Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:24 am
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
nite nite dna! smile *tackles*

luke: what defect is that? that im the sex? well...get. a. load. of. me. rofl....

chem: don't be nervous. councellors aren't there to be your enemy. they are there to help, nothign more, nothing less.
Yes, but as esablished earlier, I'm paranoid and irrational... sweatdrop

that may be so but i ahve been to some and am also currently studying to be one...and im not scary or out to be an enemy... smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:28 am
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
ethuil

luke: what defect is that? that im the sex? well...get. a. load. of. me. rofl....

chem: don't be nervous. councellors aren't there to be your enemy. they are there to help, nothign more, nothing less.

I supose this'd be a REALLY bad time to mention i was a councellor once? ninja

Chem - Like i said..redlogic..or lack there of xp
You were a councillor???? eek sweatdrop crying

Yes, yes yes i was..i was also the first one to be given the steel toed boot xd xp (Not literally of course) due to, AHEM::
'Misconduct'
'In-appropriate discussion with "patients"'
'Tardy-ness' ( xd )

AAAaaaand, the fact that they finaly realized..Im just not well in the head xp  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:30 am
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil

Yes, but as esablished earlier, I'm paranoid and irrational... sweatdrop

that may be so but i ahve been to some and am also currently studying to be one...and im not scary or out to be an enemy... smile
*hugs* You don't scare me at all... Well, over the net anyway... sweatdrop

Corbin DeSeer
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
ethuil

I supose this'd be a REALLY bad time to mention i was a councellor once? ninja

Chem - Like i said..redlogic..or lack there of xp
You were a councillor???? eek sweatdrop crying

Yes, yes yes i was..i was also the first one to be given the steel toed boot xd xp (Not literally of course) due to, AHEM::
'Misconduct'
'In-appropriate discussion with "patients"'
'Tardy-ness' ( xd )

AAAaaaand, the fact that they finaly realized..Im just not well in the head xp
Did they actually say that? What happened? I don't mean to pry or anything... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:32 am
Ptch'A!..Pry all ya like. I like it wink

But seriously, i mainly just didn't turnup to meetings, hit on girls (like the filthy whore i am xp ) and my excuse for just about everything at the time was.."Its alright, im a guidance councoller!"..Now'a days its "IM a MEdic!"  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:33 am
luke: so thats why i was suddenly raving to old doctor mullin's...they said you'd left to join a convent...

chemmy; awww...im actually very shy in real life...normally...luke however iwll argue...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:34 am
Corbin DeSeer

But seriously, i mainly just didn't turnup to meetings, hit on girls (like the filthy whore i am xp ) and my excuse for just about everything at the time was.."Its alright, im a guidance councoller!"..Now'a days its "IM a MEdic!"
You hit on the people you were trying to help??? eek . Using it as an excuse and not turning up to meetings? I guess the outcome would be expected... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:35 am
ethuil
luke: so thats why i was suddenly raving to old doctor mullin's...they said you'd left to join a convent...

chemmy; awww...im actually very shy in real life...normally...luke however iwll argue...

I fart in your general direction...

OH OH OH! another thing that makes me about the 'dirtiest' person here, i use to work in strip clubs xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:36 am
Corbin DeSeer

rofl...  

ethuil

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:36 am
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer

You hit on the people you were trying to help??? eek . Using it as an excuse and not turning up to meetings? I guess the outcome would be expected... sweatdrop
I'd say probably quite the opposite of what you think, as we people of the Whore clans do things.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:38 am
Corbin DeSeer
ethuil

OH OH OH! another thing that makes me about the 'dirtiest' person here, i use to work in strip clubs xd blaugh

and i tickle your head...  

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:39 am
ethuil

I'm terribly shy... I don't even talk most of the time... sweatdrop Of course, opening my mouth to taok can also leave my body open for infection... I perfer to breathe in through my nose so as to trap most bacteria etc... I don't want to talk about it... crying

The point is, I get really nervous around people as it is in the first place. Just being around people makes me uncomforatable and nervous... sweatdrop

Corbin DeSeer
ethuil

Seriously?

The Del
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer

I'd say probably quite the opposite of what you think, as we people of the Whore clans do things.
I don't understand... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:40 am
It was more something for Corbin to giggle at.  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:42 am
The Del
It was more something for Corbin to giggle at.
So I'm not stupid for not understanding? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:42 am
I was a bouncer/door b***h..
I use to work at showgirls in town, and naughties at paddington. but mostly i worked at night clubs, particularly the depot, and the milkbar ^_^  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:43 am
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil

I'm terribly shy... I don't even talk most of the time... sweatdrop Of course, opening my mouth to taok can also leave my body open for infection... I perfer to breathe in through my nose so as to trap most bacteria etc... I don't want to talk about it... crying

The point is, I get really nervous around people as it is in the first place. Just being around people makes me uncomforatable and nervous... sweatdrop

Corbin DeSeer
ethuil

Seriously?

The Del
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer

I don't understand... sweatdrop

most bacteria cant get down your throat either due to cillia in there too... smile
I dont talk much cuz most ppl just ignore my presence so i grew up believing i didn't exist. now i know i do and Im highly disappointed... xd

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games