Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Who Needs to Post In the ROLE-PLAYS Topic. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:52 pm
I probably won't use much dirty language here myself XD Though with Sumi, it may happen from time to time.

I...actually use pretty vulgar speech in a lot of RPs ^^; But i've never really wanted to here, y'know?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:56 pm
I appreciate it. wink

I've never really encouraged it, and it's never really become neccessary, not to mention I think it's more fun to make up your own curses y'know? 3nodding (like "Cetra" or "By the Planet")  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:20 pm
::nods:: Hell, I'm sure swiping things from other realities works too... Even in real life... ::shifty glance, then innocent whistle:: Not that I do or anything....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:47 pm
well if YOU don't then I certainly do! 3nodding xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm
::snickers:: I have the bad habit of drawing certain things from books into my speech pattern...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:09 pm
I do that all the time! XD

I also adopt any accent I hear... often times unconciously... ;p  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:24 pm
So do I... completely unconsciously. It's the weirdest thing, and drives my best friend nuts, cause she sometimes drifts back into a southern drawl, and I'll start talking in one with her, and not even notice till she bitches at me for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:26 pm
yeah! Just like that!! XD

worst part? My WHOLE FAMILY does it!! :giggle:

though I can drop into accents at will too.. ;p which bugs my little sister to no end...

actually I slipped an australian accent on while speaking Japanese once... I had Furry-chan begging me to stop. twisted  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:29 pm
My mom does as well. Which would make going to Scotland or Ireland really fun twisted .

I can too, if I know the accent/have heard someone use it. Scares some people, because they'll ask me if I'm from that country, and I'll drop right back into my Philly-suburb accent and tell them nope.

Aussie accent while speaking Nihongo? Mother Night....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:24 pm
I've never really been outta country... I've been to a couple different states tho. blaugh Ironically I have alot of geneology in Scottland. I stem from both the "McClaus" and the "McBride" families. (and the Flakes. but that's in Arizona... xd )

LOL. people are always asking me where I'm from, and then when I tell them they say that I don't have that kinda accent and ask again... sweatdrop

rofl rofl rofl I got the idea from my game teacher... he got even with some snobby French chefs once by speaking French with a Texan drawl. So I tried to figure what'd be the worst accent to speak "Nihongo" with and I came up with Austrailian.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 am
I know I have ties to Scotland (Cornog and Ross being Scottish surnames, though I think I'm spelling Cornog wrong... Would have to ask my mother, it's on her side).

::chuckles:: Living near Philly, everyone has pretty much the same accent, just some parts of Philly have it slightly stronger than others.

Oh, that's evil. Evil teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:19 am
Ermak Lorde
I appreciate it. wink

I've never really encouraged it, and it's never really become neccessary, not to mention I think it's more fun to make up your own curses y'know? 3nodding (like "Cetra" or "By the Planet")

Or my personal favorite, " Mother's Head!"

Hmmm...I think I'll have fun with new ones.

Speaking of accents, I adopt them, too. I randomly bust out in a English one...and I've been told I sound like I'm from the south.

I've only been down to the South east twice to go to Disney land =_=  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:53 am
Hehehe, I might like to go to Scottland someday. 3nodding

I live in Southern California,... in Orange County, here we have so many different accents and slang it's hard to tell who's from what anymore.. sweatdrop

They were snubbing him... because they thought he was an "American Tourist" when he actually speaks really fluent French.... So he "innocently" insulted them back! xd

"Mother's Head" eh? I might have to use that sometime! whee

I've only been to Disney Land once... and I live like 15 minutes from it... sweatdrop personally I prefer Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:11 am
Six Flags is great XD I don't like the Disney park, but I do adore the animal kingdom *_*  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:53 am
I got a headache at Disneyland... was never that impressed with the park, but I have a friend who can get me in for free if I want... sweatdrop  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff