Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:49 pm

((OOC: Well, it seems best to just dive right back in in this story, so that's what I'm doing! I'll be in my feral form this time, so make a little room for a hungry dragon!))

Dracos woke up slowly, gripping the pillow under his head and stretching slowly. When his feet came into contact with something close by, he jerked upright. 'Where am I?' he wondered, then the events of the previous day returned to him. 'Oh yeah, I'm in that Inn. I need to get up and...' As he attempted to rise, he noticed with some embarrassment that he had shifted to his feral form in his sleep again; the 'pillow' he had been gripping was actually the matress of the bed.

He shrugged; to him, one form was a good as the next. He padded around until he could stick his head into the bathroom, then turned on the water and tossed some towels under it's flow. When they were wet, he squirted some of them with soap and set about cleaning himself. When he had scrubbed his entire body, he used the other towels to rinse himself, then dug in a closet for even more towels to dry himself with.

After finishing making this unholy mess, he tossed all the dirty, wet towels into the tub, planning to return and straighten up better after something to eat. He licked his lips in anticipation of the coming meal, then walked out of his room and down the stairs, his sinuous, muscular form curving easily around the corners.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:49 pm

Jazzfox
::Ears perked a little as she sat up for the bowl and such, looking down critically.. she had such a picky eating habit; she had to see everything he'd placed in front of her...::

Thank you... ::Was what she said, although she began sniffing; looking at her oversized, baggy old nightshirt... she'd worn it a couple nights straight now... probably have to sort it soon...::

You wouldn't have any pillow... or large cloths or towels you could use like a pillow at all there... would you?

Kuro blinked, somewhat offended, then he shrugged -what's her problem? she wanted food or not?- he tried to smile back politely "uh, not right here, but once any watress shows up I'll have them bring something for you, okay?"

Kuro Netsune

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:51 pm

elana whatched the goings on with a critical eye, 'comforts are hard to come by these days child' she thaught acidly
she took her sachel and took out some fruit she had packed and a canteen and ate away observing
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:55 pm

DracosBlackwing
((OOC: Well, it seems best to just dive right back in in this story, so that's what I'm doing! I'll be in my feral form this time, so make a little room for a hungry dragon!))

Dracos woke up slowly, gripping the pillow under his head and stretching slowly. When his feet came into contact with something close by, he jerked upright. 'Where am I?' he wondered, then the events of the previous day returned to him. 'Oh yeah, I'm in that Inn. I need to get up and...' As he attempted to rise, he noticed with some embarrassment that he had shifted to his feral form in his sleep again; the 'pillow' he had been gripping was actually the matress of the bed.

He shrugged; to him, one form was a good as the next. He padded around until he could stick his head into the bathroom, then turned on the water and tossed some towels under it's flow. When they were wet, he squirted some of them with soap and set about cleaning himself. When he had scrubbed his entire body, he used the other towels to rinse himself, then dug in a closet for even more towels to dry himself with.

After finishing making this unholy mess, he tossed all the dirty, wet towels into the tub, planning to return and straighten up better after something to eat. He licked his lips in anticipation of the coming meal, then walked out of his room and down the stairs, his sinuous, muscular form curving easily around the corners.

Kuro nearly yelped at the sight of the dragon. -great, at thsi rate I'll have to sneak into the kitchen to do something or people will start getting .more. picky-

he looked over at Elana, nodding silently, he started organizing the bottles so he could leave for the kitchen "hmmm, well, seemingly our cook is not going to come soon, so, may I take your orders?"

Kuro Netsune

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:56 pm

"The snack'll do for now. I'm famished", he said to the bowl of snacks in front of him. He began to eat it voraciously, stuffing food in his face. After a few handfuls he noticed the people of the bar staring at him. He stopped, swallowed his food and stood up.

"Sorry. I'm just REALLY hungry," he said outloud to everyone in the bar. He sat back down, embarassed, one could swear that he was blushing, and went back to eating the snacks slowly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:59 pm

Dracos eyed the room hungrily; he was surprised at how his stomach growled and snarled at him. "I need some sort of meat; anything will do. Raw or cooked, as long as it's fresh." He eyed the fox behind the counter as if she might be good to eat, then looked at the hindquarters of the lion sticking out of the kitchen. "Does that belong to anybody, or can I...?" He took a few steps in that direction.

