Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:39 pm
"Yea same here anyway we should go get back up"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:40 pm
"I only got two. I dont think its over either."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:45 pm
"Alright, who'll get help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:52 pm
"I will." Mizuumi volenteered. "Who should i get?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:57 pm
"Um...Doesn't matter"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:00 pm
"Ok. Should i check up on Alita on my way?" Mizuumi was half way out of the school.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:27 pm
"Yeah, maybe she is fine now."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:47 pm
"Ok." Mizuumi headed out.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:39 am
While Ryo and Shizume where waiting around six sound ninja's appeared behind Shizume. Shizume turned around and the six ninja's started shaking in fear and started bowing and said "Shi...Shizume-sama...wh...wha..what are...you doing here?"One of them asked. "I think the question is what are you doing here?"Shizume said her eyes narrow and started at them with arms crossed. "We..where..ordered..by...your...fat*Shizume stopps them in mid air.* "Ry I'll be right back I need to step outside."Shizume said walking to the door. "You six come with me"Shizume orodered. The six ninja followed obedently. "Alright what are you doing?"Shizume said with an evil look that scared them half to death. "We where ordered to destroy the acdedemy by your father."The second one said with a stronger voivce but with coweredness in it. *Why would he want to destroy the acdemy...*Shizume thought hard *.....UNless it's a trap to lure me out into the opend so he can....*Shizume was cut off her thoughts by being surounded by more ninja. "What going on?"Shizume asked getting her fighiting stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:27 am
Mizuumi came back with about 3 nin. " Alita is fine. Hey, Ryo, wheres Shizume?" Mizuumi looked around  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:18 pm
Ryo looked over to Mizuumi. "She said that she had to step outside. Also six ninja followed her outside, I think to talk to her."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:57 pm
"I wonder about what."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:28 pm
"That's what I want to know. I'm going to go to the roof to see what. You can come if you want." Ryo ran to the roof of the academy and listened to the conversation between the ninjas and Shizume.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:16 pm
"Ok." Mizuumi left the nin there and headed to the roof.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:22 pm
"Shoot, what are they talking about. They are speaking too low." He said watching shizume and the ninjas.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games