Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:20 am
" Yeah its really sad, I felt so bad for Mokuba when I heard that, also that you were in gang shocked me cause I've only seen is the dubbed TV show, i know I'm deprived, but I plan to read the manga real soon. And it was soo cute why you were in the gang was because you did'nt want your brother being in trouble alone. You know to be in the cell next to his that was soo bitter sweet and-" I continue to rant about it while blushing at cute brotherly moments as Mokuba looks shocked.

" How did she know what I was feeling? " Mokuba asked himself out loud.

I turn to you, " Did Seto even know why he was in the gang? And didnt he care?" I ask you. " Man I need to get this manga.." I mutter hanging my head.

Mokuba was twitching a little, " How did they know all this stuff? How did we get in a book? " Mokuba asked in japanese confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:50 am
"And I quote, 'There's no such thing as brotherly love.' This was from Seto to Mokuba, directly before Death T-4 so no, I don't think he cared much." I replied.

"I don't know how we got in here, but I'm going to hunt down whoever managed this and kill him dead." Seto replied, whipping out his cell phone, trying to dial, glaring at it, trying again, and repeating the process with increasing frustration.

"Somehow I don't think you get service in another universe..." I rolled my eyes.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:21 pm
" Well that wasnt very nice of him, he was being a big jerk. But I'm sure he got better as the manga went on..I hope stare " I replied glaring a little. Mokuba got a sweatdrop, " He does care, though he said that he does care." Mokuba told me. " I know but still, but your soo cute ." I reply hugging Mokuba. Mokuba blushed a little but also feels a little smuthered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:26 pm
"Ya, all it took to solve that problem was a six month coma, and Seto, I know you can understand me, so let's duel. I want to duel you too Yugi, just to see if I'm really as good as I think I am." I giggled.

"Zako." Seto replied rolling his eyes.

"Here, have a duel disk." Joey gladly handed me the small aparatus.

"Yay!" I strapped it on and turned to Seto. "Come on. I want to beat you."

Seto rolled his eyes and activated his own. "Mutt, teach her how to use that thing."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:31 pm
" Oooh yay a duel! " I exclaime excitedly clapping my hands and sitting on the couch. " Come sit by me Mokuba." I reply patting the couch.

" Ok." Mokuba said happily as he sat on the couch, " You go beat her big brother! " he shouted to Seto in japanese.

I get all happy looking, ' No brotherly love my a**, he loves Mokie just as much as he loves him xd ' I think to myself, not knowing who to root for so I just watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:43 pm
"Yay! Now don't take three episodes to lose okay Seto?" I happen to draw my favourite hand of all time ((Shinato, Shinato's ark, BEWD, Monster Reborn, and Dream Sprite)). "You can go first Seto." I smile sweetly.

"Hmm..." Seto is annoyed that he has drawn a very good hand as well, that being the material for his BEUD and BEUD being at 4500 atk. "Mutt, translate for her would you?"

"Only if you stop calling me Mutt." Joey crossed his arms.

"Fine. Just do it alright?" Seto called his move and watched Luna who, rather than staring, giggled madly at the sight of the BEUD.

"I want one of those! I'm calling it Sparky!" I smile happily.

"No." Seto says firmly, then ends his turn.

I draw my card, which I enjoy, the card being Fissure. "Seto, you aren't going to like this..."

I call my move, the BEUD dies and on my side of the field appear first Shinato, then my Dream Sprite, them my BEWD, at which point I giggle a great deal.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:50 pm
Mokuba looked confident, " Come on big brother you can do it! " he rooted on, though he wondered why Seto called upon BEUD so soon, usually he'd wait to use it.

" I wonder why your brother called on that card so quickly, he usually waits to even summon his BEWD, but maybe hes more quick to it in the manga. " I say to Mokuba. Mokuba looked shocked to me thinking the same thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:59 pm
"Manga canon's a little quicker to scare and crush, since he doesn't need to take three episodes to lose to Atemu." I reply, watching as my Shinato attacks then my BEWD then my Dream Sprite adds insult to injury but attacking as well with her attack of 300. "Ha! 6600 damage in one turn! Beat that Seto!"
"Oh and he tends to assume anyone challenging him is not worth his time and so he just sort of kills them in five seconds or less kind of thing." I smile, waiting for Seto's response.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:14 pm
" Ooh ok thanks Luna. " I answer smiling. Mokuba looks a little worried for his brother, but still having that confidence for him though hes still clsoe to losing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:25 pm
Seto blinks and stares, not only at the 6600 damage, but at the dragon flying proudly in front of him. "How did you get that?"
Seto draws his card and looks at his hand annoyed that nothing immediatly good comes to mind, except to summon Kaiser Seahorse and get rid of that pesky little sprite, which is what he immediatly attempts to do, while setting the trap card Deck Destruction Virus.
"Seto, you do know her effect right? I can transfer that attack unto any other card and then claculate the damage." I smile. "So Shinato gets to take a hit and you lose your Sea Horse and 1600 Life Points. I hope you have something up your sleeve cause I really don't want to win..."
"Why you-!" Seto stops himself abruptly, remembering that Mokuba is still in the room.
"So, how was that two move duel?" I smile at his anger and frustration. ((1600+6600=8200, aka Seto lost))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:28 pm
Mokuba got up, " She just got lucky with a good draw. " Mokuba said confidentally, he still thought his brother was the best. " Wow that was cool you guys, especially with the dragons. " I reply with a smile being the dragon lover I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:39 pm
"Ya, that was kind of like how Yugi wins. Which reminds me, I have to beat you too don't I Yugi? Well, let's get this overwith." I stop, noting the blank look I'm getting. "Joey, translate would you?"

Yugi is annoyed that he can only understand Japanese. He knew he should have payed more attention in English class... Yami decides it's time for him to take over.
"Alright, but I don't lose."

"Holy hell... Nothing happens when you do that! No wonder Seto thinks you're nuts. I would too if I never saw any difference... Any way, we'll duel out of the room, with Joey and Anzu watching as judges." I lead the aforementioned away, into the other part of the basement.

"Explain her." Seto turns to Inu, waving off in the direction Luna has gone.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:45 pm
" Hmm? whats there to explain? How she is or how she has a blue eyes? Theres a lot of stuff I'm sure your confused about. Sorry for the english, I still need to take a japanese coarse. " I reply with a sweatdrop but wait for his reply trying to keep my cool that Setos actually talking to me. Being too fangirlish might scare him off so I tryed to keep my cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:48 pm
"I understand the language fine, I just can't speak it. Just start with what ever medication she's not taking but should be or what she is taking that she shouldn't be." Seto replied. ((I'm tired of writing his accent, that's hard.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:52 pm
((lol I understand, its cool))

" Im pretty sure shes not on,needs or is'nt taking any medication. Shes just a hyper happy person. Though she usually does'nt get all fangirlish you tend to be an acception." I explained.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games