Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
What's your next SCA event? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:40 pm
I'm hoping to be at Feast of Eagles, and then I'm still deciding between Valor XXX or Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. Chances are, it'll be Valor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 am
I had so much fun at Simple Day! Now I'm gearing up for Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense (just on the Sunday; can't go Saturday) OR the Harvest Day (hopefully all weekend, but if I do this, I can't do the former), and Middle Kingdom 40-Year Celebration and Coronation. (again, just on the Sunday).

If anyone here is going to MKOD, Harvest Day, or Middle Kingdom 40-Year, please let me know. Maybe we could hook up and chat.  

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 am
Divash
I had so much fun at Simple Day! Now I'm gearing up for Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense (just on the Sunday; can't go Saturday) OR the Harvest Day (hopefully all weekend, but if I do this, I can't do the former), and Middle Kingdom 40-Year Celebration and Coronation. (again, just on the Sunday).

If anyone here is going to MKOD, Harvest Day, or Middle Kingdom 40-Year, please let me know. Maybe we could hook up and chat.

Oooh, I think I might go to the 40th celebration... Chicago's not too far away, and hey, Northshield was still a part of Midrealm when I started in the SCA.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Definatly want to go the the Midrealm Coronation/40th birthday. A lady in my shire is trying to get all of us to go and I love Chicago.  

Runa Whynd

Divash

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:11 pm
Cool. I'm planning to go on the Sunday. You'll spot me by my beige-and-red salwar kameez, with the head scarf wrapped like a hijab. I look nothing like my avatar.

Meanwhile, other than local events and those that my car-owning friend is also attending, I'm going to be cooling it a bit until I've saved up enough to buy a vehicle. The RLSO finally agreed that we need one, especially if we're going to be doing more than about 2 SCA events per year (which I hope we will), so we're saving event money for the nonce.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 am
I feel your pain. I don't drive so I have to catch rides with other folks and I really want to go to more than two events this year.  

Out to the Black

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am
On my way to Poor Man's Pennsic in about an hour! woohoo! I just wish it was in it's old site... we keep losing our good sites here due to changes in the campsite ownership/management. grrrr....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Hopefully Cattle Raids, provided I can find a ride to and from site. After that, probably Valor, then Calontir's Coronation.  

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tandahda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:21 am
I'm going to be attending my shire's birthday party in mid September, hopefully volunteering to get a ride.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:56 pm
I'll be at Autumn Rose in the Shire of Rokeclif Labor Day weekend.

My SCAdian name is Amata Cromwell if someone from Gaia wants to let themselves be known to me. Not fully sure what I'll be doing for the Shire at the event, but I'll be around.

EDIT: I'll be running the scavenger hunt.

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:10 pm
Apparently I'm going to Harper's Retreat tomorrow. Funny story, my computer reminded me this morning and I didn't believe it until my ride reminded me to pack.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 am
So, I kept thinking there was something I was forgetting, some reason I wasn't going to be able to go to the 40-year/Coronation event after all. Turns out, I'm right. That's the weekend which begins the Jewish festival of Sukkot (Tabernacles), so I can't go.

Everyone who's going, have enough fun for me, too!  

Divash

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 pm
I managed to make SYGC in Lion's Gate - a couple weekends ago!!

But now I won't have anything until October. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 pm
Let's see...

Northshield Coronation... too far away for my budget.
CAM 30th anniversary... busy playing Second Age Game.
Northshield Crown Tourny... busy with Steam Century.
Griffin Needle Challenge... busy playing Ring Game.
Kingdom SUN...

Aha! I can declare that my next event will be Kingdom SUN (that is, "Stellar University of Northshield") in the Barony of Jararvellir!

Lordie, I can't believe my next event won't be until November!  

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Out to the Black

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:42 pm
Whatever else happens, I'll be going to Midrealm's 40th/coronation of Dag and Ann Marie.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff