Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Kaiba Seto Guild Central ~Edited Aug.15 by Inu~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know the drill.
  What is this drill that you speak of?
View Results

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:51 pm
Heh... English may be a theif, but I have now got German, French and Spanish covered enough to read Harry Potter in those languages. *waving flags* Too bad there's no Latin translation.

What's Vietnamese look like anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:54 am
Vietnamese is a little... odd. http://www.bbc.co.uk/vietnamese/ That's a site where you can see it in action, and i'll try to find my old school books to show you the alphabet and things like that.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:48 am
I am now thoroughly confused. I thought Russian was hard to read! Jeepers... I still can't read Russian... And I so wanted nuclear arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:03 am
XD Poor you. Right, haven't been motivated enough to go looking, but we have an alphabet with multiples of letters, each making a different sound, then there's five accents that will affect how the word sounds, higher, lower, etc. It's a bit of a pain.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:08 am
Well, at least you have markers for that sort of thing. In English we're just expected to know. Spanish has one accent, French has three, German has like... two... I think... I like French best.

On a completely different topic, did anyone else actually expect the Vatican to have a website? Like, a really fun to play with website?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:58 pm
Really? o_o Wow. That's unexpected.

Right, back tracking, but I can't find my book. So just enjoy Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_alphabet  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:54 pm
http://www.vatican.va if you want to go. You can virtually tour their museums and stuff. It's pretty nifty.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:14 pm

Well I know its off topic but *makes candy appear with mod powers and give some to everyone* how was everyones Halloween?

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:41 pm
I just had the busiest two weeks ever. @_@ I'm so glad that crap is over with... My Halloween was good though. I was able to use a bit of make up at the carnival thing I was at, which was really cool since I had drawn with liquid eyeliner a spider web over my eyelid w/dangling spider. I really liked it. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:04 am

My halloween was pretty good too. Me and my friend watched this pretty good movie called Hallows End, seemed a little low budget, but it was nice. It has lesbians though, and a few boob shots. Which is kinda funny because her mom picked it out not us xD . So just a warning in case you wanted to watch, theres a straight couple in it to, and the scenes arent that strong with sex, you just know and it shows boobs. But it was a pretty creepy movie. And the atagonist was a real jerk. Good actor, got us to really hate his character.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:23 am
Halloween was amazing. I had one cotume for my fundraiser, a quick cowgirl thing. And my real one, the Catholic schoolgirl was completely done. Dress, tights, braided pigtails, cross, and I even borrowed a Bible for it. And I went out trick or treating with my friends. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:24 pm
xD I rocked out my Stephanie. Or more presicely, Stephanie... with a Death Note. eek  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:44 am
XD Death Note = heart My wallpaper in Personal Finance is Light.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:26 am

I still have to read death note sweatdrop . I really want to, but I have not been buying a lot of manga recently, I need to start again.

God the guild is dying...Im getting worried. Im just hoping its busy school work. But I know not many topics have been going over so well, but Im hoping that the speed is just due to everyones lives and school getting in the way, thats whats been up with me recently... cry But now Im getting worried.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:50 pm
It's school. X_X It's definitely school. Junior year is the toughest, isn't it?  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games