Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:13 am
"Yeah, I guess you should..." Serenity commented, blinking at the cocoon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:54 am
(Comment on the dream conversations or skip ahead to the emerging?)  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:55 am
Seto led her out of the library, engaging all the locks, and there were quite a number, more than a New York appartment door on the bad side of the city. He took a series of twists and turns and found a room just as tech ridden, which was his security office. There was a wall of monitors and a huge computer terminal, winding in a semi circle around a big plush chair, with a guard, soundly asleep.
He immediatly fired the sleeping guard and called in a new one. Meanwhile he encoded a new keypass onto a card that look very much like a Watapon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:29 am
Everything went by quietly for the rest of the day. As the sun set and the moon rose, things stayed at the relitive quiet. Until Jou's soul slipped out of the body though. And at nights, he did visit Seto in his dreams to help keep the other company. Serenity visited and the days went by, slowly the skin of the cocoon started to stretch and before long, one could make out the body within. "I won't be showing up tomorrow night." Jou commented, shortly after this stage set in. "If I'm out of my body when it emerges, it's not going to survive."

Thus, the end of the cocoon stage was almost done.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:01 am
((Yay! Time passage!))

"Alright..." Seto had gotten used to Jou coming to see him in his dreams. He had just generally been happier and Mokuba had been pleased that he had been sleeping better. His mood had improved and everyone had noticed. His brother had been euphoric about it.
"I'll finally get to see what you look like now." Seto's eyes lit up like a kid waiting to open a package on Christmas eve, a small smile crossing his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:06 am
"Hai, I do hope that I turned out okay, some that go through the whole cocooning sometimes just end up looking odd." Jou commented, simply. "I''d suggest watching me closely for the next few days though."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:19 am
((Your fox hatched! Yay!))

"No kidding. I've read that book start to finish three times. I'm not sure I'm even going to sleep." Seto said, in such a way that even the most well trained wouldn't be able to tell if he was joking or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:50 am
"That's funny, considering that you're sleeping right now." Jou commented, though smiling to prove he was just fooling around.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:06 am
"Well if you're not going to visit me anymore, I won't have anything to do, so I might as well oggle you in my library instead of in bed." Seto smiled, ever so slightly. "Besides, my library has some... more interesting... programs."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:09 am
"I knew you were hornier then you let on, calling me a mutt has more than one meaning with you I'm sure." Jou teased. "Nope, I get good old mind rest for a while, I swear to God though that once I'm back to being able to depend on myself again, you'll be sorry you let me see this side of yourself." Jou pointed out.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:17 am
"Oh? No, you'll just be hiding under my desk a lot most likely. Or I'll be home a lot more..." Seto smirked. "And yes, calling you a dog had many, many meanings."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:26 am
"Gah... You're alarms going off, good- bye on a long business trip make you have had a wet dream type kiss ?" Jou questioned, innocently.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:35 am
"Wha?" Seto asked, clearly not catching any of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:33 pm
Jounouchi rolled his eyes. "This silly." he commented before attacking the other's lips lustfully.

Thus, literally waking Kaiba right up.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:50 am
Seto woke up with the sensation of being glomped, but found himself in his bed, with his alarm buzzing discontededly. He hit the button and went for shower. A cold shower. Definitely cold.
He went for breakfast and thought while reading the paper, concealing his anticipation.
Seto hadn't told Mokuba what was going on, and he felt a little guilty about that. He didn't know if his brother would be able to handle that sort of thing right away, so since he hadn't asked, Seto hadn't said anything. Besides, they were slowly drifting apart anyway. Seto couldn't even name more than two people that were his brother's friends.
But now he had work to do, so he took his laptop and went down to his library.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff