Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
OFFICIAL AVATAR TALK~ Naruto/Ninja themed outfits and edits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazzniko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:43 pm
x5HERO5x
yup (questions dont bother me )
oki dokes... I'll get to work on it right away. (okay, that's good cause I'm the question-asking monster D smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:48 pm
lol  

Shadow Kite

Shadow Kite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:03 pm
gtg email me at x5LoneWolf5x@aol.com if you have more questions  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:11 pm
I've been trying to find the bandana and any other ninja related clothing. Any ideas where I can find them?  

Kasey Sanada

Shadow Kite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:20 am
if you go to the market place {click map and go to telaport and then isle de gambino} then click that. after tpye into searth ninja head band  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:29 pm
i really need a steele plated ninja head band to complete my quest but now the are so expensive! sweatdrop  

Sanosouke

Shadow Kite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:55 pm
they are very expensive thats why i dont have one, the black hed band on my head hopefully will hold me off till then  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:23 pm
Tayuya_4
Sainamu
I made a ninja (sort of)

you do have a ninja style 3nodding
>.<...  

Sainamu

Kebin-san

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:22 pm
how would i tell my girlfriend to go about getting the hinata look?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:59 am
all those waiting to get the hitai-ate......
g'luck to ya all..... they raised the pricce since i got mine.... but it really isnt that much and im sure if you put effort into your quest, and have some patience.... it will come sooner than you think.... 3nodding  

Deep Despair

Kebin-san

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:37 am
well what are the items?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:08 pm
I'm trying to find a dress similar to the one temari wears... You know, it's while, short skirt, and I need those steel headband to put around my avatar's neck, where can I find those???!!?!? I looked in the marketplace but, I can't buy anything cuz it says i need the license thingy and I don't want to get one. Anywayz, PM me if you know where to get the outift similar to Temari's outfit. Just to let you know, I think Temari has a different before and after the junin test (wait, is it junin or chounin?). I'm not sure though. If you have any news about where i can find the outfit, please please please please please please please PM me!!! blaugh 3nodding whee stressed stare biggrin smile xd surprised xp sweatdrop domokun wink heart  

Hana-Lily

okonomiyaki_rin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:50 am
hi um could someone help me I want to know what i'd need to look like tsunade. I was thinking of the green long coat and the mammi top but for the pants and shoes?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:12 am
Does anyone have a link to an avatar simulator? I'm trying to get my avie to look like Naruto heart lol... I was thinking of using the Blue Flame shoes, Wingin Tan Pants, Ninja Headband(If I could ever afford it), and I'm not sure about the torso part I want to look at all of the items first... domokun  

Shae Enders

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:17 am
Shae Enders
Does anyone have a link to an avatar simulator? I'm trying to get my avie to look like Naruto heart lol... I was thinking of using the Blue Flame shoes, Wingin Tan Pants, Ninja Headband(If I could ever afford it), and I'm not sure about the torso part I want to look at all of the items first... domokun

try orange jump.... things in gambino outfitters....... pants and jacket and headband......  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games