon memory that involves other people?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:18 pm

^ I loved Mamoru's expression when he eats Usagi's horrid cooking (we all know who REALLY cooks in that family...)

<> Hmm I have many, like...When Naru was with Nephrite and he's dying. T.T *damn that ALWAYS tears me up. Y.Y* And of course when I was little, I used to jump up and down on the bed singing the Dub Theme song xD

V Your Favorite Nehellenia moment?
( Personally I tear up when she starts talking about how lonely she was growing up. How her people put her on a pedstal and admired her. ;.; and then she blames Usagi for her troubles-which I believe is accurate- <<;; And pretty much made Usagi suffer. n.n*
If it wasn't for her thing with the eyes, she could've killed Usagi like Shinji did Asuka in Neo-Evangelion(sp) ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:48 pm

Luamervara
^ I loved Mamoru's expression when he eats Usagi's horrid cooking (we all know who REALLY cooks in that family...)

<> Hmm I have many, like...When Naru was with Nephrite and he's dying. T.T *damn that ALWAYS tears me up. Y.Y* And of course when I was little, I used to jump up and down on the bed singing the Dub Theme song xD

( Personally I tear up when she starts talking about how lonely she was growing up. How her people put her on a pedstal and admired her. ;.; and then she blames Usagi for her troubles-which I believe is accurate- <<;; And pretty much made Usagi suffer. n.n*
If it wasn't for her thing with the eyes, she could've killed Usagi like Shinji did Asuka in Neo-Evangelion(sp) ))

^ Suuuure. Always blame it on Usagi. *grumbles* What'd I ever do to you?

<>When she left the show? Nah... when you realize she's not all that bad and things start to look brighter and all that. ^_^ I'm a sucker for happy endings.

V. Ok to phrase the question properly. Do you have any favorite moments involving sailor moon that have to do with people in your life. (not on the anime)

<> Sorry I didn't word it quite right the first time. ^_^;;

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:10 pm

Hime_Tsuki
Luamervara

^ Suuuure. Always blame it on Usagi. *grumbles* What'd I ever do to you?

<>When she left the show? Nah... when you realize she's not all that bad and things start to look brighter and all that. ^_^ I'm a sucker for happy endings.

V. Ok to phrase the question properly. Do you have any favorite moments involving sailor moon that have to do with people in your life. (not on the anime)

<> Sorry I didn't word it quite right the first time. ^_^;;

^ Ahhh.. see and you call me Ebil... >>;; <<;; o.o not my fault that even Mamo-chan and Chibiusa-chan can cook.

<.> dang....Sailormoon pretty much got me friends. My best bud, Kitty, had a Sailor Jupiter picture on her notebook when we first met in ninth grade. T.T it was our first topic ever. Sailormoon also helped me and my buddies established the ground work for an Anime club at my old school.
We used to bring vids of our favorite tv show and watch it in the orchestra room (we were suppose to be praticing) and I popped in Promise of the Rose uncut version and we watched it. Y.Y

V Did watching Sailormoon change anything on your outlook on life?

(Eh...for me, I had a truely horrodenous day at school in middle school, and came home to watch tv *Lost track of the Sailormoon stuff at that point* and I flipped the channel to cartoon network and watched the last bit of Season One the finale battle. n.n it may have not changed my outlook, but it made me feel better.)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:29 pm

^ Guessing lil Nehelenia was on of your fav's (I actually like calling her Nepherinia from the manga better though...)

<> It actually was the reason why i have the friends i do today, on the 1st day of 8th grade someone saw my notebook and asked if i liked Sailor Moon, i said yes, they said they did too. (Her name on Gaia is) Kaidan and we've been best bud's for 8 years now? Ya, all thanks to a similar interest that happened to be Sailor Moon!
Also Usagi showed me how to never give up on people even when all looks lost, there's always a way- my friends always laughed/complained when i told them "Didn't Sailor Moon teach you to NEVER give up!!" even if was the fact that we only had 15 minutes to get to the mall before it closed for a new manga or something- I always used that saying... it even goes as deep as my relationships, like my last boyfriend... he was very troubled with issues and lashed out sometimes but i know deep inside there's a lost little boy who just wants to be loved and is very insecure about commitment, it was so bad that not even his best friends believed in him... Sure, he dumped me to close that door but i'm still there as a friend for him all the time and it has really helped him unlike anyone's done before- and it's because Sailor Moon didn't give up on anyone... not even b***h Galaxia. His friends will ask me why i even try, and i tell them that somebody has to...
Thanks for that Usagi.

v Don't you wish you go to see Artemis as a human in the anime...? I do...

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:57 pm

^snugs the bunny, Yes, I looove Nehellenia. Even though in Manga and Anime her name is spelt Nepherina- they say Nehelenia (or my favorite Nehellenia.). >> it's weird..

<.> HECK YES. he's got the best outfit. White. Leather. and those Pants, and the glimpses of his chest...rawr...>> that's one kitty cat I'd cross the line for. He's absolutely goreous. heart ______ heart *swoons*

V
Has anyone ever tried to see how things are from a villains point of view?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:51 pm

^ My Favorite Villain is Black Lady... you can imagine how I feel about her being called Wicked Lady, ugh.

<> Ya, who doesn't like some peace and quiet? Even if I have to kill everyone on the entire earth to do it.
I mean sure, that's a big step from I'm having a bad day but yeesh!?
But I do understand what begins the grudges they all have... A crush with Beryl for Endymion, a woman scorn- watch out!! ... Ail and Ann growing up in a hateful, evil alien world tree, what else was the to do BUT be evil for fun? They didn't know any better... the Black Moon Clan were banished for not seeing eye to eye with the white moon family and that'd piss anybody off being shut up... the Death Busters offered Prof. Tomoe the chance to save his daughter Hotaru, so of course he'd do whatever they wanted even if it meant bringing on a silence that'd wipe out all human life- for Hotaru's life back SURE! ... Nehelenia was lonely, vein and lonely... Galaxia felt like she could do it all herself, from sealing choas inside her to taking over the galaxy- i mean, she WAS the strongest senshi so she thought, why not prove it? ... Fiore wanted Mamoru just for himself as a best friend (or more...) and Usagi seemed like she had him all to herself, how rude! ... the Snow Queen just wanted us as a decoration in her collection, who knew we'd throw such a fit about being frozen? ... and Queen Badianu just wanted all the little kids to sleep, forever- she saw nothing wrong with keeping them as kids in wonderful candy worlds forever and it just so happens their dreams filled a giant hole that'd swollow earth, oh well?

v Do the villains still sound so evil now? there's always 2 sides to every story...

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:45 pm

^ know what you mean.

<.> Actually yes. In my POV a 'Villain' is the opposite force of any one else.

Beryl for instance- Ever been jealous? Seriously jealous enough to want to hurt someone? Beryl was. She was convinced that she was in love with the prince. She must've been one of the many admirers he had. But her belief is strong.
She believed the people of the moon were nothing but evil. That they were spying on them- and it was true. However the Moon Kingdom wanted to justify it, they were SPYING.
And what makes it worse, is that the prince, the man that is admired by everyone loved and respected, falls for a little moon girl? Even if she was the princess, she was a distraction as well as an enemy. Who knew what devious things they could've been doing to the prince?
To save him and earth and to make him realize that he loved her, she traded it all to the being that called itself Queen Metallia.
With the power of Queen Metallia, she persuaded the people of earth (which was not hard considering they were already paranoid as much as she.) to help her launch an attack against the moon. With the four heavenly kings, JUSTICE will be served and the earth and the prince would be safe again. However in the heat of battle nothing ever turns out quite right. People forget themselves and beryl, forgot herself and her purpose with the power of Queen Metallia intoxicating her and clouding her mind.
After all, the prince was now an enemy wasn't he? He was fully under the control of the moon b***h. It is better to kill him then to leave him at their mercy.

And so she killed him.

^ manga version

---

Black Moon Clan- Well what did you think would happen? There is an alien queen sitting on the earth throne. Not only that she's lengthening the lives of the people of earth- which is very unnatural and everything is -too- peaceful and -too- quiet. A utopia that shouldn't have been. The future Crystal Tokyo is nothing more then a crystal coffin for many people. Is there no will within the crystal city that they BLINDLY follow her and her court? And her gem, the Silver crystal, a danerous weapon that should not be there.

They disagreed. But apparentlly, disagreements are not allowed. You can't CHOSE your leader to represent you anymore in this place. This place covered in crystal. No free speech is there? At least not against the crown.

Absolute Power, corrupts even the best intentions. Especailly those with powers like that.

--- Nehellenia

Two version:

Manga- Nehellenia KNEW what she was. She knew with great clarity of who she was and what she wanted. However, the power of the silver crystal is very seductive calling out any one with enough will power to tame it.
Why should Serenity have such power when no one else is allowed it? There in lies the unfairness. Oh she's so generous and yadda yadda. Bulllocks! Serenity is just -as- arrogant as the next person. Supposedly sweet the queen is yet not even inviting her other. How rude.

Anime- She had been alone since birth with neither a mother nor father to watch out for her. Her people always praised her beauty and wit. She was always dressed, well fed taken care of. But yet, she never had a friend. No no, not this queen. She was Perfect. She was placed on a pedstal and nearly worshipped. No one knew -her- or under stood her. Thus, they only saw the shell, the outside, and she remained inside of herself. Hiding away all her feelings and thoughts, only to reveal them later to herself looking in the mirror.

Her only friend, was herself. Her only family was reflected within the reflective glass that was before her.

Yet, the image betrayed her one fateful day when she asked about her future. Such hideousness! Was it truly her future before her? If her beauty fades, then the praises of her people fades, therefor they did not love her...and if they didn't love her, she would be even more alone then before.

The glimmer of hope was the dream mirrors. The mirrors of dreams that her people offered up to her generously. They would do anything for their beloved queen!

Anything....

Fear drove her, blinded her to everything else. And when she arrived at the point of needing a new source of energy, She found the golden Crystal.

Yet...that pink haired moon child snatched it away. How dare she do such a thing! She took what was rightfuly hers! She had worked -hard- for it damn it all.

And in the end, it wasn't enough. SHE wasn't enough.

She was sealed away.

And given a second chance.

Another chance to get her revenge on the white moon clan that hae destoryed her life.

She used the gift of her black dream mirror to reap havoc on others. She was going to make Sailor Moon PAY.

For everything.

She would make her line pay for her suffering.

It was her fault that she ended up alone again. She didn't even have her friend, her mirror self to talk to in the cold loneliness she had been sealed away in.

That moon brat wouldn't know lonlieness if it bit her in the arse.

So she made her pay. Picking off her lover, her friends, stripping them away like a onion with layers.

The fruit of her lover and hers had disappeared.

But why does she pity her? Wretched eyes of pity.

And once more, shock, confusion at the play of emotions that course through her. What would she know?

Then again...she would be reborn anew.

-- Galaxia--

Trash. Trash...everything around her was such things. There was nothing good enough for this golden soldier. She wanted a Star that equated to her own power.

And she found it. At Saggiturs Zero.

And with that a frightful discovery that launched her into her new campign. If the True Starseeds could be activated- a large amount indeed- therefore it stands to reason, that many sailor crystals would be needed in cleansing the cauldron. Powerful ones.

Therefore....collecting the crystals and stopping the birth of star seeds were needed. To stop war, famine and such, why not cut it at the root of it all?

^ but that's all my views on it.

V

What type of villain would you be?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:46 pm

^ You know, Kino Makoto had a younger brother named Morisato that was apperantly lossed to her when she was younger... about the time her parents died in that plane crash.

<.> Hmmm, what villian would I be. From the anime, I would choose Jedite, but I wouldn't be so foolish to fall victim to the ploys of the Sailor Senshi. Post-anime, I would be a dark knight, causing problems all over the world, not just Tokyo. The Senshi seemed to be able to only defend Tokyo, but there are just a good targets to be had out there...

V Do you think that the Crystal Tokyo of the future would have the technology to terraform not only Mars, but Luna or maybe some of the other planets and satellites within the Sol system?

Jupiter_Knight

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:03 am

^ Obsessed with the daughter of Zues ne?

<> No, I really don't think so. Maybe Mars and maybe a colony on the moon within a dome, but everything else, no I don't think so. It's very unlikely that it will happen ever in our life times

VBack to the evilness that is me....

What is the one moment that you wanted to pull a Mamoru-in-the-manga- and slap each and every one of the senshi for stupidity. (well..he slapped them to wake them out of a nightmare while he required no help at all.)

<<;; I love abusing the senshi..
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:16 am

^ I think maybe Venus and Mercury would have domes as well, but not Jupiter since it's a gas planet.

<> The one moment? Crap...you just HAD to make this hard, didn't you? Let's see...

It would have to be the episode where they all faked turning against Usagi (in the anime) mainly because they should have known something would f-up...it always seems to. And cause they were totally ooc...except maybe Rei-chan...

v Hmm...

Oh! If you could turn a senshi evil (other than Ami, Chibi-Usa and Hotaru since through anime/manga/live action they have already been done), who would it be and WHY?

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:25 am

^ I'm Evil I'm suppose to make it hard xP

<> Hmm... who would I corrupt and have the pleasure in doing so?

Mamoru and Usagi. Why? Mamoru is HOT when he's evil I mean...rawr....and in the manga is hotness as evil of the first few books was x10 and especially when they challenged Sailormoon...

Usagi..why? Because I would LOVE to see how corrupted she could become. I got sick of her whining when her friends or some baddie is winning and she goes all 'T.T we can be friends! Pleaaase yadayadda' same thing in and out every season of the anime.
Usagi being evil would be sweet. I can see her topping Black Lady in the evilness department especially if Mamoru's evil with her.

That's like...double evil fun! @.@!!

*coughs.* It's sad that I want to see them actually be that way. I mean only thing that would stop those two would be Saturn destorying the world and Pluto closing the dimension away.

>3 *I heart evil characters.*

V

Lets see, if you could pair them up, which villain would you pair up together?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:28 am

^ But you're so shiny in your 3bilness....

<> hm... going off the anime Zoi and Malachite for one...even from the manga too. *shifty eyes* They're just so bishie together as men....

Saffir and what's her face... she was one of the dark moon sisters....*shrugs* it's been so long. I really need to get my hand on some dvds....

Ail and Ann of course. I know they're portrayed as "siblings" but I don't see it that way besides... all the sparks are there. Maybe throw Fiore in from time to time as he's a rather bishie alien... and that would be a rather pretty trio....

V Pair up the senshi you have your choice of (moon, mercury, mars, jupiter, saturn, neptune, uranus, pluto, chibi moon, all three starlights, Kinmoku (or however it's spelled aka Kakyuu), the asteroids, and if you wish... the animates) Have fun!

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:44 am

^ I hate the siblings thing with Ail and Ann. They are totally together!

<> Pair? I think it would have to be Seiya/Usagi, Makoto/Ami, Rei/Minako, Haruka/Michiru, Chibi-Usa/Hotaru (when they're older), Yaten/Taiki, and possible a 3-some with the starlights and Kakyuu. ^^

I love Yuri!

v Who do you think is a better match for Chibi-Usa: Helios, Perurru or Hotaru? (the Chibi-Usa/Hotaru could be when they're older).
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games