DracosBlackwing

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:03 pm

Elana got up after draining her canteen and headed for the kitchen where the catlike creature was rushing around like some roadrunner with their head cut off, she gently stopped the bartender and knelt down being a bit talled than the kid, "why don't I help till your co-workers arrive I can make breakfast for the patrons that are here and you can make sure the dragon find a comfortable place to sit"
she didn't wait for an answer but went to work, in about 30 minutes she had made pancake batter, eggs, hashbrowns and warmed some ham she found in the fridge
"Breakfast comming up!" she called from the window and set two plates of breakfast out for the catfox to grab
then cooked the rest and exited feeding her lion a slice of warmed ham and drinking a glass of water
"I'm kinda used to cooking for big crowds, I sometimes keep a few shifters for the night when they find my home they are fed and get a chance to sleep unbothered, then they can head off" she nodded and headed back to her corner....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:04 pm

Kleah yawned and stretched, then sat up, looking around the room lazily. He smiled and flicked his tail slightly, remembering that he had spent the night on a cot. Much better than a dark, musty corner of one of the closets. He could get used to this. He slowly stood up, then hopped off the cot, making his way to the stairs. After first peeking down to see if the coast was clear, he skittered quietly down the steps and into the bar area. He gulped and stopped in his tracks as he noticed a large, feral dragon in the room. Eeping softly, he snuck behind his usual potted plant and sat down, watching the room quietly. Feral or not, a dragon is a dragon. A big, scary, flame-breathing, scaley, sharp-clawed, sharp-toothed, strong, dragon. And Kleah was probably perfectly snack-sized for him.

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:06 pm

DracosBlackwing
Dracos eyed the room hungrily; he was surprised at how his stomach growled and snarled at him. "I need some sort of meat; anything will do. Raw or cooked, as long as it's fresh." He eyed the fox behind the counter as if she might be good to eat, then looked at the hindquarters of the lion sticking out of the kitchen. "Does that belong to anybody, or can I...?" He took a few steps in that direction.

azreal glared at the dragon as he followed elana back
"I would appreciate you not looking at my companion like a light snack" elana replied softly
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:07 pm

::She sighed; just a little again, hungry as she was; she wondered if she was so hungry she couldn't even eat... she managed to crunch something into her mouth; then she looked to the dragon... not quite... surprised... or... shocked...::

::Just watching there; maybe for some enjoyment if something would happen; she winced a little... her leg had been lying in the same position Allysen know how long... she could feel it falling asleep in it's plaster cocoon::

::Although she hoped for some good sign of pancakes soon; though she doubted they'd rain from the sky... fly out the kitchen and smack her face maybe... but well...::

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:07 pm

edit
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:15 pm

"Well if you're going to eat it yourself, you could just say so!" He nipped the lion in the rump, making him jump and turn, then stuck his tongue out playfully at the snarly warrior and returned to the counter. "He looked at the harrassed bartender, then said, I could come back there and help with the cooking, if you'd like. I'm good with fire." He chuckled a bit, then smiled in apology. "Sorry; I couldn't help myself! So, do you need help? It'll only cost you one meal for myself."

DracosBlackwing

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:18 pm

Vulpus
Elana got up after draining her canteen and headed for the kitchen where the catlike creature was rushing around like some roadrunner with their head cut off, she gently stopped the bartender and knelt down being a bit talled than the kid, "why don't I help till your co-workers arrive I can make breakfast for the patrons that are here and you can make sure the dragon find a comfortable place to sit"
she didn't wait for an answer but went to work, in about 30 minutes she had made pancake batter, eggs, hashbrowns and warmed some ham she found in the fridge
"Breakfast comming up!" she called from the window and set two plates of breakfast out for the catfox to grab
then cooked the rest and exited feeding her lion a slice of warmed ham and drinking a glass of water
"I'm kinda used to cooking for big crowds, I sometimes keep a few shifters for the night when they find my home they are fed and get a chance to sleep unbothered, then they can head off" she nodded and headed back to her corner....

Kuro stared wide eyed as she served out the first two plates "going!" he made his way out from the bar, picking up te two plates "eee! thank you!"

before going back, he helped serving most of the food in several plates and began placing them at the bar, ready for the customers to pick it up nice and warm, as soon as he finished, he settled in, helping himself some of it, it had been a while since he had real food, he looked over to where she went to sit, nodding "thank you very much! would you and your feline friend want anything to drink at all?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:19 pm

((OOC: Vulpus just told me that she can't reconnect to Gaia, and has to drop out of the RP for now. And if this keeps up, I may be next...))

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:21 pm

DracosBlackwing
((OOC: Vulpus just told me that she can't reconnect to Gaia, and has to drop out of the RP for now. And if this keeps up, I may be next...))

****OOC****

Erk, okies... hope she can come back soon. x-x

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games