Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:44 pm
WHOOOO! My girlfriend knows me so well. mrgreen $40 fabric store giftcard! whee And tea. blaugh I'm so happy.

*waits for tuesday for the big sale*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:55 pm
and my mummy knows me so well.
I got the wiggles coloring pencils!
and a happy feet coloring book, though when I opened it I realised how stupid the concept of a coloring book about penguins really is. It is all black and white with the occasional yellow on top or a grey seal.
(coloring book and pencils are the traditional stocking stuffers since I was little)  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:09 pm
And water! there has to be water some times. 3nodding

And you can -always- use the uncolored pages for embroidery patterns. *did that when she was little* You just copy them, trace them onto the fabric and away you go!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:09 pm
Mikono
And water! there has to be water some times. 3nodding

And you can -always- use the uncolored pages for embroidery patterns. *did that when she was little* You just copy them, trace them onto the fabric and away you go!
ooh, yes
how could I forget the water.
I actually love it because of its pure stupidness. I am sure I will trace it onto something sometime soon.

How did your fabric shop go?
what did you get?
you have to show me so I can live life vicariously through you.  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Hmmmm...
I have this theory that people don't notice the chat thread because it is stickeyed and after people have been in a guild a few times they never look at the stickeys, they just skip straight to the loose forum threads.

So I am going to trial unstickeying it for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:39 am
I was like gonk whered the sticky go?

YAY! I love sales! Kami-chan (my sister) and i spent around $100 tuesday. sweatdrop BUT! $40 of it was giftcard, and kami paid the rest. 3nodding

We got lotsa cool stuff! We got this really nice non-see-through white for my white mage costume, along with red broadcloth to make the red triangles on it, and unique stitch to put them on easier (we hope), vinyl for making boot covers, this really pretty green fabric for making a pretty mandarin robe for kami (she's going to fanime as a kami. xd ) pretty butterly fabric for dollie kimonos, green for tunics (for fanime) thread, magnetic pin cushion, rainbow pinstripe fabric, and a spool of lace (we want to dye it at some point).  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:11 pm
Awesome!
*hugs you again beause you deserve it*

for those who don't know I am talking about her sig.
thats an impressivly high number you have there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:21 am
I be me
Awesome!

I've had it since two days after i joined gaia. 3nodding which is just over 2 years ago.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My girlfriend is gonna let me dress her up all gothic-lolita (or something close to)! I'M SO HAPPY! She doesn't wear much in the way of dresses.... or lace... or giant bows on her back....  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:30 pm
*poke head into chat thread* Hi! I be new, but excited about finally finding a good craft guild. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:20 am
Silver Mist
*poke head into chat thread* Hi! I be new, but excited about finally finding a good craft guild. ^^
Hello!
enjoy yourself in the guild but don't make a mess of the furniture.
I know its tempting but you can't destroy the couch coushins to make a corset or unravel the blankets for knitting.  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:24 am
Mikono
I be me
Awesome!

I've had it since two days after i joined gaia. 3nodding which is just over 2 years ago.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My girlfriend is gonna let me dress her up all gothic-lolita (or something close to)! I'M SO HAPPY! She doesn't wear much in the way of dresses.... or lace... or giant bows on her back....
lol
I know what you mean.
I once declared that I would make a skirt so cool even my flatmate will want to wear it.
and I did!

but then she started wearing skirts regularly and dating boys and she even wears makeup these days, I can't help but think I created some kind of girlmonster out of what was once a perfectly good lesbian.

DOUBLE POST!
eh, I am too lazy to edit this into one post  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:16 am
I be me
Silver Mist
Hello!
I know its tempting but you can't destroy the couch coushins to make a corset or unravel the blankets for knitting.

But, but..... if the fabric would make a good corset... ? I swear, I use the proper boning and all! So it wouldnt be a travesty.  

Silver Mist

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Silver Mist
I be me
Silver Mist
Hello!

But, but..... if the fabric would make a good corset... ? I swear, I use the proper boning and all! So it wouldnt be a travesty.
It took us too long to remember that the fabric was for the couch for us to take it off now. mad D We kept using it for other things.

And personally, i disagree with the 'no unraveling blankets for knitting.' I say as long as we make them back into blankets...
*knits a scarf*

:WHEE: ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:43 pm
If I could knit, I would agree with you. xd I learned once, way back when, and promptly forgot.

And, as its after 12am here- HAPPY B-DAY!!!!  

Silver Mist

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:36 pm
Happy birthday!

and no, you still can't have the couch fabric.
my bum is not sitting on a naked couch.

hmmm.... apparently drinks make it hard to type and press all the letters you want to.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games