Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:38 am
Seto, still sleeping tight, never let go of the sheets.
He was dreaming about some alien, he had to defeat by singing a song to it and dragging his head off.
So, he pulled the sheets again, still humming a bit.

"In what actions?" Malik asked.
He never knew there were others ways to express feelings.
But then he remembered something his father used to do with Ishizu at times.
"Oh, I get it.. You kiss?"
He leaned over and closed his eyes, getting ready to be kissed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:22 am
Honda sweatdropped. "not exactly..." He said. "I guess I sort of express myself through patting others on the back or something of that nature..." His face grew peachy pink, "I don't really kiss...much.. um..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:25 am
Yami's face grew hot again as he felt another draft. He yanked on the blankets, hoping to get them from the boys grasp for a permanent durration. He didn't like very much swhowing himself in such a way in front of Seto's younger brother. Finally, when he realized that he couldn't take any more, he tried his hand at trying to awaken the other boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:18 am
"Well, maybe you should kiss more often. Ishizu told me it is a nice thing to do. She also told me I could only do it with people I really like."
Malik nodded, and thought for a moment.
"My father must have really liked me..." he said, smiling.

Seto shook his head, and then suddenly sat up.
He had no idea where he was, and tried to stand up.
When he saw Yami next to him, adn Mokuba in front of him, he started to realize what position he was in.
"Erm.. Ohayou...?" he tried, smiling very 'convincing' I mean fake.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:24 am
"I'm sure that he did love you, very much," Honda said, "He was your father after all..." He trailed off a bit, "And, your sister is right. A kiss is a special thing--you shouldn't give it away frivously."
--

Yami laughed nervously and adjusted the way he was sitting. He was starting to feel a little sore in that area. He didn't hesitate in pulling sheets back over his entire lap. <"Okay... now what?"> He wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:33 am
"I like you very much.. Does that mean I can kiss you...?"

Seto realized this wasn't the time to go around and play Goofy in front of his brother and lover, so he reached for his pants.
He managed to put in on under the sheets, without showing to much of himself.
Then he stood up, and left the storage room.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:39 am
Yami watched Seto leave the room silently and found himself in the room alone with Mokuba. He glanced for his undergarments and noted that they were well out of reach accross the room. (g2g)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:41 am
( crying )
((Poor Yami... He could be like:'Hey Moki, toss me those boxers, would ya?')) whee  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:33 am
((lol, I'll continue my post.))
Yami watched Seto leave the room silently and found himself in the room alone with Mokuba. He glanced for his undergarments and noted that they were well out of reach accross the room. He wrapped the blanket around his waist and slowly stood up. He held a finger up to Mokuba as if to say 'just a sec...' and backed to where his clothing had been carelessly flung against the wall. He scooped them up in his arms and snuck towards the doorway. "Just...a second, I'll be right back..." he said as he backed through the doorway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:09 pm
((sorry it took so long to reply sweatdrop ))

Mokuab just stood there as he watched Seto and Yami walk off. A flood of guilt flowed through him. He made his nii-sama embarrassed and this made him fell really terrible. He really didnt mind, did Seto think he did? Mokuba looked down becoming interested at his toes all of a sudden.' it seems like since we got here...I've just been in Setos way. Maybe I am being too annoying..I should just leave him alone with Yami..his lover..' Mokuba thought to himself wanting to leave, but Yami told him to wait a second, so hed be back. He didnt wanna be even more in the way by being all whiney and pouty, though he did feel like s**t, he shouldnt make a big deal of it. Then he would be being a big baby. So he jsut sat down and waited for Yami trying his best not to cry.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:11 pm
(Aw! Mokie!!! Don't feel like that! heart crying heart )
Yami came back in momentarilly after dressing himelf. He kept his head down a bit on his way through the door, and scooped up his Millenium Puzzle, which was right where he had dropped it, and held it by his waist. He stopped a few feet infront of Mokuba. He was embarassed that he had been seen in the nude with another man, so he didn't really look at Mokuba's face, but off into the room behind the boy as he blushed profusely.

"So..." He started. He hoped that he sounded a lot more calm than he felt right now. "...When... Where... How... How long had you been standing there? What... what did you see?" he asked feeling the blush on his cheeks rouge again. He had so many questions running through his head-- 'Will he tell everyone? Will it be all wierd between us? Will he avoid me entirely? Does he hate me? Will he try and undermine me to Seto? How much did he see, exactly? Why didn't he say anything? Would I be feeling like I do now if he had interrupted? Why am I so embarrassed?'--that he was starting to get a headache.

((thats okay about the time thing. 3nodding we're all on different clocks, and our scheduals may not overlap all too well. smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:27 pm
((lol thanks for understanding mrgreen ))

Mokuba didnt look up at Yami, so Yami couldnt see the tears that were forming uncontrolabley in his eyes." I saw from about where Seto ejactulated.." Mokuba said in a low tone. He really wanted to talk to Yami, about how he felt, but he never expressed much of his feelings before. Seto and him didnt do that much, so even he had in a way closed off. Though more out-going and a better temper, he had becom acustomed to not saying what was on his mind. Also, he was terrified to tell Yami, anything for that matter, afraid that hed hat ehim or not understand, or call him crazy and a total dumbass. But no matter how hard he tried hthe tears leaked from his eyes, he could feel it. He just hoped Yami didnt see them, then hed have to explain.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:16 am
Seto sneaked up behind Mokuba, put a hand on his shoulder and bend through his knees.
"We'll talk when we get home, alright?"
He said, smiling like a stoner.
(School computers dont allow me to do the font-thing sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:35 am
Yami looked at Seto and couldn't help but think, <"That is, if you get out of here..."> He brought his attention back to Mokuba. He could tell that he was upset, but he wasn't going to press it. <"If he wanted to talk about it, he would..."> Yami said to himself.
"If you ever find that for some reason you can't talk to your brother about what you saw, just... just find me, okay?" Yami said. He turned towards the door and put the puzzle around his neck. Immediately, he was reminded of Yuugi. "I'm... I'm going to go back to where the others are..." he said before he walked through the door.

When he got back, he noticed that there was one empty bed. Malik and Honda were talking on one, Bakura and Ryou were on another, and Katsuya and Otougi[Duke] were using yet another. Yuugi was sleeping soundlessly on his own near the window. Yami considered the possibilities. He decided to leave the open bed for Mokuba and his brother. He lay down next to Yuugi and closed his eyes. He felt very drowsy all of a sudden, but he couldn't sleep because of the questions that kept pounding in his brain.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:01 am
Shortly after Yami returned to the others, Seto followed.
He sat on the empty bed, and lay down.
He wasn't tired or anything, he just didn't know what else to do.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games