Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:45 pm
a flame burst near the others and razo steps out of the flame
"gahh that felt good...oh hello every body"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:51 pm
Star looked mildly surprised. "Another fire wielder eh? I'm Star. Nice to meet you." She nodded her head slightly in greeting.

((I have to go now. See you all later! Nights!))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:54 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star looked mildly surprised. "Another fire wielder eh? I'm Star. Nice to meet you." She nodded her head slightly in greeting.

((I have to go now. See you all later! Nights!))

he burst into another flame and he became his human form and then he bowed and then returned back to his wolf form
"i am razo escaflowne, of the escaflowne tribe, tis nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:58 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star guiltily trotted over to where they were. Her tail started wagging softly as she gave them a sheepish grin. "It's my pleasure entirely. To whom might I thank for the welcome?" Star sat down beside Heart and licked her muzzle before looking back at her, patiently waiting for her name.

Heart smiled at her lightly and then sighed and lowered her head, "Star, you've forgotten, I am no longer above you, not that I ever truly was, you are beta I show my respects to you." She looked at Star "This is Kaiser, Rain, Renegade, and Synge." she said as she nodded to each one of them individually, "They have just joined the pack...I think..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:23 pm
Seeing that she introduced them Heart walked off to a different spot on the mountain and laid down on a large flat rock. There was a small breeze and she sniffed it trying to smell who else was up there. The air was fresh and clean. Filled with the scent of fresh pine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:26 pm
He walked through the forest making growls at different pitches to make it sound like a sort of song and his tail drooped down purposfully to sweep stuff away from behind him and he seemed to just be having fun.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:29 pm
Heart all of a sudden picked up the smell of Sky in the wind. she smiled as her tail started wagging ferociously, but it soon stopped as she sighed and moved to the side of the rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:33 pm
He walked right past her not even noticing her and made a slight jump randomly having fun as he was going along completly oblivious to everyone and everything around him.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm
Heart crouched real low her shoulders moved up and down as she was getting ready to jump him. She leaped real high and sprang at him as she reached her paws out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:37 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart crouched real low her shoulders moved up and down as she was getting ready to jump him. She leaped real high and sprang at him as she reached her paws out.
He yelped and got tackled down rolling off to the side instinctively and springing up growling but when he saw her he stopped. "Ohh hey Heart ^_^"  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:44 pm
Heart jumped to the side of him immiediately and licked him below the muzzle respectively. As she lowered her head and smiled at him she asked, "Where've you been?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:47 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart jumped to the side of him immiediately and licked him below the muzzle respectively. As she lowered her head and smiled at him she asked, "Where've you been?"
He looked at her then away as if stricken. "Nowhere....so how have you been?" He looked back at her acting as if that moment had never happened.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:49 pm
She stared at him and sighed... "I've been fine I think... maybe not... I've... hmmm... missed you..." she said as the words slipped from her tongue she sighed even deeper.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:50 pm
Wolfs Heart
She stared at him and sighed... "I've been fine I think... maybe not... I've... hmmm... missed you..." she said as the words slipped from her tongue she sighed even deeper.
He looked at her and slowly got to her side nuzzling her. "Thanks...." He made a wolfish smile and licked her muzzle. "You're it?" Laughs and runs.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:53 pm
Heart smiled as she looked up at him, but not directly meeting his eyes, "Your welcome" She growled playfully and chased after him, "Not for long!" She said as she bounded after him.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games