Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:59 am
-Spikelema is blindfolded so he can't see but as some of us know he can see using other sences (not very well without using his tecnique)- Watch out for the rock on the left. Oh! look at that oak it must be old.- The ninja holding Spikelema drops him for a second with shock of this blindfolded boy being able to see.- Spikelema lands with feet shoulder length appart and form the dragon seal. He closes his eye's and opens them then breaks his stance and seal. Spikelema attaches some wire to a kunai with a note with his name on it and throws it where he can sence sis standing- I am ready for you now!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:03 am
-turns seeing the kunai hit the ground a few feet from her. goes over and kneels picking it up and takes the wire off of the kunai. reads the note before she hurries off in the direction it came from, silently, holding the kunai in her hand.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:10 am
-pulls out a kunai and throws it at one ninja who dodges it- Ok here I go! -Preforms some seals and creates blade of wind- Take this. -Blocks shruiken and kunai.-  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:17 am
-stops behind a bush and watches as Spikelema fights before jumping out and kicks a ninja who had their back to her.- glad i didn't miss the party...-she said knocking the suprised ninja to the ground and jumping from the ninja's back landing gently beside Spike.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:21 am
((I will brb)) Sis I have activated my technique so I will pass out any second -Gathers chakra- So I will now go to an instinct fighting style which is only able to be used with this technique. -Spikelema faints then gets up his body starts to move of it's own accord- This will be the last thing i say until my body runs out of chakra and i pass out so Goodluck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:26 am
((oki)) -watches him.- right...-nods then turns back to the ninja- just try staying awake as long as you can....-she said as she runs forward and dodges a strike from one of the ninja and aims a fist at the ninja's stomach- got that Spike? -she called jumping back next to him as the ninja dissappears avoiding her attack.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:54 am
-Spikelema's instinct fighting style is a lot like the drunken fighting. Spikelema dodges a kunai and grabs it then throws it at one of the ninja who fall to the ground having had there calf muscle cut-  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:58 am
-watches him as she keeps an eye out for the other ninja. turns suddenly blocking some shuriken- there...-she throws the kunai at the bush where shurikens came from and waits for a response.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:06 am
-Spike starts fighting another ninja as she suddenly freezes as a low voice replies from behind- over here... -she turns avoiding 2 kunai only to get punched by the ninja, she does a flip in the air landing and skidding to stop.-  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:54 pm
OOC: Oh lovely, I've been forgotten in this... Not much a gal
can do when she's passed-out and losing blood, I guess.....  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:04 pm
Kara Kazeneko
OOC: Oh lovely, I've been forgotten in this... Not much a gal
can do when she's passed-out and losing blood, I guess.....

((I took you back to the academy and you are resting in a hospital wing post from the academy saying you woke up wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:12 pm
OOC: Okay, thanks a bunch...

BIC:
Kara felt horrible when she woke up in the hospital wing of the academy. She was immensely weak, and very woozy. In this condition, she was in no way able to defend herself if she could and was at the mercy of the academy's shinobi medics. Hoping to get the attention of someone to learn of her status, Kara mustered up enough strength to speak up a little...

"He... Hello? I... want to know... if I'm going to be... okay..."  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:48 pm
(I think he meant the academy topic lol =P)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:29 pm
ooc: found it.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:30 pm
(yay...^^ long time no see training grounds...lol)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff