Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndigoGhost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:42 pm
Why, thank you! (eats all the cookies) Um, please don't give me anymore, or I shall get fat wink

Your screen name should have had something to do with cookies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:44 pm
IndigoGhost
Why, thank you! (eats all the cookies) Um, please don't give me anymore, or I shall get fat wink

Your screen name should have had something to do with cookies.

*smiles enigmatically* I like my screen name the way it is....but I am glad you enjoy the cookies.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Staeus Von Wolfenhart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:43 pm
NAME: Until I get to know you better, Steinie is fine.
APPEARANCE: 6'1" Canadian, brown hair, brown eyes. Good enough for now
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Queens of the Stone Age, Murderdolls, Type-O-Negative [I won't go into all of them, for it'd stretch the page, so no.]
SEXUALITY: Preference: Female Gender: Male
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long-term relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hobbies: Listening to music, interpreting music and art, drawing, painting, writing and watching cartoons. / Interests: About the same.
PERSONALITY: You'll see twisted
PET PEEVES: Illiterates, nubs, hicks...[Look, I've got a list two pages long, you want me to put it here? Didn't think so.]
LIKES/DISLIKES: ^
REASON FOR JOINING: Invited.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:44 pm
Steinie
NAME: Until I get to know you better, Steinie is fine.
APPEARANCE: 6'1" Canadian, brown hair, brown eyes. Good enough for now
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Queens of the Stone Age, Murderdolls, Type-O-Negative [I won't go into all of them, for it'd stretch the page, so no.]
SEXUALITY: Preference: Female Gender: Male
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long-term relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hobbies: Listening to music, interpreting music and art, drawing, painting, writing and watching cartoons. / Interests: About the same.
PERSONALITY: You'll see twisted
PET PEEVES: Illiterates, nubs, hicks...[Look, I've got a list two pages long, you want me to put it here? Didn't think so.]
LIKES/DISLIKES: ^
REASON FOR JOINING: Invited.

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies* Feel free to make yourself at home. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Staeus Von Wolfenhart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:52 pm
lurichan
Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies* Feel free to make yourself at home. ^_^

Holy crappit! Cookies!

*Inhales the entire basket.*

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:53 pm
Steinie
lurichan

Holy crappit! Cookies!

ninja

"welcome" from

-the ninja mod  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:00 pm
Steinie
lurichan

Holy crappit! Cookies!

ninja

*smiles* I'm glad you enjoyed them. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:09 pm
NAME: Maia.
APPEARANCE: Short, curly brown hair and emo-style glasses over green eyes. 5'4".
FAV. BANDS: Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold.
SEXUALITY: Bi, loud and proud.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, skateboarding, sniping my friends in Halo.
PERSONALITY: I can be the nicest person you've ever met or I can be the absolute coldest b***h you've ever crossed. Take your pick.
PET PEEVES: n00bs and people who've crossed me.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like smart, intelligent people who can hold an actual conversation with me, or, even better, a debate. I hate people who think that the number "3" is an "e", and that there are no other letters in the word "are" but "r".
REASON FOR JOINING: Requested to join, not invited. Guild looked like fun, and I know a few people in it, so I decided I might as well check it out/join.

On a sidenote, I'm not always this fun-free. I'm just a little tired today, and the more tired I get, the more cynical I tend to be. If you catch me in a good mood, I've been told I have a good sense of humor. But, yeah, this isn't a personal, so enough about me.  

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:14 pm
Welcome to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:16 pm
deadly_demon
Thanks much biggrin  

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:17 pm
welcome to the guild *gives cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:20 pm
+absolutely^manga^crazy+
deadly_demon
Thanks much biggrin
You're welcome biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:34 pm
Dr_lecter1988
*Takes cookies, looks around, and shoves them in her mouth* What cookies?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:15 pm
+absolutely^manga^crazy+
Dr_lecter1988
*Takes cookies, looks around, and shoves them in her mouth* What cookies?
blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:57 am
NAME: Dave
APPEARANCE: Tall, lanky, long hair, you know...basic dude who looks kinda like a lady.
FAV. BANDS: A.F.I, Alkaline Trio, Useless I.D H.I.M, X Japan, Dir En Grey, the list just keeps going...
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Confused
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Smacking people, video games, RP, guitar, building computers, again, too many to list.
PERSONALITY: Variable (Yay for Bipolar!) Sometimes I'll be happy and bouncing around, others I'll be so pissy anything could set me off, usually I'm just calm and kind of...there. Always one for sarcasm though.
PET PEEVES: Actually, one of them is on the home page. Misuse of the word Vampyre. A vampyre is a lesser fire demon that has to drink the blood of humans to live, they control fire and are not hurt by the sun. Vampires are the ones that everyone always like to RP.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Noobs, people who annoy me...oh wait, a few likes now...The moon, writting, smacking people who annoy me...
REASON FOR JOINING: At first I thought was a guild full of people that would annoy me (A.K.A "OH MY GAWTH! I'M GAWTH 'CAUSE IT'S COOL NOW!" type people.) but on closer inspection, found this guild a place to get away from those kinds of people.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games