Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_demongoddess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:44 pm
mmmmmmmmm.... my name has nothing to do with Kenshin besides the fact that Kenshin i sanime .... and well demon goddess does not have a story behing it ... I think I meant that I was the goddess of all demons.... I wodl have done Atlantean Warroir .... but that would be not so weird and I woul dnot have know i fI spelled alll the words right... so I got anime_demongoddess.... I should haev done it more like a actrulal name ro mayeb my full name .... but no Gwen_Eleiese_Higgins just would not be good ......wow that was long

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 pm
Wow, that's great! So yer real name is Gwen eh? Cool! I like Gwen, it's so, Gwenisimo! (as in "Buenisimo"? This means very good in spanish by the way) Thanx for sharing!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:11 pm
i've practically made every screenname on every game, email, and other stuff "kenshingirl"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:18 pm
Well, I think it's good to be consistent. Or should I say persistent? I guess I still have quite some stuff to learn about the english language... sweatdrop  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

XAkumade_ShitsujiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:32 am
o.o Nope mine is nothing from Kenshin... My favorite characters are Kenshin, Sitou and Aoshi...  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:28 pm
It's ok that your username has nothing to do with Kenshin but, why did you choose it? That's what this thread is about, to share that kind of info with the rest of the guild so they don't have to ask. I gotta say, Star Silverkin sounds good. I'm really curious as to why you have it.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Atomic Exotic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:52 pm
I RPed Tomoe alot back then and had two sns which were WhitePlumTomoe and Hemadeitrainblood heart i miss those days  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:40 am
Well.... My username is.... obviously... pretty self-explanatory.  

Naughty Little Fox

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:03 pm
mine is. i misspelled "ruroken" on purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:14 pm
I know I posted in this thread before, but its been too long since then.

Now I have a mule named Oro no Sakabato. I wanted it to translate to 'Oro of the Sakabato', like a samurai name. However, I want to change it to Sakabato Sunnichi, but I've already changed it three times.
I'd make another mule, but I don't need one and I already worked so hard on its profile that I don't want to give that up. (Its not the best profile, but I'm satisfied on how it turned out. I'm not great with coding in the least. All I can do is cut and paste when it comes to computers.)
Maybe its worth the 10k, maybe not, I haven't decided yet. Maybe if I start using it again...  

Silverotter107

Pharaohess1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Mine isn't ^^ It's YGO-based sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:42 pm
Mine is obsession based... in music... which I'm sure any of the MODS here in the guild can tell you that I am totally and irriversably obsessed with.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

[~Sakura Hime~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:25 am
mines not  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:34 pm
awhile back mine was amakakeru-ryu-no-hirameki but that was too long so i changed it  

santannamoss

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces