Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:25 am
"Hey, Seto, seriously, are you going to get off me yet?" Jou asked. He didn't want to be found making out with him on the lawn. That really was not his plan. He just really liked the feeling of Seto purring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:32 am
"Hai! I just don't want Jou to be taken by someone else." The other commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:37 am
"Don't worry, nobody else is going to take me." Jou said, patting him and gently disentangling himself and sitting up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:40 am
Seto just stayed layed out on the grass.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:48 am
Jou sat thinking, then noticed Mokuba in the door. "You saw that didn't you?" Jou asked sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:52 am
" Yeah, so? " Mokuba replied. He didnt really mind so he wondered why Joey acted like he did. " I just need to talk to you now that your done. " Mokuba explained.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:56 am
"Er... okay." Jou looked at Seto and smiled to see him layed out in the grass like that, then got up. "I'll be right back okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:57 am
Seto nodded, happy to just lounge around on the grass.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:07 am
"Can't we just leave him like this?" Jou asked, after Mokuba had explained himself. "I mean, sure, he has to go back to normal, but what if he does naturally? I mean, he's been evolving and all..."
Jou really wanted to forget that Seto had a normal self to go back to. He didn't like the idea of being called 'mutt' once again, and having to engage in more verbal battles, just to get any attention from him at all.
"Look, I'm going to explain it to him, as best I can, he can make the choice from there." Jou would hear no more arguement and went right back to where Seto was lounging in the grass.
"Er... Seto... this is kind of hard to explain but..." Jou stopped unsure of how to put it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:14 am
Mokuba sighed, he knew it was hard for Joey with the old Seto, but that was his brother. Though maybe the evolving was him changing back slowly, for all he knew he could be aging like a normal cat, which meant he would die sooner then he would as human. And if that were the case, he wouldnt listen to Joey and maybe ignore even Seto. His brother had a life to live and wether or not Joey or Seto liked it, he would get his brother back to normal, he didnt want him living the life span of a cat. Inside he hoped, for Joeys sake that he would evolve out of this and become back to normal again. The he could talk to Seto about giving Joey a chance, after explaining all that had gone on through this. He sighed realizing hed just have to wait and see.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:28 am
Seto looked up at Jounouchi, intrigued as to why the other was so aggitated. "Something's wrong with my mate?" The other wondered, quickly converting to trying to sooth the other's feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:34 am
"It's... Seto... You weren't always like this... I mean, I don't know quite how to say it..." Jou decided now was as good a time as any and pulled out his wallet where he kept the picture from Battle City. "Seto, that's you, or who you used to be."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:38 am
"I know." Seto murmered, looking agitated about the picture. "I know that that's me."

His ears were drawn back slightly, he hadn't wanted to blow the fact that he was regaining memories this whole time, many things that he felt he needn't remember. "I didn't want that anymore." He commented.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:38 am
Mokuba came by Joey to help explain thing a little. " You own a company of your own, and im vice president of that cause your my brother. " Mokuba replied figuring Seto might not know that he was his brother. He opened his locket showing Seto, " This was you when you were younger, you have one of me around your neck as well. " Mokuba explained to Seto.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:45 am
"Wait a second... you know? Why... why didn't you tell me? I thought..." Jou paused, his cheeks flushed. "I thought you hated me normally."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff