Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:04 pm
so, Asgar is futureistic with tons of technology showing, while the only other town we got is more medieval, with the showings of both technology and magic. I can think of one way ot tell Asgar apart. The upper class have a merging of Magic and Tech. the middle class have mostly tech apperance, with bits of magic showing. And hte slums are very magic showing, with small bits of tech.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:35 pm
sounds good. mrgreen Almost as if the upper class somewhat disdains magic... smile  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:27 am
the upper class has merged magic with their tech. So in a manner, they've inhanced their magic though the powers of technology.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:11 am
Very interesting, think you can show that in the city layout? I'd really like to see it!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:40 am
yea, once i can find a scanner, then draw it up, then get it on hte net. I'll label all of hte major buildings, show each level of hte city, show a basic idea of the general apperance of each level. If there is anything after that you need me to show, i'll work on it, and get it up ASAP.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:21 pm
i jsut relized something..... what are we going to use for te writing? cause i've got an entire alphabet worked out.... if your read Dinotopia, then you'll reginize it, but if not, hey, it works. I jsut really got to wait for it to arrive at the house we're getting on tuesday, but won't be able to live in for a few weeks while the people we're buying it from get packed up an such.  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:37 pm
the writing? what writing?? neutral I'm not certain I understand what you're asking... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:17 am
The writing? What? Huh? Are dead people always this confusing? Man, I wish I learned Diaga when I had the chance....I wanted to be a White Mage, so I could heal people and kill zombies but nooooooo, mom wanted me to be a dentist....  

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:15 am
you know, the words you would read on a sign? the writing that everyone uses when writing a letter, message, so on and so forth. And most dead people are only confusing AFTER they relize they are dead, but i was confusing people before death.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:05 am
Well, i'm a black mage, so all I can do is stabity people...y'think fire will work?  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:38 am
I think it was your wording really, if you'd said 'should we use a different font, or make up our own language' I'd have known exactly what you were talking about.

As for the 'writing' let me take a look at it, for the most part I'd like it to be readable by an english audience, but it's still alot of fun to make typeface (fonts) that are the english alphabet but are deceptive at first glance! I have one like that but it wouldn't work for this story.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:47 am
Zakai-tan
Well, i'm a black mage, so all I can do is stabity people...y'think fire will work?

Fire always works!!!  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:59 am
except... you know... underwater... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:22 pm
that's when lightning comes in

Im likeing the ideas for the laboritoritys but the immortality lab should have a large skyscraper-like thing in the center
(kinda symbolistic in the way they are going after the statis of god/immortal)  

anime_babe88

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:24 pm
but lightning would probably hurt you too underwater

I suggest a powerful fire spell to heat the water up around your target.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games