Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:38 am
bump (uh is this allowed?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:45 am
Sharangan. Its only weakness is the fact that it drains chakra. The Byakugan has a small blindspot and it relies too heavily on close range combat. That and when the sharangan is evolved into the mangekyo sharengan it has the badass torture thing. Too bad it also makes it harder for you to see and hurts. xp  

Cattle Prod Reno

Hayakun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:32 am
byakugan is better, for sharingan to be better you would have to have mangekyou which only itachi has and the mangekyou sharingan supposedly makes you blind as hinted to be kakashi and kisame in the manga. so the byakugan with it's distance, object piercing vision and chakra sensing is better with less ill effects, besides the sharingan only helps if you are stronger than your opponent in the first place considering if they are faster than you then you still can't keep up, only see the move, which does not neccessarily mean you can counter it just because you see it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:31 am
..hey, just want this thread up in the first page. mrgreen  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:43 am
Kakashi is not an uchiha, some uchiha guy gave it to him, I asked that question too  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Byakugan, Hyuuga clan 4ever xd  

Cloudakira

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:01 pm
First of, the Byakugan can do SO much more than listed up there in the first page.

The Byakugan lets the user to see Chakra Holes, and plug them up.. only with Kaiten, if I'm correct. But that's probably another ability of the Byakugan.

The Sharingan has other abilities as well, it deceives it's opponent, or hypnotize the opponent, thinking that the person who weilds the Sharingan is knowing and making their every move. But actually, it only hypnotizes, as well as copies.

Now, if you plug them BOTH together, and somehow make that work, you'd have one Hell of a decent character, not unstoppable, but decent. I made it possible, I actually made a character that had both traits, mwahahaha! *coughs* Ok, I'm done rambling now. whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:02 pm
Also,once I get the proper amount of gold, I shall be changing my username to Hyuuga Keito. >.>; sweatdrop Ok, I'm done now.. *runz* eek  

Mimoto Kawasari

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:20 pm
eBil xMArion hYbRid

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*
I don't know if anyone answered yet, but...
Spoilerish (hilight to read) Kakashi is not of Uchiha(sp) descent. He got the eye from Obito, who was on his team. Obito died while on a mission and he offered his eye to Kakashi. Rin, who was a medic, was there and helped transfer the eye. Prior to Obito dying, Kakashi got a cut in his eyes, resulting in the scar. Obito was crushed under a rock, ruining one eye and not the other. End Spoiler
I hope that helped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:03 pm
right, thanks for the info guys. heart  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Sami-Umi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:29 pm
"Hm. . .that's one I will think about. . ." Walks off for a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:08 am
Sami-Umi
"Hm. . .that's one I will think about. . ." Walks off for a little.

..we'll wait for your opinion. 3nodding mrgreen  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:56 pm
I have to go Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:49 pm
i say byakugan because of its awsome skills and because of the way you have no pupils with it which is really cool and neji is my favorite  

Cpt_SharpieGuy

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sanjou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:02 pm
I like the Sharingan more... I don't really know why though, it just appeals to me more, I guess in ways unknown? sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff